New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

New Appaloosa-Tavern

Gwendolyn stared drunkenly intensely at his pale crystal blue eyes and clutched his right hoof hard with her talon for a moment as his words kicked in. "Well you smell like carrion and whiskey." And she continued to dance with him and there was much more staggering, swaying, missteps, and stumbling, and it was mostly her fault.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa - Tavern]

Lucky rolls his eyes. "Well excuuuuuuuse me fer not bein' one of them namby-pamby ponies.... who... who don't wanna eat meat. But I ain't eatin' none... in weeks. An' you were the one who... ate that lizard thing last night... I think it was a lizard... So... So if anyone smells like carrion-breath... it ought to be you," he states indignantly.

Stagger stagger turn. Stagger hobble turn.

"Besides... I wasn't insultin' ya. Just... makin' an observation," he drunkenly informs her, before grinning. "It's a good trait... good... thing... fer a gal to... to be able to hold her liquor. At least, that's what... my poppa always said."

Hobble stagger turn.

Lucky raises an eyebrow. "Of course, my poppa said a lot of things... Even a few things 'bout griffins..."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Old Appaloosa - The Greater of Two Evils]

Ebon's mind echoes with a sound not entirely unlike a scream. Images flash through it once more, some familiar and some new. No, not new. Willfully not remembered in full, for the pain that they brought.

His parents once more, skinned and violated. A city in flames, Ebon walking away from it at a relaxed pace. The image of the bandit Bladeweaver, looking on in helpless horror as Ebon mutilated her with her own signature knives. Another bandit, a pegasus sniper known as Lethal Precision, incoherently gibbering as Ebon boiled his eyes, vitreous humor oozing down his face. A third bandit, a greedy earth pony by the name of Sticky Fingers, began weeping with resignation as Ebon slowly but surely crushed her to death under a pile of bottlecaps. A vision of Ebon setting flame to his once beloved village, for the crime of failure to protect those dearest to him.

A single night spent under the stars, merely watching the vast abyss in a place where the Enclave had no longer bothered with cloud cover.

A memory all too recent surfaced: The screams of countless dying foals, tortured in a new and agonizing way that even the slavers could never have imagined.

A new one, not a memory but a fantasy, of Rusty Chains being slowly asphyxiated by his own fetters, wrapped around his neck.

One worthless pony, consumed by hate, an empty shell, in trade for the lives of five ponies of infinitely greater worth. Is that not the deal of a lifetime?

"...Father, Mother, Sister, I am sorry. I surrender."

And thus it was that Ebon Flame complied...

[Tag: Lycan01]
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2012-09-22 at 11:54 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [New Appaloosa - Tavern]

Lucky rolls his eyes. "Well excuuuuuuuse me fer not bein' one of them namby-pamby ponies.... who... who don't wanna eat meat. But I ain't eatin' none... in weeks. An' you were the one who... ate that lizard thing last night... I think it was a lizard... So... So if anyone smells like carrion-breath... it ought to be you," he states indignantly.

Stagger stagger turn. Stagger hobble turn.

"Besides... I wasn't insultin' ya. Just... makin' an observation," he drunkenly informs her, before grinning. "It's a good trait... good... thing... fer a gal to... to be able to hold her liquor. At least, that's what... my poppa always said."

Hobble stagger turn.

Lucky raises an eyebrow. "Of course, my poppa said a lot of things... Even a few things 'bout griffins..."
    She narrowed her eyes as she swayed, trying to keep focus on making eye contact. "Like....what?" She asked after another hobble stagger turn.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

"He said," Lucky smirks, "That griffins are ugly... stubborn... aggravstin'... and rude..."

Another step and turn sends the stallion nearly tumbling over, but he manages to keep his balance. He then grins mischievously. "Seems he got three outta four right..." he winks.

Incoming fist to the face in 3... 2...

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

"He said," Lucky smirks, "That griffins are ugly... stubborn... aggravstin'... and rude..."

Another step and turn sends the stallion nearly tumbling over, but he manages to keep his balance. He then grins mischievously. "Seems he got three outta four right..." he winks.

Incoming fist to the face in 3... 2...[
    Gwendolyn flashed angrily at him as derp drunk became well, a bit more aggressive drunk.

1! One fist to the face indeed. "You watch your mouth boy!" grammar
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-23 at 12:59 AM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Old Appleosa

Lamianos begins snarling and looking wildly about as the field covers his whole armor. He tries to thrust and move about, but he soon begins to give up as darkness covers his eyes and his senses begin to give out.

Guess those illusions had more of an effect on him then intended?

And there Lamianos sat, his head face down, legs stiff, and his whole body motionless. Looking almost like a giant wind up toy with the key taken out. A murdering traitorous chimera bastard of a windup toy. The drugs coursing through his veins did quite a toll on Lamianos senses, and he could only see darkness and hear his own mind as he sat there in that dark energy field.

And with the effects of Dash slowing his perception of time he had quite a bit of time to think. And so he thought, his mind coursing with information before he finally said "Celestia, is this you? I know many great ponies of their times have had visions of you before they ascend so I can only believe it is my time." he stops for a moment before continuing "If this is you, then I have to ask. Am I still good? Has my campaign to restore your land no matter the cost gone awry? I've looked at my hooves today, I should probably get them cleaned sometime but that's beside the point, and I only see something that breaks and destroys. I have done all this, all of these atrocities, because I know that they are necessary. But when I looked into Eledwhen's eyes, saw true unadulterated fear, and knew it was me who did that....."

He sighs and his mental self shakes a moment "My faith wavered. That is all I can say happened today. My beliefs and my aspirations, the convictions I have had in them and the duty that I know you have given me. All of it, shook underneath the total weight of what I have done. Yet, have I not made the ultimate sacrifice? Forsaking and damning my chance at friendship and as close to normal or a life I can get, just to ensure this wonderful plan goes on?" Lamianos listens to the empty darkness, quietly waiting for something, anything to come to him.

And just like that, it comes.

A beautiful and divine voice, one of truly great power and benevolence. It soothes the bloody Chimera's worries and caused himself to relax as he felt it wash over his body. It told him to be calm, that the path to his destiny was paved with hardship. He had never really heard the voice of Celestia before, but he had a feeling that he just knew it was her voice. Smiling, his voice entered a sort of lullaby.

"Oh I belieeeeve....."

And thus, the Drugged up, magically screwed up, power armored up Chimera beast began a long inner discussion (With the occasional jovial tune).
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

Luka is still tied up. Boo.

Wait. Something's happening.

"GAH!!" the unicorn suddenly yelps, nearly falling over in shock.

"Okay, okay, we're on it!" the earth pony yells, staggering backwards. "We'll let him go!"

"Get out of here, kid!" the unicorn snaps, untying him with her telekinesis. She then tosses his gear - except his pistol - to him from off the table. "Just go! Don't cause trouble, and you won't get any!"

Outside, Ebon suddenly feels sleepy. Very sleepy. As fatigue overtakes him, his mind is filled with what sounds like the laughter of a thirsting god. And then silence.

Silence over the entire battlefield.

All the guns are silent. No yelling, no screaming, other than the occasional wail or sob from the warehouses.

Lamianos does, in fact, hear a voice. It is not the voice of Celestia. Or at least, one could hope that Celestia does not sound like a cackling banshee. The voice inside his mind is not loving, tender, or maternal. It is haughty, snide, smug... and victorious.

Inside Lamianos' mind:
    Spoiler
    Show

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

"OH YES, BRAVE STEEL RANGER, YOU HAVE DONE WELL!!

YOUR ACTIONS HAVE WROUGHT HORROR AND DESTRUCTION!!

PAIN AND DESPAIR!!

BUT THROUGH IT ALL, GOOD HAS COME OF IT!!

WE HAVE FOUND ONE WHO IS OF GREAT USE TO US!!

AND FOR THAT, STEEL RANGER...

...THE GODDESS IS PLEASED!!"

Lamianos feels something stirring within him.

Not an emotional stirring.

A literal stirring, as something grips his heart, locks it in a vice-like grasp, and brings it to a grinding halt.

And so, Lamianos' life ends. Not with a bang, but with a metaphorical whimper.

And as his armor-clad body tilts and slams to the earth, it adds even more dirt to the swirling cloud of dust and smoke. However, the obscuring cloud is suddenly blasted back by what sounds like a whipcrack, as a figure materializes beside the Steel Ranger's corpse.

The creature looks like a pony, with dark midnight blue fur and a long flowing mane and tail of jet black, and eyes of the deepest blue. However, it is much larger than a normal pony, with a much taller and lithe build. One could even say it looks dangerously elegant. Its most striking features, though, are the massive, majestic wings flaring out from its back, and the long, glowing horn rising from its forehead. The identity of this creature, as many of the intrepid heroes will no doubt realize, is the term "alicorn."

The alicorn's face is twisted into something of a smug smirk of dominance. Its eyes flicker dangerously back and forth between Eledwhen, Night Jewel, and Finder, as well as the broken form of Elestre. It then takes a step forward, stares at them intently, and bellows... directly into their minds.

LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE, AND NEVER RETURN. THE PEGASUS SHALL REJOIN YOU. THE NECROMANCER STAYS, AS PER OUR AGREEMENT. THE GODDESS HAS SHOWN MERCY ON THIS DAY. GO NOW, WHILE WE EXTEND SUCH LENIENCY.

The alicorn then disappears with the sound of a whipcrack.

At this point, Ebon (if he has not already) finally loses the struggle to stay awake, and falls into a deep, magical slumber.

((Luka is free to go.
    Ebon is magically sedated.
    Lamianos is dead.
    Eledwhen needs some serious therapy.
    Elestre may or may not be dead.
    Night Jewel and Finder might want to flee.
    Blackheart won't give them another chance.))

[Tag: Everyone, even Lamianos if he wants to have a dying through or two.]

---

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky is... well... lucky.

Somehow, the drunken stallion manages to see the fist coming before it hits him. He turns to the side, leaving Gwendolyn off balance as she slugs at thin air. Still holding on to her, Lucky spins the griffin around in a fancy dancing twirl, before pulling the (probably dizzy) mercenary in close. Bright Eye's violin playing has no doubt grown to a much more speedy pace by now, and their drunking dodging and twirling is likely done perfectly in time to the music. With a suave smirk, the drunk stallion leans in and flirtatiously states: "Eh... I'm havin' fun watchin' other things right now..."

Bet he can't do the same trick twice...
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-23 at 01:54 AM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Old Appleoosa

The sedation takes its toll, and despite his prodigious willpower, Ebon falls silent and collapses to the ground with a hard *thump* noise.

...This is probably a bad thing.

[Tag: Lycan01, maybe Luka, since he'd probably spot the unconscious unicorn not far from the armory's door]
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2012-09-23 at 01:54 AM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

...Great. Night Jewel sighed. So much destruction was exasperating, especially when she'd never get a chance to use her vengeance plan.

Still, there was no point in arguing with a nigh-unstoppable killing machine. She trotted over to Eledwhen and beckoned. "Come on. I'll get you to safety. You can ride on my back, if you want."

The way Lamianos had fallen did give her an idea for something, but she quickly put it aside. She didn't want to end up experimenting with a hypothetical trick that could put lives in danger. Right now, what really mattered was getting out of there and taking care of that filly.

[New Appaloosa, Somewhat More Optimistically]

"Whoa there!" Bright Eyes paused in her playing, seeing a perfect opportunity. She sent out a leg to trip Lucky up, this time properly.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

11. - Top - End - #161
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

Luka is still tied up. Boo.

Wait. Something's happening.

"GAH!!" the unicorn suddenly yelps, nearly falling over in shock.

"Okay, okay, we're on it!" the earth pony yells, staggering backwards. "We'll let him go!"

"Get out of here, kid!" the unicorn snaps, untying him with her telekinesis. She then tosses his gear - except his pistol - to him from off the table. "Just go! Don't cause trouble, and you won't get any!"
    He looks up confused, but after the slavers seemed to be just terrified, he could think Elestre or somepony casted a spell to screw them up.
    He would catch his gear while rushing outside

He would reach the door, ready for a continuing battle, and then.... Nothing, no shooting or anything, just complete silence.

He would just turn and see the unicorn sleeping, he would rush towards him, readying just in case he had to use his medkit.

"Ebon! what's going on?..."

He would just approach, looking for vitals and everything..... But he just seemed like sleeping, and that just confused him; he still kept an eye out, in case it was an ambush.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-23 at 03:54 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky is... well... lucky.

Somehow, the drunken stallion manages to see the fist coming before it hits him. He turns to the side, leaving Gwendolyn off balance as she slugs at thin air. Still holding on to her, Lucky spins the griffin around in a fancy dancing twirl, before pulling the (probably dizzy) mercenary in close. Bright Eye's violin playing has no doubt grown to a much more speedy pace by now, and their drunking dodging and twirling is likely done perfectly in time to the music. With a suave smirk, the drunk stallion leans in and flirtatiously states: "Eh... I'm havin' fun watchin' other things right now..."

Bet he can't do the same trick twice...
    She opens her beak in disbelief derpness, feathers rustled and finds herself about to again drunkenly pop Lucky one when---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [New Appaloosa, Somewhat More Optimistically]

"Whoa there!" Bright Eyes paused in her playing, seeing a perfect opportunity. She sent out a leg to trip Lucky up, this time properly.
    In which she does indeed throw him into the trip instead.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Old Appleoosa]

There is no response from the unicorn; Either he's dead, an illusion, or bewitched into sleep.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky is, as previously mentioned, a very lucky pony.

But his luck just ran out.

Bright Eyes catches him completely off guard. Especially with Gwendolyn pushing him back into the oncoming leg-sweep.

Naturally, upon finding himself swept off his hooves, Lucky's first impulse is to yelp in terror and frantically flail his wings and hooves in an attempt to grab onto the nearest object for support.

The nearest object, of course, being Gwendolyn.

Though ought to be interesting.....

[Tag: Benson & Purity]

15. - Top - End - #165

Old Appleoosa

Elestre hears the voice in his mind. And it was glorious. It gave him will beyond even what he had, and that was a lot. He had determination and strength and loyalty for his cousin, who probably now was scarred for life. He couldn't give in to the endless sleep that was so close...

"Alicorns are real, then..."

The broken unicorn rose to his hooves with stubborn energy, though his voice was wheezing and different then it had been. He swayed slightly, but his eyes were bright with grit and vigor.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

16. - Top - End - #166

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    [Old Appleoosa]

There is no response from the unicorn; Either he's dead, an illusion, or bewitched into sleep.
    The colt would drag the unicorn behind some cover and try shake him awake, kind of holding/cradling him between his forehoofes.

"Hey! wake up! C'mon you can't do that over here!"

He would look around, he would notice signs of wounds on his muzzle and back, but they were already healed, most likely by a healing potion; he would search for signs of a sedative dart or something, but finding it would be pretty hard, so he pretty much sits there, trying helplessly to wake Ebon up, he would be either unconciouss/K.O. or asleep.

"I got to get you out of here, wonder where are the others...."

[Tag: BladeofObliviom, Lycan in case he's going to do something]
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Firbolg in the Playground

Old Trappleoosa

Alicorn. ALICORN. ALICORN. That pretty much superseded any other thoughts in Finder's mind. There were, of course, still questions that needed to answer, easy-to-carry chems on the corpse of the Ranger, injured foals, and other stuff...

But also an alicorn. "Go... we need to go NOW," Finder exclaims with a slight tremble to his voice. Given any sign of delay, he'd just put Elestre on his back and get going.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Old Appleoosa

Lamianos heard the diabolical voice, but instead o cringing in fear or reacting terribly he merely... Smiled. And then he laughed. And then be laughed some more. Tears building up in his eyes as the voice reverberated in his head. He thinks "Luna...... Thank you... That is all I ever wanted..." and as his heart slowly (Atleast to him) gives out he bgins to think back on all he's done, all the horrors he's been through. But despite it all only a sense of accomplishment and joy remains. His mind begins to hum as he gives one last go at it.

Oh Lamia booooy Celestia, Celestia is caaaalling.
    From pony to pony, and down the mountain side.
    The dream is done, and oh your heart is dyiiiiing
    Tis you, Tis you must go and I will abide.
    But I'll be BACK when history looks upon this meadow
    Or when the world has been hushed and hope can grooow
    Tis I'll be there in sunshine or in shadooow
    Oh Lamia Boy, Oh Lamia booooy, how I love thee soooo.

And with that the Steel Rangers life was snuffed, his throat emitted a groan as he began to slump over, his last moments of life staring at the Alicorn before saying with but a whisper ".....Thank....y-you...."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

19. - Top - End - #169

Old Appleoosa

Elestre started away, then turned to the body of Lamnios. He whispered.

"I will remember."

He then followed Finder, his wounded leg jolting awkwardly as he did.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-09-23 at 12:02 PM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Bugbear in the Playground

OA

Eledwhen starts hyperventilating and runs over to her dead father figure.

LAMIA! Wake up, wake up now! She jumps up and down erratically! Someone HELP!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

"Leave him. He needs his rest." Night Jewel shook her head. "I've got a lot to tell you, but first we have to get out of here. Now come with me unless you want to wait until you're killed." Night Jewel attempted to pick up the small pegasus and put her on her back.

22. - Top - End - #172

No! The filly is light and easily picked, up, but still struggles. No, wait! We have to help Lamia!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky is, as previously mentioned, a very lucky pony.

But his luck just ran out.

Bright Eyes catches him completely off guard. Especially with Gwendolyn pushing him back into the oncoming leg-sweep.

Naturally, upon finding himself swept off his hooves, Lucky's first impulse is to yelp in terror and frantically flail his wings and hooves in an attempt to grab onto the nearest object for support.

The nearest object, of course, being Gwendolyn.

Though ought to be interesting.....
    Gwendolyn squawked as she was pulled down with the mummified stallion, heads managing to smack against each other.

She lay on her side, eyes with swirls, tongue hanging out of her beak. Totally uncool.

[Tag the players part of this scene]

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

Luka runs out of the armory. No one shoots at him. Weird.

Then he notices Ebon's unconscious form. But as soon as Luka approaches him, there is a loud cracking noise, like the lashing of a whip.

And the alicorn reappears, stooped over Ebon like a lion defending its kill from carrion-eaters.

The midnight blue creature fixes Luka with a stern glare, her expression twisting into an angry frown. Her voice, regal yet haughty, booms within his mind. YOUR FRIEND HAS OFFERED HIMSELF TO THE GODDESS, SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE. LEAVE NOW WHILE WE LET YOU, FOOLISH PEGASUS, AND NEVER RETURN. DO NOT INTERFERE, LEST YOU NULLIFY THE PACT.

-----

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky falls flat on his back, having been face-smashed by Gwendolyn. While dazed from the impact, he manages to remain conscious, though perhaps not coherent. "WHY!?" he howls, his forehooves flying up to massage his forehead. "Why is it always the face?!" he wails, writhing in pain on the floor.

[Tag: Purity & Benson]
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-23 at 02:46 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

Night Jewel gently placed Eledwhen on her back and left her. "He doesn't need help any more. The best thing you can do for him is stay safe."

Besides, at this point, it's not worth it to help that monster,
    she added silently. He crossed the line straight to 'irredeemable", and saving him just for revenge is petty.

"It'll be all right, but only if you let him be. I can take care of you for now. Let's just get out of here."
    With that, she started off.

[New Appaloosa]

Bright Eyes laughed. "That's why you don't question my competence, Luck-Luck."

She turned to the other patrons. "Say, have we got any stretchers around here? Those head injuries might not be too good for them."

26. - Top - End - #176

[Old Appaloosa]

Luka runs out of the armory. No one shoots at him. Weird.

Then he notices Ebon's unconscious form. But as soon as Luka approaches him, there is a loud cracking noise, like the lashing of a whip.

And the alicorn reappears, stooped over Ebon like a lion defending its kill from carrion-eaters.

The midnight blue creature fixes Luka with a stern glare, her expression twisting into an angry frown. Her voice, regal yet haughty, booms within his mind. YOUR FRIEND HAS OFFERED HIMSELF TO THE GODDESS, SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE. LEAVE NOW WHILE WE LET YOU, FOOLISH PEGASUS, AND NEVER RETURN. DO NOT INTERFERE, LEST YOU NULLIFY THE PACT.
    "what the...!?
    Just as she appears he jumps backwards pretty fast, on a more-or-less defensive stance, and a pretty mad grin

"What "Goddess"?! Who are you?! a slaver?! .... He's my friend! I ha-!"

then he notices the figure is an alicorn, and it's resemblance

"W-Wait....P-Princess Luna?"

He's kind of frozen there by the shocking surprise, confused enough to not know whether he has to bow or not (Black mane )
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-23 at 03:46 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177

Eledwhen will sob quietly into Night Jewel's mane.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Old Appleoosa
    A spark of Life

And so, as Lamianos laid there with his heart stopped, his healing talisman kicked in. An electrical shock coursing through his veins. Thrumming through out him until it reaches his heart. A slight nudge and the iron behemoths heart begins to slowly pump again.

Life anew.

His form is too weak now to do much, but he atleast breathes shallow breathes, unable to move the armor much in his current state.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

29. - Top - End - #179

OA

Eledwhen stares at Lamia...

A breath!

JEWEL! Jewel he breathed! She attempts to scramble off the older mare's back and trot over to Lamia!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky falls flat on his back, having been face-smashed by Gwendolyn. While dazed from the impact, he manages to remain conscious, though perhaps not coherent. "WHY!?" he howls, his forehooves flying up to massage his forehead. "Why is it always the face?!" he wails, writhing in pain on the floor.

[Tag: Purity & Benson]
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [New Appaloosa]

Bright Eyes laughed. "That's why you don't question my competence, Luck-Luck."

She turned to the other patrons. "Say, have we got any stretchers around here? Those head injuries might not be too good for them."

"No, not really, got some boys though who can drag them away to the clinic if its that bad, or rent a room for the night,"
    The tavern owner replied.

Gwendolyn looked over at Lucky and grimaced. "I hope this is not what you meant by sweeping me off my paws.....otherwise....blegh.."