New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He stood next to her and put a fore leg over her shoulder. "Well, there's an even lovelier view right next to me, but yea, I suppose this is a lovely view of the place."
    Tsk. Fox and his ham. The tips of her ears flared bright red. "Yes, yes, Fox. We all know I'm supposed to be the face that launches a thousand ships," Icy remarked with a light chuckle. She snuggled closer.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Hello! ma baby
    Hello! ma honey
    Hello! ma ragtime gal
    Send me a kiss by wire
    Baby, ma heart's on fire~
    If you refuse me
    Honey, you'll lose me
    Then you'll be left alone
    Oh, baby, telephone
    And tell me I'm your own~

...So apparently Lone Star liked to sing in the bath. Huh.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tsk. Fox and his ham. The tips of her ears flared bright red. "Yes, yes, Fox. We all know I'm supposed to be the face that launches a thousand ships," Icy remarked with a light chuckle. She snuggled closer.

"I love making your ears turn red, its very satisfying,"
    He smirked and continued with his amorous affections. And then faint Lone Star singing. "....urgh."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hello! ma baby
    Hello! ma honey
    Hello! ma ragtime gal
    Send me a kiss by wire
    Baby, ma heart's on fire~
    If you refuse me
    Honey, you'll lose me
    Then you'll be left alone
    Oh, baby, telephone
    And tell me I'm your own~

...So apparently Lone Star liked to sing in the bath. Huh.

"I love making your ears turn red, its very satisfying,"
    He smirked and continued with his amorous affections. And then faint Lone Star singing. "....urgh."
    Icy had to suppress another chuckle. "Corny singing, yes?" she said in an entirely innocent voice.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Icy had to suppress another chuckle. "Corny singing, yes?" she said in an entirely innocent voice.

"It uncorns my corn, so it just wouldn't do!"
    He said a little dramatically.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star came out about fourty five minutes after he went in as clean as a whistle. For once his mane and tail were actually tidy and properly combed.

...You HAVE to try that bath. It's amazing.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star came out about fourty five minutes after he went in as clean as a whistle. For once his mane and tail were actually tidy and properly combed.

...You HAVE to try that bath. It's amazing.
    "Well, somepony is cheery today," Icy remarked, another small smile of hers flitting through her face. "You actually look like you could attend an casual party for once."

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, somepony is cheery today," Icy remarked, another small smile of hers flitting through her face. "You actually look like you could attend an casual party for once."
    Oh ha ha ha. Lone Star rolled his eyes. I just haven't finished fixing myself up yet. He then purposefully reached up and mussed up his mane before shaking his tail in a manner that made it messy and screwed up. There we go. I'll be the prettiest pony at the party. He stuck out his tongue to show he was kidding.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Fox listened to their to and fro, but all he could think about was Icy taking a bath with the jacuzzi, using the hot water and getting turned into Esmeralda. He grimaced. Its not that he hated Es, but that being Es, Fox would be separated from his beloved Icy, and Fox was a selfish stallion, a very selfish stallion.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh ha ha ha. Lone Star rolled his eyes. I just haven't finished fixing myself up yet. He then purposefully reached up and mussed up his mane before shaking his tail in a manner that made it messy and screwed up. There we go. I'll be the prettiest pony at the party. He stuck out his tongue to show he was kidding.
    Fox listened to their to and fro, but all he could think about was Icy taking a bath with the jacuzzi, using the hot water and getting turned into Esmeralda. He grimaced. Its not that he hated Es, but that being Es, Fox would be separated from his beloved Icy, and Fox was a selfish stallion, a very selfish stallion.
    "Tch, Lone Star. One of these days you'll learn the value of a well-groomed stallion." Icy knew that much from her father. He always insisted on maintaining a professional appearance."But for now, I think I'll take a nice hot bath. Try not to let Esmeralda go wild while I'm gone." She flicked her tail at Fox and strode on to the bathroom.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

"Tch, Lone Star. One of these days you'll learn the value of a well-groomed stallion." Icy knew that much from her father. He always insisted on maintaining a professional appearance."But for now, I think I'll take a nice hot bath. Try not to let Esmeralda go wild while I'm gone." She flicked her tail at Fox and strode on to the bathroom.

"....Right of course,"
    He said quietly, bordering on a mutter and half eye roll as she turned her back. It wasn't directed at her, but at the idea of Es. Fox was tempted to go get himself a glass of cold water.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

"....Right of course,"
    He said quietly, bordering on a mutter and half eye roll as she turned her back. It wasn't directed at her, but at the idea of Es. Fox was tempted to go get himself a glass of cold water.
    (Now watch as Fox secretly simmers in jealousy. )

It was fortunate that Icy wasn't quite aware of the depths of emotion Fox felt. Or maybe it was unfortunate. Anyway, off she disappeared into the bathroom. One could hear the tap being turned on. Icy apparently decided to forgo the jacuzzi, though the faint hints of steam suggested she was using hot water regardless.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot became all annoyed and tense as he ignored Lone Star's presence and threw himself back on the bed to smother himself with a pillow.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star stretched his metal wing out. oooooh, the dome IS watertight. That's awesome!

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

"Feh...bwhuh...good for you.." He muttered and smothered himself still

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

"Feh...bwhuh...good for you.." He muttered and smothered himself still
    You're in a five star hotel with your fillyfriend, a sex-crazed maniac and a guy you hate whose body you could easily hide after killing, lighten up!

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

"The mention of the second...point...thing something, isn't something worth lightening up over,"
    Fox griped all muffly.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

"And what are you big boys discussing now, hmmm?" Esmeralda said, peeking out of the door. Her drippy wet mane probably made for an alluring sight. Oh stallions and their hormones.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

Fox took a peek from under his pillow. He bit down on his lip. Technically, it was still Icy's body. So to say he didn't find the image hot, would be a lie. "Nothing...really just nothing."

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

"And what are you big boys discussing now, hmmm?" Esmeralda said, peeking out of the door. Her drippy wet mane probably made for an alluring sight. Oh stallions and their hormones.
    Hormones indeed. Lone Star tried not to stare. Uh, I uh... how easy it would be to hide my cor- IMEANHOOFBALL! ... Yeah. Hoofball.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox took a peek from under his pillow. He bit down on his lip. Technically, it was still Icy's body. So to say he didn't find the image hot, would be a lie. "Nothing...really just nothing."
    Hormones indeed. Lone Star tried not to stare. Uh, I uh... how easy it would be to hide my cor- IMEANHOOFBALL! ... Yeah. Hoofball.
    "Tsk, I think I know what's running through you naughty boys minds." Esmeralda chuckled as she ducked back inside. A moment later, she re-emerged with a towel wrapped around her mane. She strolled to the bed and plopped herself on it. "Come to think of it, we still have a few hours before the ball, yes?" A suggestive glint in her eyes.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Tsk, I think I know what's running through you naughty boys minds." Esmeralda chuckled as she ducked back inside. A moment later, she re-emerged with a towel wrapped around her mane. She strolled to the bed and plopped herself on it. "Come to think of it, we still have a few hours before the ball, yes?" A suggestive glint in her eyes.
    Ugh... right... Lone Star groaned, facehoofing. I'll need to put that damn tux back on

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

"No, the gala is tomorrow at seven pm, its nice to know you two pay attention." Fox grumpily said and stuck the pillow over his face again. Better to not see this damn mare. "Tonight is planning night, there are things to go over, and then getting rest for tomorrow's busy day." His tone taking a stern yet annoyed presence to it.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-14 at 12:27 AM.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground

(I find it funny how everypony seemed to not know the plan. )

Ugh... right... Lone Star groaned, facehoofing. I'll need to put that damn tux back on
    "No, the gala is tomorrow at seven pm, its nice to know you two pay attention." Fox grumpily said and stuck the pillow over his face again. Better to not see this damn mare. "Tonight is planning night, there are things to go over, and then getting rest for tomorrow's busy day." His tone taking a stern yet annoyed presence to it.
    "Oh, so we have one whole night? So much the better." Esmeralda rolled over onto her belly and folded her hooves in front. Is that a tail flick on Fox's flank?

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, to plan," He said sternly and hid his flush on his face with the pillow that was still on his face. "Winging it just won't do. Anyways, go finish drying yourself off and whatever. Still got to figure out how to really properly have Lone Star not be so...stand out-ish there."

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, to plan," He said sternly and hid his flush on his face with the pillow that was still on his face. "Winging it just won't do. Anyways, go finish drying yourself off and whatever. Still got to figure out how to really properly have Lone Star not be so...stand out-ish there."
    "Psh, I'll dry off when I please." Esmeralda winked. "At any rate, we probably could just dye his coat and pass him off as a butler."

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

... Heh heh. 'Winging it'.

"Psh, I'll dry off when I please." Esmeralda winked. "At any rate, we probably could just dye his coat and pass him off as a butler."
    Oh yes, because it's the coat that's going to make me stand out. Lone Star smirked, spreading his METAL WING out.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

... Heh heh. 'Winging it'.

Oh yes, because it's the coat that's going to make me stand out. Lone Star smirked, spreading his METAL WING out.
    "That's where the dress part comes in, my dear." Esmeralda fluttered her eyes. "I must admit, you would look hot in a butler suit."

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

"Well...if it can be wrapped in bandages, it can be passed off as an injured recovering wing....so as long as he doesn't accidentally spread his wings.." Fox muttered, pillow on face still.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well...if it can be wrapped in bandages, it can be passed off as an injured recovering wing....so as long as he doesn't accidentally spread his wings.." Fox muttered, pillow on face still.
    "Mmmmm. I'll try not to excite him too much then," Esmeralda said, propping her head on her forehooves. "Think we'll cause a stir when we show up?" Her lilac eyes studied Fox with amusement. It was quite curious to see him so hot and bothered every time she swapped with Icy. Was it the look? At this point, she regarded Fox as more of jilted rival rather than an out-and-out enemy.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-15 at 09:18 AM.