New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Truly, Icy/Esmeralda couldn't escape every mare's one indulgence: shopping. But yes, she would whisk the hapless stallion away to Lower Manehattan and towards the bedazzling array of shops found along the streets. Scores of ponies thronged the busy streets, with brisk business going on all around. True to form, Esmeralda squealed like a small schoolfilly as soon as she spotted the first line of shops and made a beeline for the nearest one.
    Lone Star sighed and galloped after her. This was going to be a long day.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #842
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star sighed and galloped after her. This was going to be a long day.
    Long day?

Perhaps.

The pair went into shop after shop, each time re-emerging with an ever increasing pile of apparel, fine jewellery and somesuch, which was of course carried by Lone Star. At some point during her shopping spree though, Esmeralda would pause and look at Lone Star. "So... is there any place you really like to go while we're here?"

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Long day?

Perhaps.

The pair went into shop after shop, each time re-emerging with an ever increasing pile of apparel, fine jewellery and somesuch, which was of course carried by Lone Star. At some point during her shopping spree though, Esmeralda would pause and look at Lone Star. "So... is there any place you really like to go while we're here?"
    Lone Star couldn't speak with the four bags in his jaw (and various packages only barely standing on his back) but he gestured to a nearby store labeled "Books and Clocks", next to "Motors and Lamps" and "Movies and Toilet seat covers".

Equestria's stores are weird.

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star couldn't speak with the four bags in his jaw (and various packages only barely standing on his back) but he gestured to a nearby store labeled "Books and Clocks", next to "Motors and Lamps" and "Movies and Toilet seat covers".

Equestria's stores are weird.

Esmeralda followed his gestures and snorted. "Books. Should have known. Alright, let's go. And you can let go off those backs. I have magic enough to carry some of my goods." After reliving Lone Star of some of his burden, she set off towards the "Books and Clocks", wondering idly why would someone sell books with clocks in the first place.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Snow and Copper both downed their glasses with little effort. The world of dark experiments upon the living gave one a taste for strong liquor, after all.

A taste which was reflected in Copper's eager fondling of the bottle. "Ah, we shall savor it well, Mister Balboa. And give you the gift of removing this foul temptation from your sight." He winked, a touch of red flushing his cheeks. "If you're not careful, sir, you may end up spoiling us rotten."

"I wouldn't say spoiled is bad..." Snow grinned, trying to keep a watchful eye on her own mental state. That brandy had quite the kick to it.

"Well, if we play our cards right and meet with success, the three of us may end up spoiled rotten,"
    He laughed in mirth.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda followed his gestures and snorted. "Books. Should have known. Alright, let's go. And you can let go off those backs. I have magic enough to carry some of my goods." After reliving Lone Star of some of his burden, she set off towards the "Books and Clocks", wondering idly why would someone sell books with clocks in the first place.
    Fortunately, Lone Star decided to ask that question before grabbing books.

Less fortunately, the mare actually gave an answer.

Well, several stores here are owned by larger conglomerates, sir. The stores owned by our company all have their merchandise in their name and are in alphabetical order. The nearest such store is Joe's Apple Emporium, we're Books and Clocks, the next is Dandruff shampoo and Electric guitars, then Flamethrowers and Green Stuff, and so on.

Lone Star stared at the store owner as she went into the back room for a few moments before turning his head to look at Esmeralda and whispered. My love, I am so sorry you had to hear something that unbelievably stupid. He then turned and trotted to the sci-fi section to grab the books he wanted. On the way back, he did a quick double-take in the mystery section, grabbed another book and galloped to the front.

Thank you for your buisness at Books and Clocks........ Do you need a cloNo!

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ettin in the Playground

Fortunately, Lone Star decided to ask that question before grabbing books.

Less fortunately, the mare actually gave an answer.

Well, several stores here are owned by larger conglomerates, sir. The stores owned by our company all have their merchandise in their name and are in alphabetical order. The nearest such store is Joe's Apple Emporium, we're Books and Clocks, the next is Dandruff shampoo and Electric guitars, then Flamethrowers and Green Stuff, and so on.

Lone Star stared at the store owner as she went into the back room for a few moments before turning his head to look at Esmeralda and whispered. My love, I am so sorry you had to hear something that unbelievably stupid. He then turned and trotted to the sci-fi section to grab the books he wanted. On the way back, he did a quick double-take in the mystery section, grabbed another book and galloped to the front.

Thank you for your buisness at Books and Clocks........ Do you need a cloNo!
    Esmeralda blinked as she raced after Lone Star heading towards the exit. "I... am reasonably surprised such... things can exist in Equestria still..." She glanced back at the shelves of books. "Got all you needed, dear?"

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda blinked as she raced after Lone Star heading towards the exit. "I... am reasonably surprised such... things can exist in Equestria still..." She glanced back at the shelves of books. "Got all you needed, dear?"
    If I didn't I'm not going back in. He grinned and eyed her up. But yes, I think I've got most everything I want...

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ettin in the Playground

If I didn't I'm not going back in. He grinned and eyed her up. But yes, I think I've got most everything I want...
    Esmeralda noticed his eyes roving over her again and grinned. She walked past him and flicked a tail against his wings and flank. "Good. I think I just about spent every last bit I had as well." She held up her bags and hummed. "Since going back to the hotel is probably a bad idea, how about we visit a spa instead? We can even..." She lowers her voice. "... get a private room."
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-03-18 at 12:38 AM.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda noticed his eyes roving over her again and grinned. She walked past him and flicked a tail against his wings and flank. "Good. I think I just about spent every last bit I had as well." She held up her bags and hummed. "Since going back to the hotel is probably a bad idea, how about we visit a spa instead? We can even..." She lowers her voice. "... get a private room."
    A blush crept into Lone Star's cheeks, and he grinned slyly as his one fleshy wing shifted under his suit. That we could, my dear.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well, if we play our cards right and meet with success, the three of us may end up spoiled rotten,"
    He laughed in mirth.
    "And that is well alright by us, Mister Shag. Well alright by us." Copper laughed along with his boss, before standing and bowing respectfully to their new employer. "By your leave, Snow and myself shall leave you to sobering up. We brought along most of our research things for this meeeting, but left quite a few personal effects behind. If you would just direct your guards to take us to our quarters when we return, we shall be out of your mane."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ettin in the Playground

A blush crept into Lone Star's cheeks, and he grinned slyly as his one fleshy wing shifted under his suit. That we could, my dear.
    "Glad you agree." They turned the corner in the busy intersection, where Esmeralda spotted a shop sign saying, "The Rose Spa". She smiled at that, then gestured for Lone Star to follow.

Once they entered the establishment, Esmeralda "persuaded" the stallion in charge to give them a "discount" and a private hot spring. Once inside, she piled her shopping goods in a corner and went to test the waters.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Troll in the Playground

"And that is well alright by us, Mister Shag. Well alright by us." Copper laughed along with his boss, before standing and bowing respectfully to their new employer. "By your leave, Snow and myself shall leave you to sobering up. We brought along most of our research things for this meeting, but left quite a few personal effects behind. If you would just direct your guards to take us to our quarters when we return, we shall be out of your mane."

"How forward in your presumptions you'll be living here,"
    He chuckled good naturedly. "Actually, my private research center in Appleloosa will be your new home, with the finest equipment and tools I promised. Its a nice place, well lit and clean...oh..and we've recently installed these new things called vending machines. Put some Bits end, press a button, get a snack or drink, how novel eh?"

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

"Glad you agree." They turned the corner in the busy intersection, where Esmeralda spotted a shop sign saying, "The Rose Spa". She smiled at that, then gestured for Lone Star to follow.

Once they entered the establishment, Esmeralda "persuaded" the stallion in charge to give them a "discount" and a private hot spring. Once inside, she piled her shopping goods in a corner and went to test the waters.
    Lone Star ended up having to "persuade" the stallion to back off. He entered the spring, sighing deeply with relaxation. He had left the books far away from the water, put them on a bench and turned their bag upside down so it would cover them.

Ah, kimochi~ He whispered to himself.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #855
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star ended up having to "persuade" the stallion to back off. He entered the spring, sighing deeply with relaxation. He had left the books far away from the water, put them on a bench and turned their bag upside down so it would cover them.

Ah, kimochi~ He whispered to himself.
    (I assumed he removed his suit at some point.)

Esmeralda, having satisfied herself that the water was at an optimal temperature, dipped into the spring and joined Lone Star's side. She let out her own sigh as the warm waters enveloped her. Of course, she also managed to sneak in a quick kiss on her coltfriend as well. "Ohhh, this was a nice change of pace..."

16. - Top - End - #856
    Titan in the Playground

(I assumed he removed his suit at some point.)

Esmeralda, having satisfied herself that the water was at an optimal temperature, dipped into the spring and joined Lone Star's side. She let out her own sigh as the warm waters enveloped her. Of course, she also managed to sneak in a quick kiss on her coltfriend as well. "Ohhh, this was a nice change of pace..."
    That it is, my dear. Lone Star smiled and wrapped his forelegs around her in a hug. Not that I don't enjoy nearly getting blown up but it's nice to relax.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ettin in the Playground

That it is, my dear. Lone Star smiled and wrapped his forelegs around her in a hug. Not that I don't enjoy nearly getting blown up but it's nice to relax.
    Esmeralda smiles and cuddles up against the stallion. "Let's just enjoy the moment," she murmured, before running her hoof up and down his chest. "We have a few hours to kill after all."

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda smiles and cuddles up against the stallion. "Let's just enjoy the moment," she murmured, before running her hoof up and down his chest. "We have a few hours to kill after all."
    He kissed her neck. Wish we had a few more...

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ettin in the Playground

He kissed her neck. Wish we had a few more...
    "Since that isn't quite an option, let's make the most of what we have..." she murmured, slipping her hoof behind his back and stroking his one remaining wing.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-03-19 at 09:51 PM.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

"Since that isn't quite an option, let's make the most of what we have..." she murmured, slipping her hoof behind his back and stroking his one remaining wing.
    He smiled and kissed her horn. Let's...

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #861
    Titan in the Playground

"How forward in your presumptions you'll be living here,"
    He chuckled good naturedly. "Actually, my private research center in Appleloosa will be your new home, with the finest equipment and tools I promised. Its a nice place, well lit and clean...oh..and we've recently installed these new things called vending machines. Put some Bits end, press a button, get a snack or drink, how novel eh?"
    "Hmm...fascinating..." Copper stroked his chin, imagining the sort of delicacies Balboa might stick in such a machine. "We shall have to try these out."

"This facility wouldn't all be underground, would it?" Snow asked with a nervous flutter of her wings.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ettin in the Playground

He smiled and kissed her horn. Let's...
    Esmeralda grins and guided his ravenous lips towards her own instead. "I like your idea of passing time," she said cheekily, before drawing down the black screen.

(Fox, do advance the time stream!)

23. - Top - End - #863
    Troll in the Playground

"Hmm...fascinating..." Copper stroked his chin, imagining the sort of delicacies Balboa might stick in such a machine. "We shall have to try these out."

"This facility wouldn't all be underground, would it?" Snow asked with a nervous flutter of her wings.

"Mostly all underground, allows for it to be better kept cool in the hot New Appleloosa desert."
    Balboa said.
    ====================

At some point in time, Fox Trot finished up his business as he casually strolled toward the broadmane theatre, really thinking that lone and es would actually be there;'

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ettin in the Playground

At some point in time, Fox Trot finished up his business as he casually strolled toward the broadmane theatre, really thinking that lone and es would actually be there;'
    He would of course, would not find them there. Not even a single trace of them.

25. - Top - End - #865
    Troll in the Playground

Fox sighed and took five minutes to wait around the entrance some more. He really wished he had set up a meeting point for them three, he had no other ways to contact them in this big city. Afterwards he took to walking back to the hotel as that was the only other place that they might have gone to. When he realized walking was stupid he took a carriage cab instead.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

Fox sighed and took five minutes to wait around the entrance some more. He really wished he had set up a meeting point for them three, he had no other ways to contact them in this big city. Afterwards he took to walking back to the hotel as that was the only other place that they might have gone to. When he realized walking was stupid he took a carriage cab instead.
    When he got back to the hotel, he'd find Lone Star and Es returning to the building, the former back in the role of butler.

He would probably notice all the shopping bags.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-03-25 at 12:37 PM.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #867
    Troll in the Playground

He grimaced as he saw them and cantered over to them with his mouth agape. "Really?......Oh sweet Luna..." It was mostly directed at Es.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ettin in the Playground

He grimaced as he saw them and cantered over to them with his mouth agape. "Really?......Oh sweet Luna..." It was mostly directed at Es.
    "Oh hello, dear! Look at what I bought for our new home!" Esmeralda said in a sweetest voice the both of them heard her say yet. Why, even butter wouldn't melt in her mouth now. "Isn't it grand?"

29. - Top - End - #869
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh hello, dear! Look at what I bought for our new home!" Esmeralda said in a sweetest voice the both of them heard her say yet. Why, even butter wouldn't melt in her mouth now. "Isn't it grand?"
    Mein... bakk...

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #870
    Troll in the Playground

Mein... bakk...

"Yes....grand...oh so grand....,"
    He strained out with a force smile. His teeth ground a bit in his forced smile.

"Oh darling you shouldn't have....anyways...I thought you were going to the show, what happened?"