New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Balboa's Pad

Balboa had a mild look of surprise on his face, though the door actually needed to be opened, not just pushed, but anyways, as he just gave the mutant a small smile.

"Everything is fine darling, just conducting business here."
    He said calmly hiding his mild annoyance at having a meeting interrupted. He was chill about a lot things but he did prefer his meetings go uninterrupted. But he wasn't going to get mad at Hay Bale, she didn't know.

He glanced between his guests and Hay Bale. "Copper, Snow, this is Miss Hay Bale, my bodyguard. Miss Hay Bale, my two guests Copper Shine and Snow Angel. Drink?"
    ========================

Manehatten

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself better, no offense, in situations like this,"
    Fox Trot said.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground

[Balboa's Office]

Snow felt no small amount of annoyance at the appearance of Hay Bale. Clearly, this guard had some sort of super-hearing, because she hadn't been that loud, and that would be her story for when Copper ribbed her on it later. That annoyance was quickly drowned out by curiosity, her eyes going to Miss Bale's hooves as she tried to figure out how she was clinging to the ceiling. "How d'you do?" she greeted the mutant distractedly.

Copper stood and gave an elegant, gentlecolt's bow. "Miss Hay Bale; a pleasure indeed to make your acquaintance." The golden-red stallion may give her some vibes of Fox Trot, what with his fancy, obviously guarded talk, but who knows? The mind of a pony mare thing Hay Bale was a tricky thing.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Manehatten

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself better, no offense, in situations like this,"
    Fox Trot said.
    "That and he's probably going to be in the safest location in this city, assuming his employers are as well-equipped as I think they are."

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa's Pad

Balboa had a mild look of surprise on his face, though the door actually needed to be opened, not just pushed, but anyways, as he just gave the mutant a small smile.

"Everything is fine darling, just conducting business here."
    He said calmly hiding his mild annoyance at having a meeting interrupted. He was chill about a lot things but he did prefer his meetings go uninterrupted. But he wasn't going to get mad at Hay Bale, she didn't know.

He glanced between his guests and Hay Bale. "Copper, Snow, this is Miss Hay Bale, my bodyguard. Miss Hay Bale, my two guests Copper Shine and Snow Angel. Drink?"
    Balboa's Home

Yay for tentacles and/or magic, either of which Hay Bale can give herself.

Hay Bale waved, smiling. Nice to meet you both. I shouldn't drink on duty, sir.

Manehatten

Fox Trot said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "That and he's probably going to be in the safest location in this city, assuming his employers are as well-equipped as I think they are."
    Lone Star shrugged. Well if you're sure, I'd love to go do something with Es.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-03-10 at 12:35 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

Balboa's Pad
    [COLOR="Sienna"]
    "Hahaha...good girl, though perhaps later?"[/COLOR
    ] He inquired flashing her a playful grin. He then hummed and rapped his hoof on the table. There was a slight flush over his cheeks, a little gloss over his eyes, he was pleasantly buzzed and in a good mood. "Anyways, you may continue on with your duties~"
    ==============

Manehatten

"Alright...you two just get ready, I'll get you the Bits, hope you like musicals."
    Fox Trot said trying to put on a small smile.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

"Alright...you two just get ready, I'll get you the Bits, hope you like musicals."
    Fox Trot said trying to put on a small smile.
    "In that case, I better do just that." Icy rose to her hooves and slipped into the attached bathroom. A quick splash later, Esmeralda casually walked out and gave Lone Star a quick, saucy kiss. "Shall we?"

7. - Top - End - #817
    Titan in the Playground

[Balboa's Office]

When Hay Bale raised her hoof to wave, Snow Angel took the opportunity to stare - a bit rudely - at the appendage. No special boots, no obvious means of suction, just how in the blazes was this mare doing that?! She waved back, clearly distracted by this conundrum.

Copper, meanwhile, waved politely and awaited her leave. A part of him wondered about Balboa's...reputation with the mares, and the fact he seemed to be on such friendly terms with his bodyguard did not escape his notice.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

"In that case, I better do just that." Icy rose to her hooves and slipped into the attached bathroom. A quick splash later, Esmeralda casually walked out and gave Lone Star a quick, saucy kiss. "Shall we?"
    Let's~ He grinned, in spite of the suit.

Balboa's Pad

"Hahaha...good girl, though perhaps later?"
    He inquired flashing her a playful grin. He then hummed and rapped his hoof on the table. There was a slight flush over his cheeks, a little gloss over his eyes, he was pleasantly buzzed and in a good mood. "Anyways, you may continue on with your duties~"
    I will sir~~ She half-purred flirtatiously.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Balboa's Office]

When Hay Bale raised her hoof to wave, Snow Angel took the opportunity to stare - a bit rudely - at the appendage. No special boots, no obvious means of suction, just how in the blazes was this mare doing that?! She waved back, clearly distracted by this conundrum.

Copper, meanwhile, waved politely and awaited her leave. A part of him wondered about Balboa's...reputation with the mares, and the fact he seemed to be on such friendly terms with his bodyguard did not escape his notice.
    Take a picture, Miss Snow Angel, it'll last longer~ Hay Bale is apparently a fan of putting a flirty tone into her voice, even when it isn't appropriate.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #819
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Take a picture, Miss Snow Angel, it'll last longer~ Hay Bale is apparently a fan of putting a flirty tone into her voice, even when it isn't appropriate.
    Snow Angel huffed in annoyance. Was there anypony in this mansion with a lick of maturity? "If it'd help me understand how in Equestria you're standing on the ceiling, then I might take you up on that offer," she quipped right back.

Copper winced and offered an apologetic smile to Hay Bale. "Ah, Miss Bale, do excuse my colleague's forwardness, researcher's curiosity is so difficult to contain, you see..."

(Benson has said that it's okay to skip Balboa for now)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-11 at 02:41 PM.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

Snow Angel huffed in annoyance. Was there anypony in this mansion with a lick of maturity? "If it'd help me understand how in Equestria you're standing on the ceiling, then I might take you up on that offer," she quipped right back.

Copper winced and offered an apologetic smile to Hay Bale. "Ah, Miss Bale, do excuse my colleague's forwardness, researcher's curiosity is so difficult to contain, you see..."

(Benson has said that it's okay to skip Balboa for now)
    Nah, it's no big deal. She waved a hoof around as it slowly morphed into an octopus tentacle. It's a lot more complicated than I'm equipped to explain but basically I'm doing this and making the tentacles really really small. It makes my hoof like a suction cup.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #821
    Titan in the Playground

Nah, it's no big deal. She waved a hoof around as it slowly morphed into an octopus tentacle. It's a lot more complicated than I'm equipped to explain but basically I'm doing this and making the tentacles really really small. It makes my hoof like a suction cup.
    If the bodyguard had been a mild curiosity before, now she was the target of Snow's complete and undivided attention. Balboa could've worn a clown outfit and danced a lively jig on his table, and the best he would've gotten was a thorough shushing from Snow. "Incredible...and how does 'doing this' work? Or even happen?!" Hay Bale might recognize the eager, slightly obsessive look in her eye from the last batch of scientists who had tried to figure her out.*

Copper, meanwhile, sipped at his brandy, knowing far better than to get between Snow and her object of fascination. She'd calm down soon enough.

...hopefully.

*If that was, in fact, a thing. I'm having trouble remembering all of Hay Bale's backstory now.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-11 at 03:28 PM.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Titan in the Playground

If the bodyguard had been a mild curiosity before, now she was the target of Snow's complete and undivided attention. Balboa could've worn a clown outfit and danced a lively jig on his table, and the best he would've gotten was a thorough shushing from Snow. "Incredible...and how does 'doing this' work? Or even happen?!" Hay Bale might recognize the eager, slightly obsessive look in her eye from the last batch of scientists who had tried to figure her out.*

Copper, meanwhile, sipped at his brandy, knowing far better than to get between Snow and her object of fascination. She'd calm down soon enough.

...hopefully.

