New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Princess: The Hopeful

Sola:

I just moved with my gf, and might need some time to find the perfect spot for my cpu. Still trying to keep up with my games.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

“Stand still.”

It was unpleasant sensation, to say the least. Sola’s hand came to a halt as she fumbled with her phone, and her whole body went rigid. The man’s eyes were on hers, and she couldn’t look away. No matter how hard she tried. She watched him step forward and lean down as he vision began to blur. She felt the teeth piece her neck. And then she felt good. Very good. And at the same, something inside her head screamed. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity.

Then the man stepped back, and his voice came again. “You’ll go back to the club and talk to your friends. Then you’ll go home. All you know is that had a fun time talking and drinking with the party in the back room, and you’ll come back again next week for another drink.” The worlds washed over her, trying to take root in her head. They didn’t. She knew that It was supposed to be a command, but her memory remains. The man just waits for her to leave.

Spoiler
    Show
    ((So, he rolled higher (2 success vs 1)than you for the first roll. You got more success the second. So you know he tried to brainwash you, but you don’t remember of feel any compelling aspect. Sola probably realizes this is her best change to get out, if she can act like it worked.

Your phone message doesn't go out either, as you were fumbling around blindly with it when you got hit by his gaze. You're fine now, though!))

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Sola:

She slowly takes the way back to the inner-outer room, the one she entered lying, back to her friends, and sat back with them, with a bored face. (She changed back during her way back)

"Nothing interresting inside, just empty rooms... and I nearly broke my ankel!"

After some talking, she took the way home. She now has a lot to talk about with the other princesses...
    I just moved with my gf, and might need some time to find the perfect spot for my cpu. Still trying to keep up with my games.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by silphael View Post
    Sola:
    Spoiler
    Show

She slowly takes the way back to the inner-outer room, the one she entered lying, back to her friends, and sat back with them, with a bored face. (She changed back during her way back)

"Nothing interresting inside, just empty rooms... and I nearly broke my ankel!"

After some talking, she took the way home. She now has a lot to talk about with the other princesses...
    The rest of the night passed uneventfully, and the next morning came without further incident. No mark was left from the bite, nor any other subconscious urges. She got away mostly unscratched, it seemed.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sun_tzu View Post
    Erin

"I see." She paused. "See, the thing I'm wondering is...Gerald supposedly wasn't a higher-up at the Cult. If he received a journal like this, he probably wasn't the only one. There are probably others, less lucky than him. So this entity...or entities, if there's more than one...are going to get summoned sooner or later.
    Which begs the question of whether they can be exterminated methodically. Mind you...if they have replenishing infinite numbers, that obviously wouldn't work. So it's a question of what's more efficient - cutting off the flow of summoning, or destroying the source."
    Shirley
    "Well", Shirley replies, sucking her thumb in a childish habit she hadn't really managed to leave behind, "ultimately, destroying the source would be preferable, in a long run... assuming, of course, we would be able to find this source... but enough about my findings. In the dream, you left because something was bothering you... so, what was the deal?"
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

6. - Top - End - #306
    Bugbear in the Playground

Erin

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    Shirley
    "Well", Shirley replies, sucking her thumb in a childish habit she hadn't really managed to leave behind, "ultimately, destroying the source would be preferable, in a long run... assuming, of course, we would be able to find this source... but enough about my findings. In the dream, you left because something was bothering you... so, what was the deal?"
    She took a deep breath. "It was a phone call. Once I got out of the dream, and answered it, it turned out to be Kim, asking for help." She paused. "She's...fine, mostly, but she suffered minor injuries and exhausted her energy reserves fighting some kind of werewolf. I accompanied her home." She pulled out her cell phone. "I didn't call this morning, because I figured if there was ever a day she'd want to sleep in, this would be it. But now's probably late enough to call..."
    Saga of Soul: Not your Typical Magical Girl Story.
    Where I Watch: My Little Pony

Avatar by Lord Iames Osari, Grand Admiral Thrawn by Timothy Zahn. Thanks to both!

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Sola:

The next morning, she joins as early as possible the Palace.

"The nightclub is dangerous, beware!"

Well, that was an entry, I guess...

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

"A... werewolf. Got it", Shirley says grimly, "Well, that answers my yesterday's question about the shapeshifters, partially, at least. But I'm glad to hear Kim's fine... she is fine, right? Ah, good morning, Sola. You were investigating that night club... Satin Lounge, was it? And by "dangerous"... please tell me you didn't find out it is really run by vampires..."
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

9. - Top - End - #309

Erin

Sola:

The next morning, she joins as early as possible the Palace.

"The nightclub is dangerous, beware!"

Well, that was an entry, I guess...
    "Uh...Good morning?" said Erin, blinking. "Dangerous...how?" She gazed at the phone in her hand. OK, maybe wait a minute before dialing Kim's number...

Avatar by Lord Iames Osari, Grand Admiral Thrawn by Timothy Zahn. Thanks to both!

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Sola:

"Oh, have a good day everyone! Let me check... mind power, checked, blood sucking, I guess it's a check too, gather at night, check. Yep, vampires. The thing is, they seems to be numerous, at least so numerous that fighting them won't be a good idea. Where's Kim?"

11. - Top - End - #311

Erin

Sola:

"Oh, have a good day everyone! Let me check... mind power, checked, blood sucking, I guess it's a check too, gather at night, check. Yep, vampires. The thing is, they seems to be numerous, at least so numerous that fighting them won't be a good idea. Where's Kim?"
    "Hopefully on the other side of this call," said Erin as she dialed the number. Werewolves, vampires, entities that take you over through journals...The hell with it, we need to meet up and talk things through.