New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well I did right those games down in that letter you tore up, I could....still be up for those..."
    He waggled a brow at her and grinned, and then stared at the cards and then at his hooves. "I have no idea how I'm to play cards."
    (For sanity's sake, I'm going to assume ponies can have suction hooves on demand. Not like it ever stopped them doing things. Like so.)

Spoiler
    Show

Icy narrowed her eyes. "... Fox, we're not to mention that letter again in conversation. Never ever." Her expression lightened again. "Well, anyway I thought you'd played your fair share of card games in your life?"

2. - Top - End - #392
    Troll in the Playground

"I know..I know...I'm sorry my love,"
    He put on a playful smile that intentionally didn't look sincere and reached for the cards intentionally brushing against her leg and all that. He dragged the cards across the bed with his hoof and some pressure. "I was not much of a card player and when I did play back in my youth, father usually had some unicorn servant do the holding for me." Of course he was still not that very good at card games in general except poker because he enjoyed a game of bluff. "Anyways, what will we be playing babe?"

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know..I know...I'm sorry my love,"
    He put on a playful smile that intentionally didn't look sincere and reached for the cards intentionally brushing against her leg and all that. He dragged the cards across the bed with his hoof and some pressure. "I was not much of a card player and when I did play back in my youth, father usually had some unicorn servant do the holding for me." Of course he was still not that very good at card games in general except poker because he enjoyed a game of bluff. "Anyways, what will we be playing babe?"
    "How about... poker?" Icy said with a smile.

(Shall we move on?)

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

"Very well..." Fox would agree and then afterward pervert the game to get himself kisses at the end, and then further pervert that in hopes of landing himself some saucy kisses. It was a simple goal, derail for kisses.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ettin in the Playground

"Very well..." Fox would agree and then afterward pervert the game to get himself kisses at the end, and then further pervert that in hopes of landing himself some saucy kisses. It was a simple goal, derail for kisses.
    Icy would try her best to deflect his attentions, even beating him a couple of times at poker. Even with her disinterest in sauce, she would eventually succumb, because Fox was that persuasive.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Troll in the Playground

The pervy stallion moved off of his lady with a groan and stretch. "That was one way to pass the hour, I don't even remember what card game we were playing." He wanly smiled as he ran his hoof over her belly, letting it rest briefly over her little baby bump. He planted a little kiss there.

"So, Mrs. Stage Playwright, did you really want to go to that get together? I know it was....your other self who went and agreed to going...but what about you?"

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

The pervy stallion moved off of his lady with a groan and stretch. "That was one way to pass the hour, I don't even remember what card game we were playing." He wanly smiled as he ran his hoof over her belly, letting it rest briefly over her little baby bump. He planted a little kiss there.

"So, Mrs. Stage Playwright, did you really want to go to that get together? I know it was....your other self who went and agreed to going...but what about you?"
    Icy chuckled a litte at Fox's little kiss. "Oh you're incorrigible. Anyway, it'll be rude to turn down such an offer..." she said, flopping her head back. "Not like we have anything else to do for the eve."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy chuckled a litte at Fox's little kiss. "Oh you're incorrigible. Anyway, it'll be rude to turn down such an offer..." she said, flopping her head back. "Not like we have anything else to do for the eve."

"Well, we could order room service, I'm sure they have some of those nice little wine bottles in the mini fridge too,"
    He said helping himself to planting a few kisses on her exposed neck and running a hoof over her belly. "Though....I wouldn't mind putting a stopper to those annoying rumors that spread about us and you cheating on me with the butler." He rolled his eyes at the thought.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, we could order room service, I'm sure they have some of those nice little wine bottles in the mini fridge too,"
    He said helping himself to planting a few kisses on her exposed neck and running a hoof over her belly. "Though....I wouldn't mind putting a stopper to those annoying rumors that spread about us and you cheating on me with the butler." He rolled his eyes at the thought.
    Icy felt a pleasant shiver run down her spine. She'd never know if it was just Fox's skill or his mere touch that sent her heart aflutter like this. "I think putting to rest that particular rumour would do much good to our imaginary reputation. Might seem more authentic as well."

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

"Very well...Well, let us get ready then."
    He lifted his head up from neck kissing and smiled a crooked smirk. "You're in need of a good mane brushing, you look like you have 'woohoo' mane." He ran his hoof down her messy mane and just flashed her a little pervy smirk.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ettin in the Playground

"Very well...Well, let us get ready then."
    He lifted his head up from neck kissing and smiled a crooked smirk. "You're in need of a good mane brushing, you look like you have 'woohoo' mane." He ran his hoof down her messy mane and just flashed her a little pervy smirk.
    "Yes, Fox, thank you for reminding me," Icy said dryly, running a hoof over her own mane to assess the damage. Thankfully, it wasn't anything a quick combing wouldn't fix. Also there's also the small fact that Fox was the pot calling the kettle black, seeing as his own mane wasn't in that great shape either. "We better go wake Lone Star up. I think he's sleeping in the other room..." She glanced at Fox then at herself. "I wonder if we should dress up? Nothing like making a good impression, as you say."

12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground

Perhaps he was calling the kettle black, but, he thought there to be something quite dashing with an unkempt mane, a sort of relaxed casual wildness, it held a rakish charm, or so he believed. Regardless, he combed his wavy mane a little anyway, to keep some of that roguish appeal.

"I suggest you wear socks. Mmmm....I think you'd look something so fine in socks."
    He said with his regular smirk and pressed up against his lady. "Striped ones, maybe a white with red stripes, be my little candy cane." He playfully licked her cheek.

"I kid, please don't scold me,"
    He said cheekily.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-26 at 02:05 AM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ettin in the Playground

Perhaps he was calling the kettle black, but, he thought there to be something quite dashing with an unkempt mane, a sort of relaxed casual wildness, it held a rakish charm, or so he believed. Regardless, he combed his wavy mane a little anyway, to keep some of that roguish appeal.

"I suggest you wear socks. Mmmm....I think you'd look something so fine in socks."
    He said with his regular smirk and pressed up against his lady. "Striped ones, maybe a white with red stripes, be my little candy cane." He playfully licked her cheek.

"I kid, please don't scold me,"
    He said cheekily.
    "I doubt you would take any of my scoldings to heart," Icy said, smirking. She gave Fox a small peck on his cheek. "You know what, I think we're fine as it is. Just a brushing up and some make up should do nicely."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, maybe your scoldings about my incorrigible behavior.."
    He said, content he was rebuilding the status quo, which did of course include his pervy behavior. Of course he tried to push her slap and chastising from earlier into a box he didn't want to open.

"I think you're beautiful as is...all natural, you'll be the most loveliest mare there, no competition."
    He put on the charm and at the same time the perviness with a hoof running down her thigh.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, maybe your scoldings about my incorrigible behavior.."
    He said, content he was rebuilding the status quo, which did of course include his pervy behavior. Of course he tried to push her slap and chastising from earlier into a box he didn't want to open.

"I think you're beautiful as is...all natural, you'll be the most loveliest mare there, no competition."
    He put on the charm and at the same time the perviness with a hoof running down her thigh.
    Fox would feel Icy tensing up under his teasing, her breathing quickening. "I think you might be a tad biased to be making that observation," Icy replied, gently easing his roving hoof off and making her way towards the mirror. A comb lifted itself towards her mane.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

"Biased? Maybe, but is it really biased when its the truth fact?"
    He flopped on the bed and rolled on his back with a grin. His head slightly hung over the edge of the bed. His eyes roved to the sway of her back end and he watched unabashedly for a while.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

"Biased? Maybe, but is it really biased when its the truth fact?"
    He flopped on the bed and rolled on his back with a grin. His head slightly hung over the edge of the bed. His eyes roved to the sway of her back end and he watched unabashedly for a while.
    Fortunately for Icy (and Fox), she did not notice. Her comb continued to straighten her messy mane into their more usual short curl. "Tsk, flatterer," she commented dryly, though Fox might be able to glean her smile through the mirror.

Mane done, she put her comb aside, and turned again. "Shall we fetch Lone Star then?"

18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground

The silly Fox didn't catch her smile, for his eyes were too busy putting to memory her behind. She might have just turned around in time to catch where he was eying, or not. Anyways. Fox glanced up with a tilt of his head.

'I suppose we should fetch him."
    His tone not quite interested in the idea, but he got up regardless and walked to his lady and ran his hoof through his mane, "combing" it.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ettin in the Playground

The silly Fox didn't catch her smile, for his eyes were too busy putting to memory her behind. She might have just turned around in time to catch where he was eying, or not. Anyways. Fox glanced up with a tilt of his head.

'I suppose we should fetch him."
    His tone not quite interested in the idea, but he got up regardless and walked to his lady and ran his hoof through his mane, "combing" it.
    Icy did manage to catch Fox "accidentally" eyeing her as she turned. Not that it was the first time for her anyway. She gave him another smirk as he trotted up, and then set off to find Lone Star.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot gave a half hearted knock on the door into the smaller bedroom Lone Star was maybe napping in.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot gave a half hearted knock on the door into the smaller bedroom Lone Star was maybe napping in.
    J's a m'nut'! Came the muffled reply. If Fox Trot listened more intently, he would probably hear the scritch-scratch of a pencil for a few more seconds before the trotting of hooves. The door opened to reveal Lone Star with a pencil in his mouth. Y's?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    J's a m'nut'! Came the muffled reply. If Fox Trot listened more intently, he would probably hear the scritch-scratch of a pencil for a few more seconds before the trotting of hooves. The door opened to reveal Lone Star with a pencil in his mouth. Y's?
    "Do you wish to follow us for the evening engagement?" Icy asked, tilting her head slightly at the sight of the pencil. "Though if you wish to continue writing, we could always come up with an excuse."

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

"Do you wish to follow us for the evening engagement?" Icy asked, tilting her head slightly at the sight of the pencil. "Though if you wish to continue writing, we could always come up with an excuse."
    Lone Star dropped the pencil into his hoof. Oh, I'll come. I got writer's block at the moment anyway - just lemme put the suit on.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground

"Just don't go and put mine on again....I really don't want it stretched." Fox pouted.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star dropped the pencil into his hoof. Oh, I'll come. I got writer's block at the moment anyway - just lemme put the suit on.
    "Just don't go and put mine on again....I really don't want it stretched." Fox pouted.
    Icy shrugged and stepped back to wait outside while Lone Star changed. She turned to Fox. "I do wonder sometimes if this all an elaborate trap..."

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

Icy shrugged and stepped back to wait outside while Lone Star changed. She turned to Fox. "I do wonder sometimes if this all an elaborate trap..."
    Have you paid any attention to our luck lately? Of course it's a trap.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #417
    Troll in the Playground

"Just go put on your suit," He said bluntly with a sigh to Lone Star and then left the room to join his lady friend.

"Maybe, what makes you think?"
    He asked Icy and leaned against the closed door.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ettin in the Playground

"Just go put on your suit," He said bluntly with a sigh to Lone Star and then left the room to join his lady friend.

"Maybe, what makes you think?"
    He asked Icy and leaned against the closed door.
    Icy shrugged. "I have no idea what to think, honestly. After Lemon Chiffon, I get the distinct feeling our every move is being watched. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid."

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

"Perhaps its best to fall into that mindset then,"
    Fox said giving her a comforting nuzzle against her ear.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ettin in the Playground

"Perhaps its best to fall into that mindset then,"
    Fox said giving her a comforting nuzzle against her ear.
    Icy smiled a small smile. "Perhaps." She glanced at the closed door. "Are you done, Lone-- I mean, Ink Pen?"