New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

((Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can find something to spice the trip up =3))

[Ghastly Gorge - Climbin' the Trail]

"The same, yes," the alicorn replies simply. "Maripony is the throne of the Goddess. The trip there is... long. And arduous. Though once I have had time to rest I will be able to teleport us some distance. There are several areas of powerful radiation along the path at which I can replenish myself."

Huh.

That's actually pretty clever.

Get super-charged on radiation. Then 'port from one hotspot to the next. But how is she going to keep Ebon from getting radiation poisoning? Hmm...

"Ah! Here is one now,"
    the alicorn says as she veers a bit off the trail and approaches a spring of almost violently blue water bubbling up out of the ground and hissing as it runs across the dirt. She kneels down, steam coiling around her, and she closes her eyes like a cat laying in the sun.

"An undetonated balefire bomb landed near here," the pony explains. "Destined for Ponyville, I believe. The water leeches out the radiation. Give me some time and I should be able to take us quite some distance."

Hooray?

[Toward Shattered Hoof]

Cue a restful and uneventful night!

No gunshots. No raiders. And certainly no tainted quarray eels.

How swell.

Come morning Rusty will find Sivr prodding at him.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"You'd what Mister Lucky?"
    Gwendolyn quirked her head in that bird like way. She wanly smiled and shook her head. "Your word....are too kind...Mister Lucky, in their way."
    [New Appaloosa - Bar - Afternoon]

Lucky chuckles softly. "Nah. Too kind... would imply it was more than you deserve," he says with a charming smile.

"Anyway," he grins lopsidedly, "Since yer curious... If I really wanted to seduce ya, I'd start by-"

The world went black.

[New Appaloosa - Bar - An Indeterminable Amount of Time Later]

Lucky groggily opened his eyes. He immediately regretted it, as the movement hurt his face and his brain.

Whiskey hangovers suck.

He quickly took stock of the situation, or at least what he could feel. He could feel pain, but that was to be expected. Beyond that, he could feel a hard mattress and rough sheets around him. At least he'd managed to crawl into bed before passing out. Or he'd been tossed into bed. One or the other.

He could also feel that his left eye was killing him. He gingerly raised a hoof to check it, noting how sore and stiff his legs felt. Was that from the hangover? Tapping at his face, he discovered with relief that his bandages were thankfully still in place, and their healing magic had reduced whatever damage had been done. Still, it felt painfully obvious that he'd somehow gotten a black eye at some point. Likely from Gwendolyn. Heh. He probably deserved it.

Or did he?

Lucky realized he couldn't remember anything from yesterday beyond their arrival at the bar, and the first few shots of whiskey. He let out a low groan of exasperation. He'd probably run his mouth and pissed her off, then gotten knocked out.

Lucky shifted slightly, trying to find a more comfortable position. Immediately he winced in pain. Not from the hangover, but from a strong singing sensation along his shoulders and back. It almost felt like there were...

Lucky's eyes suddenly went very wide.

"...scratches?"

Uh oh.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

New Appleloosa- Next Day-Tavern-Rented Bedroom

Gwendolyn Beak the Griffon

Ol' Gwenny was sleeping soundly on the bed she had 'somehow' wound up sharing with Lucky. She was mess, she smelled like whiskey, right now, she was totally unsexy despite the lengths of drunken ham and cheese Lucky went through to say otherwise.

She flopped over in her sleep towards Lucky and grabbed him like a pillow and snuggled him against her chest and neck. Lucky would feel talons scratching on him.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa - The FO:E Version of The Hangover]

Actually, Lucky still probably would have thought Gwendolyn was sexy... and not currently terrified out of his mind. And he'd have to be drunk to admit it. Oh. Wait. Maybe that's how they wound up-

The pegasus lets out a small squeak similar to a teddy bear or something as Gwendolyn pulls him in close. He also winces slightly as the talons draw a few pinpricks of blood.

Well, at least he knows for sure where the scratch marks on his back came from.

