Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that Wukong is annoying.
    On the flip side, getting his E+Q+R to insta-burst a carry has me giggling like a madman, especially when you W(from a brush, even) or W + Flash + E to really close the gap and surprise them. This does leave you without flash or W to disengage afterwards, but if their carry dies and you've done some good AoE damage, it's often worth it. Without even considering the jukes you can pull off with his W or by pretending to W, I just looooove how tricksy~ Wukong is.

  2. - Top - End - #902
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Acromos View Post
    Thanks - I already watched all the quarterfinals. M5 are always good for a show, though I always want them to lose.

    I feel M5 plays like a russian factory worker. Effective, but inelegant. Or .... charmless.
    That's an interesting view. I really like M5's play style because of the aggressive nature of almost everyone on the team (Diamondprox and Gosu Pepper in particular), their wonderfully wide and diverse champion pool (also, Diamondprox is still like the only western player who's comfortable enough to reliably jungle Lee Sin these days), and just how blatantly skilled they are.

  3. - Top - End - #903
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Joran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by aethernox View Post
    That's an interesting view. I really like M5's play style because of the aggressive nature of almost everyone on the team (Diamondprox and Gosu Pepper in particular), their wonderfully wide and diverse champion pool (also, Diamondprox is still like the only western player who's comfortable enough to reliably jungle Lee Sin these days), and just how blatantly skilled they are.
    I also like M5 for their unconventional champion picks. I mean... Zilean? Really?!

    In game one, they went with mid Eve and top Xin Zhao.
    Last edited by Joran; 2012-10-10 at 10:32 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #904
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Winterwind's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    I would probably like M5 for their playstyle very much - they fascilitate such a wonderfully diverse and aggressive play, it's always a joy to watch.

    Sadly, this is woefully overshadowed in my eyes by the lack of sportsmanship on the part of some of their members. I still have not forgiven them for when they started to call their opponents "retards" over and over some months back (and am frankly amazed and deeply disappointed they were not disqualified right then and there); them usually just disconnecting from games they are losing instead of saying 'gg' and other minor things like that just compounds the problem. Hence, pretty much regardless of whom M5 is playing against, I'm always rooting for that other team.
    LGBTitP Supporter
    In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die - Ever drifting down the stream - Lingering in the golden gleam - Life, what is it, but a dream?
    - Lewis Carroll

  5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Joran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    My wife has decided that she likes the Taipei Assassins because they have a cute mascot.

    They also have some cute swag:
    Spoiler
    Show



  6. - Top - End - #906
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    I would probably like M5 for their playstyle very much - they fascilitate such a wonderfully diverse and aggressive play, it's always a joy to watch.

    Sadly, this is woefully overshadowed in my eyes by the lack of sportsmanship on the part of some of their members. I still have not forgiven them for when they started to call their opponents "retards" over and over some months back (and am frankly amazed and deeply disappointed they were not disqualified right then and there); them usually just disconnecting from games they are losing instead of saying 'gg' and other minor things like that just compounds the problem. Hence, pretty much regardless of whom M5 is playing against, I'm always rooting for that other team.
    m5 has improved a lot since that time. In fact, the entire thing was a misunderstanding. First of all, m5's mastery of english, is at best, poor. Alex Ich is their spokesperson because he is the only one with good English. The rest of the team speaks Russian.

    Finally, TD (the team they were against when the "retard" event occurred) had broken a rather interesting, but unspoken, rule in Esports: the only thing that goes in all chat is "GL;HF" at the beginning of the match "GG" at the end. TD wrote "LOL" in all chat, trying to laugh at their obvious failure, but m5 apparently misunderstood and thought they were laughing at them, which is a clear violation of sportsmanship. So they said "STFU unmannered retards." While to people who understand English pretty well, STFU and retards are rather offensive, they might not be to someone who's primary method of learning English comes from playing League of Legends and other such video games online. I knew a guy who thought STFU was a name until someone said... umm... no it means shut up (to censor myself since the forum will do it anyways). Retard has similar issue.

    Not to say what they did was uncalled for: Alex Ich later admitted that he wished his team would have just not talked in all chat, but at least they apologized and nothing like this has happened since then. People still give Gosu Pepper crap about how he "trolls in ranked" but seeing as I don't play at high elo on EUW I don't see it. People call m5 "rude" for calling other teams bad, but they just brutally honest. They don't understand how so many teams qualify for events while m5 just stomps them again and again (look at m5's record in LANs. Only 2 teams have ever taken games off them. TWO).

    Quote Originally Posted by Joran View Post
    I also like M5 for their unconventional champion picks. I mean... Zilean? Really?!

    In game one, they went with mid Eve and top Xin Zhao.
    None of this is unconventional, except MAYBE Xin Zhao, and that's certainly viable. Zilean mid was considered a "must ban or pick" for a long time by American teams at the beginning of Season 2. He fell out of favor for literally no reason. Eve mid has been viable for a while and is often banned in high elo.

    Quote Originally Posted by aethernox View Post
    That's an interesting view. I really like M5's play style because of the aggressive nature of almost everyone on the team (Diamondprox and Gosu Pepper in particular), their wonderfully wide and diverse champion pool (also, Diamondprox is still like the only western player who's comfortable enough to reliably jungle Lee Sin these days), and just how blatantly skilled they are.
    I think its a rather fair view. They've become somewhat more diverse and versatile in their playstyle, but they very much remind me of the Red Army somehow. Maybe I'm just stereotyping because they are Russian...

  7. - Top - End - #907
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    My interest in pros shies away from generic celebrity worship, so we might have different perspectives. I see Moscow 5 (and any other team, for that matter) as players; I couldn't really care less about what sort of people they are. Even so, only two or so members of the team are particularly bad-mannered and to be perfectly honest I find it amusing more often than not. Like I said, though, different perspectives and all that. I'm a spectator, after all, so I may as well favor teams that are enjoyable to spectate. Their personal behavior doesn't really factor into how much I enjoy watching them play.

    Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    I think its a rather fair view. They've become somewhat more diverse and versatile in their playstyle, but they very much remind me of the Red Army somehow. Maybe I'm just stereotyping because they are Russian...
    I just don't see anything about M5's playstyle that doesn't strike me as "elegant." They're undoubtedly efficient, that's not the description take issue with.
    Last edited by aethernox; 2012-10-10 at 11:42 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #908
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Winthur's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    None of this is unconventional, except MAYBE Xin Zhao, and that's certainly viable. Zilean mid was considered a "must ban or pick" for a long time by American teams at the beginning of Season 2. He fell out of favor for literally no reason. Eve mid has been viable for a while and is often banned in high elo
    About the only reason I don't see Zilean mid is because streamers mostly play solo queue and nobody wants to play Zilean in solo queue because he has one damage skill and while he can revive, people barely notice the buff and don't feel like dying when they have it on. That, and he doesn't strike me as a champion that would be easy to climb Elo with (though he does have a really good laning phase).
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Mordekaiser for president.
    Check out my Hitman challenge runs!

  9. - Top - End - #909
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Joran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    None of this is unconventional, except MAYBE Xin Zhao, and that's certainly viable. Zilean mid was considered a "must ban or pick" for a long time by American teams at the beginning of Season 2. He fell out of favor for literally no reason. Eve mid has been viable for a while and is often banned in high elo.
    By unconventional, I meant rarely seen in tournament play; the champions went into the lanes I'd expect, but I never expected to see those champions played in the World Finals.

    I went back and looked at the European regionals, the NA regionals, and MLG Raleigh. Exactly one Eve sighting and that's it.

    I remember when, I think it was TSM, broke out Zilean in a match, but it's been a really long time.
    Last edited by Joran; 2012-10-10 at 12:06 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Joran View Post
    By unconventional, I meant rarely seen in tournament play; the champions went into the lanes I'd expect, but I never expected to see those champions played in the World Finals.
    That's probably because you don't watch m5. I knew 100% they would pull out both Xin and Zilean.

    I went back and looked at the European regionals, the NA regionals, and MLG Raleigh. Exactly one Eve sighting and that's it.
    It became a solo queue thing soon after EU/NA regionals.

    I remember when, I think it was TSM, broke out Zilean in a match, but it's been a really long time.
    It has, but nothing regarding the meta or zilean has changed enough to make him unviable. No one wants to play him that is all.

  11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Talesin View Post
    I don't log off mid game. I've never left or AFK'd. I finsh the game out, then stop playing LoL. I apologise that I didn't make it more clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Ok sorry then, i guess i took your words the wrong way.
    I'm glad this was settled out quickly. We want to leave the LoL forum drama in the LoL forum. I actually don't think anyone from Gitp actively leaves games.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordShotGun View Post
    Well pantheon is possibly the best counter to Khaz right now since his passive totally counters your passive.
    *Evolves Spike racks*

    DOES IT COUNTER ME NOW?!



    Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that Wukong is annoying.
    You're quite a number of months late, all the way back to release.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2012-10-10 at 12:18 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #912
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Joran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    That's probably because you don't watch m5. I knew 100% they would pull out both Xin and Zilean.
    But does anyone else other than M5 play those two?

  13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    *Evolves Spike racks*

    DOES IT COUNTER ME NOW?!

    When I play Kha'Zix I will probably fail because I will constantly evolve Active Camouflage, no matter what, just because it makes him red.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Forrestfire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonMan View Post
    When I play Kha'Zix I will probably fail because I will constantly evolve Active Camouflage, no matter what, just because it makes him red.
    His evolved ult should give him passive extra movement speed
    Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
    Avatar by Djinn in Tonic

  15. - Top - End - #915
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    The only thing I wish is that is was easier to proc Kha'zix passive. In teamfights, its a choice of sticking to the target, or moving out of sight temporarily to get the passive and try to move back in. And if the enemy has an orcales in that teamfight, ulting won't give you your passive either.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2012-10-10 at 12:48 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Whoa, hold on. Zilean mid is a thing? 0_0

    I will totally try this out if it's viable, I'm just a tad confused. Isn't he outranged, outbursted, out-cc'd or out-sustained by a whole lot of mages?
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  17. - Top - End - #917
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NineThePuma's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kris Avatar made by Thorm
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    I actually managed to kinda-sorta win lane against wukong, because I would burst him hard, but then he'd Decoy and escape alive.

  18. - Top - End - #918
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Laudandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    Whoa, hold on. Zilean mid is a thing? 0_0

    I will totally try this out if it's viable, I'm just a tad confused. Isn't he outranged, outbursted, out-cc'd or out-sustained by a whole lot of mages?
    Zilean mid is the only place Zilean is played, really.

    He's strong in lane, as he has a combination of a really long-range, non-skillshot harass and a speed boost for dodging skill shots/escaping ganks/roaming. He's also hard to kill and has a ton of pressure, especially early. His issue is that timing his ultimate requires coordination and can easily go wrong, and he doesn't really bring damage in a team fight.
    Avatar by Ava

  19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Just played against a Jax who...well, he played like he was level 5 or so. He wasn't duo queuing with someone level 30, but he had only 36 wins. I feel bad for him. He must have hit level 30 just on bot games (or almost entirely on bot games) and PvP will not work for him.

    It was still fun to go 14/2/4 with Bruiser Lulu, though.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  20. - Top - End - #920
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her mistress
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    Eve mid has been viable for a while and is often banned in high elo.
    I giggled so much at her mid. I was just thinking 'How proud must riot be that Evelynn's rework put her into tournament viability?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laudandus View Post
    Zilean mid is the only place Zilean is played, really.
    ...wait, what? I've seen Zilean support WAY more times than I've seen him mid.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

  21. - Top - End - #921
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Forrestfire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    I only really play zilean support, but that's because I like going for a heavy-aggression kill lane with my friend who likes to play Draven.

    But I could see why mid Zilean would be good. His support leaves a lot to be desired.
    Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
    Avatar by Djinn in Tonic

  22. - Top - End - #922
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Clearly the solution is to build Zilean AD so you can just ult yourself.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  23. - Top - End - #923

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...wait, what? I've seen Zilean support WAY more times than I've seen him mid.
    Honestly, he's not a great support in lane. His bombs are decent harass, but Sona does it almost as well without also pushing the lane huge amounts and having actual sustain for the lane. Sure, Zilean ult is great, but without AP it really doesn't give that much HP back, and his bomb quickly become ignorable without items.

  24. - Top - End - #924
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire View Post
    I only really play zilean support, but that's because I like going for a heavy-aggression kill lane with my friend who likes to play Draven.
    I'd go with Soraka for a lane like that.

    Then again, Blitz is my passive support, so I definitely have a different method of choosing supports for carries than other people...

    Pre-game chat example:

    Me: Hey, [ADC], do you want to get kills or just farm?
    ADC: Farm.
    Me: Ok, I'll take Blitz.
    Me: They'll be too afraid to try and stop you from farming =D
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  25. - Top - End - #925
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Cogwheel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    The best part of a Rammus match is when Lux on the other team gets on all-chat to say that they're building a Frozen Heart.

    Because of you.

    I may be tanking wrong.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrew:
    The Sandman



    Avatar by Meirnon.

  26. - Top - End - #926
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her mistress
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    The best part of a Rammus match is when Lux on the other team gets on all-chat to say that they're building a Frozen Heart.

    Because of you.

    I may be tanking right.
    Yes. Yes you are.
    Related; HOW.
    (I assume a PD to take advantage of all your free AD?)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

  27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    I'm glad this was settled out quickly. We want to leave the LoL forum drama in the LoL forum. I actually don't think anyone from Gitp actively leaves games.
    I had some computer troubles last month with my PC erratically shutting down due to overheating.

    Since then I've cleaned out my GPU fan, and the thing runs about 20 degrees cooler. This is no longer a problem.

  28. - Top - End - #928
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NineThePuma's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kris Avatar made by Thorm
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    That's not an active attempt to leave though.

  29. - Top - End - #929
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Yes. Yes you are.
    Related; HOW.
    (I assume a PD to take advantage of all your free AD?)
    Get this:
    - Rammus Passive amounts to ~50-100 free AD midgame.
    - Rammus W eventually gives 40 more free AD on max rank.
    - Rammus E shreds 30 of enemy Armor.

    Do the math. Yeah, ASpd/Crit is a good way to go, as is ArPen (e.g. Brutalizer). I loved building old Atmog's on him but that kinda lost viability.

    Then again his ult also does like 1500 total base damage and has 2.4 AP ratio and his Q has 1.0 AP ratio.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    Tier System For Classes & Why Each Class Is In Its Tier - Obligatory Reads Before Balance Discussions

    My apologies if I leave a discussion unfinished. Feel free to PM me anything.

  30. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her mistress
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: League of Legends XXXVIII: Featuring Mumble, The Giant Halibut

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Get this:
    - Rammus Passive amounts to ~50-100 free AD midgame.
    - Rammus W eventually gives 40 more free AD on max rank.
    - Rammus E shreds 30 of enemy Armor.

    Do the math. Yeah, ASpd/Crit is a good way to go, as is ArPen (e.g. Brutalizer). I loved building old Atmog's on him but that kinda lost viability.

    Then again his ult also does like 1500 total base damage and has 2.4 AP ratio and his Q has 1.0 AP ratio.
    I've TRIED AP Rammus, but I just can't get it to work reliably, even in bot games. Maybe I should do something similar to AD Sona, and start off pure tank before swapping...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •