New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He furrowed his brows and rolled his eyes, glancing to the sides. "Why are you out here looking for me? Did you want to cause me more trouble? Also, why are we going in the elevator? I thought we were headed back to the room, its on this floor." He shuffled behind.
    "Because we're not heading for our room just yet." Esmeralda smiled grimly. "Besides, Icy wants to have a little chat with you. I do hope you put on your best behaviour." The elevator doors closed. Esmeralda produced a bottle of ice water she snagged off the vending machine and dumped it over her head. Blue eyes stared coldly at Fox.

"Are you going to continue to act like this?"

2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground

Fox found himself gulping as blue eyes stared coldly at him. And then he glanced away. "L-like...what exactly? S-so we're on the same page..." He lamely and weakly smiled.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox found himself gulping as blue eyes stared coldly at him. And then he glanced away. "L-like...what exactly? S-so we're on the same page..." He lamely and weakly smiled.
    Icy was not amused in the least. She jabbed a hoof into his chest. "Don't act coy now, Fox. You know very well how much a jerk you have been to both Lone Star and Esmeralda. And not even for a good reason either." She stepped back and sighed. "I expected better from you, Fox. I really did."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-12-17 at 03:14 PM.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy was not amused in the least. She jabbed a hoof into his chest. "Don't act coy now, Fox. You know very well how much a jerk you have been to both Lone Star and Esmeralda. And not even for a good reason either." She stepped back and sighed. "I expected better from you, Fox. I really did."
    That hoof jab felt more painful than anything he was ever dealt before. He couldn't look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry but...I don't really like them. I can't stand watching them together. I can't stand this situation. I thought I could handle this split personality thing, but I can't. Everytime I see them or even think about them doing...stuff together, it upsets me. All I can think about is your body being defiled. Selfish? I just may be."
    His body tensed until he just fell on his flank and sat there, readying himself for a tongue lashing and or cold words.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

He furrowed his brows and rolled his eyes, glancing to the sides. "Why are you out here looking for me? Did you want to cause me more trouble? Also, why are we going in the elevator? I thought we were headed back to the room, its on this floor." He shuffled behind.
    You left kinda suddenly. I thought you'd jump off the building or something.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ettin in the Playground

That hoof jab felt more painful than anything he was ever dealt before. He couldn't look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry but...I don't really like them. I can't stand watching them together. I can't stand this situation. I thought I could handle this split personality thing, but I can't. Everytime I see them or even think about them doing...stuff together, it upsets me. All I can think about is your body being defiled. Selfish? I just may be."
    His body tensed until he just fell on his flank and sat there, readying himself for a tongue lashing and or cold words.
    Icy watched her coltfriend stumble to the ground, before closing her eyes in another sigh. "Fox... whether you like it or not, this situation is here to stay for the foreseeable future. I'm not asking you to accept them with open hooves—I know I have my fair share of troubles with Esmeralda—but that does not mean you cannot be at least civil with them. In Lone Star's case, he has as much as a right to be with his fillyfriend... as you do."

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

"I know....but it doesn't make it any easy to accept that fact. And...its just so hard for me to be civil with the two beings that keep me from....my..happiness..." He stared at the ground in broody frustration about all this.

He glanced at Lone Star and perplexed his brows. "Wha?...why would I do that?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-18 at 01:50 AM.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know....but it doesn't make it any easy to accept that fact. And...its just so hard for me to be civil with the two beings that keep me from....my..happiness..." He stared at the ground in broody frustration about all this.
    Icy made herself take a deep breath. Fox was proving to be a mite more stubborn that she expected. "Fox. The world does not revolve around you. Please, just stop to consider their happiness for once. For me, if nothing else..." Icy stepped forward to envelope Fox in a hug. "Please?"

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

He glanced at Lone Star and perplexed his brows. "Wha?...why would I do that?"
    I dunno. I'm used to the mentally unstable and just assumed the worst. Tends to get proven right lately.

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground

Fox was too bewildered by the hug and Icy to carry on two conversation subjects at once. He found it hard to hug her back. His forehooves lay limpy against the floor, also, this elevator ride was long.

"Darn you...for manipulating me...like that...."
    He said quietly without a smile, in that staring at the wall broody manner.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox was too bewildered by the hug and Icy to carry on two conversation subjects at once. He found it hard to hug her back. His forehooves lay limpy against the floor, also, this elevator ride was long.

"Darn you...for manipulating me...like that...."
    He said quietly without a smile, in that staring at the wall broody manner.
    Long elevator ride is long.

"A lady uses what weapon she has," Icy said quietly, a hint of a smile on her lips. She continued to hug him until... well, he gives a proper response.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a selfish prick. Used to getting what I wanted without needing to compromise."
    He continued to sit there and took a deep breath. He struggled to lift his hooves.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a selfish prick. Used to getting what I wanted without needing to compromise."
    He continued to sit there and took a deep breath. He struggled to lift his hooves.
    "That's a start, at least." Icy leaned back and gave him a peck on the cheek. Of course, the elevator doors had to open then. A gaggle of ponies stared in surprise at the scene.

She quickly pried herself off and assumed a more normal "couple" position. "Oh... um... maybe next time, dear." She smiled at the crowd.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground

"That's a start, at least." Icy leaned back and gave him a peck on the cheek. Of course, the elevator doors had to open then. A gaggle of ponies stared in surprise at the scene.

She quickly pried herself off and assumed a more normal "couple" position. "Oh... um... maybe next time, dear." She smiled at the crowd.

"Next time?...Wha...oh...right.....well...tonight perhaps?"
    He said awkwardly and almost robotically, confused and what not, his mind assuming scandelous assumptions on what she was pretending to refer to. He glanced at Lone Star and then at Icy, and then at crowd. He cleared his throat.

"Sweetie...where were we going again?"

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ettin in the Playground

"Next time?...Wha...oh...right.....well...tonight perhaps?"
    He said awkwardly and almost robotically, confused and what not, his mind assuming scandelous assumptions on what she was pretending to refer to. He glanced at Lone Star and then at Icy, and then at crowd. He cleared his throat.

"Sweetie...where were we going again?"
    "To our room, silly. We just caught the wrong elevator down, remember?" Icy smiled at the crowd as she hooked a foreleg around his.

Fortunately for them, apart from a few headshakes and a muttering of "stallions these days", the onlookers entered the elevator without further fuss. The elevator went back up, and before you know it, the three were back in their room.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

"To our room, silly. We just caught the wrong elevator down, remember?" Icy smiled at the crowd as she hooked a foreleg around his.

Fortunately for them, apart from a few headshakes and a muttering of "stallions these days", the onlookers entered the elevator without further fuss. The elevator went back up, and before you know it, the three were back in their room.
    -and zat vas ze last time i eveer got heet in zis face with a ball. Bye! The moment the door shut, he began heaving, grabbed a conveniently placed paper bag and began to breathe in and out of it. I hate crowds...

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

Fox closed the door behind and remained on the silent side. He knew he intentionally misspoke about not acting like jerk or treating Es and Lone Star like dung. He never promised anything, but he couldn't burst his mare's bubble. That would only end bad for him.

He took to the bed and laid down face down.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    -and zat vas ze last time i eveer got heet in zis face with a ball. Bye! The moment the door shut, he began heaving, grabbed a conveniently placed paper bag and began to breathe in and out of it. I hate crowds...
    Fox closed the door behind and remained on the silent side. He knew he intentionally misspoke about not acting like jerk or treating Es and Lone Star like dung. He never promised anything, but he couldn't burst his mare's bubble. That would only end bad for him.

He took to the bed and laid down face down.
    Icy glanced at the two stallions and shook her head. Dear Luna, they were all a bunch of misfits sent on a suicide mission alright. She went and laid herself next to Fox, nuzzling him gently. "C'mon... cheer up..."

19. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

He felt the warmth from her body and was hit with a desire to hold her close to him. Damnit....she was being irresistible to the broody stallion. "I'll...cheer up.....if you....give me a kiss." He said quietly without a smirk, he was trying to come off as for serious.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

He felt the warmth from her body and was hit with a desire to hold her close to him. Damnit....she was being irresistible to the broody stallion. "I'll...cheer up.....if you....give me a kiss." He said quietly without a smirk, he was trying to come off as for serious.
    Lone Star had a brief urge to fly in and kiss him himself as a joke but immediately squashed it and walked into the other room to give the two some privacy.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

Asketh and ye shall receive. Icy gave him a small peck on the cheek. "You need only to ask," Icy said with a smile.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

Asketh and ye shall receive. Icy gave him a small peck on the cheek. "You need only to ask," Icy said with a smile.

"Need I just ask? I sorta expect kisses on a regular basis as your coltfriend you know."
    He put on a small smile, yes, make it seem like everything was alright with you Foxy. Better her to believe you are fine. Fake it, for her feelings, you don't have your cutie mark because you like theater.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

"Need I just ask? I sorta expect kisses on a regular basis as your coltfriend you know."
    He put on a small smile, yes, make it seem like everything was alright with you Foxy. Better her to believe you are fine. Fake it, for her feelings, you don't have your cutie mark because you like theater.
    "Oh fine." Icy gave a few more smooches. "Better?" she asked with a wider smile. It cheered her a little to see Fox being a little happy for once, though something about it still bothered her... (I call it marefriend's sense.)

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

"A little bit, but I think you can do better, and more saucy,"
    He put on a grin and licked her cheek.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground

"A little bit, but I think you can do better, and more saucy,"
    He put on a grin and licked her cheek.
    "Give the stallion an inch, and he wants a mile..." Icy said, shaking her head. Nevertheless, she duly obliged, giving him a saucy (by her standards, probably not Fox's) smooch.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Troll in the Playground

"I can't help myself in wanting...and wanting,"
    He licked his lips after her smooch. Its like the slap to the face didn't happen. Its like he didn't get in trouble with his fillyfriend. Its as if though he were trying to maintain the status quo and be his regular incorrigible self who stole many kisses and acted very lustful towards his fillyfriend. Status quo and all and put all the bad stuff and problems on the backburner.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

"I can't help myself in wanting...and wanting,"
    He licked his lips after her smooch. Its like the slap to the face didn't happen. Its like he didn't get in trouble with his fillyfriend. Its as if though he were trying to maintain the status quo and be his regular incorrigible self who stole many kisses and acted very lustful towards his fillyfriend. Status quo and all and put all the bad stuff and problems on the backburner.
    Icy clicked her tongue. "There's wanting, and then there's just being selfish, Fox," she said, pursing her lips. Her eyes strayed to the clock. "Well, since Lone Star is out... somewhere and it seems we have a little more than an hour before our evening appointment..."

28. - Top - End - #388
    Troll in the Playground

"I know I'm selfish...kinda hard not be for me...But I'mma try to be better....for you,"
    He said quietly, watching her eyes stray to the clock. He raised a brow at her comment. A small smile played on his lips. He reached a hoof over to touch her tenderly. "Indeed we do have little more than an hour...maybe we can.....play a board game hahaha...I kid..." He caught a whiff of himself. "I smell like chlorine." He observed.

"Anyways, what do you want to do babe?"

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know I'm selfish...kinda hard not be for me...But I'mma try to be better....for you,"
    He said quietly, watching her eyes stray to the clock. He raised a brow at her comment. A small smile played on his lips. He reached a hoof over to touch her tenderly. "Indeed we do have little more than an hour...maybe we can.....play a board game hahaha...I kid..." He caught a whiff of himself. "I smell like chlorine." He observed.

"Anyways, what do you want to do babe?"
    "A board game, Fox?" Icy chuckled. "Knowing you, you're thinking of a different kind of game altogether. But okay." Her horn lit up, and a pack of cards floated into view. "Not exactly board games, but I'm sure we can pass some time with this..."

30. - Top - End - #390
    Troll in the Playground

"Well I did right those games down in that letter you tore up, I could....still be up for those..."
    He waggled a brow at her and grinned, and then stared at the cards and then at his hooves. "I have no idea how I'm to play cards."