New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star glared at the two of them. You expect me to keep CONTROL of a fire that's supposed to look like an explosion... He sighed and pulled down the gas mask one of his parents had worn. Mmmrph mrrr mmm. He then shut the door and went inside. Muffled laughter could be heard just barely under the sound of the flamethrower... throwing flames.
    Tsk, Lone Star seemed to have forgotten that Icy could actually help with that, ice being able to douse fires and all. Anyway, while Lone Star went and did... his flamethrower things, Icy (and presumably, Fox), went to "convince" fellow witnesses of their potential "death". And of course, herd any collateral out of the way.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

And by convince, bribe and remind them all who just saved their flanks from a crazy mare. Also, the flambe'd train booth was totally blamed on this Lemon Chiffon.

When all was said and done, the three would be given a new both and some plastic hoofcup cable ties which were promptly used on this Lemon Chiffon.

"Urgh...what a day...ah well....we should be hitting Manehatten in forty minutes..."
    Fox sighed as he laid sprawled on a mini couch.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And by convince, bribe and remind them all who just saved their flanks from a crazy mare. Also, the flambe'd train booth was totally blamed on this Lemon Chiffon.

When all was said and done, the three would be given a new both and some plastic hoofcup cable ties which were promptly used on this Lemon Chiffon.

"Urgh...what a day...ah well....we should be hitting Manehatten in forty minutes..."
    Fox sighed as he laid sprawled on a mini couch.
    "Are we going to leave her tied up here?" Icy asked, poking Lemon Chiffon with a hoof.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Are we going to leave her tied up here?" Icy asked, poking Lemon Chiffon with a hoof.

"No...I mentioned before I got some trusted friends we can hand her flank over, she's a criminal of a dastardly organization, I'm sure the L.I.A would love her....they could probably squeeze out the information they couldn't."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

"No...I mentioned before I got some trusted friends we can hand her flank over, she's a criminal of a dastardly organization, I'm sure the L.I.A would love her....they could probably squeeze out the information they couldn't."
    (Well, better not let this sink first.)

"Well, I hope your friends watch their backs. No telling who else out there who might attempt a foolhardy rescue attempt." Icy laid back on the couch she was on, and sighed as she stretched herself. Not even there yet and already she was feeling a little tired.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

(Well, better not let this sink first.)

"Well, I hope your friends watch their backs. No telling who else out there who might attempt a foolhardy rescue attempt." Icy laid back on the couch she was on, and sighed as she stretched herself. Not even there yet and already she was feeling a little tired.

"Yea...well, security's pretty tight where she'll be taken though that's not the thing that really worries me at all.....I'm still trying to figure out this business with the enemy knowing in the first place about this...."
    Fox sighed and looked at his lady love and briefly glanced at Lone Star.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star's doubly muffled laughter could just barely be heard inside their room or car or whatever it was (i thought it was an entire car, but if it's not stopping us from going to the other side it's probably a room). He seemed to be having the time of his life burning everything inside.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea...well, security's pretty tight where she'll be taken though that's not the thing that really worries me at all.....I'm still trying to figure out this business with the enemy knowing in the first place about this...."
    Fox sighed and looked at his lady love and briefly glanced at Lone Star.
    Lone Star's doubly muffled laughter could just barely be heard inside their room or car or whatever it was (i thought it was an entire car, but if it's not stopping us from going to the other side it's probably a room). He seemed to be having the time of his life burning everything inside.
    (Pretty sure it was an entire car. But the notion of Lone Star laughing a madpony is too delicious to pass up.)

"I think he's having too much fun with it," Icy commented dryly.

I think he's adorable the way he plays with fire.
    Spare me the mental image.
    Too late!

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

(its just a room not whole cart to be burnt)

--------

Fox just rolled his eyes and lazed there on the couch. "Eh.....I'm numb to his 'crazy antics'....like listening to reruns of a radio play, it gets less exciting with each listen."

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

(Pretty sure it was an entire car. But the notion of Lone Star laughing a madpony is too delicious to pass up.)

"I think he's having too much fun with it," Icy commented dryly.

I think he's adorable the way he plays with fire.
    Spare me the mental image.
    Too late!
    It was about fifteen minutes before the flamethrower noises stopped. Lone Star came out of the car, and from within the others could see he'd taken his assignment very seriously. There were burnt objects and ashes everywhere. As he stood in his gas mask, one of the pictures inside chose that exact moment to fall off of the wall and shatter.

He then took off the gas mask. There was a wide, dreamy grin on his face and his eyes were half-closed and glazed over.

My parents put something in this mask...... I AM SO F***ING HIGH RIGHT NOW!

He fell over with a *fwump*.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-22 at 10:42 PM.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

It was about fifteen minutes before the flamethrower noises stopped. Lone Star came out of the car, and from within the others could see he'd taken his assignment very seriously. There were burnt objects and ashes everywhere. As he stood in his gas mask, one of the pictures inside chose that exact moment to fall off of the wall and shatter.

He then took off the gas mask. There was a wide, dreamy grin on his face and his eyes were half-closed and glazed over.

My parents put something in this mask...... I AM SO F***ING HIGH RIGHT NOW!

He fell over with a *fwump*.
    Icy rolled her eyes. "We're going to have to carry him, don't we?"

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Icy rolled her eyes. "We're going to have to carry him, don't we?"

"I vote for leaving him on the floor, he just looks so happy, I wouldn't want to tou--disturb that,"
    Fox replied with an insincere smile.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

"I vote for leaving him on the floor, he just looks so happy, I wouldn't want to tou--disturb that,"
    Fox replied with an insincere smile.
    "Right." Icy sighed and picked up the knocked out Lone Star with her magic. She levitated him over to an empty space on the couch and unceremoniously dumped him there. "Let's hope he wakes up soon."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

"Right." Icy sighed and picked up the knocked out Lone Star with her magic. She levitated him over to an empty space on the couch and unceremoniously dumped him there. "Let's hope he wakes up soon."

"I guess that's where your and my wants conflict,"
    Fox playfully stuck out his tongue at her.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star lept to his hooves, grinning wide. Dude, i'm cool to fly... His eyes were still glazed over to a degree that it indicated the exact opposite.

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

"I guess that's where your and my wants conflict,"
    Fox playfully stuck out his tongue at her.
    "It's not wants, Fox. It's responsibility," Icy said coldly.

Lone Star lept to his hooves, grinning wide. Dude, i'm cool to fly... His eyes were still glazed over to a degree that it indicated the exact opposite.
    "Lone Star. Sit down. You're in no fit state to be flying anyway for the next few hours anyway."

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

"Lone Star. Sit down. You're in no fit state to be flying anyway for the next few hours anyway."
    HUG MEEE!! Lone Star threw his hooves up.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh Icy, chill, I was playing around with you, hence the playfulness in my manners,"
    Fox defensively put his hooves up.

"He's fine."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh Icy, chill, I was playing around with you, hence the playfulness in my manners,"
    Fox defensively put his hooves up.

"He's fine."
    Icy's gaze flitted between the two, before she sighed again. "I'm washing my hooves of this. Wake me when we reach the station." She moved to bury her head in a nearby cushion.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot smiled watching his lady love nap or something, she looked cute. He himself decided to close his eyes and take a nap too, it was after all a rather exhausting ride.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

An hour something later

The train had reached Penncil Station in Manehatten. The train horn sounded. No doubt a scene would occur, ponies talked, some just can't help their gossip.

Fox Trot stirred from his nap and woke up and glanced around. Lemon Chiffon was awake and staring at them with ill content.

"Good evening, Mister Fox."
    She replied bitterly.

"You too,"
    He rolled his eyes. He got up and walked over to Icy. He ignored Lemon Chiffon's presence and Lone Star's likely passed outness and kissed Icy on her sleepy lips.

"Hey babe, we're here,"
    He said giving her another kiss, though on the cheek.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

An hour something later

The train had reached Penncil Station in Manehatten. The train horn sounded. No doubt a scene would occur, ponies talked, some just can't help their gossip.

Fox Trot stirred from his nap and woke up and glanced around. Lemon Chiffon was awake and staring at them with ill content.

"Good evening, Mister Fox."
    She replied bitterly.

"You too,"
    He rolled his eyes. He got up and walked over to Icy. He ignored Lemon Chiffon's presence and Lone Star's likely passed outness and kissed Icy on her sleepy lips.

"Hey babe, we're here,"
    He said giving her another kiss, though on the cheek.
    "Mmmhh..." Icy's eyes snapped open with the kiss on both her lips and cheek, the tip of her ears turning a furious red. "Fox, you know better than to steal a kiss uninvited," she said by way of greeting. Her tone was severe, her smile was not.

She streched herself and peeked out the window. The train station seemed to be bustling with all sort of ponies. "Manehattan. Never thought I would find myself here."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-27 at 08:28 AM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmmhh..." Icy's eyes snapped open with the kiss on both her lips and cheek, the tip of her ears turning a furious red. "Fox, you know better than to steal a kiss uninvited," she said by way of greeting. Her tone was severe, her smile was not.

She stretched herself and peeked out the window. The train station seemed to be bustling with all sort of ponies. "Manehattan. Never thought I would find myself here."

"But that's where the thrill lies, my gorgeous gal, stealing uninvited kisses,"
    He flirted shamelessly.

"Its a great place, though we'd likely not see that with what we'll be doing, heh."
    He said standing behind her and peered from behind her shoulder planting his fore hooves on the couch on her sides.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

"But that's where the thrill lies, my gorgeous gal, stealing uninvited kisses,"
    He flirted shamelessly.

"Its a great place, though we'd likely not see that with what we'll be doing, heh."
    He said standing behind her and peered from behind her shoulder planting his fore hooves on the couch on her sides.
    "Well, maybe we can visit again someday when we're on less... dire business," Icy said, turning to nuzzle Fox gently a little. From a distance, she could hear the conductor shouting for passengers to get off. "I think that's our cue to be off."

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star groaned as he pulled himself up. Oh Alicorns, my head... I didn't know getting high got you a hangover too...

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star groaned as he pulled himself up. Oh Alicorns, my head... I didn't know getting high got you a hangover too...
    "At least the effect isn't permanent... I think," Icy said, scooping Lone Star up by the tail (with magic) and dragging him along out through the door behind her.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

"At least the effect isn't permanent... I think," Icy said, scooping Lone Star up by the tail (with magic) and dragging him along out through the door behind her.
    Lone Star suddenly began scrambling his front hooves against the ground. NO MOMMY, DON'T TAKE ME TO THE DENTIST AND/OR SURGEON! I DON'T WANNA GO! I DON'T WANNA GO!!

Is that a cybernetic wing?

Shut up, I'm being overly dramatic! Where was I?... Oh yes. I DON'T WANNA GO!!

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star suddenly began scrambling his front hooves against the ground. NO MOMMY, DON'T TAKE ME TO THE DENTIST AND/OR SURGEON! I DON'T WANNA GO! I DON'T WANNA GO!!

Is that a cybernetic wing?

Shut up, I'm being overly dramatic! Where was I?... Oh yes. I DON'T WANNA GO!!
    Icy rolled her eyes. She kept dragging Lone Star along though. "Suns and moons, Lone Star. Drama doesn't suit you."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Icy rolled her eyes. She kept dragging Lone Star along though. "Suns and moons, Lone Star. Drama doesn't suit you."
    Lone Star stopped pretending to be a petulant child and glared back at her as a petulant adult. Excuse me, but Dark Ink has been on the best seller list for 9 months in a row, and has a critical score of 94%. I think I can handle writing drama. It's horror I can't stand. Besides, that a comedic scene, not a dramatic one - over-dramatization is a very useful tool in is that Captain Amareica's shield in the window there? He pressed his face against the window, drooling a bit. ... Oh my stars, they put nicks in the paint... is that from the new movie? And... Iron Mare's sentient suit put that one on it in #842... Oh Celestia...

...I am such a nerd.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-29 at 07:16 PM.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

"The whole overblown melodramatic behavior lost its charm the first time," Fox snarked. "Wait...Iron Mare??" He pressed his muzzle against the window.