New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

This here is the thread for adventures taking place outside of Bridle Shores.

First Thread
    ---------

Without further ado, the continuation of Fox Trot, Lone Star, and Icy's Misadventures.

"Well...we still got some four hours before we hit Manehatten. I don't think she was counting on us surviving the explosion."
    Fox Trot took the moment to calm down and assess this. "We could do just a full sweep, start from one end and just clean this <expletive> out."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-18 at 11:34 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Got it, coach. I'll go that way, you two go back the way i came from! I think i may have scared those ponies.

Lone Star proceeded to go... 'that way'.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-18 at 03:16 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    This here is the thread for adventures taking place outside of Bridle Shores.

First Thread
    ---------

Without further ado, the continuation of Fox Trot, Lone Star, and Icy's Misadventures.

"Well...we still got some four hours before we hit Manehatten. I don't think she was counting on us surviving the explosion."
    Fox Trot took the moment to calm down and assess this. "We could do just a full sweep, start from one end and just clean this <expletive> out."
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Got it, coach. I'll go that way, you two go back the way i came from! I think i may have scared those ponies.

Lone Star proceeded to go... 'that way'.
    Icy frowned a little. "Coach? Since when..."

It's just an expression, Icy my dear.

"...Never mind. Yes, let's split up. Cover more ground as it were."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright....come on babe, we'll hit up the back end of this train," Fox replied as he rush walked down the short train hallway to get to the other cart. Lone Star himself would find a similar cart like the one here.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright....come on babe, we'll hit up the back end of this train," Fox replied as he rush walked down the short train hallway to get to the other cart. Lone Star himself would find a similar cart like the one here.
    Icy followed behind, her horn already softly glowing, ready to whip out an ice shield and half a dozen of nasty icicles at her beck and call. Never hurt to be prepared.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

While I wait for Lone Star's specific set of actions of what he's to do. The passengers here on the train, most of them were scared-confused by the explosion outside in the skies. The story being passed around was that it were some fireworks accidentally set off outside.

Fox Trot knocked on the cart door and got no response, he then opened it only to walk in on a couple making out. He shut the door.

"Err..probably not that cabin."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star just moved down the train, checking the booths as he went.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

While I wait for Lone Star's specific set of actions of what he's to do. The passengers here on the train, most of them were scared-confused by the explosion outside in the skies. The story being passed around was that it were some fireworks accidentally set off outside.

Fox Trot knocked on the cart door and got no response, he then opened it only to walk in on a couple making out. He shut the door.

"Err..probably not that cabin."
    Icy rolled her eyes. "Clearly not." She opened the next door, only to find the almost exact same scene playing out before her eyes. Grimacing, she hastily slammed the door shut. "Just how many couples are there here?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star would find several couples making out because why not have a horrible running gag here. Anyways, one of the cabins was locked, but for the why? Could have been plot related, or it could have been for any mundane reason.

Meanwhile.

"Too many that I hope it doesn't become a gag,"
    Fox Trot muttered. They then moved down the train to the next cart and stood in the hallway. Turns out, this one was locked too. "Care to do the honors with your magic?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile.

"Too many that I hope it doesn't become a gag,"
    Fox Trot muttered. They then moved down the train to the next cart and stood in the hallway. Turns out, this one was locked too. "Care to do the honors with your magic?"
    "My pleasure." The lock froze solid quick as you please, and a simple buck was enough to shatter it to pieces. She bowed and gestured at the door. "Now I believe it's your turn."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "My pleasure." The lock froze solid quick as you please, and a simple buck was enough to shatter it to pieces. She bowed and gestured at the door. "Now I believe it's your turn."

"Thank you my love,"
    He said stealing a kiss from her as he turned around and gave it a nice buck. Admittedly, it hurt something good, but he wasn't going to let her know that. The door swung open from the kick to reveal a slightly distorted room and an opened window.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thank you my love,"
    He said stealing a kiss from her as he turned around and gave it a nice buck. Admittedly, it hurt something good, but he wasn't going to let her know that. The door swung open from the kick to reveal a slightly distorted room and an opened window.
    Icy already had one of her icicles out and waving about in the air as she peeked into the room. "Huh. That was an anticlimax." If there was nothing, she would walk in and study the room for a bit.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Icy already had one of her icicles out and waving about in the air as she peeked into the room. "Huh. That was an anticlimax." If there was nothing, she would walk in and study the room for a bit.

"Many things in life are,"
    Fox grinned as then suddenly there was a thunk from above while Icy was studying the room.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

"Many things in life are,"
    Fox grinned as then suddenly there was a thunk from above while Icy was studying the room.
    An icicle would immediately embed itself near wherever the thunk originated from, hoping striking the poor pony who happened to reveal him or herself so prematurely. "Show yourself," Icy demanded.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

An icicle would immediately embed itself near wherever the thunk originated from, hoping striking the poor pony who happened to reveal him or herself so prematurely. "Show yourself," Icy demanded.
    Well, it would nicely hit the thick the ceiling and imbed itself in there. Oddly Icy's request was not met. Movement would resume and appear to be heading north of the train, or rather to the front.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, it would nicely hit the thick the ceiling and imbed itself in there. Oddly Icy's request was not met. Movement would resume and appear to be heading north of the train, or rather to the front.
    "Blast and damnation," Icy swore under her breath. "She's on the roof of this train!" She cantered out of the room and began to follow the movements as best she can.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

"Blast and damnation," Icy swore under her breath. "She's on the roof of this train!" She cantered out of the room and began to follow the movements as best she can.

"You're so hot when you're mad, babe,"
    Fox crooned after his lady love and cantered after her.

Meanwhile, Lone Star overhead would begin to hear the sounds of something cantering fast above him in the train cart he was in.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

"You're so hot when you're mad, babe,"
    Fox crooned after his lady love and cantered after her.

Meanwhile, Lone Star overhead would begin to hear the sounds of something cantering fast above him in the train cart he was in.
    "Fox!" Icy protested, even as a blush crept over her cheeks. That roguish stallion! Always knowing all the right ways to embarrass her. But yeah, following the sounds and all that.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star sighed, turned around, and kicked the door as hard as he could.

FREEZE, MURDERING BITCH!!

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

"Fox!" Icy protested, even as a blush crept over her cheeks. That roguish stallion! Always knowing all the right ways to embarrass her. But yeah, following the sounds and all that.
    Fox simply grinned cantering up to the side of his lady love. They seemed to be headed to the public cart with its multiple rows of two seats. A couple of ponies waahed as the pair ran by. They would eventually come across a black stallion yelling obscenities as he kicked in the door.

Lone Star sighed, turned around, and kicked the door as hard as he could.

FREEZE, MURDERING BITCH!!
    One might suppose Lone Star didn't hear the sounds of hoofs cantering above the cart mentioned in a previous post.

Lone Star bucks in the door sending it flying right off its hinges. There was an angry elderly mare who looked to have just been sleeping. "Such a naughty mouth! Why I oughta wash it out with soap! Apologize!"

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

One might suppose Lone Star didn't hear the sounds of hoofs cantering above the cart mentioned in a previous post.

Lone Star bucks in the door sending it flying right off its hinges. There was an angry elderly mare who looked to have just been sleeping. "Such a naughty mouth! Why I oughta wash it out with soap! Apologize!"
    Uh... I was yelling at a dog? He said sheepishly. And therefore it's not a naughty word? He ran off before she could consider this too closely, this time actually hearing hooves on the roof. He moved to jump out of the nearest window.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Uh... I was yelling at a dog? He said sheepishly. And therefore it's not a naughty word? He ran off before she could consider this too closely, this time actually hearing hooves on the roof. He moved to jump out of the nearest window.
    Icy rolled her eyes, as she galloped towards the window Lone Star just jumped out of, trying to get a bead on their unknown target.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Just as he got to the top of the cart, he would see a figure slip into the side of the last regular cart before the train engine.

Icy rolled her eyes, as she galloped towards the window Lone Star just jumped out of, trying to get a bead on their unknown target.
    Icy would find it difficult to spy anything as she stuck her head out the window with two and a half feet of train cart wall in the way obscuring line of sight. She would catch Lone Star for a moment.

"Come on babe, Lone Star can flank from the roof and we can from the side windows and door,"
    That mare would find herself forced into a corner and that made Fox smirk as he moved up the cart hallway.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Just as he got to the top of the cart, he would see a figure slip into the side of the last regular cart before the train engine.
    Lone Star charged across the train, jumping down into the cart.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy would find it difficult to spy anything as she stuck her head out the window with two and a half feet of train cart wall in the way obscuring line of sight. She would catch Lone Star for a moment.

"Come on babe, Lone Star can flank from the roof and we can from the side windows and door,"
    That mare would find herself forced into a corner and that made Fox smirk as he moved up the cart hallway.
    "Excellent," Icy said as she pulled her head back inside. She would just follow Fox from behind, already a couple of icicles hanging by her side.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star charged across the train, jumping down into the cart.
    "Excellent," Icy said as she pulled her head back inside. She would just follow Fox from behind, already a couple of icicles hanging by her side.

Eventually, the three would meet up in the cart, the young mare they were pursuing in a corner, a gun held in her mouth, pointed at the head of a small stallion she was holding hostage. Her red bun all messy and loose.

There were seven other passengers who were all panicked in fear and uncertainty of this situation with curses flying about.

"Lemon Chiffon" had a tired, distressed look as she pulled the hostage closer to her. "Makeh a moveh and dhis poneh getsh it I swearh to Luna I will shoot!" She was prepared to take the life, ready the moment they tried anything to pull the trigger. "Youh were...supposedh to die.....!"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Eventually, the three would meet up in the cart, the young mare they were pursuing in a corner, a gun held in her mouth, pointed at the head of a small stallion she was holding hostage. Her red bun all messy and loose.

There were seven other passengers who were all panicked in fear and uncertainty of this situation with curses flying about.

"Lemon Chiffon" had a tired, distressed look as she pulled the hostage closer to her. "Makeh a moveh and dhis poneh getsh it I swearh to Luna I will shoot!" She was prepared to take the life, ready the moment they tried anything to pull the trigger. "Youh were...supposedh to die.....!"
    I'm not gonna be killed by someone who loves my worst work. Lone Star growled coldly. An explosion of that size might've derailed the cart, which would derail the whole train. You would've killed everyone here.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not gonna be killed by someone who loves my worst work. Lone Star growled coldly. An explosion of that size might've derailed the cart, which would derail the whole train. You would've killed everyone here.

"Feh...I lie--d...book shucks, youh a total sell outh..and should be ashamed," She snorted and pressed the gun closer against the whimpering hostage's head.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

"Feh...I lie--d...book shucks, youh a total sell outh..and should be ashamed," She snorted and pressed the gun closer against the whimpering hostage's head.
    Oh I am, but you really should try some of my other stuff, maybe under the penname of Moon Shadow, some of my best is I am trying to do a sales pitch during a hostage situation. He facehoofed. Somebody else take over, would ya?

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh I am, but you really should try some of my other stuff, maybe under the penname of Moon Shadow, some of my best is I am trying to do a sales pitch during a hostage situation. He facehoofed. Somebody else take over, would ya?
    Icy seemed to be on an eye-rolling roll today.

Anyway, the ice mage stepped up and spoke in a cold voice, "I'd advise you to drop that gun right now. You might actually get to live. I won't ask twice." A blunt negotiator she was. A pair of icicles hung close, ready to strike.