Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Oh I am, but you really should try some of my other stuff, maybe under the penname of Moon Shadow, some of my best is I am trying to do a sales pitch during a hostage situation. He facehoofed. Somebody else take over, would ya?
    "Maybeh afta' thish I'll--"


    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy seemed to be on an eye-rolling roll today.

    Anyway, the ice mage stepped up and spoke in a cold voice, "I'd advise you to drop that gun right now. You might actually get to live. I won't ask twice." A blunt negotiator she was. A pair of icicles hung close, ready to strike.
    "Youh bette'r watch it..my tongue might slip the trigger....!" One could here a slight wavering in her voice as if though she were trying to keep control of her tongue, which was pressed against the trigger.

    Fox grimaced and the nudged at Icy gesturing to his watch, his cloaking watch. Fox began to walk away, backing out of the cart slowly before exiting all together, with the door left open on purpose.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Maybeh afta' thish I'll--"




    "Youh bette'r watch it..my tongue might slip the trigger....!" One could here a slight wavering in her voice as if though she were trying to keep control of her tongue, which was pressed against the trigger.

    Fox grimaced and the nudged at Icy gesturing to his watch, his cloaking watch. Fox began to walk away, backing out of the cart slowly before exiting all together, with the door left open on purpose.
    Okay okay, nobody needs to get shot here... or have an icicle shoved through their liver... He glanced at Icy, We'll just move out of the cart... nice and easy... okay?
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Maybeh afta' thish I'll--"

    "Youh bette'r watch it..my tongue might slip the trigger....!" One could here a slight wavering in her voice as if though she were trying to keep control of her tongue, which was pressed against the trigger.

    Fox grimaced and the nudged at Icy gesturing to his watch, his cloaking watch. Fox began to walk away, backing out of the cart slowly before exiting all together, with the door left open on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Okay okay, nobody needs to get shot here... or have an icicle shoved through their liver... He glanced at Icy, We'll just move out of the cart... nice and easy... okay?
    Icy glanced at Fox with from the corner of her eye. She made no attempt to acknowledge Fox, instead continued to glare at "Lemon Chiffon". "I wish I could stab this at your heart right now." Her eyes glanced at the fearful expression of the hostage, and her face turned to one of resignation. "Fine. You win. Let's go." She began backing away from "Lemon Chiffon" as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    'Lemon Chiffon' glowered in uncertainty, surely this was all a trick....she kept the gun pressed at the hostage anyway as they backed out.
    ----

    Outside of the cart in the area between carts, Fox's voice came from somewhere.


    "I really need to be more clear in my non verbal instructions...ah well..this will still work....heh...I'm going to take the gun away from her while invisible, you two come in and restrain her by whatever methods,"
    Fox's voice ordered, also, Icy would feel a pat on her flank. One could only imagine the grin on his invisible face.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    'Lemon Chiffon' glowered in uncertainty, surely this was all a trick....she kept the gun pressed at the hostage anyway as they backed out.
    ----

    Outside of the cart in the area between carts, Fox's voice came from somewhere.


    "I really need to be more clear in my non verbal instructions...ah well..this will still work....heh...I'm going to take the gun away from her while invisible, you two come in and restrain her by whatever methods,"
    Fox's voice ordered, also, Icy would feel a pat on her flank. One could only imagine the grin on his invisible face.
    Shut up and move it. one Star half-hissed.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    'Lemon Chiffon' glowered in uncertainty, surely this was all a trick....she kept the gun pressed at the hostage anyway as they backed out.
    ----

    Outside of the cart in the area between carts, Fox's voice came from somewhere.


    "I really need to be more clear in my non verbal instructions...ah well..this will still work....heh...I'm going to take the gun away from her while invisible, you two come in and restrain her by whatever methods,"
    Fox's voice ordered, also, Icy would feel a pat on her flank. One could only imagine the grin on his invisible face.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Shut up and move it. one Star half-hissed.
    Icy almost yelped in surprise at the sudden pat on her flank, before huffing and rolling her eyes. "Let's save that for later, okay?" she said, before moving towards the side of the door, still out of sight of "Lemon Chiffon" and waiting for the signal to strike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    There was no response to either pony as things were relatively silent, save for the panicked murmurs and whimperings of the passengers and hostage.

    Suddenly, Icy and Lone Star would hear a yell coming from inside, from this Lemon Chiffon. Running back inside would reveal her gunless, and looking like she got kicked in the side. There were louder panicked ponies considering there was a floating gun, from their point of view.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    There was no response to either pony as things were relatively silent, save for the panicked murmurs and whimperings of the passengers and hostage.

    Suddenly, Icy and Lone Star would hear a yell coming from inside, from this Lemon Chiffon. Running back inside would reveal her gunless, and looking like she got kicked in the side. There were louder panicked ponies considering there was a floating gun, from their point of view.
    Icy wasted no time, and darted through the door, her horn already flashing a brilliant blue. "Lemon Chiffon" would find herself pinned to the wall by several rings of ice on her neck, hooves and torso. Well, those were still avoidable if she was on the ball enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy wasted no time, and darted through the door, her horn already flashing a brilliant blue. "Lemon Chiffon" would find herself pinned to the wall by several rings of ice on her neck, hooves and torso. Well, those were still avoidable if she was on the ball enough.
    Lone Star charged forward and caught the foal before it hit the ground. Good work, team. Now... STRIKE A POSE!!
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy wasted no time, and darted through the door, her horn already flashing a brilliant blue. "Lemon Chiffon" would find herself pinned to the wall by several rings of ice on her neck, hooves and torso. Well, those were still avoidable if she was on the ball enough.

    This Lemon Chiffon ducked down and jumped to the side thinking she was about to be struck with the intent of killing her rather than restraining her. Well either way she would have tried to get out of the way. Icy's icicles did look mighty impressive as they whip snickt whik whik whik into the wall in that pattern of theirs.

    There was really nowhere for her to go despite avoiding the initial whick! of icicles. She was in a corner, hooves over her head. "Fuu...fine..fine...I give in...I give in damnit...!"



    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star charged forward and caught the foal before it hit the ground. Good work, team. Now... STRIKE A POSE!!

    The young stallion too old to be a foal was rather surprised to have been caught , he clung to Lone Star's leg like dead weight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

    Also, Fox Trot struck a pose, though no one could see it, and it was fabulous.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    This Lemon Chiffon ducked down and jumped to the side thinking she was about to be struck with the intent of killing her rather than restraining her. Well either way she would have tried to get out of the way. Icy's icicles did look mighty impressive as they whip snickt whik whik whik into the wall in that pattern of theirs.

    There was really nowhere for her to go despite avoiding the initial whick! of icicles. She was in a corner, hooves over her head. "Fuu...fine..fine...I give in...I give in damnit...!"
    "Good. Less messy this way," she commented as she slammed a restraining ice ring around her neck. It would be uncomfortable, but she was able to breath, and it would be mightily difficult to remove with mere hooves, slippery and all.

    "Now start—"

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The young stallion too old to be a foal was rather surprised to have been caught , he clung to Lone Star's leg like dead weight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

    Also, Fox Trot struck a pose, though no one could see it, and it was fabulous.
    She blinked at the sudden mood change. "—Okay."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The young stallion too old to be a foal was rather surprised to have been caught , he clung to Lone Star's leg like dead weight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

    Also, Fox Trot struck a pose, though no one could see it, and it was fabulous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    She blinked at the sudden mood change. "—Okay."
    I was kidding. Striking a pose? Puh-leeze. Only the incredibly stupid and/or insane do that in real life...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-26 at 04:54 PM.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Good. Less messy this way," she commented as she slammed a restraining ice ring around her neck. It would be uncomfortable, but she was able to breath, and it would be mightily difficult to remove with mere hooves, slippery and all.

    "Now start—"

    She blinked at the sudden mood change. "—Okay."
    Some of the passengers cheered at their heroes who saved them from a crazy biatch. This Lemon Chiffon frowned as she failed at trying to remove this restraining ice ring, slippery and all. Icy would spy the suitcase in the corner as she went and did her icy restraining thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I was kidding. Striking a pose? Puh-leeze. Only the incredibly stupid and/or insane do that in real life...
    Invisible Fox said nothing about this. There was suddenly a discrete cough. "Ahem, perhaps we should take this mare somewhere private." Fox said as he reappeared from thin air.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Some of the passengers cheered at their heroes who saved them from a crazy biatch. This Lemon Chiffon frowned as she failed at trying to remove this restraining ice ring, slippery and all. Icy would spy the suitcase in the corner as she went and did her icy restraining thing.

    Invisible Fox said nothing about this. There was suddenly a discrete cough. "Ahem, perhaps we should take this mare somewhere private." Fox said as he reappeared from thin air.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I was kidding. Striking a pose? Puh-leeze. Only the incredibly stupid and/or insane do that in real life...
    "Private. Yes. Let us move. By the way." Icy pulled the suitcase out of the corner and tossed it towards Fox. "I believe this was yours. Best check for traps."

    That issue settled, Icy turned her attention towards her new prisoner. She fashioned a crude neck chain around Lemon Chiffon and pried her off the wall. "As for you, no funny moves. I hear death by freezing is extremely unpleasant." Icy smiled, as if she made a simple jest, but there was no warmth to be found there.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-27 at 05:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    The suitcase was fine, everything seemed there and untrapped.

    The four soon found themselves back in their cabin with the shattered window.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    - And then they had sex. I only give it a pass because it's so overblown and idiotic that it comes off as satire or parody rather than a straight-faced drama. Lone Star finished as they walked in Writer's a nice gal too - had a drink with her once. She left with a stallion on one side and a mare on the other.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-27 at 09:27 PM.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The suitcase was fine, everything seemed there and untrapped.

    The four soon found themselves back in their cabin with the shattered window.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    - And then they had sex. I only give it a pass because it's so overblown and idiotic that it comes off as satire or parody rather than a straight-faced drama. Lone Star finished as they walked in Writer's a nice gal too - had a drink with her once. She left with a stallion on one side and a mare on the other.
    Icy wasn't quite paying attention, focused as she was on keeping the mare restrained and watching her every move. Once in the cabin, she flung Lemon Chiffon against the wall and neatly pinned her to the wall with another set of icy restraints. "Talk. You have until the train pulls into bext station," Icy said curtly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Fox briefly looked at Lone Star and then shook his head as he sat down and looked through the briefcase again more thoroughly.

    Anyways.

    "That's quite a vague demand, but there, I complied," The mare sneered and jerked against her icy restraints.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox briefly looked at Lone Star and then shook his head as he sat down and looked through the briefcase again more thoroughly.

    Anyways.

    "That's quite a vague demand, but there, I complied," The mare sneered and jerked against her icy restraints.
    An icicle embedded itself next to the mare's head with an audible twang. "Wrong answer," Icy said grimly. "The next one would be one inch to the left. Right on your ear. And the next would be on your other ear. I suggest you choose wisely."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    An icicle embedded itself next to the mare's head with an audible twang. "Wrong answer," Icy said grimly. "The next one would be one inch to the left. Right on your ear. And the next would be on your other ear. I suggest you choose wisely."

    "Well you had the wrong question..!" The mared replied indignantly with a wince at the sound of the icicle hitting right next to her head. She felt a chilliness emanate from the icicle. Brrr. "I have nothing to say to those that are supposed to be dead!"

    Fox Trot found himself distracted with watching Icy get all torture technician up in here here. Hot/

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Well you had the wrong question..!" The mared replied indignantly with a wince at the sound of the icicle hitting right next to her head. She felt a chilliness emanate from the icicle. Brrr. "I have nothing to say to those that are supposed to be dead!"

    Fox Trot found himself distracted with watching Icy get all torture technician up in here here. Hot/
    Bad, bad move to test Icy's patience. The next icicle did indeed strike the imprisoned mare's left ear, tearing through the soft flesh and causing it to bleed rather profusely. Blood would began dripping down onto her face, to say nothing of the pain it would inflict.

    "I don't like repeating myself."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Lone Star blinked. ...Isn't there supposed to be a good cop too?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-28 at 08:53 AM.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    "You could be good cop Lone Star," Fox offered with a smirk as the mare in the background yowled in pain.


    This Lemon Chiffon gritted her teeth as her tear ducts reacted to the pain. "No...I will not say anything, I will persevere."

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You could be good cop Lone Star," Fox offered with a smirk as the mare in the background yowled in pain.


    This Lemon Chiffon gritted her teeth as her tear ducts reacted to the pain. "No...I will not say anything, I will persevere."
    No I couldn't. Lone Star replied. Hay Bale was always the good cop when we played interrogator. I just beat the crap out of them and told them the kind of insane things you can live through.

    He glanced back at Lemon. Besides, she's right there listening to us. It's not like she's gonna take me being nice at face value... He grinned wickedly and looked back to Fox. I brought my mom's old flamethrower. Wanna set this bitch on fire and see what happens?
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You could be good cop Lone Star," Fox offered with a smirk as the mare in the background yowled in pain.


    This Lemon Chiffon gritted her teeth as her tear ducts reacted to the pain. "No...I will not say anything, I will persevere."
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    No I couldn't. Lone Star replied. Hay Bale was always the good cop when we played interrogator. I just beat the crap out of them and told them the kind of insane things you can live through.

    He glanced back at Lemon. Besides, she's right there listening to us. It's not like she's gonna take me being nice at face value... He grinned wickedly and looked back to Fox. I brought my mom's old flamethrower. Wanna set this bitch on fire and see what happens?
    "You know. I could always let him do the questioning," Icy said with a shrug, addressing Lemon Chiffon. She smiled again. "Perhaps you prefer his hot touch."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-28 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    He glanced back at Lemon. Besides, she's right there listening to us. It's not like she's gonna take me being nice at face value... He grinned wickedly and looked back to Fox. I brought my mom's old flamethrower. Wanna set this bitch on fire and see what happens?
    "How the **** did you bring that aboard the ship and get past customs? You ain't a subtle fella or that sneaky. Why didn't I see it before we we boarded the train," Fox Trot asked with a bewildered expression.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "You know. I could always let him do the questioning," Icy said with a shrug, addressing Lemon Chiffon. She smiled again. "Perhaps you prefer his hot touch."
    "Nnnnngh....whimper....ah...do...do...your worse," The mare closed her eyes and prepared to take on for the team.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "How the **** did you bring that aboard the ship and get past customs? You ain't a subtle fella or that sneaky. Why didn't I see it before we we boarded the train," Fox Trot asked with a bewildered expression.
    Lone Star blinked. I'm more curious how Miss Fortune over there got a friggen bomb onto the train.

    "Nnnnngh....whimper....ah...do...do...your worse," The mare closed her eyes and prepared to take on for the team.
    No need to put on a brave face. He patted her shoulder. Being set on fire is a terrible experience. First comes the pain. It's actually much worse than you'd expect - feels like you're being eaten. It tickles like a lover as it laps slowly up your leg, pierceing deep into your nerves. The body doesn't actually have receptors for 'hot' so your warm and cold receptors will both be stimulated at once. It travels outward, in a slowly widening ring, and the numbess in the the middle is somehow even more terrifying. It's a horrible pain I wouldn't wish on anyone. If he'd been speaking a foreign language it would've sounded like pillow talk. But that's not the worst part - oh no. He smiled into her eyes, petting at her mane. The worst is the smell. It's so tanilizing, and yet so horrendously awful... at first you won't even realize it's the smell of your own flesh, you'll just want to get away. He leaned close and whispered in her ear. And then it'll hit you - that's YOUR leg crusting over. That's YOUR body the flames are eating at.

    He petted at her mane fondly, smiling as if they were discussing love. It was really quite sickening. You'll try to move, but as it goes, you'll slowly lose the ability to move... He traced his hoof along the parts of her he was speaking aloud of now. If it starts her, this knee will give first. It'll be utterly horrifying - a pony without the ability to run was a dead pony before we gained sentience. A teasing stride up to your chest, and both of your shoulders will go. The funny thing is it'll get that before it gets your other leg, then-
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    The bomb had been disguised as a small paperweight in a suitcase, mystery solved.


    This Lemon Chiffon kept her eyes closed as Lone Star spoke fiery nothings to her and touched her, she felt warm in certain places. She was disgusted with herself.

    "Then...l-let it be....the secrecy it shall be...e-even....as I'm eaten by flames," She gulped.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The bomb had been disguised as a small paperweight in a suitcase, mystery solved.


    This Lemon Chiffon kept her eyes closed as Lone Star spoke fiery nothings to her and touched her, she felt warm in certain places. She was disgusted with herself.

    "Then...l-let it be....the secrecy it shall be...e-even....as I'm eaten by flames," She gulped.
    ((For a while I thought LS would just be bluffing. But I have a different idea. It's funnier. Also showcases that LS is stupid as well as crazy.))

    Aw, playing hard to break~Lone Star smirked and bopped her nose with his hoof. Idiot. Miss Icy Touch, would you be so kind as to freeze her enough that the fire won't kill her? His eyes grew dark. Mommy and Daddy liked to roast their victims slow.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-28 at 07:33 PM.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ((For a while I thought LS would just be bluffing. But I have a different idea. It's funnier. Also showcases that LS is stupid as well as crazy.))

    Aw, playing hard to break~Lone Star smirked and bopped her nose with his hoof. Idiot. Miss Icy Touch, would you be so kind as to freeze her enough that the fire won't kill her? His eyes grew dark. Mommy and Daddy liked to roast their victims slow.
    Icy actually had to hide a grimace as the rather sickening talk Lone Star just gave roiled her stomach. She hadn't been aware of just how far gone Lone Star could be. Or maybe she had.

    That's my stallion! Mmm, so hot!
    Ugh, I have no words.


    Nevertheless, Icy maintained her composure and decided to play along, sensing that their prisoner was breaking. She smiled again, and pressed the sides of an icicle against Lemon's chest, making sure she felt the chill. "Where do I start?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-29 at 12:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •