Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.


    "Maybe, though its better if we can just blend in instead of bringing too much attention ourselves. That said, Stage Playwright and his trophy wife wouldn't stand out too much amongst the other stallions and mares with their trophy wives and husbands. Is there a particular code name you and Icy want?"
    Fox Trot asked blindly reaching on the bed for another pillow.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Maybe, though its better if we can just blend in instead of bringing too much attention ourselves. That said, Stage Playwright and his trophy wife wouldn't stand out too much amongst the other stallions and mares with their trophy wives and husbands. Is there a particular code name you and Icy want?"
    Fox Trot asked blindly reaching on the bed for another pillow.
    Esmeralda tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Hmm..."

    Sexy Temptress?
    *facehoof* No. Too overt.
    Lingering Desire?
    Esmeralda, innuendoes doesn't make a name.
    Aw, but they're so fun.
    How about we settle for Winter Solstice?


    "... Winter Solstice?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    "Winter Solstice? Was that like the name of Icy's mother or something?" Fox asked. "Or was it a randomly chosen one?"

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    ...How about Night Sky? Blackest Night? Silver Star? Red Pen? Bright Sta- Never mind, that's my sister's name... Moonshadow? Midnight? Whatever you think would work. Take your pick, I got more. Lone Star tapped his chin. Maybe even Ink Pen... Ya know what, yeah, I'll go with that if you don't mind. Ink Pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Winter Solstice? Was that like the name of Icy's mother or something?" Fox asked. "Or was it a randomly chosen one?"
    "Partly. Mother was named Winter Breeze." Esmeralda smiled. "We just thought Solstice would be more appropriate for a supposed trophy wife name." She glanced at Lone Star. "I like the sound of Ink Pen."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    "Ink Pen the butler...how suitable," Fox smirked underneath the pillow as he found that second and brought it towards him. "Anyways, Stage Playwright and his trophy wife Winter Solstice, has a ring to to."

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Ink Pen the butler...how suitable," Fox smirked underneath the pillow as he found that second and brought it towards him. "Anyways, Stage Playwright and his trophy wife Winter Solstice, has a ring to to."
    "Indeed." Esmeralda glanced over at the pillows covering the mocha stallion's face. "Come now, Fox. Why are you hiding your face behind that pillow?" She smiled lazily as a strand of magic plucked the two out of his grasp and held it in the air above.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-15 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Indeed." Esmeralda glanced over at the pillows covering the mocha stallion's face. "Come now, Fox. Why are you hiding your face behind that pillow?" She smiled lazily as a strand of magic plucked the two out of his grasp and held it in the air above.
    He scrambled to try to get his pillows back. His face was a mixture of flushed and angry. "Hey! Return those back! I was using them!" The other pillow he had grabbed, he was using to cover his abdomen for some reason. But it matters not now!

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He scrambled to try to get his pillows back. His face was a mixture of flushed and angry. "Hey! Return those back! I was using them!" The other pillow he had grabbed, he was using to cover his abdomen for some reason. But it matters not now!
    Esmeralda stuck her tongue out, not missing the fact that Fox was trying to cover his stomach. "Why? Are you trying to hide something hmmm?" She held the pillow higher to avoid his flailing hooves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda stuck her tongue out, not missing the fact that Fox was trying to cover his stomach. "Why? Are you trying to hide something hmmm?" She held the pillow higher to avoid his flailing hooves.

    "N-nothing okay..?!...I just...like having a light weight on me, its a security blanket...sort of thing...or something....!"
    He stood up on the bed all wibbly and wobbly on his hind legs trying to grab them. "Control your woman Lone Star---waaah.." He fell.

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "N-nothing okay..?!...I just...like having a light weight on me, its a security blanket...sort of thing...or something....!"
    He stood up on the bed all wibbly and wobbly on his hind legs trying to grab them. "Control your woman Lone Star---waaah.." He fell.
    Can you control yours? Lone Star muttered dryly, rolling his eyes. He then turned to Es. Wanna make out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "N-nothing okay..?!...I just...like having a light weight on me, its a security blanket...sort of thing...or something....!"
    He stood up on the bed all wibbly and wobbly on his hind legs trying to grab them. "Control your woman Lone Star---waaah.." He fell.
    Esmeralda slid the pillow underneath Fox to cushion his fall, laughing all the way. "You're cute when you're flustered, you know that?"

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Can you control yours? Lone Star muttered dryly, rolling his eyes. He then turned to Es. Wanna make out?
    Esmeralda purred and moved over to Lone Star. "I been waiting all day for you to ask that." She promptly smooches the stallion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Can you control yours? Lone Star muttered dryly, rolling his eyes. He then turned to Es. Wanna make out?
    And Fox Trot immediately rolled his eyes at around the last part.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda slid the pillow underneath Fox to cushion his fall, laughing all the way. "You're cute when you're flustered, you know that?"
    He landed with a soft 'oomph' and glowered at Esmeralda. "S-shush...! You don't get to call me cute. Why I oughta get a glass of cold water!..." Cue cute huff and puffin' and pouty glowering.

    Esmeralda purred and moved over to Lone Star. "I been waiting all day for you to ask that." She promptly smooches the stallion.

    "Eugh...I'm going to go step out of the room then.."
    he said getting off the bed.

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And Fox Trot immediately rolled his eyes at around the last part.

    He landed with a soft 'oomph' and glowered at Esmeralda. "S-shush...! You don't get to call me cute. Why I oughta get a glass of cold water!..." Cue cute huff and puffin' and pouty glowering.


    "Eugh...I'm going to go step out of the room then.."
    he said getting off the bed.
    Esmeralda managed to pry herself off the HPKs to address Fox, "Awwww, getting cold hooves already? You weren't so reluctant on the train."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda managed to pry herself off the HPKs to address Fox, "Awwww, getting cold hooves already? You weren't so reluctant on the train."

    "That was because it was Icy on the train, not you,"
    He replied like a bitter sour puss.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda managed to pry herself off the HPKs to address Fox, "Awwww, getting cold hooves already? You weren't so reluctant on the train."
    Lone Star had been sent into a fugue with the hot pony kisses, a wistful grin on his face and a blush in his cheeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "That was because it was Icy on the train, not you,"
    He replied like a bitter sour puss.
    "Is there a difference? She is me and I am her," Esmeralda said, sticking out her tongue. She seemed to be intent on taking all opportunities to poke fun at Fox.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star had been sent into a fugue with the hot pony kisses, a wistful grin on his face and a blush in his cheeks.
    Esmeralda spun Lone Star around so that Fox can see him. "He doesn't seem to mind."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Is there a difference? She is me and I am her," Esmeralda said, sticking out her tongue. She seemed to be intent on taking all opportunities to poke fun at Fox.


    Esmeralda spun Lone Star around so that Fox can see him. "He doesn't seem to mind."

    "Of course he doesn't mind!..You're his fillyfriend and anyway, yea, there is a difference. You're not my Icy."
    With that, Fox made his way towards the door all in a huff.

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Of course he doesn't mind!..You're his fillyfriend and anyway, yea, there is a difference. You're not my Icy."
    With that, Fox made his way towards the door all in a huff.
    "Fine. Whatever. Don't know what got your knickers into a twist." Esmeralda resumed her HPKs with Lone Star and perhaps move on to something more inappropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Fine. Whatever. Don't know what got your knickers into a twist." Esmeralda resumed her HPKs with Lone Star and perhaps move on to something more inappropriate.
    Oh yes~ Lone Star groaned as the HPKs resumed.

    Before they moved on, however, he stopped her. Hold it, we should at least make sure he wasn't ambushed or something... Oh who am I kidding, he'll be fine. He then went riiiight back to the kisses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Fox Trot sighed and walked outside into the fancy hallway. It was frustrating to him to see his lady love's body defiled that way. That's how he saw Es' and Lone Star's exchange of affections.

    Blegh!

    The stallion wasn't going to hang around here while they made out and what not. He decided to go swimming.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot sighed and walked outside into the fancy hallway. It was frustrating to him to see his lady love's body defiled that way. That's how he saw Es' and Lone Star's exchange of affections.

    Blegh!

    The stallion wasn't going to hang around here while they made out and what not. He decided to go swimming.
    So they made out.

    (Time skip to join... Fox at the swimming pool later?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Fox Trot was on the fifteen floor and lazing on an inflatable pool lounger with a pina colada in a cup holder. For whatever reason he was wearing swim trunks and wearing sunglasses, indoors. With his left fore hoof he would lazily paddle around and with the other, leave it limp on his chest.

    On one end of the pool, the young stallion seemed to have caught the attention of some mares who were giggling and whispering trying to push one of their own into going over to talk to him. Eventually one of them was singled out as she was playfully pushed over to. She paddled over to him and tapped him on his fore leg.

    He lifted up his sunglasses and gave her a glance. "Yes Miss?"

    "Oh, hi, uh, me and my friends over there were wondering if you would like to hang out with us in the jacuzzi, theythinkyou'recute," She said in one breath.

    Fox glanced over at the girls who waved when he looked at, and then looked back at his mare here. "Sure," He said noncommittally.

    The mare smiled at him and nodded and began to swim back to her friends.

    A cut later Fox was stepping into the jacuzzi and set down his pina colada on the side. He casually waved at the four mares here and politely smiled at them. Smiles were returned with smiles.

    "Hi, I'm Sun Kissed," Said a tanned ochre coat and saffron maned unicorn mare before she introduced the others. "My friends here are, Lemon Ice, Quick Step, and Cerise." These three were all earth ponies with this Quick Step being the one that approached him earlier.

    "Well, its a pleasure to meet you ladies, my name is Stage Playwright,"
    He replied with a friendly smile and let himself sink a little into the jacuzzi.

    "Mmm, so are you here for business or pleasure?" The one named Lemon Ice conversationally asked.

    "Mmm, perhaps a mix of both, though right now I'm craving more on the pleasure aspect, business, has been too.....frustrating and mentally taxing,"
    He said not quite elaborating, but we all knew he meant. "But, let's not dwell on that. Surely you ladies don't want to hear dull stuff like that. Same question for you, business or pleasure?"

    "Pleasure, the four of us here are on vacation, a well deserved one I may add," Cerise said with a little laugh.

    Anyways, long post short, Fox chilled with some cute mares and enjoyed himself some conversation.

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot was on the fifteen floor and lazing on an inflatable pool lounger with a pina colada in a cup holder. For whatever reason he was wearing swim trunks and wearing sunglasses, indoors. With his left fore hoof he would lazily paddle around and with the other, leave it limp on his chest.

    On one end of the pool, the young stallion seemed to have caught the attention of some mares who were giggling and whispering trying to push one of their own into going over to talk to him. Eventually one of them was singled out as she was playfully pushed over to. She paddled over to him and tapped him on his fore leg.

    He lifted up his sunglasses and gave her a glance. "Yes Miss?"

    "Oh, hi, uh, me and my friends over there were wondering if you would like to hang out with us in the jacuzzi, theythinkyou'recute," She said in one breath.

    Fox glanced over at the girls who waved when he looked at, and then looked back at his mare here. "Sure," He said noncommittally.

    The mare smiled at him and nodded and began to swim back to her friends.

    A cut later Fox was stepping into the jacuzzi and set down his pina colada on the side. He casually waved at the four mares here and politely smiled at them. Smiles were returned with smiles.

    "Hi, I'm Sun Kissed," Said a tanned ochre coat and saffron maned unicorn mare before she introduced the others. "My friends here are, Lemon Ice, Quick Step, and Cerise." These three were all earth ponies with this Quick Step being the one that approached him earlier.

    "Well, its a pleasure to meet you ladies, my name is Stage Playwright,"
    He replied with a friendly smile and let himself sink a little into the jacuzzi.

    "Mmm, so are you here for business or pleasure?" The one named Lemon Ice conversationally asked.

    "Mmm, perhaps a mix of both, though right now I'm craving more on the pleasure aspect, business, has been too.....frustrating and mentally taxing,"
    He said not quite elaborating, but we all knew he meant. "But, let's not dwell on that. Surely you ladies don't want to hear dull stuff like that. Same question for you, business or pleasure?"

    "Pleasure, the four of us here are on vacation, a well deserved one I may add," Cerise said with a little laugh.

    Anyways, long post short, Fox chilled with some cute mares and enjoyed himself some conversation.
    After an extensive period of Happy Fun Times (tm), Esmeralda needed to cool off. And what better way than a soak in the hotel's jacuzzi, where warm water were aplenty.

    And it was then when she stepped onto the pool area that she spied Fox apparently having fun and chilling with young mares.

    Is that...
    Oh my. The scandal.


    Fox would soon feel a tap on his shoulder. If he turned around, he would see Esmeralda standing at the edge of the jacuzzi with a cheshire smile on her face. "Why fancy seeing you, my dear," she said in an innocent face, before wrapping her hooves around the stallion to show the other four mares just who owned the stallion. "Who might your young friends be?" she added in a mischievous voice. And perhaps a hint of suggestion as well for their benefit.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-22 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    When Es/Icy strutted into the pool area, first thing they would see is a mare sitting in front of Fox at the receiving end of a massage. There was conversation and laughter.

    "Hahaha...and then what happened--"
    Fox chuckled and asked Lemon Ice about her story when suddenly a pair of blue legs went around him possessively. An action that caused him to shove away the pony named Cherise who he was giving a shoulder rub.

    "Oh....h-hello....dear...ah..these are my new friends, ah Sun Kissed, Lemon Ice, Quick Step, and Cerise."
    He said trying not to sound too awkward gesturing to them with a hoof.

    Quick Step looked at Fox curiously. "And who is this Stage?"

    "Ah...my uh....wife...."

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    When Es/Icy strutted into the pool area, first thing they would see is a mare sitting in front of Fox at the receiving end of a massage. There was conversation and laughter.

    "Hahaha...and then what happened--"
    Fox chuckled and asked Lemon Ice about her story when suddenly a pair of blue legs went around him possessively. An action that caused him to shove away the pony named Cherise who he was giving a shoulder rub.

    "Oh....h-hello....dear...ah..these are my new friends, ah Sun Kissed, Lemon Ice, Quick Step, and Cerise."
    He said trying not to sound too awkward gesturing to them with a hoof.

    Quick Step looked at Fox curiously. "And who is this Stage?"

    "Ah...my uh....wife...."
    "Yes, his wife." Esmeralda's smile widened. Her lilac eyes studied each of the four in turn. "Winter Solstice is my name. Did you have fun with my naughty, naughty husband?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes, his wife." Esmeralda's smile widened. Her lilac eyes studied each of the four in turn. "Winter Solstice is my name. Did you have fun with my naughty, naughty husband?"

    Quick Step chuckled bringing a hoof towards her chin. "He was quite the gentlecolt, a shame...he's taken." The mare replied with a lazy smile. She herself studied Es in return.

    "Yes, shame, cough."
    The word 'wife' sounded.....just wrong in reference to Es here. Fox softly nickered trying to hide his annoyance. The other mares sorta just had this hesitant look, some feeling more awkward than most.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Quick Step chuckled bringing a hoof towards her chin. "He was quite the gentlecolt, a shame...he's taken." The mare replied with a lazy smile. She herself studied Es in return.

    "Yes, shame, cough."
    The word 'wife' sounded.....just wrong in reference to Es here. Fox softly nickered trying to hide his annoyance. The other mares sorta just had this hesitant look, some feeling more awkward than most.
    Technically, they were still supposed to be in husband and wife persona. Which was something Esmeralda planned to take full advantage of. She leaned down to nuzzle Fox in the cheek, one hoof stroking his chest. "I don't know... Fox didn't seem to mind the other day..." she said, for the benefit of the other mares. Of course, they had no context to that particular line so it was up to them to make of it. Surely nothing will go wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Fox got upsettingly flushed in the cheeks from this unwanted attention from Esmeralda.

    "Didn't mind what?" Lemon Ice asked with a look of curiosity. She moved in a little close.

    "Nothing, I don't even know what she's talking about. Hey sweetheart. Why don't you come join me for a swim in the pool. Its nice and refreshing."
    He said with gritted teeth and sported a false smile at Es.

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox got upsettingly flushed in the cheeks from this unwanted attention from Esmeralda.

    "Didn't mind what?" Lemon Ice asked with a look of curiosity. She moved in a little close.

    "Nothing, I don't even know what she's talking about. Hey sweetheart. Why don't you come join me for a swim in the pool. Its nice and refreshing."
    He said with gritted teeth and sported a false smile at Es.
    Esmeralda had an inkling Fox wasn't quite enjoying this. Perfect. "Aw, dear, and make you miss such an interesting conversation with these nice ladies? Don't be silly." She sported another chesire grin at Lemon Ice. "My husband here do love his games in the bedroom. He's quite the stallion, you know?" she said, batting her eyelids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •