New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

"So I can see," Quick said with the same as before smile. Of the four, Sun Kissed seemed the most embarrassed of this situation, inching herself behind her friends and letting them take the spotlight.

Games? Well, he sure must like Boggle because his mind is feeling boggled right now.

"Oh come now dear....you're kinda get a tad inappropriate. Let's not be rude to our lovely company with such conversation,"
    He rubbed Es' chin with his hoof.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "So I can see," Quick said with the same as before smile. Of the four, Sun Kissed seemed the most embarrassed of this situation, inching herself behind her friends and letting them take the spotlight.

Games? Well, he sure must like Boggle because his mind is feeling boggled right now.

"Oh come now dear....you're kinda get a tad inappropriate. Let's not be rude to our lovely company with such conversation,"
    He rubbed Es' chin with his hoof.
    "Tsk, Fox. We're all adults. Surely we can discuss such delicate matters with the proper decorum." Esmeralda said, stroking his chest again. She looked up at Quick Step. "So what were you ladies planning to do with my husband, hmm?" Less of an accusation, more of an honest question on Esmeralda's part. After all, if there was fun to be had, she was most inclined to join in.

(So when is Fox gonna pull the "drag Es into the pool" gambit? )

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Tsk, Fox. We're all adults. Surely we can discuss such delicate matters with the proper decorum." Esmeralda said, stroking his chest again. She looked up at Quick Step. "So what were you ladies planning to do with my husband, hmm?" Less of an accusation, more of an honest question on Esmeralda's part. After all, if there was fun to be had, she was most inclined to join in.

Zyour nicknames are amusing as always, madame. Came a bored voice with an incredibly indistinct foreign accent. Maybe from Prance? Russia?

Lone Star was in a fairly formal buisness outfit as he trotted up. He then leaned down, cocked an eyebrow at the cute mares, and then looked to Fox Trot. Mr.Playwright. You haff a call. 'Tis from one mizz Cheerful Kazu, about ze buisness in Trottingham.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

(He's unfortunately stuck with her for a little longer )

Fox wanted to facehoof as Es gave away part of his real name, instead he winced.

"Fox?" Cerise asked.

"Ah...its her pet-nick name for me...ignore her, she's off her meds."
    Fox coughed.

"Oh, I see. Well anyways, we'll we were probably going to chat a bit more, see if he'll join us for a swim," Sun Kissed said trying to steer the conversation from any inappropriate bits.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Zyour nicknames are amusing as always, madame. Came a bored voice with an incredibly indistinct foreign accent. Maybe from Prance? Russia?

Lone Star was in a fairly formal buisness outfit as he trotted up. He then leaned down, cocked an eyebrow at the cute mares, and then looked to Fox Trot. Mr.Playwright. You haff a call. 'Tis from one mizz Cheerful Kazu, about ze buisness in Trottingham.

"Ah...right...Ink Pen, thank you...I'll attend to that in a moment."
    This was all awkward for Fox without saying.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Fox wanted to facehoof as Es gave away part of his real name, instead he winced.

"Fox?" Cerise asked.

Fox coughed.

"Oh, I see. Well anyways, we'll we were probably going to chat a bit more, see if he'll join us for a swim," Sun Kissed said trying to steer the conversation from any inappropriate bits.

She is very insistahnt, sir - somezing aboot a fire.

"Fakest accent ever!"

Fakeest EYELACHSES evar.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground

(He's unfortunately stuck with her for a little longer )

"Fox?" Cerise asked.

Fox coughed.

She is very insistahnt, sir - somezing aboot a fire.

"Fakest accent ever!"

Fakeest EYELACHSES evar.
    "Come on, Stage dear." Esmeralda remembered his fake name now at least. "Let's go before she actually sustains some permanent damage."

(This is all so awkward for Fox, I bet. )

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

"A fire?...What?...urghk.." The mocha stallion shook his head and dipped his head under the water before emerging, his wavy wet mane dripping with water. He scowled. A mare or two secretly swooned. Es probably wanted to bite her lower lip down and Lone Star more than likely rolled his eyes.

"Very well....dear and I hope you know I'm talking about you sweetheart in regards to meds. Please fetch me a towel."
    He said getting up. There seemed to be a look of poutiness from Lemon Ice and Quick Step.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Stage, and...your wife." Lemon Ice said glancing at Es briefly. "Oh...hey...we'll be staying here until tommorow afternoon...perhaps, if you two and your butler? want to come hang out with us, perhaps we can have ourselves a little party?"

"Uh..." Fox actually looked at Es for help on this.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

"A fire?...What?...urghk.." The mocha stallion shook his head and dipped his head under the water before emerging, his wavy wet mane dripping with water. He scowled. A mare or two secretly swooned. Es probably wanted to bite her lower lip down and Lone Star more than likely rolled his eyes.

"Very well....dear and I hope you know I'm talking about you sweetheart in regards to meds. Please fetch me a towel."
    He said getting up. There seemed to be a look of poutiness from Lemon Ice and Quick Step.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Stage, and...your wife." Lemon Ice said glancing at Es briefly. "Oh...hey...we'll be staying here until tommorow afternoon...perhaps, if you two and your butler? want to come hang out with us, perhaps we can have ourselves a little party?"

"Uh..." Fox actually looked at Es for help on this.
    Oh dear. Fox could be so hot when he wasn't actively trying to push Esmeralda away. She did indeed had to bite her lower lip as she passed one of the many available towels to Fox. "Dear, I hope you're joking," she said with regards to Fox's meds comment, her lilac eyes trailing on his wet mane and body.

Then Lemon Ice mentioned something about a party. She perked up, her ears raised in interest. "Oh? That sounds interesting. Well... we do have the night free..." She winked at Fox.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

"Joking? My dear, I only care for your well being,"
    He snarked with a tone of false sincerity. He wrapped a wet leg around Es and brought her in to dampen her fur on purpose. Several of the girls just watched their interactions with some confusion. Fox then winced about the party thing, which he wouldn't have minded going with, but just not with Es. Though now he kinda had to if he were to go.

"Uh...I suppose.."
    He said hesitantly.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

"Joking? My dear, I only care for your well being,"
    He snarked with a tone of false sincerity. He wrapped a wet leg around Es and brought her in to dampen her fur on purpose. Several of the girls just watched their interactions with some confusion. Fox then winced about the party thing, which he wouldn't have minded going with, but just not with Es. Though now he kinda had to if he were to go.

"Uh...I suppose.."
    He said hesitantly.
    Esmeralda hid a wince as she felt that damp leg wrap around her. She shot a dirty look at Fox, before forcing a smile to her face. "Good! So tonight... say eight?" The medication thing she ignored entirely. Twas' for the best.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Fox just flashed her a smile, a smile that read 'haha....smirk'. He hugged tighter with that damp leg.

"Eight, yes, that would would be splendid," Lemon Ice said with a single clop of her hooves together.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Very nise, ser. Shall ve go and take ze call?

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox just flashed her a smile, a smile that read 'haha....smirk'. He hugged tighter with that damp leg.

"Eight, yes, that would would be splendid," Lemon Ice said with a single clop of her hooves together.
    Very nise, ser. Shall ve go and take ze call?
    Esmeralda strained smile was even more obvious with that damp leg around her. "Yes, dear. Let's go." She nuzzled Fox and gently nudged him towards the door.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

And so they left the pool area. When they were out of sight, Fox Trot immediately shook himself dry, not concerned with sprinkling Es.

"...What was up with that?"
    Fox asked turning around to face her.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

And so they left the pool area. When they were out of sight, Fox Trot immediately shook himself dry, not concerned with sprinkling Es.

Can we PLEASE go back to the room and discuss our hormones AFTER I get out of this suit?! Lone Star pulled at his collar in a fretful manner. I thought my suit was bad, Fox's is terrifying!

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

"What was what?" Esmeralda said, her face resuming that beatific innocent smile.

Can we PLEASE go back to the room and discuss our hormones AFTER I get out of this suit?! Lone Star pulled at his collar in a fretful manner. I thought my suit was bad, Fox's is terrifying!
    "Oh course, dear." Esmeralda gave Lone Star a playful jab. "You look handsome in the suit."

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

"What?? What are you doing wearing my suit?? You're going to stretch it out with your girth!"
    Fox growled in annoyance.

"What was what?" Esmeralda said, her face resuming that beatific innocent smile.

"Oh course, dear." Esmeralda gave Lone Star a playful jab. "You look handsome in the suit."

"You know what I'm talking Es, don't play coy, also, its my suit. Let's go back to the hotel before he ruins it,"
    Fox sour pussed and stormed off to get back to the hotel.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

"What?? What are you doing wearing my suit?? You're going to stretch it out with your girth!"
    Fox growled in annoyance.
    My character's a butler so I grabbed the first suit I saw and put it on without thinking! He snapped, adjusting the collar as if it were choking him. By the time I realized it wasn't mine it was too late to change! And you're just jealous that I've got wings and you don't!

"You know what I'm talking Es, don't play coy, also, its my suit. Let's go back to the hotel before he ruins it,"
    You don't get to whine about poor behavior after that, Fox. Lone Star growled.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-11-25 at 11:52 AM.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

"What? That was just random. I'm not jealous of your mutation so shut up..." He sour pussed. "And I get to whine all I damn want."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-25 at 11:53 AM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground

"I actually don't. Well, I might, but for Icy's sake, I rather not assume." Esmeralda flashed yet another smile.

My character's a butler so I grabbed the first suit I saw and put it on without thinking! He snapped, adjusting the collar as if it were choking him. By the time I realized it wasn't mine it was too late to change! And you're just jealous that I've got wings and you don't!

You don't get to whine about poor behavior after that, Fox. Lone Star growled.
    "What? That was just random. I'm not jealous of your mutation so shut up..." He sour pussed. "And I get to whine all I damn want."
    "Tsk, tsk. You seem to be in a very bad mood today. You know Icy is also here, possibly watching, right?" Esmeralda said, waggling a hoof.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

You were in a jacuzzi flirting with a bunch of mares. Lone Star growled. You have treated two of your friends like **** for a situation that neither can help. And you are, quite frankly, moping like a bitch about how unfair the world is. So no, you DON'T get to whine.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

"I wasn't flirting alright, you'd know if I was really flirting. I was only being friendly and affable to them alright?" He huffed as he walked. He didn't think he was flirting, he knew where his true affections laid..lied...something.

"And you're not my friends. Just two ponies who I'm stuck dealing with until I can find a way to split Es and Icy up."
    He grumped as he walked into the elevator. He briefly looked at Es in regards to her comment about Icy watching, he glanced away.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-25 at 03:14 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

"I wasn't flirting alright, you'd know if I was really flirting. I was only being friendly and affable to them alright?" He huffed as he walked. He didn't think he was flirting, he knew where his true affections laid..lied...something.

"And you're not my friends. Just two ponies who I'm stuck dealing with until I can find a way to split Es and Icy up."
    He grumped as he walked into the elevator. He briefly looked at Icy in regards to her comment about Icy watching, he glanced away.
    Fine. Not your friends. He growled, pointedly turning for the stairs. But you're still acting like a jackass to Esmeralda for no good reason.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground

He grumped as he walked into the elevator. He briefly looked at Es in regards to her comment about Icy watching, he glanced away.
    Fine. Not your friends. He growled, pointedly turning for the stairs. But you're still acting like a jackass to Esmeralda for no good reason.
    "I think we all know the reason you're grumpy," Esmeralda said, rolling her eyes. "Try to pull that stick out of your behind when we go to the party tonight, okay?" She turned and followed Lone Star to the stairs. "C'mon sweetie, let's take the scenic route." She winked and flicked a tail.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

Fox angrily nickered and narrowed his eyes and reached over to press the elevator button to close the doors faster. He watched them walk away as the doors dramatically shut.

The elevator rumbled as it moved up and Fox stood there leaning against the wall. He closed his eyes, still furrowing his brows upsetly. No good reason? Harumph! Fox harumphed. He felt he had his reasons.

He rode up the elevator until he got to their floor and stepped outside the white gold finish elevator.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star growled darkly as they trotted up the stairs. No idea what Icy sees in him.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star growled darkly as they trotted up the stairs. No idea what Icy sees in him.
    "He has his charms, I'll give him that," Esmeralda said airily, following closely behind. She might be admiring his flank from behind. "When he's not in super-grouch mood anyway."

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

"He has his charms, I'll give him that," Esmeralda said airily, following closely behind. She might be admiring his flank from behind. "When he's not in super-grouch mood anyway."
    I'll have to take your word for it, Flirtatiously flicking his tail down the side of her neck. I don't think I've ever SEEN him out of super-selfish-and-grouchy mode.

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll have to take your word for it, Flirtatiously flicking his tail down the side of her neck. I don't think I've ever SEEN him out of super-selfish-and-grouchy mode.
    "You should have seen him when he's all lovey-dovey with Icy. Or with other mares for that matter..." Esmeralda laughed and playfully swatted his flank with her tail. "Now, now. We're supposed to get back to the room first."

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

"You should have seen him when he's all lovey-dovey with Icy. Or with other mares for that matter..." Esmeralda laughed and playfully swatted his flank with her tail. "Now, now. We're supposed to get back to the room first."
    He chuckled and kissed her anyway.

Extended Sig