That delightful revelation raises a lot more questions, but he'll worry about them later. Right now, he's too busy trying to find a way to get out of this alive. Should he try to slip away? Gently wake her up? Make a joke? Pretend to know exactly what happened? Wait, what if she remembers what happened, and he doesn't? What if neither of them remembers?!

But then the whole "talons cutting into flesh" thing starts to become harder to ignore. "Ow ow ow ow..." he mutters under his breath, wiggling slightly in an attempt to escape the pain.

Unfortunately, he only winds up nuzzling himself up closer to the griffin. "Crap."

5. - Top - End - #275
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Ye Olde Inn]

Bright Eyes had spent her time reading, resting, and overhearing some interesting things from the other room. She was ready to be up and about again by the time Lucky was awake.

She knocked on the door. "Hey! How's it going in there? Seems you've quieted down a bit."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Gwenny mah dear

And then plopped a hind leg over him, or rather his leg as she snuggled her living body pillow. The talons digging into him released but kept their hold on him.

It was like this for a while. And then, she started snoring. Her tail flicked like a cat's, occasionally hitting him.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa - Morning From Hell]

Lucky lets out a small sigh of relief as Gwendolyn eases up on the talons. Then she drapes a leg over him. Lucky looks down at it. It's a nice leg. A very nice leg. Attached to a very nice set of hips...

Unfortunately, he's still too terrified out of his mind to do any real admiration right now. And then she starts smacking him in the face with her tail.

Why is it always the face?!

As the pegasus sits there in a mixture of terror and annoyance, he begins to ponder how he could possibly escape this. Crawl away? Wake her up? Go back to sleep? Pray for a quick and painless death? Maybe if he-

A knock at the door.

Bright Eye's calling out to him. Something quieting down a bit...?

Oh.

Oh.

Unfortunately, he can't really process that information right now. He's got bigger things on his mind. Like the fact that Bright Eyes is at the door. Knocking. Talking.

About to wake Gwendolyn up.

Lucky's eyes dart around frantically. He could hiss for her to go away, but that might wake Gwendolyn up. He could stay silent, but she may knock louder. He could...... he could maybe......... okay, no, he's basically out of ideas.

Damn.

Lucky decides to go for broke, and pray he lives up to his name. He holds his breath, stays absolutely still, and desperately hopes to Luna, Celestia, and whatever deities there may be that Bright Eyes assumes they're still asleep, and just goes away.

Hopefully Discord doesn't overhear that prayer...

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

New Appleloosa- The Best Part of Waking up is Griffon in your face~

Oh Lucky, you so ironic. The sleeping griffon seemed to be purring, her beak resting on Lucky's muzzle. Breath, smelling of whiskey. More adjustments as Gwenny rubbed up against the hapless Lucky. Some soft murmurs, she seemed so at peace sleeping...

9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Old Appaloosa]

"What? Oi!" Night Jewel was starting to get rather exasperated at this filly who seemed to put sentiment over self-preservation. "He's not worth it. He's a monster, and you'd die before you could do anything. This is your last chance. Come with me, and leave him for later."

She continued on, letting the little pegasus decide for herself whether to follow her to safety or not.

[New Appaloosa]

Bright Eyes had the advantage of a clear head, and sidestepped the wing-sweep. "Whoa! Nice try there, buddy. Looks like you won't need those stretchers, though."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Old Appleoosa

Lamianos broken frame is still lying there in the dirt. He finally musters the energy to open his eyes, several flashing red lights and warnings appear on his visor telling him he had a heart attack and telling the appropriate steps to correct that.

Wow that would have been helpful before the heart attack happened.

He doesn't have much energy in his body, but it doesn't take much to access his medicinal systems and get them going properly. Medicinal (Instead of the crazy combat ones he had pumped himself with) drugs begin to work their way into him as the healing talisman works harder and harder to get the Steel Ranger back on his hooves. In the mean time he takes a moment to glance at his E.F.S. which now has A LOT more red dots then before.

Well buck.

The Chimera sighs, his lungs finally strong enough to take decently sized breathes. His mind begins to play that same message he heard before over and over again. And every time it focus' on the last 4 words "The Goddess is pleased!". "Goddess.... Like hell that was a god. That bucking Alicorn is going to DIE for what it did. I know what makes a true goddess, and that is no goddess." he snorts before thinking "Can't see the others, guess they must have left. Which means theirs nothing standing between that Alicorn and me..... BUCK. I got to get the buck out of here before she pulls that magic on me again." and so, in perhaps not the most medicinally best plan Lamianos begins to force himself up, constantly working his systems to their best capacity and even sliding a little Buck in at a place or two to give him the kick start in order to get out of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Finder's pretty ready to just start dragging ponies away from the town at this point. He's lost pretty well all of the 'seen everything' scavenger outlook and just really really wants to leave.

"Listen. Alicorn. Anypony left there is going to die horribly... If they're a unicorn, worse than that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Old Appleoosa

Lamianos finally staggers to his feet, turning his head to see the scene unfolding before him. He looks down at Eledwhen, beckoning her to follow with his head, but before he can fully wait for the young foal the sound of the wicked whip scares the bejesus out of him and sends him galloping painfully away from Old Appleoosa.

[TAG Dark Elf Bard]
    Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post
    Old Appleoosa

Elestre sighed. "Let's get this over with. I'll send up a beacon to get anypony who is still alive over here, and then we get this over with."

His eyes, filled with pain and confusion, glowed slightly in reflection as he sent up a giant, blazing beacon of grey light that only those who had been part of the attack crew could see. His leg gave out under him, but he stood up with grim determination that matched his labored breathing. His eyes also, of anypony watched closely, were filled with dogged effort; he was dying, but he was willing to give all to his cause.
    Old Trappleoosa

"Comeon kid, he's not right in the head. We've got to get that wound looked at," Finder tries to coax a certain little filly away from the crazy bat-ranger. It might have helped if he had been able to stop freaking out about the Alicorn, but the fact is he's likely going to have to get really freaking drunk before that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Old Appaloosa Outskirts

If the rest of the party is willing to wait around long enough, Luka eventually shows up at the meeting spot, with Shadow Stride's dead body slumped over his shoulders.

Eledwhen seems to have disappeared into the smoke and dust kicked up by the battle. Perhaps she got turned around, and will show up in a moment? Or perhaps she chased after Lamianos... That would be bad.
    Old Appleoosa Outskirts

"Kid, you alright?" Finder manages to get out in something approaching his normal tone of voice. It is immediately apparent that something shook up the unicorn pretty bad.

It's sort of a silly question isn't it? The big protector went chem-crazy and was last seen trotting merrily back into the kill zone. Their contact had gotten pretty... well it's not pretty in the slightest.

"More importantly, what the buck happened before the Ranger injected himself with enough stuff to drop a manticore?"
    [Old Appaloosa]

"Why do I even bother?" muttered Night Jewel as she headed onwards. As far as she was concerned, Eledwhen was metaphorical dog food now.

Then she glanced up and noticed the beacon. "Huh. Must be trying to regroup. Well, the game's not entirely over yet. We can see if they're actually reliable this time." She trotted over towards the rendezvous point to see what was going on.
    Old Appleoosa

Finder makes his way over to the rendezvous, keeping a paranoid, shell-shocked look about him. Those that had seen him before the event might be able to tell he was pretty calm when he was just being shot at.

"Seriously, we all need to go now."

Eledwhen looks around through the smoke, confused. The bright light was shining from one direction, but Lmianos was runnin then other direction! What to do, what to do!

The little gray filly looks around fearfully for a few seconds, and then runs as fast as she can after Lamianos, tears streaming.

LUUUUKKKAAAAAAA!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Ghastly Gorge - Balefire Spring]

The Goddess is at Maripony, then. Good to know that particular fact. Heck, if Ebon actually gets out of this situation with his mind intact, he now has quite a bit of intel on Unity's operations and nature. All the more reason not to let him escape, I suppose.

"And how do you intend to prevent me from dying of radi-"

...Ebon's eyes go wide as the latter statements sink in.

"Did you just say 'Undetonated Balefire Bomb?' Isn't that somewhat concerning?"

The unicorn really wishes he had a pipbuck about now, to mark this location for later. Who knows when you might need to destroy a city or something? He at least looks around a bit, trying to find some landmarks by which to find this place later.

11. - Top - End - #281

[Ghastly Gorge - The East Rim]

Well. If the location tag is to be believed they're at the east rim of Ghastly Gorge. The whole area is pock-marked with mud pots, sulfur vents, and mineral springs. The bomb probably plunged right down and old empty geyser or something.

All the water is, of course, heavily radioactive.

"Do not get too close. Your exposure to the Goddess' ambrosia, impure as it may be, will have granted you some degree of resistance to radiation. But you are not yet able to feed on the magical energies as you will once your apotheosis is complete," the alicorn almost purrs.

She opens one eye and peers at Ebon when he comments on the bomb. "We have been unable to locate it. And it has been more or less stable these past two centuries. The bomb is nothing to be concerned of."

Weird...

The alicorn actually looks like she's growing. And her coat is gradually darkening to midnight black. Must be soaking up an awful lot of radiation.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Inn The In]

"Hello? You awake in there?"

Bright Eyes knocked again, then slowly opened the door. "My, looks like you had as much fun as it sounded like you did."

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa - Bedroom of Doom]

Lucky blinks a few times as Gwendolyn's beak presses against his nose. Is she purring? That's... okay, that's actually kinda cute. And then she rubs up against him some more, getting comfortable with her big mummy-wrapped stallion teddy bear. And she's sleeping so peacefully.

Lucky look down at Gwendolyn's beak resting against his muzzle. Part of of the pegasus' mind whispers that he should kiss her.

The rest of his mind screams in horror against such an insane idea.

Except for a tiny sliver of his mental processing, which is currently asking what's for breakfast.

And then the door opens.

Why is the door unlocked?! Lucky frantically things, as he shifts his gaze towards the doorway. His terror-filled eyes lock on Bright Eyes, though he doesn't move an inch, lest he awaken the griffin.

He stares at Bright Eyes for a moment, then begins to make rapid darting motions with his eyes. He's telling her - frantically - to leave before she wakes up Gwendolyn.

In the back of his mind, Lucky can't help but think: This is how I die.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Blergh

The griffon lady stirred, softly yawning as her body clock set off. "Mmm....please...yes," She softly said at no one. It was then she felt something both furry and clothy. Investigative rub, rub, rub with her talon/hand. Her brows then furrowed in confusion as she then opened her eyes.

0v0

Gwendolyn squawked in surprise as she removed herself from Lucky and shoved him off the bed and scrambled to sit up on the bed.

"Waah...gyah?...!!!...o-ow....my...head hurts..fuu----Mister Lucky just what were you doing?!"
    She flashed him an angry look. She then saw Bright Eyes and stared.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground

A ways away from Old Appleoosa

Lamianos groaned as he finally rested, lying down against a tree in order to recuperate. His heart is pounding against his chest, heaving air in and out, frantically working to the point where he felt like he might have another heart attack out of the blue.

It's a good thing his parents didn't name him Lucky or anything, that'd be ironic.

Sitting down the Traitor Ranger hears the screams of Eledwhen as she went through the forest. Looking at her sternly he hissed "Quiet, quiet!" but upon hearing himself he adjusted his voice to be soother and calmer, embracing Eledwhen in a nuzzle to comfort the frightened foal "Hush now, hush. Don't worry, no ones going to get you. Lamia is here now, I'm here now. I'll keep you safe, don't worry. Just... Rest. " the Steel Ranger tapped into his fatherly instincts, cooing Eledwhen to sleep, and using his devilish voice to sing a lullaby. Something about leaves from the vine, a song his mother had sung to him when he was young.

And after a while, the Steel Ranger would begin to rest too.

A little while after

Lamianos awoke from his nap, more enlivened then when he was in old Appleoosa. But this land was dangerous and he would have to begin moving if he wished to survive the day. Picking himself up he began to scout around for any sites nearby that could offer better protection, making sure to check in on Eledwhen when he could.

[TAG DarkElfBard (If you want Lamianos to talk to Eledwhen before he rests), MCerberus]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky, who's name is so ironic it isn't even funny, lets out a small yelp as he is unceremoniously hurled over the side of the bed.

He then lets out a much sharper, pained yelp as he lands face-first on the hardwood floor.

The pegasus is left sprawled on his stomach in a jumble of limbs and wings, vivid red scratches plainly visible on his back. And possibly a bite or two. It feels like there's a bite or two.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-10-01 at 10:21 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Firbolg in the Playground

A ways Away, the Ranger, the Foal, the Griffon

From what he could tell, the slavers had another fight on their hoofs. Still no reasoning why, or who. Razoreye generally likes to avoid confrontation for such trivial questions being answered, so he avoided the larger group still outside of the town.

As luck would have it, the griffon happens upon somepony wearing power-barding. He swoops down and lands, approaching Lamianos.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Ghastly Gorge - The East Rim]

Wow. The one midnight black Alicorn in canon was sitting in the highly radioactive mine beneath Fillydelphia for what was presumably a very long time. Just how radioactive IS that water?

In any case, Ebon is mostly silently pondering now, though he is watching the Alicorn intently, trying to watch the way the magic flows through her; He's always wanted to learn how to teleport, and knowing the technique is the first step to performing such a feat.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

"Oh, hey, you're up!" Bright Eyes said cheerfully. "You look in need of a doctor, Lucky. Next time, consider the claws... Speaking of which, I've learned a variety of new griffon vocalizations! Only one question for you, Lucky: What was with you bursting into song that one time?"

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appleloosa- Tavern Room]

Gwendolyn clutched the bed sheets and brought them up to chest, full blush sticker mode on. She was currently a mix of embarrassment, anger, and confusion.

"Ah...what...what do you mean Miss Bright Eyes....about new griffon vocalizations?"
    She gulped. What did she do last night?!

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa - Den of Iniquity]

Lucky coughs, and tries to sit up. The movement is very painful. Every muscle in his body is sore. And he's starting to realize it's probably not from the hangover. With a wince, he lets himself melt back down onto the hard floor. Getting up would be too painful right now.

"First of all..." he mutters gruffly. "Miss Gwendolyn, I'm guessing you don't remember anything either?"

He doesn't tell Bright Eyes to leave just yet. He's actually kind of curious about her answer to Gwendolyn's question, though he's terrified of whatever else she may say afterwards. He opts not to ask about the singing. Yet.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

"Well..." Bright Eyes thought for a bit. "A good while in, I heard something that sort of went 'rrrrr skraw kara kara KEEEEEEEEEE yagarrrrrm kara kara rawk hrgrm sreeeee ayark!'." She did her best to mimic the griffon sounds in a passionate voice. "I'm not quite sure what you were doing, but you were pretty into it! And then there was that one part where I guess you were tickling each other with your tails or something."

Oh dear. This was not going anywhere good.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Her wings flared as did she as gone were the blush stickers over her feathered cheeks but replaced with full on flushed coloring that snuck in from under her feathers. She sharply looked at Lucky and gave him an angry, embarrassed look.

"What. Did. You. Do.To.Me Mister Lucky??"

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

"Well..." Bright Eyes thought for a bit. "A good while in, I heard something that sort of went 'rrrrr skraw kara kara KEEEEEEEEEE yagarrrrrm kara kara rawk hrgrm sreeeee ayark!'." She did her best to mimic the griffon sounds in a passionate voice. "I'm not quite sure what you were doing, but you were pretty into it! And then there was that one part where I guess you were tickling each other with your tails or something."

Oh dear. This was not going anywhere good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Her wings flared as did she as gone were the blush stickers over her feathered cheeks but replaced with full on flushed coloring that snuck in from under her feathers. She sharply looked at Lucky and gave him an angry, embarrassed look.

"What. Did. You. Do.To.Me Mister Lucky??"
    Lucky's face blushed furiously beneath his bandages. In fact, the blush crept over most of his battle-scarred and claw-marked body. Well damn. At least I've still got it.

After a moment, he coughs awkwardly, though the hangover pain causes him to wince from the action. "Honestly... I don't remember..." he mutters weakly.

"But, uh. From the sound of it... Well, when I promised to sweep you off your feet, I didn't mean like this," he says with a nervous chuckle, wondering if he'd be able to get up and gallop to the door before Gwendolyn grabbed him.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

[New AppLEloosa-Tavern]

Lucky would soon find her rifle headed his way, towards his face, because its always the face. Also angry noises. And blushing.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appleloosa - Tavern]

~Thwack~

The rifle slams in the back of Lucky's head.

~Thunk~

Lucky's face slams into the floor, and he seems to go limp. Seconds pass, and the pegasus doesn't move.

Seriously, he's not moving.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Breed Name Is Spelled Appaloosa, So It Stands To Reason...]

"Whoa there! No need to kill him! Although I suppose he was getting a bit out of hoof..."

Bright Eyes stepped forward. "Look, mistakes were made all around. Both of you did some things he's going to regret. Although maybe I should keep a better eye on you two when you're both drinking heavily just to keep this kind of thing from happening again."

28. - Top - End - #298

Poor Lucky just can't seem to get a break...

*ahem*

Anywho!

Two important notes about the mine in Fillydelphia. First, the radiation was low enough that ponies could work there without keeling over dead in a matter of hours. Two, the radiation was what remained of a blast two hundred years past. And spread over a significant area to boot.

The radiation in those hot springs is being leeched directly out of a balefire bomb. So say that the magical energy is highly concentrated would be a gross understatement. It'll still take a while for the alicorn to reach super-charged levels though.

Probably why the bomb is still down there. Buried under tons of stone and scalding hot water. Not exactly easy to get at.

For the time being the alicorn isn't doing much in the way of teleporting. Just... basking. Like a lizard on a rock.

Your friends have all escaped. With the exception of the Legionneigher. Unfortunately she had already perished before your deal with the Goddess was struck, she opens one eye to peer at the pony. Tell me, Ebon Flame. What do you hope to accomplish with your life?

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [New Appleloosa - Tavern]

~Thwack~

The rifle slams in the back of Lucky's head.

~Thunk~

Lucky's face slams into the floor, and he seems to go limp. Seconds pass, and the pegasus doesn't move.

Seriously, he's not moving.
    [The Breed Name Is Spelled Appaloosa, So It Stands To Reason...]

"Whoa there! No need to kill him! Although I suppose he was getting a bit out of hoof..."

Bright Eyes stepped forward. "Look, mistakes were made all around. Both of you did some things he's going to regret. Although maybe I should keep a better eye on you two when you're both drinking heavily just to keep this kind of thing from happening again."
    [Appleloosa-There is no stand to reason, its how its spelled in the show, anyways, that was directed to Lycan because I enjoy giving him a hard time, in here, and in private chat

That's quite the herp subtitle. ANYWAYS.

Gwendolyn watched Lucky get knocked out. It a wonder the rifle didn't go off. She hmmphed. "He'll be fine, that bastard." She grunted and closed her eyes, her headache worsening being hungover and all.

The laughingly horrible part of this, the two hungover fools did nothing of the naughty nature last night.

She chose not to look at Bright Eyes, right now, her name had a truth to it to the griffon and she just wanted to hide under the blankets and maybe crawl into a hole somewhere.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-02 at 12:22 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

The Ranger, the foal, the griffon

Lamianos was startled by the sight of a griffon swooping down on him. Stomping a hoof down he glares at the armed griffin before growling "What do you want?"

[TAG MCerberus]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░