New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Fox Trot himself returned to the room and threw himself on one of the beds. He was tempted to lock the door on them, but Lone Star probably had a key anyway.
    ======

As for Es and Lone Star....

As the pair made their way towards the room being smoochy and romantic towards each other, who would be there to see them? Why the bell hop from before of course. They recognized 'Icy' right away. They were up here bringing up a guest's luggage.

"Oh!...Mrs Winter Soltsice...a pleasure to see you again!...." Wait...that wasn't Fox trot she was making out with...
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-28 at 07:11 PM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot himself returned to the room and threw himself on one of the beds. He was tempted to lock the door on them, but Lone Star probably had a key anyway.
    ======

As the pair made their way towards the room being smoochy and romantic towards each other, who would be there to see them? Why the bell hop from before of course. They recognized 'Icy' right away. They were up here bringing up a guest's luggage.

"Oh!...Mrs Winter Soltsice...a pleasure to see you again!...." Wait...that wasn't Fox trot she was making out with...
    Esmeralda might be a vile temptress of dubious morality, but recent events did mellow her out somewhat. That and the need to keep their identities. Her eyes opened with a flash as the bellhop spoke, and she quickly pushed Lone Star away. "Oh, um... hello," she said, flashing a smile. "Fancy seeing you here."

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

======

Lone Star was shoved away. ... Why is he taking luggage up the stairs anyway?

Lone Star remained quiet and stood poised, the picture of an ordinary butler.

Well, let's face it, this is probably not the worst thing he's caught a trophy wife doing with a servant.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #304
    Troll in the Playground

Because Benson thought the two were out from the stairs or some such, that's why.

Anyways, it was quite something awkward for the bellhop that he almost dropped a piece of luggage. He sheepishly laughed and shifted a bit. "yes...fancy...seeing you here....madam. So, you and Mister Playwright enjoying your stay so far?" He conversationally asked trying to pretend he didn't see what he thought he saw.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Because Benson thought the two were out from the stairs or some such, that's why.

Anyways, it was quite something awkward for the bellhop that he almost dropped a piece of luggage. He sheepishly laughed and shifted a bit. "yes...fancy...seeing you here....madam. So, you and Mister Playwright enjoying your stay so far?" He conversationally asked trying to pretend he didn't see what he thought he saw.
    (We can say one of the elevator broke down and Fox took the only remaining elevator up. Poor guy.)

Esmeralda's smile tightened. The bellhop might take it as a very good hint to stop asking questions, though her now-lilac eyes might be a curiosity as with the slight change in her voice. "Why, yes. We're enjoying it very much. Mr Playwright has been most impressed. Isn't that right, Ink?"

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

...Is there a reason she didn't say she wasn't winter solstice but in actual fact was her twin or something?... Then again, who would believe that?

Indeed, Madam. Lone Star replied, slipping back into his incredibly indistinct accent. Ze has found ze Hotel very plezant.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

"T-that's good. Wonderful. Hahaha..." He shifted awkwardly again. "I uh...suppose I should cut this short...I have these bags to deliver. Its ah been nice seeing you again...and been nice meeting you..Ink?"

He then scrambled out of there faster like his tail was on fire.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ...Is there a reason she didn't say she wasn't winter solstice but in actual fact was her twin or something?... Then again, who would believe that?

Indeed, Madam. Lone Star replied, slipping back into his incredibly indistinct accent. Ze has found ze Hotel very plezant.
    "T-that's good. Wonderful. Hahaha..." He shifted awkwardly again. "I uh...suppose I should cut this short...I have these bags to deliver. Its ah been nice seeing you again...and been nice meeting you..Ink?"

He then scrambled out of there faster like his tail was on fire.
    Esmeralda couldn't resist a parting shot. "Bye, handsome."

She turned to Lone Star and tweaked his nose. "You should do ze accent more often. It's quite cute," she said playfully.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

The poor bellhop spasm'd at Esmeralda's compliment as off in the short distance as his ears turned visibly red. He dashed off faster out of this scene.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda couldn't resist a parting shot. "Bye, handsome."

She turned to Lone Star and tweaked his nose. "You should do ze accent more often. It's quite cute," she said playfully.
    Lone Star licked her snout. Maybe I vill, zen.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star licked her snout. Maybe I vill, zen.
    The poor bellhop spasm'd at Esmeralda's compliment as off in the short distance as his ears turned visibly red. He dashed off faster out of this scene.
    Esmerald waved the bellhop goodbye. Then she turned and pecked Lone Star on the cheek again. "Keep this up and you might be in for a treat." She winked and trotted on ahead again, towards the corridor that held their room.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

Back in the room, Fox Trot continued to wangst and what not, cursing those certain two and all around being a punk. He placed pillows over him and laid there.
    ----

Meanwhile, the bellhop, new to the job and all was rather surprised by all this and he just needed to tell someone about this. He would go talk to the lifeguard, his fillyfriend who helped get him this job.

And so the gossip mill would get itself fresh new rumors.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

Back in the room, Fox Trot continued to wangst and what not, cursing those certain two and all around being a punk. He placed pillows over him and laid there.
    Esmeralda sauntered into the room, a beatific smile etched on her face. She heard the last of his wangsting alright, along with her name. Two and two makes four, after all. She poked Fox beneath the pile of pillows. "Are you really going to cover yourself in pillows the whole day?"

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda sauntered into the room, a beatific smile etched on her face. She heard the last of his wangsting alright, along with her name. Two and two makes four, after all. She poked Fox beneath the pile of pillows. "Are you really going to cover yourself in pillows the whole day?"

"No, but it is starting to feel like a great idea right now,"
    The sour puss mumbled underneath the pillows.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star had already pulled off the suit, gagging a little. Princesses, I hate these things. He hung it up carefully and properly, despite his obvious distaste. I hate putting on suits.

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

"No, but it is starting to feel like a great idea right now,"
    The sour puss mumbled underneath the pillows.
    Esmeralda rolled her eyes, then started to pull off the pillows (again). "Suns and moons, you're really no fun when you're in this mood. C'mon, cheer up. Have some chocolate." She hovered a bowl of ornately wrapped chocolate candies towards him.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star had already pulled off the suit, gagging a little. Princesses, I hate these things. He hung it up carefully and properly, despite his obvious distaste. I hate putting on suits.

"You better not have stretched it with your girth!"
    Fox griped from the pillow.

Esmeralda rolled her eyes, then started to pull off the pillows (again). "Suns and moons, you're really no fun when you're in this mood. C'mon, cheer up. Have some chocolate." She hovered a bowl of ornately wrapped chocolate candies towards him.

"Aack..my security pillows...!"
    He acked as his pillows disappeared off of him. Fox growled and then sighed and then reluctantly accepted the chocolates. "Thank..you.." He mumbled.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

The smell of your cologne on that thing should worry you a heck of a lot more than my 'girth'. Lone Star gagged, leaving little doubt what he thought of the smell.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you sure its cologne or your own body stink that not even a bath can help??"
    Fox shot back and rolled his eyes. Uh oh...and Es was to be the likely referee....great.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

"Aack..my security pillows...!"
    He acked as his pillows disappeared off of him. Fox growled and then sighed and then reluctantly accepted the chocolates. "Thank..you.." He mumbled.
    Esmeralda grinned. "I think I hear somepony saying thank you. Icy would be so proud."

Am not.
    Tsk, give me credit. I am trying to change here.
    Fine.

The smell of your cologne on that thing should worry you a heck of a lot more than my 'girth'. Lone Star gagged, leaving little doubt what he thought of the smell.
    "Oh! That reminds me. Maybe we can do shopping." She sniffed the air. "... and get you perfume that actually suits one of your stature."

(No intention to RP the shopping though. Going slow enough as it is.)

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

"I-Icy...she can see this?" Fox gulped and asked with apprehension.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ettin in the Playground

"I-Icy...she can see this?" Fox gulped and asked with apprehension.
    "Every step of the way." Esmerala tapped her head. "Well, maybe every third step. She's been in and out."

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

"Every step of the way." Esmerala tapped her head. "Well, maybe every third step. She's been in and out."

"Craps.....hey Icy, baby...if ya can hear me..it's not my fault....its their fault,"
    He lamely threw an accusing pointing hoof at Lone Star and then at Es.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

"Craps.....hey Icy, baby...if ya can hear me..it's not my fault....its their fault,"
    Oh yes, it's OUR fault that you're an *******. Lone Star growled. I mean, it has to be. Can't possibly be that you're an ass.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yes, it's OUR fault that you're an *******. Lone Star growled. I mean, it has to be. Can't possibly be that you're an ass.
    "Our fault?" Her lilac eyes hardened a little. "Pray tell. How is it our fault?"

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

"You two just somehow manage to push all my buttons the wrong way, that's how," He said with extra lack of a real answer.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

"You two just somehow manage to push all my buttons the wrong way, that's how," He said with extra lack of a real answer.
    Your 'buttons' appear to be our existence. Lone Star snarled. Glad to see your selfish, self-important ego only swells with each passing misadventure.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ettin in the Playground

Your 'buttons' appear to be our existence. Lone Star snarled. Glad to see your selfish, self-important ego only swells with each passing misadventure.
    "Buttons? What buttons?" Esmeralda said quietly. "Does my existence really offend you that much?"

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

"Well I got you to thank for that,"
    He grouched.

"Buttons? What buttons?" Esmeralda said quietly. "Does my existence really offend you that much?"

"Your existence keeps me from my happiness. I can't be with my Icy with you around."
    he said a little too coldly and just plain feeling hurting.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well I got you to thank for that,"
    He grouched.

"Your existence keeps me from my happiness. I can't be with my Icy with you around."
    he said a little too coldly and just plain feeling hurting.
    "I see." Esmeralda shook her head and gave Fox a sad smile. Then without warning, she lifted a nearby pitcher of cold water and poured it over her head. Pale blue eyes blinked for a moment in surprise. Then, Icy promptly went up and slapped Fox in the face. "You're a disgrace to your family," Icy said coldly, before stomping off to the bathroom.