New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

Old Appleloosa- Traumatized Foal

Eledwhen flinches when Lamianos yells for her to shut up. Okay...

Elestre, helphelphelp, Lamianos killed Miss Stride's head, I don't want him to kill me, help... The foal squeezes her eyes shut and curls up into a little ball.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

-Luka-

The slavers look down at Luka. "Of course, a lot of those slaves ain't exactly saints, either..." the unicorn muses.

"A good number of 'em are slavers, actually. Karma can be a bitch..." the stallion grins.

"Everything's not always black and white, kid..." the mare muses with a sigh.

-Ebon Flame-

~Gallop gallop gallop, gallop for your life!~

As Ebon races across No Pony's Land, his hoofsteps kick up dirt, vaguely revealing his position. The heavy machine gun, as well as several rifles and shotguns, begin to hurl a storm of lead in his general direction, as the slavers take notice of the dust trail. The ground around him is violently chewed up, and he can hear the whine of bullets and buckshot as they pass within inches of him. He's going to be cutting it awfully close...

-Night Jewel and Finder-

Oh hey there's a whole lot less lead being thrown at Finder all of a sudden. Wonder why?

With only a few guns cracking shots at his cover, the scavenger should have a much easier time fleeing now.

Both Finder and Night Jewel both notice Lamianos jumping up out of the ditch near the edge of town, drenched in blood and brain matter. He's also priming his weapons and arming them. Eledwhen has fallen silent.

Well that's ominous...

-Lamianos-

Finder is still pinned down. No sign of Night Jewel. No sign of Elestre or Ebon Flame either. Snipers must have got 'em...

Though, with all those drugs pulsing through his system, Lamianos' perception and intelligence are probably shot to hell. He's likely naught more than a lumbering beast at this point...

-Elestre and Eledwhen-

Lamianos trundles off, likely to kill the rest of the team. Eledwhen and Elestre find themselves alone in the trench, with only Shadow Stride's decapitated body to keep them company.

Oh hey, what's that shining in the dirt? Looks like a necklace. Must have fallen off when she kinda lost her neck....

((Luka is still tied up.
    Ebon is being shot at. A lot.
    Finder is only slightly pinned down.
    Night Jewel is concealed.
    Elestre is invisible.
    Eledwhen is terrified.
    Lamianos is now a drug-addled bastard.))

[Tag: Everyone]
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Old Appaloosa]

-Luka-

The slavers look down at Luka. "Of course, a lot of those slaves ain't exactly saints, either..." the unicorn muses.

"A good number of 'em are slavers, actually. Karma can be a bitch..." the stallion grins.

"Everything's not always black and white, kid..." the mare muses with a sigh.
    He just snorts
    "And it's supposed to chastise the dark part..." He murmurs, showing that he really, REALLY didn't believe in "not always black and white", it's not? then add more white or a lighter shade of gray .

TL;DR: 2Idealistic2believe that
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-21 at 07:37 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Fuel for the Fire
    Old Appleoosa

Lamainos, his lumbering drug fueled body, pulsing with rage, begins to foam from the mouth at the sight of Finder. His weapons already primed and Finder infront of him he roars and stomps his hoof into the dirt, dirt flying up as he fires his minigun into the sky with 2 rockets in tow, rearing up on his forehooves he screams a clearly anger fueled and painful scream "YOU WISH TO DIE? GO BACK, BACK TO THE BEGINNING! LEAVE MY REALM!" although it seems he's used up most of his brain cells in that sentence as he soon slams his hooves down again (sending up some more dirt) and begins snarling like a rabid beast.

[TAG Lycan, Mcerberus, PIK, basically the whole Old Appleoosa gang except Luka]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

5. - Top - End - #125

Eledwhen peeps her head out of the hole, views Lamianos, and begins to cry silently as her wing bleeds.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

6. - Top - End - #126

Old Appleoosa

Elestre ran incredibly fast towards the drug-maddened beast, leaped high with all his muscles, and slashed downwards with vicious energy, rage, and anger at Lamnios, roaring, "YOU. DON'T. DO. THAT. TO. HER!". It may hurt the others, but it violates his base principles, shocked his only relative in the world, killed all the slaves in the town and a possible friend, and now endangered all of his group. He'd not let the traitor live. He wasn't joking around; he aimed straight for the heart under that armor.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-09-21 at 07:47 PM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

Night Jewel pondered the situation. Well, there goes any hope of pretending I don't think he's a complete monster.

She considered various things she could do to Lamianos, but decided against them. She'd only get one shot with a drugged knife, and he had too many weapons to sabotage quickly. For now, it would be best to simply stay out of sight, but in more open terrain, it was harder...

Hold on. What he's doing is raising a significant amount of dust!

She used an illusion spell to make the dust clouds look thicker and hard to see through, then used them for cover as she crept toward the wounded foal.

[New Appaloosa, Bar]

With sharp reflexes, Bright Eyes rolled backwards away from the collapsing table. This resulted in her crashing into another table, but at least she didn't get crushed.

"Whoa! You two are a little enthusiastic! You make a funny-looking couple, that's for sure."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Old Appleoosa - Railroad Tracks Sprint

Well, this isn't exactly good. Ebon quickly weighs his options after experiencing a few grazes against his shield, thankfully turned aside before they did harm.

First, he is invisible, and tracking by hoofstep is by no means easy when your bullets are throwing plenty of dust in the air themselves. Secondly, he is moving, and moving targets are more or less invariably harder to hit. Third, he is at a fair distance, meaning that much more precision is required to hit and more leading is necessary. Finally, the shield enveloping him, while certainly not strong enough to simply withstand a mass of bullets being hurled at him for any significant length of time, could at least stop any inaccurate, stray bullets from biting him in the flank.

The downside was that the slavers likely have a lot more bullets than he has magic to support his shield with.

Thinking quickly, Ebon emits a telekinetic pulse, too weak to move anything substantial, but widespread enough to throw much of the nearby dust into a cloud about four feet into the air. He then started moving more erratically, eschewing his previous straight line for slightly more erratic maneuvering, preventing him from being easily tracked by looking at the movements in the dust.

With any luck, he'll make it to the armory without being perforated.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [[New Appaloosa, Bar]

With sharp reflexes, Bright Eyes rolled backwards away from the collapsing table. This resulted in her crashing into another table, but at least she didn't get crushed.

"Whoa! You two are a little enthusiastic! You make a funny-looking couple, that's for sure."

"oOmppph.....gaahk....bhwak...."
    Gwendolyn let out an embarrassing squawk as she fell backwards hitting the back of her head. Lucky would fall right on top smacking his face/head against her chest plate.

"Hey! You guys are paying for that!" Shouted a concerned citizen with some scruff.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

Going Super Drug Saiyan
    Old Appleoosa

Lamianos looks at the dust thickening around him and thinks Damn tricksters before turning towards Elestre's screaming form, his drug fueled mind acting on impulse as Dash makes him pick out the unicorn before the dust dilutes his image a bit. Screaming bloody curses and profanities back at Elestre he lunges forward and does the one thing his impulses command him to do.

Attack

And so he does, propelling his armored helm straight at the scarred unicorn, his minigun firing in the process as he does his charge, and despite the violent sensations coursing through his body he retains enough common sense to not fire explosives at a target right in front of him.

[TAG Lycan, Drowlord]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky smacks his face into Gwendolyn's breastplate. Quite forcefully. "Ow, my face!" he yelps, before exasperatedly adding: "Again..."

The stallion is left sprawled out on top of the mercenary, rather dazed by the impact. His eyes are spinning in circles, and his head is resting on the center of the griffin's armored chest.

[tag: Purity & Benson]

12. - Top - End - #132
    Firbolg in the Playground

Old Trappleoosa

Well, when some drug-fueled chem fiend starts screaming and fighting everyone on their own volition, you naturally assume the sober ones are in the right. Finder takes aim directly at the Ranger's minigun itself, popping 6 bullets into it hoping to hit a mechanism.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "oOmppph.....gaahk....bhwak...." Gwendolyn let out an embarrassing squawk as she fell backwards hitting the back of her head. Lucky would fall right on top smacking his face/head against her chest plate.

"Hey! You guys are paying for that!" Shouted a concerned citizen with some scruff.
    "Well, looks like there's something for me to pay for after all!" Bright Eyes laughed and took out her money pouch. "Make sure you get one with better reinforcement!"

Lucky smacks his face into Gwendolyn's breastplate. Quite forcefully. "Ow, my face!" he yelps, before exasperatedly adding: "Again..."

The stallion is left sprawled out on top of the mercenary, rather dazed by the impact. His eyes are spinning in circles, and his head is resting on the center of the griffin's armored chest.
    "Golly, that's got to hurt!" The earth pony skipped over to help Lucky and Gwendolyn up. "At this rate, I'll be surprised if you've got anything left in that skull of yours by the time we're done here."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Tavern Hijinks

The patron was rather surprised that someone didn't go and give him grief about his comment. Usually adventurers out here in the waste were full attitude and lip. So this wasn't a pleasant surprise. "Uh..bluh...cool.." He lamely pointed that she should go give the caps to the tavern owner who was kinda just shaking her head with a sigh.

Gwendolyn uttered a thank as she clutched the back of her head with a claw.
    "Bhuh...my head....ow....that was lame dancing Mister Lucky.."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

((Old Appaloosa post is currently being decided upon. It may take awhile.))

[New Appaloosa Tavern Party Woo!]

Lucky looks up at Gwendolyn blearily. "Hey. Not my fault the table broke. I coulda... swept you off yer feet. Paws. Whatever..." he murmurs. He rolls off of the griffin, and accepts a hoof from Bright Eyes. "Thank you..." he tells the young mare as she helps him to his feet. Staggering slightly, he turns around and extends a hoof to help Gwendolyn up. "I think... we were off to a good... good start, though. Want to try... again? Bar seems... seems like it'd be more stable," he muses blearily.

[Tag: Purity & Benson]

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa Tavern Party Woo!]

"Feh...you couldn't....you couldn't sweep yourself off your own hooves Mister...Lucky,"
    she blah'd reaching for his hoof. She got up and grasped his fore leg and shoulder hard to keep balance for a sec.

"You know...I don't think we need to..dance on a bar...the floor...is much closer......blergh."

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky staggers and sags slightly as Gwendolyn leans her weight on him, but he manages to stay standing. "Bah. I can... totally... sweep you off yer..... uh.... paws," he murmurs, reaching up with his free hoof to adjust his crooked hat. "You wanna... do a swing... swingin' fast dance... or... a close, slow dance?" he asks, his unfocused eyes apparently looking through Gwendolyn. "Actually... Bright Eyes... can pick."

He turns to Bright Eyes. "Play us a... tune of yer choice... darlin'."

[Tag: Purity]
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-21 at 11:08 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138

Eledwhen eeps a high squeak. Lamia! Lamia, no, he's my brother, stopstopSTOOOOPPP!!! She covers her head and burrows down slightly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

Luka is still tied up. Poor guy.

Night Jewel is still concealed.

Finder's bullets plink off the armor housing of the chaingun's firing mechanism. A .357 is powerful, but not powerful enough to penetrate the strongest parts of the power armor.

Eledwhen, Night Jewel, and Finder all witness the following scene unfold.

Elestre leaps through the air, intent on stabbing Lamianos with a knife. Why he thought that was a good idea, no one knows. Lamianos turns towards the source of his screaming, chaingun blazing. Due to the dust storm and the fact that Elestre is invisible, though, his aim is not perfect. However, a few rounds do rip into the unicorn mid-leap. A few organs are struck, likely including a lung. Eledwhen is likely splattered with her cousins warm blood. Ew.

And then something bizarre happens. A loud metallic groan is heard; black energy wraps around Lamianos' chaingun, freezing it in place. Elestre's broken and bloody form slams into the power armored brute, bounces off, and rolls a few feet away. The energy is still flickering around the weapon, keeping it from firing.

Meanwhile, across the battlefield...

Ebon gallops as fast as he can. He manages to avoid the hail of gunfire being hurled at him. As he nears the armory, though, the gunfire suddenly ceases. Completely.

And then Ebon is likely stunned and staggered by the loud resound voice that suddenly booms within the confines of his mind.

Inside Ebon's head:
    Spoiler
    Show

WE HAVE SEEN THE POWERS YOU WIELD.

DARK MAGICS, FORBIDDEN POWERS OF THE STARS.

WE HAVE USE OF YOU. NEED OF YOU.

SURRENDER YOURSELF, AND WE WILL SAVE YOUR FRIENDS.

THEIR LIVES ARE IN YOUR HOOVES. WILL YOU ADD MORE BLOOD TO YOUR CONSCIENCE?

OR WILL YOU SEEK ATONEMENT?

OFFER YOURSELF TO THOSE WITHIN THE ARMORY AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO FREE.

YOU HAVE OUR WORD.

((Luka is probably bored.
    Lamianos is having technical difficulties.
    Elestre is barely clinging to life.
    Eledwhen is further traumatized.
    Night Jewel is concealed.
    Finder needs to find a better target.
    Ebon has a hard choice to make.))

20. - Top - End - #140

Eledwhen shrieks, only partially because of the blood.

ELESTRE!

She runs over to him, limping. Elestre get up, get up, you're my brotherdon'tdie She'll take Shadow Stride's hood and try to clot his blood, not sure what to do to save her brother.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground

Old Trappleoosa

Seeing Lamianos crossing the line requiring him to be put down, Finder puts a couple of bullets back into his gun. He needs to get closer to the allies in danger, oh and away from those stupid slavers still taking an occasional pot-shot. The scavver runs towards the temporarily-jammed Ranger, but decides it's more appropriate to go get an injured foal out of the way.

"Got to get him out of the way, kid,"
    he explains to Eledwhen.
    He gently tries to telekentically drag Elestre a bit out of the way. "Got clean bandages, just try not to draw attention to him."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

Ugh. Night Jewel shook her head as Elestre fell. That was clumsy of him. Well, at least there's someone else with the right idea.

Just to be sure, she concentrated her magic on locking the firing mechanism of Lamianos's gun. If whoever was making that energy stopped, it wouldn't do to leave his work unfinished.

As soon as she was finished, she noticed Eledwhen. Oh, great. Stop getting into plain sight. You'll get yourself killed doing that!

23. - Top - End - #143

Old Appleoosa

Elestre gives a bloody cough as the bullets pierce him. His lung was indeed pierced, along with a few ribs and a leg.

"Yes! He got distracted! Time enough to do..."

His horn blazes with grey energy, and Lamnios' eyes are blocked by illusionary darkness. Unless he counters with magic, he cannot see.

"... that. Nobody else died, mission ac'mplshd. T'rd now..."

His eyes flicker and close.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-09-22 at 03:22 PM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

24. - Top - End - #144

[Old Appaloosa]

Luka is still tied up. Poor guy.

((Luka is probably bored.))

Yes, he is bored, plus guilt, rage and annoyance: guilt for getting his friends into the trap, rage towards Lamia for his betrayal and attempt of taking down the group, annoyance for not being able to fight and protect his friends and boredom for the same reason.

Though, even if he didn't offer much resistance at being tied up, nothing said he gave up, the sees his stuff on the table and was about to try getting towards it, with his foreleg still mid way to getting free, he tries to find a way there... And ends up falling down on his flank

He would find trying to roll pretty hard in the state and shape he was in already and only manage to roll a bit then recoil back, so the slavers wouldn't have to worry that much.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Old Appleoosa - The Stars?]

Just as Ebon notices that the sound of gunfire has ceased, he tumbles over his own hooves as an a voice violently erupts within his mind.

It was almost such an easy choice; Luka, Elestre, Night Jewel, Finder, Eledwhen, and even the very morally questionable Shadow Stride deserve to live more than Ebon does at this moment. It would have been so easy to give in, to offer himself up so that his... ...no, friends was the wrong word. As much as he respected these people, he had done nothing to deserve their friendship. That was a right that he would have to earn. Himself.

Managing to stand, he thinks right back, practically growling.

"You are right; Their lives are in my hooves. So why should I let YOUR hooves guide me instead? I don't even know that you aren't one of the slavers trying to get in my head. The last time I blindly trusted someone, countless slaves paid the price. I will not make the same mistake again."

Assuming the voice has nothing more to say, Ebon attempts to burst into the armory and quickly disable anyone who isn't a blue pegasus with firebolts.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Tavern]

"Looks like you both got swept off your feet, actually!" Bright Eyes laughed and finished paying for the table.

"Now, something too energetic might have you both falling over again, but then again, it'd be more fun that way. Decisions, decisions. Well, unless we've got a harpsichord in here to provide backup sounds, I guess I'll go with this one."

With that, she began a slow, steady piece that would gradually grow more and more energetic.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Inter-Cranial Chat in Old Appaloosa]

Ebon:
    Spoiler
    Show

WE ARE KEEPING THE TRAITOR'S WEAPONS FROM FIRING.

WE CAN UNLEASH HIM.

OR WE CAN SAVE YOUR FRIENDS.

GIVE YOURSELF TO US. SURRENDER. AND THEY WILL GO FREE. UNHARMED.

CHOOSE.

[Tag: Ebon]

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Tavern]

"Looks like you both got swept off your feet, actually!" Bright Eyes laughed and finished paying for the table.

"Now, something too energetic might have you both falling over again, but then again, it'd be more fun that way. Decisions, decisions. Well, unless we've got a harpsichord in here to provide backup sounds, I guess I'll go with this one."

With that, she began a slow, steady piece that would gradually grow more and more energetic.
    This Apple Martini looked at Bright Eyes warily and thanked her for caps, perhaps tomorrow she'd see if Ditzy had any sort of replacement tables. " I don't mind if your friends have fun and dance, I just would rather they not break any more of my tables." She forced a chuckle and smile. "If you could pass the message on. Its good and all they got my Caps back and helped me out tons, but still."

Gwendolyn in the meanwhile stared at Lucky and then at Bright Eyes with a slight tilt of her head. Hopefully the griffon would not remember these shenanigans.

"That' sounds like....a good.......idea...let's do that.."
    She flopped her head back to looking at Lucky. She then pulled him close to her aggressively so he'd hit his chest against her chest plate and began to slow dance, shabbily.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Inter-Cranial Chat in Old Appaloosa]

Something cracks in Ebon's resolve as his eyes go wide; He's not ready to give in, but a few chinks definitely appear in the armor of his willpower.

"What... what do you want with me? And how do I know that you will keep your word?"

[tag: Lycan01]
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2012-09-22 at 10:34 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

Ebon:
    Spoiler
    Show

YOU ARE TOUCHED BY THE STARS!

A RARITY! PRICELESS!

WE CAN SAVE THEM, IF YOU OFFER YOURSELF!

SURRENDER TO THOSE IN THE ARMORY, AND YOUR FRIENDS GO FREE!

ONE LIFE, FOR MANY!

VENGEANCE ON THE BETRAYER!

EVERYTHING, OR NOTHING!

CHOOSE!

[Tag: Ebon]

[New Appaloosa]

"Alright, we won't break any- ack!" Lucky gets the breath knocked out of him when Gwendolyn slams him against her chestplate.

"Hurk. Watchit," he burbles. However, despite being drunk - or perhaps because of it - he does not back down from the challenge of dancing with her. "Alright, lemme show ya... how its done..." he smirks.

The stallion wraps his left forehoof around Gwendolyn's waist, and takes her left talon with his right hoof. He then proceeds to dance with her.

Normally, it would be quite a good show of dancing skill. But there is much staggering, swaying, missteps, and stumbling, though not all of it is Lucky's fault. After a few more turns and steps, and as Bright Eyes begins to pick up the pace of the song, Lucky stares deeply into Gwendolyn's eyes. Under better circumstances, the stallion could have complimented her on how beautiful or mesmerizing her eyes were, or thanked her for her friendship and reliability through what they'd been through, or told her how glad he was to have someone to support him through the last couple of days.

Instead, he smirked and said: "You smell like whiskey."

[Tag: Benson & Purity]