*If that was, in fact, a thing. I'm having trouble remembering all of Hay Bale's backstory now.
    *We all are - i think I keep changing it. But yes, that was a thing. That I forgot about.

Hay Bale stared at her, then pointed into the distance and yelled, Look! Celestia and Luna making out!! She then slammed the door and wall-crawled away at top speed.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #823
    Titan in the Playground

*We all are - i think I keep changing it. But yes, that was a thing. That I forgot about.

Hay Bale stared at her, then pointed into the distance and yelled, Look! Celestia and Luna making out!! She then slammed the door and wall-crawled away at top speed.
    (Honestly? For something like Hay Bale, it makes sense for her past to be multiple-choice. )

Copper, to his shame and the credit of the brandy, looked where she pointed and pricked his ears up eagerly.

Snow was less easily duped. "No, wait-" She reached out a hoof and started gaining altitude, but it was far, far too late. Maybe if Hay Bale only ate fast food for a month and did nothing but lounge about, then Snow might've had a hope of catching her. Alas, all she caught was the door. With her muzzle.

Muttering a few choice obscenities and nursing a nasty bruise, Snow returned to her seat in a huff. At Copper's nudging, she sighed and addressed Balboa. "...sorry about that, sir. It's not every day I get the chance to have what might be second subject pop in right under my nose. Now where were we?"

14. - Top - End - #824
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

Fox Trot looked away as Es appeared and...affectionately kissed Lone Star, his gaze feigning such interest in his briefcase. "Right...Anyways, I think they're still doing the Chicacolt musical....I'm sure you'll like it." He half mumbled as he packed up his case and held it in his mouth. He tossed a bag of Bits on the bed. It held a small number of Bits but the values were of huge amounts.
    ===============

Balboa's Pad

Balboa had been listening in amusement and in his buzzed state took it all in stride.

"Hahaha...oh Miss Snow Angel....beautiful Snow Angel, alas, I just can't give you Miss Hay Bale...she's my special little 'subject' we'll call her. Anyhoof. You were speaking passionately and excitedly about what essentially amounted to the next evolutionary state of equines."
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-03-12 at 09:12 AM.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

Fox Trot looked away as Es appeared and...affectionately kissed Lone Star, his gaze feigning such interest in his briefcase. "Right...Anyways, I think they're still doing the Chicacolt musical....I'm sure you'll like it." He half mumbled as he packed up his case and held it in his mouth. He tossed a bag of Bits on the bed. It held a small number of Bits but the increments were of huge amounts.
    Esmeralda perked up as Fox threw the bits onto the bed. She quicklu picked the bag up. "Ohh... I think this will be more than enough..." she purred. Then she flashed Fox a mischievous smile. "Thank you, dear. We'll put it to good use." Perhaps giving Es a loaded bag of bits was a bad idea after all.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa's Pad

Balboa had been listening in amusement and in his buzzed state took it all in stride.

"Hahaha...oh Miss Snow Angel....beautiful Snow Angel, alas, I just can't give you Miss Hay Bale...she's my special little 'subject' we'll call her. Anyhoof. You were speaking passionately and excitedly about what essentially amounted to the next evolutionary state of equines."
    Snow decided to ignore the slightly more subtle flirts. "That's a real shame. A pony who can change their physical form without magic...it'd be a real big help to the research." She pointedly raised an eyebrow to Balboa. "But until we get some good, solid research done? I don't know what else I can say. But, y'know, a future where ponykind isn't bound by physical limits, disease and accidents included? You'll have to find somepony else to make your next breakthrough; that world will keep me busy for a lifetime." She smirked knowingly. "However long that ends up being."

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

Fox Trot looked away as Es appeared and...affectionately kissed Lone Star, his gaze feigning such interest in his briefcase. "Right...Anyways, I think they're still doing the Chicacolt musical....I'm sure you'll like it." He half mumbled as he packed up his case and held it in his mouth. He tossed a bag of Bits on the bed. It held a small number of Bits but the increments were of huge amounts.
    Esmeralda perked up as Fox threw the bits onto the bed. She quicklu picked the bag up. "Ohh... I think this will be more than enough..." she purred. Then she flashed Fox a mischievous smile. "Thank you, dear. We'll put it to good use." Perhaps giving Es a loaded bag of bits was a bad idea after all.
    Lone Star nodded. Let's go then.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #828
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

"You...don't make me feel regretful about giving you all that,"
    Fox said with a glowering stare at one Miss Esmeralda. He then shooed them off. "Ink Pen, I'm going to be heading to a business meeting, please, accompany the missus on her ventures and keep her out of trouble." He said with a nod of his head.
    ============

Balboa's Pad

"Mmmm.."
    He hummed as he listened to Miss Snow Angel. "Well then, I'll just get to my interest in this project. Its no secret that I love my dear Equestria and would do anything to keep her on top. Essentially, I want to make sure she stays on top and unchallenged through sheer superiority, and your project here, seems to have the makings of paving the way to it."

19. - Top - End - #829
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

Fox said with a glowering stare at one Miss Esmeralda. He then shooed them off. "Ink Pen, I'm going to be heading to a business meeting, please, accompany the missus on her ventures and keep her out of trouble." He said with a nod of his head.
    "Yes, Ink Pen, let's go and see the city for ourselves. I'll take good care of the bits, don't you worry," Esmeralda said with a wink and a tone that suggested she meant to do exactly the opposite. "Do take care, dear." With that, she sauntered out of the way, leaving nothing to imagination to the two stallions.

20. - Top - End - #830
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa's Pad

"Mmmm.."
    He hummed as he listened to Miss Snow Angel. "Well then, I'll just get to my interest in this project. Its no secret that I love my dear Equestria and would do anything to keep her on top. Essentially, I want to make sure she stays on top and unchallenged through sheer superiority, and your project here, seems to have the makings of paving the way to it."
    Copper's ears pricked up, and he made no attempt to hide the pride welling up within him. "Sir, you've hit the nail square on its proverbial head. To think that our little project could be fully realized..." He wiped away some rather convincing moisture from his eyes. "It would just mean the world to us, Mister Shag, to be working alongside a pony that shares our dream."

"If this means you're signing off on this deal," Snow eyed the glass on the desk with cautious optimism. "Then that drink has my name written on it."

21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

"Yes, Ink Pen, let's go and see the city for ourselves. I'll take good care of the bits, don't you worry," Esmeralda said with a wink and a tone that suggested she meant to do exactly the opposite. "Do take care, dear." With that, she sauntered out of the way, leaving nothing to imagination to the two stallions.
    Lone Star didn't bother to tell either of them that he hated musicals. I vill make sure zhe does not geet her hooves on Molotov cocktails zis time. Lone Star 'assured' Fox before they left.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #832
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star didn't bother to tell either of them that he hated musicals. I vill make sure zhe does not geet her hooves on Molotov cocktails zis time. Lone Star 'assured' Fox before they left.
    Fox felt an instant regret in his actions of Bit giving to Esmeralda and quietly sputtered his pony lips in the privacy of the room. He'd first give them some time to put distance between himself and them before leaving.

Copper's ears pricked up, and he made no attempt to hide the pride welling up within him. "Sir, you've hit the nail square on its proverbial head. To think that our little project could be fully realized..." He wiped away some rather convincing moisture from his eyes. "It would just mean the world to us, Mister Shag, to be working alongside a pony that shares our dream."

"If this means you're signing off on this deal," Snow eyed the glass on the desk with cautious optimism. "Then that drink has my name written on it."
    Balboa quirked a brow at Copper and all his bootlicking and smirked. As for Snow he casually slid said drink closer to her, letting his actions do the talking.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox felt an instant regret in his actions of Bit giving to Esmeralda and quietly sputtered his pony lips in the privacy of the room. He'd first give them some time to put distance between himself and them before leaving.
    Once Esmeralda were certain they were out of Fox's sights and senses, she quickly turned to her "butler" and grinned. "You didn't really think we're going to go to a boring musical, did you?" She held up the bag of bits and winked.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa quirked a brow at Copper and all his bootlicking and smirked. As for Snow he casually slid said drink closer to her, letting his actions do the talking.
    Snow picked up her glass, finally gracing Balboa with a genuine smile. She raised the brandy high, and Copper's glass soon followed. "To the future of Equestria!" she declared with a eager glint in her eye.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-14 at 08:56 AM.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Titan in the Playground

Once Esmeralda were certain they were out of Fox's sights and senses, she quickly turned to her "butler" and grinned. "You didn't really think we're going to go to a boring musical, did you?" She held up the bag of bits and winked.
    I have long given up on trying to guess vere ve go or vhat we do. He grinned in response. Vhat did you have in mind?

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ettin in the Playground

I have long given up on trying to guess vere ve go or vhat we do. He grinned in response. Vhat did you have in mind?
    Esmeralda rolled her eyes. "Did you even have to ask? Shopping of course." She flashed a flawless smile. "I hear Lower Manehattan has a delightful selection of shops. We might even be able to get new Ponyhammer minis there." of course, she was pointedly ignoring Fox's advice to go to a musical and stay put. Made sense to her anyway. If they were going to be ambushed, might as well be someplace where she was enjoying herself.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda rolled her eyes. "Did you even have to ask? Shopping of course." She flashed a flawless smile. "I hear Lower Manehattan has a delightful selection of shops. We might even be able to get new Ponyhammer minis there." of course, she was pointedly ignoring Fox's advice to go to a musical and stay put. Made sense to her anyway. If they were going to be ambushed, might as well be someplace where she was enjoying herself.
    Shopping... truly, there is not greater bane to a stallion's existence...

Sounds fun. He lied smoothly, grinning. Let's go enjoy ourselves.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #838
    Troll in the Playground

Snow picked up her glass, finally gracing Balboa with a genuine smile. She raised the brandy high, and Copper's glass soon followed. "To the future of Equestria!" she declared with a eager glint in her eye.

"To her future,"
    Balboa half purred as he lifted his own glass and then gulped it down, a sort of perma smirk on his face from his buzz.

"We should probably begin proper paperwork later tonight. I'll have my ponies give you all the information you need, legalities and stuff, all just formality brouhaha, nothing to worry about, I promise. Right now...I need to sober me something else better, got me a social function to head to in a few hours hahah."
    He chortled and slid over his griffon brandy over to Copper Shine.

"Consider it a gift."

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ettin in the Playground

Shopping... truly, there is not greater bane to a stallion's existence...

Sounds fun. He lied smoothly, grinning. Let's go enjoy ourselves.
    Truly, Icy/Esmeralda couldn't escape every mare's one indulgence: shopping. But yes, she would whisk the hapless stallion away to Lower Manehattan and towards the bedazzling array of shops found along the streets. Scores of ponies thronged the busy streets, with brisk business going on all around. True to form, Esmeralda squealed like a small schoolfilly as soon as she spotted the first line of shops and made a beeline for the nearest one.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

"To her future,"
    Balboa half purred as he lifted his own glass and then gulped it down, a sort of perma smirk on his face from his buzz.

"We should probably begin proper paperwork later tonight. I'll have my ponies give you all the information you need, legalities and stuff, all just formality brouhaha, nothing to worry about, I promise. Right now...I need to sober me something else better, got me a social function to head to in a few hours hahah."
    He chortled and slid over his griffon brandy over to Copper Shine.

"Consider it a gift."
    Snow and Copper both downed their glasses with little effort. The world of dark experiments upon the living gave one a taste for strong liquor, after all.

A taste which was reflected in Copper's eager fondling of the bottle. "Ah, we shall savor it well, Mister Balboa. And give you the gift of removing this foul temptation from your sight." He winked, a touch of red flushing his cheeks. "If you're not careful, sir, you may end up spoiling us rotten."

"I wouldn't say spoiled is bad..." Snow grinned, trying to keep a watchful eye on her own mental state. That brandy had quite the kick to it.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-14 at 11:08 PM.