Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Thank you, Fox," Icy said, taking aforementioned hoof and stepping down from the cab gracefully. She looked up to take in the opulent hotel Fox seemed to have booked for them. "This is... more extravagant that I thought."

    "Well, I only like the best,"
    He winked and kissed her hoof. He got off the taxi carriage himself. Around them it was naturally very busy with ponies rushing too and fro from the hotel's entrance. Stuffy looking ponies being escorted into limo carriages. Bell hops rushing to carry luggage inside for ponies. As matte of fact, Fox beckoned one over and instructed them to get his and Icy's bags. He then went to pay the taxi wagon puller.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Well, I only like the best,"
    He winked and kissed her hoof. He got off the taxi carriage himself. Around them it was naturally very busy with ponies rushing too and fro from the hotel's entrance. Stuffy looking ponies being escorted into limo carriages. Bell hops rushing to carry luggage inside for ponies. As matte of fact, Fox beckoned one over and instructed them to get his and Icy's bags. He then went to pay the taxi wagon puller.
    Icy would have lectured Fox on the fact that the need for secrecy precludes such luxurious accomodations, but one look on Fox's eager face made her relent. So instead, she contented herself with a resigned sigh and mild headshake. While Fox went off to pay the taxi pullers, she decided to go on ahead and explore the hotel's interior. Surely nothing bad would happen, right? Especially with the crowd around them in full force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy would have lectured Fox on the fact that the need for secrecy precludes such luxurious accomodations, but one look on Fox's eager face made her relent. So instead, she contented herself with a resigned sigh and mild headshake. While Fox went off to pay the taxi pullers, she decided to go on ahead and explore the hotel's interior. Surely nothing bad would happen, right? Especially with the crowd around them in full force.
    She would find herself greeted by one of the several doorstallion. "Greetings madam, welcome to the Plazma Hotel and enjoy your visit and stay."

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She would find herself greeted by one of the several doorstallion. "Greetings madam, welcome to the Plazma Hotel and enjoy your visit and stay."
    Icy just nodded briefly at the direction of the doorstallion and pushed past the door without waiting for him to open it. She was just that kind of pony who hated ponies doing stuff for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy just nodded briefly at the direction of the doorstallion and pushed past the door without waiting for him to open it. She was just that kind of pony who hated ponies doing stuff for her.
    Well, most of the doors were on a perma opened side considering the regular in and outness of pony folk, he continued to give a smile. It was rather well lit inside and one feature that would stand out was the humongous and naturally expensive crystal chandelier.

    Fox himself was on his way in here with a bellhop pushing a trolley and following right behind.

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Well, most of the doors were on a perma opened side considering the regular in and outness of pony folk, he continued to give a smile. It was rather well lit inside and one feature that would stand out was the humongous and naturally expensive crystal chandelier.

    Fox himself was on his way in here with a bellhop pushing a trolley and following right behind.
    "Such extravagance..." Icy muttered, as she admired the view. She would try her best to keep out of the way of the hotel guests, and awaited Fox somewhere opposite the concierge, if such a thing existed in Equestria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Such extravagance..." Icy muttered, as she admired the view. She would try her best to keep out of the way of the hotel guests, and awaited Fox somewhere opposite the concierge, if such a thing existed in Equestria.
    Fox and the bellhop walked inside where Fox scanned the room looking for his blue lady love. When he did spy her and wait for her to make eye contact with him, he'd gestured for her to come over.

    He would then walk over to the marble front desk and talk to one of the receptionists there. There were many other ponies checking in and all that. Busy, busy.

    "Mmm, hello, I made a reservation here, should be under Playwright, Stage Playright."
    He replied casually and sported a look of rich stuffy indifference. The receptionist poked through his records, taking a moment here as Fox idly tapped a hoof.

    "Oh right, here we are..." He looked over the sheet and then stepped back to the wall and hunted for Fox's key. He handed Fox over his receipt, room number and floor along with pamphlets and brochures about what is available here in the hotel and of attractions around in the city. Along with a dinner menu.

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox and the bellhop walked inside where Fox scanned the room looking for his blue lady love. When he did spy her and wait for her to make eye contact with him, he'd gestured for her to come over.

    He would then walk over to the marble front desk and talk to one of the receptionists there. There were many other ponies checking in and all that. Busy, busy.

    "Mmm, hello, I made a reservation here, should be under Playwright, Stage Playright."
    He replied casually and sported a look of rich stuffy indifference. The receptionist poked through his records, taking a moment here as Fox idly tapped a hoof.

    "Oh right, here we are..." He looked over the sheet and then stepped back to the wall and hunted for Fox's key. He handed Fox over his receipt, room number and floor along with pamphlets and brochures about what is available here in the hotel and of attractions around in the city. Along with a dinner menu.
    Icy just played the part of the trophy wife, standing silently and letting Fox lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy just played the part of the trophy wife, standing silently and letting Fox lead.

    "Oh look dear, there's even an in room massage service,"
    Fox said casually handing her a pamphlet as he and the receptionist finalized the payment here.

    After a few moments the receptionist called over the bellhop and clopped a hoof to have him to now take their luggage.

    "Well thank you Mister Stage Playwright and please, enjoy your stay at the Plazma Hotel." Smile.

    Fox gave him a nod and a "No, thank you". And then they walked, heading to the elevator. He turned to Icy the three of them (bellhop) entered the elevator.

    "Mmmm, well my love...to a wonderful anniversary eh?"
    He smirked.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh look dear, there's even an in room massage service,"
    Fox said casually handing her a pamphlet as he and the receptionist finalized the payment here.

    After a few moments the receptionist called over the bellhop and clopped a hoof to have him to now take their luggage.

    "Well thank you Mister Stage Playwright and please, enjoy your stay at the Plazma Hotel." Smile.

    Fox gave him a nod and a "No, thank you". And then they walked, heading to the elevator. He turned to Icy the three of them (bellhop) entered the elevator.

    "Mmmm, well my love...to a wonderful anniversary eh?"
    He smirked.
    "Yes, dear. I look forward to it," Icy replied with a smile of her own, though she couldn't help but glance at the bellhop. It was probably her paranoia speaking, but after the incident at the train...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes, dear. I look forward to it," Icy replied with a smile of her own, though she couldn't help but glance at the bellhop. It was probably her paranoia speaking, but after the incident at the train...
    The bellhop caught her glance and flashed Icy a buck toothed smile. "Its your anniversary? Congratulations sir and madam."

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The bellhop caught her glance and flashed Icy a buck toothed smile. "Its your anniversary? Congratulations sir and madam."
    Disconcerting to say the least. She took solace in the fact their deception seemed to be working flawlessly. The unicorn replied with a wan smile of her own. "Thank you. We been waiting for quite some time."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Disconcerting to say the least. She took solace in the fact their deception seemed to be working flawlessly. The unicorn replied with a wan smile of her own. "Thank you. We been waiting for quite some time."

    "Haha...yes, and I set out to make this just perfect for the two of us,"
    Fox added in and casually patted his lady love's side. The bellhop nodded and smiled his bucktoothed smile.

    "Well, I hope it goes well for you." Ding! The elevator came up to the fifteen floor. Off they go!

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Haha...yes, and I set out to make this just perfect for the two of us,"
    Fox added in and casually patted his lady love's side. The bellhop nodded and smiled his bucktoothed smile.

    "Well, I hope it goes well for you." Ding! The elevator came up to the fifteen floor. Off they go!
    Off they go indeed! Icy followed Fox out of the elevator, taking in the luxurious environs and plush furnishing that seemed to dot the corridor. She felt a little out of place. Nevertheless, one must keep up appearances!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Off they go indeed! Icy followed Fox out of the elevator, taking in the luxurious environs and plush furnishing that seemed to dot the corridor. She felt a little out of place. Nevertheless, one must keep up appearances!
    Indeed. And the three traversed those lavish halls until they came upon their room, number 330.

    "Well here we are sir and madam, once again, we hope you enjoy your stay and, again, happy anniversary." He said and removed their luggage from the cart and put them near the drawers. Fox smirked, boy really knew how to get himself a generous tip.

    Anyways after all was said and done and generous tips given along with good byes, Fox and Icy found themselves alone. Fox threw himself on the bed and gestured that Icy join him.

    "Hmmm, I wonder if Lone Star found himself any trouble?"
    He mused.

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Indeed. And the three traversed those lavish halls until they came upon their room, number 330.

    "Well here we are sir and madam, once again, we hope you enjoy your stay and, again, happy anniversary." He said and removed their luggage from the cart and put them near the drawers. Fox smirked, boy really knew how to get himself a generous tip.

    Anyways after all was said and done and generous tips given along with good byes, Fox and Icy found themselves alone. Fox threw himself on the bed and gestured that Icy join him.

    "Hmmm, I wonder if Lone Star found himself any trouble?"
    He mused.
    As if on some kind of signal, there was a knock at their door. Lone Star was there, and dear LUNA was he a mess. One of his eyes was purple and swollen shut, he looked like he'd just crawled out of a lake (there was even seaweed stuck to his shoulder), there was an octopus wrapped around his neck, his mane and tail were even more messed up than usual and he was glaring at the ground. Oh, and for some reason he had a big red clown nose, A big white wooden sign around his neck that said "I met a T-Rex Today!" and an inside-out cowboy hat.

    Don't ask. Seriously. DON'T. Just please hand me the strongest alcohol you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    "Huh? Wha? You were just supposed to deliver the mare to the police....uurgh......there's a mini fridge over there....maybe you'll find something," Fox exasperatedly groaned and pointed to a mini fridge. "I just wonder how you were let in the hotel looking that, I' would have arrested you and turned you to the police." Fox sighed again and tried to smother himself with a pillow.

    The room itself was a rather spacious place with two beds, a mini kitchen, a large bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub among the other things it had.

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Lone Star mumbled a quick "thanks" before moving over to fridge. He groaned. Great... Just wine... He took a bottle of red wine anyway and drank a quick glass in a single gulp. He sighed and moved into the bathroom to remove all the gunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    As if on some kind of signal, there was a knock at their door. Lone Star was there, and dear LUNA was he a mess. One of his eyes was purple and swollen shut, he looked like he'd just crawled out of a lake (there was even seaweed stuck to his shoulder), there was an octopus wrapped around his neck, his mane and tail were even more messed up than usual and he was glaring at the ground. Oh, and for some reason he had a big red clown nose, A big white wooden sign around his neck that said "I met a T-Rex Today!" and an inside-out cowboy hat.

    Don't ask. Seriously. DON'T. Just please hand me the strongest alcohol you have.
    Icy raised a hoof to ask anyway, but fortunately Esmeralda intervened with some choice words about not risking their collective sanity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Huh? Wha? You were just supposed to deliver the mare to the police....uurgh......there's a mini fridge over there....maybe you'll find something," Fox exasperatedly groaned and pointed to a mini fridge. "I just wonder how you were let in the hotel looking that, I' would have arrested you and turned you to the police." Fox sighed again and tried to smother himself with a pillow.

    The room itself was a rather spacious place with two beds, a mini kitchen, a large bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub among the other things it had.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star mumbled a quick "thanks" before moving over to fridge. He groaned. Great... Just wine... He took a bottle of red wine anyway and drank a quick glass in a single gulp. He sighed and moved into the bathroom to remove all the gunk.
    So, while Lone Star busied himself with making himself halfway presentable, Icy just climbed on the bed and flopped on the nearest pillow, taking the opportunity to give Fox a light nuzzle. "I hope we don't burn down the hotel later," she remarked dryly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    So, while Lone Star busied himself with making himself halfway presentable, Icy just climbed on the bed and flopped on the nearest pillow, taking the opportunity to give Fox a light nuzzle. "I hope we don't burn down the hotel later," she remarked dryly.
    Fox smiled and nuzzled her in return, removing the pillow from his face. "Me too. I don't want to ruin Stage Playwright's reputation here. I happen to like that identity. Eccentric playcolt multimillionaire always seen in the presence of a lovely mare. And he just walked in with the most beautiful of them all." Fox hammed and gave Icy a playful wink.

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox smiled and nuzzled her in return, removing the pillow from his face. "Me too. I don't want to ruin Stage Playwright's reputation here. I happen to like that identity. Eccentric playcolt multimillionaire always seen in the presence of a lovely mare. And he just walked in with the most beautiful of them all." Fox hammed and gave Icy a playful wink.
    "You are such a flatterer," Icy replied with a smile and a playful dig to his side. "Fortunately, this particular mare has surprising tolerance for this playcolt."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "You are such a flatterer," Icy replied with a smile and a playful dig to his side. "Fortunately, this particular mare has surprising tolerance for this playcolt."

    "And that playcolt is mighty grateful for that,"
    He said flipping to his side and laying a foreleg over her. He leaned for a small kiss, forgetting where he was, what he was doing, at the moment to him, it was just he and Icy.

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Lone Star had locked the door and was now taking a bath in the jacuzzi-bath... thing. Dear Luna, did it feel good...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "And that playcolt is mighty grateful for that,"
    He said flipping to his side and laying a foreleg over her. He leaned for a small kiss, forgetting where he was, what he was doing, at the moment to him, it was just he and Icy.
    "Mmm... indeed..." And so unsurprisingly, they indulged in a brief moment of HPK, oblivious to fact that Lone Star would probably walk in on them... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Mmm... indeed..." And so unsurprisingly, they indulged in a brief moment of HPK, oblivious to fact that Lone Star would probably walk in on them... again.
    Forgetting you~ Is a thing I cannot do~

    Not as such, oddly - he was in that jacuzzi bath for a while, floating in bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Mmm... indeed..." And so unsurprisingly, they indulged in a brief moment of HPK, oblivious to fact that Lone Star would probably walk in on them... again.

    "Mmmm, such tasty lips,"
    He said with closed eyes as he pulled away and leaned his head against the pillow. He petted the mare on top of him. "Ooh...want to check out our balcony view?"

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Mmmm, such tasty lips,"
    He said with closed eyes as he pulled away and leaned his head against the pillow. He petted the mare on top of him. "Ooh...want to check out our balcony view?"
    "That would be lovely, Fox." Icy meant that with all sincerity too. For all her experience in Valhalla, Manehattan seemed to be quite different. Less ice, more concrete... and more chaotic. And of course, there's Fox. Icy swung herself off the bed and trotted out to the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "That would be lovely, Fox." Icy meant that with all sincerity too. For all her experience in Valhalla, Manehattan seemed to be quite different. Less ice, more concrete... and more chaotic. And of course, there's Fox. Icy swung herself off the bed and trotted out to the window.
    And Benson did make a verbal error in regards that yes, they meant windows and not balcony. Fox gestured Icy sit down on the backless settee front of the window. He then opened the curtains and pulled up the window. The two were rewarded with a lovely view of Adjacent Park and the busy city and several of its tall buildings.

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And Benson did make a verbal error in regards that yes, they meant windows and not balcony. Fox gestured Icy sit down on the backless settee front of the window. He then opened the curtains and pulled up the window. The two were rewarded with a lovely view of Adjacent Park and the busy city and several of its tall buildings.
    Icy wasn't one to be easily impressed, but the sight of the Manehattan skyline in the evening was something not easily forgotten. Tall stone buildings sparkled with lights, the skies busy as ever with pegasi traffic and whatnot. Here and there, one could spy the occasional hot-air balloon. "My... quite a lovely view," she breathed, putting a hoof close to her lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy wasn't one to be easily impressed, but the sight of the Manehattan skyline in the evening was something not easily forgotten. Tall stone buildings sparkled with lights, the skies busy as ever with pegasi traffic and whatnot. Here and there, one could spy the occasional hot-air balloon. "My... quite a lovely view," she breathed, putting a hoof close to her lips.
    He stood next to her and put a fore leg over her shoulder. "Well, there's an even lovelier view right next to me, but yea, I suppose this is a lovely view of the place."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •