New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[Booze, Glorious Booooooze]

Lucky stares at Gwendolyn for a moment, before grinning lopsidedly. "Oh, you're on..." he croons drunkenly.

The pegasus, who is quite buzzed, shakily clambers up on to the table. He extends a hoof for Gwendolyn to grab if she needs help, and turns to the third member of their little group. "Hey Bright Eyes, be a doll... get us some music goin'..." he mutters, staggering slightly and giving a few flaps of his wings to find and keep his balance. "Something... swingy..."

[Tag: Purity, Benson]
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Old Trappleoosa

Funny thing about being in the insane focus spell is that you get the blessing of not hearing massive screams or anything like that. He just needs to back up and go back the way he came. Plus with one of the gunners presumably hit, they're going to have some issues reloading... or something.

Oh look, more fun. Finder begins eying the next chunk of cover moving back. After a sweep of bullets goes past where he is, the stallion takes a shot trying to hit the launcher itself and begins running. He doesn't see or notice Lamianos, but hey a grenade launcher isn't exactly the wisest choice against a unicorn.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Booze, Glorious Booooooze]

Lucky stares at Gwendolyn for a moment, before grinning lopsidedly. "Oh, you're on..." he croons drunkenly.

The pegasus, who is quite buzzed, shakily clambers up on to the table. He extends a hoof for Gwendolyn to grab if she needs help, and turns to the third member of their little group. "Hey Bright Eyes, be a doll... get us some music goin'..." he mutters, staggering slightly and giving a few flaps of his wings to find and keep his balance. "Something... swingy..."

[Tag: Purity, Benson]
    Gwendolyn takes his hoof, though with lack of proper control, digs her talons into his hoof a bit. A bit on the wibbly wobbly side herself as she stands on the table. "You...my friend...are the one..who will be on'd....ah.."

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

"What? Do you think I carry an instrument with me everywhere or something? ...Oh, right! I do! Never mind that, then!"

Bright Eyes retrieved a fiddle from her supply of miscellaneous items she was holding onto just in case they came in handy and started up a tune.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Drunk in New Appaloosa]

Lucky flinches slightly as Gwendolyn's talons dig into his hoof. Thankfully, the bandages around his hooves still has some magic in them, and quickly heal the scratches before they even start to bleed. "Yeowch. Hey now... I don't like it rough," he grumbles blearily, before grinning playfully. "Sorry to disappoint ya... like I did those last griffins..."

He then raises an eyebrow. "Wait, what... what's gettin' on me?" he asks warily. "Or who? Who... what? Thing..."

And Bright Eyes starts playing the violin. "Huh?" Lucky looks down at her. "I meant... turn on the radio... But, uh... That works too. I think..." he mumbles, swaying slightly as the alcohol starts to fully take effect.

[Tag: Purity & Benson]

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Appleloosa Tavern

Gwendolyn stared at him in an intense drunken manner, beak slightly open. "I.....oughta....pop...you...in the mouth for that kind of language.....but...I won't...I must think of the younglings..." Regardless of Bright Eyes' age, Gwendolyn thought of her as a youngling still...rather..she thought of many folk as youngling, but still. Whatever, she don't have to make sense, she be derped, haha..

She began to move, sway her hips a bit to the sound of the fiddle.

[purity, yer up with Nails in the other thread]
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-20 at 07:36 PM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Old Appleoosa

Lamianos sighed as he turned around to look at Luka's rage. He trotted back over to the young colt and said wearily "I understand your anger, really I do. But this is all for your benefit. Look around you! This will be the stepping grounds for equestria's rebirth! I am truly sorry for what you have to go through to help the rebirth, but I will personally vow that you will not be harmed or kept against your will. Neither will Eledwhen, I would never think of that. This is merely a precautionary measure, to make sure you do not disturb this little bout we are having." Lamianos looks down and then back up, a smile underneath his helmet as he begins to say "The ponies outside? They have all made their choice in life. And that choice has been to not aid in this wonderful revolution, but to instead act as detriments. Look at them, Ebon flame is merely a bomb of anger ready to explode he even admitted it himself! Night Jewel, no better then a petty thief, stealing and taking what she wants and not aiding the growth of civilization. Finder is little better, a vulture that pecks away at the carcass of Celestia's once proud land. And poor Elestre, a by product of this necessary step in pony kind, really i'm just putting him out of his misery."

He continues, now with renewed vigor "But you and Eledwhen! You two have not been tarnished by this wasteland! You are still pure and able to see the true light that will save Equestria. Join me, help me in this endeavor, and together we can help better so many lives. A few generations may have to make sacrifices, but with everyone together we can truly fix what has been broken. If you comply, I shall take you in and give you purpose. If you reject, I will still let you free to be corrupted by the wasteland." he begins to circle around Luka now, his voice going into a kind of sing song

Celestia has smiled upon you this day
    The fate of Equestria in your hooves!
    And blessed be, the ponies we, who fight with all our bravery.
    Till only the righteous moves.
    I see the distant flames, they bellow in the night.
    We must fight in all our names, for what I know is right.
    And although this road is hard, and we may not carry on
    Though I die, this revolution lives on!

He stops in front of the colt, looking him in the eyes before saying "Please take my words to heart, I mean them."
    "That... Is not.... the Equestria I want... Nor what most ponies want or deserve, and don't you DARE touch Elestre! "
    He would just remain still, still furious, but with enough reason to know that pulling out his pistol on him wouldn't achieve anything, even at point blank.

[Carnage at Old Appaloosa]

-in the armory-

The four slavers stare. "Did he just sing?" one mutters.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's tie up the kid..."

The slavers begin to encroach on Luka, two of them telekinetically picking up some ropes. "Don't worry kid, boss says we can't hurt ya. Deal's a deal. Just play nice, listen to the Ranger, and don't cause a fuss. Now hold still..."
    He begins calculating: 4 of them, closed spaces, stealthbuck and shotgun but no ammo.... Crap

The screaming slaves would be heard from there, including the gunfire and the burning around... Lamianos made the slaves die, is anger increases. But still... closed space, 4 well armed slavers, not counting the tons of red dots on his E.F.S.'s compass, most likely going down if he tries shooting there....

He just lowers himself a bit while the slavers approach, clenches his eyes close, his teeth and a forehoof (if he even could), still extremely furious, but looking defeated....looking /=)
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

The Future of Equestria, Now!
    Old Appleoosa

Lamianos continues his hunt, but swiftly gives up as he remembers one key element he forgot.

Eledwhen is sitting in a hole.

That's been shot at.

By snipers and several guns.

Suddenly an anvil drops in Lamianos' conscious as he begins to gallop towards Eledwhen where he last remembered Eledwhen being, hoping to bump into a maimed Shadow and not a maimed Eledwhen.

[Tag Lycan, Dark Elf Bard]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hole

A bullet grazes Eledwhen's wing and she falls in pain. Nuh uh... c'mon, ouch...
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

-Luka-

Unless Luka chooses to resist, the slavers will tie him up. Two will leave to go join the fray, while a unicorn mare and an earth stallion will stay to keep an eye on him. "Tough luck about your friends, kid..." the unicorn shrugs.

"Yeah. Kinda weird you're the only one he wanted spared..." the other mutters.

"Well, the unicorns are tagged for 'dead or alive,' just like all the rest..." the mare gives another shrug. "But they'll probably go down fighting rather than give up."

"Pity..."

-Elestre and Ebon Flame-

The two unicorns manage to sneak closer to the warehouses on the western side of the city. Elestre's invisibility and shield keep them safe, though a few stray bullets cut it pretty close. The enemy fire has lessened dramatically. Only the occasional shotgun blast or SMG burst is hurled in their direction.

Ebon Flame reaches out with his magic. Fatigue and pain keep him from seeing beyond the nearest warehouse, but it is apparently filled with at least two dozen life forms. About ten of them are wounded or dying, though whether they're slaves or slavers, he can't tell.

-Night Jewel-

Rusty Chain's left shotgun begins to wiggle loose from its harness. He looks down at it, and realizes what's going on just as it twists towards his comrade. "Shield up!" he barks to the unicorn.

Her eyes go wide, and she abandons her grip on the knives, sending them spiraling off in random directions. She manages to throw up a shield, just in time to block most of the shotgun blast. The impact, though, still sends her staggering a few feet sideways.

Rusty Chains takes a few steps forward. "Oh, you little bitch. I'm going to-"

The armored brute suddenly freezes in his tracks. "What?" he asks quietly. "What do you mean- Yes, I know what he said! How... What?!" he barks at seemingly nopony.

"Wha's she sa'ing, 'oss?" the kevlar-clad stallion growls through the grip of his gun.

While Night Jewel conceals herself behind a nearby boulder and listens to Rusty Chains have an mental breakdown of some sort, she notices Lamianos. He's galloping full speed...... away from the battle. And nopony is shooting at him.

How odd.

-Finder-

The RPG-toting unicorn collapses to the ground, most of his brains decorating the wall behind him. Unfortunately, Finder's crack shot brought a lot of attention back to him.

The scavenger soon finds himself hunkered down behind a partially collapsed concrete well, with a wide variety of bullets and buckshot streaking overhead. The machine-gun nest and the slavers pouring out of the depot are all trying to keep him pinned down.

Oh hey, there's Lamianos, running straight towards Finder! Wait, why's he running away from all the slavers shooting? And... why aren't they shooting at him?

-Lamianos-

Oh hey, Finder is pinned down by a whole lot of gunfire. And Night Jewel is probably tangoing with Rusty Chains and his top soldiers. Lamianos notices these things... but does he even care?

Good question.

Eledwhen should be a few ditches up ahead, though that pesky Legioneighrie may put up a bit of a fuss if she's still alive.

-Shadow and Eledwhen-

Shadow rolls over in the ditch, and looks over towards Eledwhen. She's wincing in pain, and her eyes keep going in and out of focus. She likely has a concussion of some severity. "Eledwhen... La... Lamianos is a traitor. Don't let... don't let them find you!"

A blue aura of light flickers around Shadow's horn. Eledwhen feels a strange tingle over most of her body - and then she turns invisible. Having used up every remaining ounce of her power and strength, Shadow's horn flickers and loses its glow. The mare slumps against the wall of the ditch, her eyes glazing over. "Run... Get... Get away..." she murmurs. "Don't... let them..."

((Luka is tied up in the armory.
    Elestre and Ebon Flame are concealed near the western warehouses.
    Lamianos has a moral dilemma to deal with.
    Night Jewel has a possible opportunity to escape.
    Finder is pinned down, as usual.
    Shadow Stride is barely conscious.
    Eledwhen is wounded and invisible.))

[Tag: Everyone]
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-20 at 10:02 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101

Eledwhen is heard sobbing, Lamianos might find him. No! No, I can't leave you!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

The answer to all questions: Rage

Lamianos decides he doesn't give a flying buck what happens to the other two, it's Eledwhen he's worried about. He begins to continue galloping, finally finding the ditch where Eledwhen and Shadow are. Looking down he only sees an unconscious Shadow.

And no Eledwhen.

"This little bitch must have convinced her to run off before I can explain anything....." Lamianos begins a few slow steps towards Shadow, grinning sadistically "And it's all. Your. Fault." he rears his front hooves up and slams them down in an attempt to splatter the Legionneighres brains all over the place. Of course, if he spent more time listening and less time being pissed he could probably hear Eledwhen's whispers, but gunfire and rage call to his mind and he has more pressing things to do.

Like get pissed.

Pulling away from the hole in the ground he turns back to where he remembered Finder and Night Jewel being before hollering"ALRIGHT! IT'S TIME TO DIE!". His eyes gain a mad glint to them as he instinctively pumps Buck into his system, revving his Minigun up and preparing himself to fire at Finder the moment he spots the pinned bastard.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

13. - Top - End - #103

[Old Appaloosa]

-Luka-

Unless Luka chooses to resist, the slavers will tie him up. Two will leave to go join the fray, while a unicorn mare and an earth stallion will stay to keep an eye on him. "Tough luck about your friends, kid..." the unicorn shrugs.

"Yeah. Kinda weird you're the only one he wanted spared..." the other mutters.

"Well, the unicorns are tagged for 'dead or alive,' just like all the rest..." the mare gives another shrug. "But they'll probably go down fighting rather than give up."

"Pity..."
    In a warehouse, even more pissed than Lamia, but different

He would try to step back to resist, just that it wouldn't be enough, because resisting for it to be enough would get 4 foes on him, and he's underpowered at the moment.

What they say shocks him: His friends were also in danger! and he put them in it by making the whole group go there instead of just him! how didn't he remember that??

Of course, the first parts sinks his heart with guilt, including how the slaves were getting anhilatted because he trusted Lamia, but he's able to gather enough will to try to escape, he wouldn't leave his friends to die like that.

He takes a deep breath to extend the ropes, disguised as a sigh. Also tries to move his legs inside them, now there were just 2, it shouldn't be as hard as before.... Depending on where they put his pistol.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-20 at 10:18 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Old Appleoosa - Warehouse

Ebon Flame, still wounded, continues reaching out before focusing on the ten that seem to be dying. It doesn't matter to him whether they're slavers or slaves: The Slavers deserve death for what they have done, and the slaves at least deserve an end to the suffering that he has put them through; He owes them that much.

Touching each mind in turn, Ebon uses one of the darkest, most forbidden spells in his repertoire: Enervation. Each one of those ponies may well feel the cold hand of death silently and painlessly snuffing them out, before channeling what remains of their vitality to himself and Elestre.

Meanwhile, assuming nothing too unexpected happens, Ebon's wound closes more completely and his magical reserves begin to refill, while Elestre experiences much the same effect. In fact, the other unicorn probably feels better than he has in some time.

Afterward, Ebon silently directs Elestre toward the armory on the most stealthy path he can find.

"With luck, Luka lives and that bastard isn't paying attention to what's behind him..."

[Tag: Lycan01, Elestre]

15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rusty Chain's left shotgun begins to wiggle loose from its harness. He looks down at it, and realizes what's going on just as it twists towards his comrade. "Shield up!" he barks to the unicorn.

Her eyes go wide, and she abandons her grip on the knives, sending them spiraling off in random directions. She manages to throw up a shield, just in time to block most of the shotgun blast. The impact, though, still sends her staggering a few feet sideways.

Rusty Chains takes a few steps forward. "Oh, you little bitch. I'm going to-"

The armored brute suddenly freezes in his tracks. "What?" he asks quietly. "What do you mean- Yes, I know what he said! How... What?!" he barks at seemingly nopony.

"Wha's she sa'ing, 'oss?" the kevlar-clad stallion growls through the grip of his gun.

While Night Jewel conceals herself behind a nearby boulder and listens to Rusty Chains have an mental breakdown of some sort, she notices Lamianos. He's galloping full speed...... away from the battle. And nopony is shooting at him.

How odd.
    The purple unicorn was amused, but checked herself from laughing. Huh. I knew these guys were crazy, but I didn't realize how much.

Carefully, Night Jewel crafted an illusory double, then sent it running off in one direction. However, the real her slunk off in a different direction to find out what Lamianos was up to.

Not like him to run away from combat, but I suppose he has some sense... Then again, he did "scout" with surprising ease for one so clumsy, and the information wasn't as accurate as it could have been. It doesn't take a genius to realize that he's no good.

She decided to leave that alone for now, however. The less he knew she knew, the better. For now, she was just going to catch up with him.

16. - Top - End - #106

Old Trappleoosa

Finder's still sort of unaware of the treachery, or where the traitor is at the moment. He's got some pretty short-term concerns. Like, when does that thing need to reload, and did he put enough distance to not be in 'instant murder' zone. Well with no other option, the latter question is hopefully 'yes'.

At any lull in the fire, Finder pops a couple suppressing shots at the tower and keeps moving backwards, away from the town.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #107

Old Appleoosa

Elestre gives Ebon an odd look before following to the armory. As they go, he whispers, "Got any assault splls you can teach me? I have a good knife, but if anybody I attack can resist one knife blow, I'm done for."
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-09-21 at 06:30 AM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Old Appleoosa

Ebon looks back at Elestre and whispers to him:

"Nothing I could teach without drawing attention. If you're strapped for options in a fight, try using your knife telekinetically."

He's still focusing on the Armory right now, trying to estimate how reasonably the pair could navigate across the railroad without being discovered...

19. - Top - End - #109

Old Appleloosa

Eledwhen shrieks rather loudly. As Shadow Stride is killed, presumably her magic goes with her and Eledwhen is visible again, bleeding wing and all.

Lamia! Why did- what's going on?!?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

-Luka-

The slavers took Luka's pistol and saddle-bags, and set them on a nearby table.

"You hear all that screaming?" the unicorn frowns.

"Yeah, sounds like they're killin' the slaves," the earth stallion scowls.

The unicorn looks down at Luka and raises an eyebrow. "I thought you folks were supposed to be 'the good guys' or something." She seems genuinely confused.

-Elestre and Ebon Flame-

Hunkered down behind the corner of a warehouse, the two unicorns can see a clear path to the armory, across the tracks. The fact that the path is clear is the problem - they'd be completely exposed to everything.

Elestre suddenly hears Eledwhen screaming in the distance.

-Night Jewel-

As Night Jewel's illusion makes a run for it, the kevlar-clad stallion raises his gun. Rusty Chains steps in front of him, though. "Let her go," he growls. "New orders."

Night Jewel begins to make her way back towards the outskirts. Off to the east side of town, she can see Finder pinned down by heavy gunfire. And suddenly in the distance, Eledwhen begins to scream... from where Lamianos ran.

-Finder-

Finder manages to crack off a few shots, and slink back to the next piece of cover. A few bullets cut it awfully close, though.

And then he hears Eledwhen screaming, from where Lamianos ran off to.

-Lamianos, Eledwhen, the late Shadow Stride-

As Lamianos raises his hooves, Shadow Stride smirks. "Ave Celestia," she whispers, before the life is crushed from her.

Sure enough, Eledwhen is splattered with the blood and brains of the unicorn who tried to protect her, and the magic spell around her falters and fades.

Well. Lamianos is gonna have a helluva time explaining this one away...

((Luka is tied up.
    Elestre and Ebon are concealed.
    Night Jewel is falling back.
    Finder is still pinned.
    Lamianos is a bastard.
    Shadow Stride is dead.
    Eledwhen is visible, wounded, and probably traumatized.))

[Tag: Everyone.]

21. - Top - End - #111

Old Appleoosa

Elestre barely restrains himself from swearing, then turns to Ebon. "You go look to see if you can save any of our team in the city. I'll see what's wrong with Eledwhen."

He waits for three seconds for Ebon to disagree, and if he didn't, he invisibly sprints towards the scream's source.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Old Appleoosa

Ebon might have protested under different circumstances, but he knew that tone. Consequences be damned, he wasn't about to deny a stallion the opportunity to rescue his kin from a horrible fate.

"May our paths cross once more, friend."

As Elestre presumably runs off, Ebon replaces the shield spell that shattered when he was previously hit by snipers, and sprints off toward the armory.

Hopefully that invisibility spell doesn't wear off early.

23. - Top - End - #113

Old Trappleoosa

Taking the opportunity of not being in the open, Finder starts reloading the four shots he let off earlier, having dropped his spell to save on juice. Not knowing what's going on with the now-traitor and the little filly, the scavver motions Night Jewel towards the turret whose operator hates him.

It's like he shot at his friend or something.
    "Do something about those mules, then we can talk to the Ranger... Find out what the flying feather went wrong."
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114

Old Appleoosa

The colt, his horn under invisibility fizzing with grey energy and effort, raced towards the place where he had heard the scream. As he came close to the Stel Ranger and his sister, he almost gasped. Turning invisibly to his sister, she saw four words in glowing grey in front of her eyes.

What happened? It's Elestre.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

[We've Got To Get Out Of This Trap Before This... Decadence Saps Our Wills]

Oh, crud. If that monster's doing anything to harm her, he'll be even more screwed when I'm through with him.

Night Jewel carefully took out a concealed dagger, dipped it into some of the narcotics she bought earlier, then put it away and headed towards Eledwhen. She knew it was better to be prepared to need somepony unconscious.

Lucky flinches slightly as Gwendolyn's talons dig into his hoof. Thankfully, the bandages around his hooves still has some magic in them, and quickly heal the scratches before they even start to bleed. "Yeowch. Hey now... I don't like it rough," he grumbles blearily, before grinning playfully. "Sorry to disappoint ya... like I did those last griffins..."

He then raises an eyebrow. "Wait, what... what's gettin' on me?" he asks warily. "Or who? Who... what? Thing..."

And Bright Eyes starts playing the violin. "Huh?" Lucky looks down at her. "I meant... turn on the radio... But, uh... That works too. I think..." he mumbles, swaying slightly as the alcohol starts to fully take effect.
    "Why? Haven't you got confidence in my musical skills?" Bright Eyes winked. "Now get lively!"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwendolyn stared at him in an intense drunken manner, beak slightly open. "I.....oughta....pop...you...in the mouth for that kind of language.....but...I won't...I must think of the younglings..." Regardless of Bright Eyes' age, Gwendolyn thought of her as a youngling still...rather..she thought of many folk as youngling, but still. Whatever, she don't have to make sense, she be derped, haha..

She began to move, sway her hips a bit to the sound of the fiddle.
    "I don't reckon there's ponies that are too young in here. Oh well, best to be safe, right?"

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa drunken revelry]

Lucky grins crookedly, and sways drunkenly. "My 'pologies. Though, there ain't no... young'uns around." He idly gestures a hoof at Bright Eyes, and nearly loses his balance. "She... got right irked with me... fer treatin' her like a young'un earlier... re-remember?"

The pegasus watches Gwendolyn sway her hips for a moment, a curious look in his bleary eyes. "And you... said you couldn't dance," he smirks. He then extends his right hoof, and tips his hat with his left, flaring his wings open to maintain his balance. "May... I have this dance... m'lady?" he asks with a mix of drunkenness and politeness.

[Tag: Purity & Benson]

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I don't reckon there's ponies that are too young in here. Oh well, best to be safe, right?"

"Uh....right....yesh.."

[New Appaloosa drunken revelry]

Lucky grins crookedly, and sways drunkenly. "My 'pologies. Though, there ain't no... young'uns around." He idly gestures a hoof at Bright Eyes, and nearly loses his balance. "She... got right irked with me... fer treatin' her like a young'un earlier... re-remember?"

The pegasus watches Gwendolyn sway her hips for a moment, a curious look in his bleary eyes. "And you... said you couldn't dance," he smirks. He then extends his right hoof, and tips his hat with his left, flaring his wings open to maintain his balance. "May... I have this dance... m'lady?" he asks with a mix of drunkenness and politeness.

"Whatsh?....you mean..we weren't....danshing?...."
    She tilts her head and grasps his hoof with her talons, grippy grippy and begins to move with drunkern fervor.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Slow Dancing On a Table in New Appaloosa]

Lucky takes Gwendolyn's talons, and yanks her in close so that they're almost pressed against each other. They wobble, but maintain their balance. The stallion stares into the griffin's eyes, and smirks charmingly. "Yes... But dancing is always better with a partner," he croons in a drunk-yet-kinda-suave manner. "Now, let us-"

And then the table breaks.

Bright Eyes better move fast unless she wants a drunk pony and a drunk griffin on top of her.

[Tag: Purity]

29. - Top - End - #119

[Old Appaloosa]

The slavers took Luka's pistol and saddle-bags, and set them on a nearby table.

"You hear all that screaming?" the unicorn frowns.

"Yeah, sounds like they're killin' the slaves," the earth stallion scowls.

The unicorn looks down at Luka and raises an eyebrow. "I thought you folks were supposed to be 'the good guys' or something." She seems genuinely confused.
    The stable colt is now even more shocked, Lamia made the group actually attack the slaves!???

It would now just fill him with guilt, and tons of fury, righteouss fury, now Lamianos' chances of looking "good" to him were virtually gone, and his desire of making him pay were risen so much, that if it manifested physically it could possibly push the moon away.

"You....Monster...! " he mutters, crap the guns are pretty far away, but he would be in, rage-like effects already; if he could escape he wasn't going to just run off without making the slavers regret it.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

Crap to explain
    Old Appleoosa

Lamianos looks back down at Eldwhen, rather shocked, confusedly stumbling on his words as he tried to grasp at the right words "Listen, I... She did.... I mean.... erm.. umm... Ahhh... damnit, just shut up, SHUT UP. Ok, i'll be right back, just hide away for me to get you, i'll explain everything to you in time..." he kneels down to Eledwhen, emotion boiling up in his voice "Just... just trust me okay?" he sighs, turns back towards the town and begins to trot back to where he remembered seeing Night Jewel/Finder/The evil misfit squad and prepares himself for the fight of his life. His trot picks up pace until it reaches a full gallop, missile pod sliding out of it's docks with guns a blazing, and even more combat drugs pumping into his Chimera form (Dash and Stampede join in on the fun with Buck).

[TAG Lycan, Dark Elf Bard, Drowlord, Mcerberus, PIK]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░