Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 117
  1. Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Deepbluediver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The US of A

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2323mike View Post
    I think Malack is Serini Toormuck. V's spell didn't find her beacuse she changed her name.
    And gender.
    And class.
    And species.
    Who doesn't love the reincarnation spell?

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStick View Post
    Rather than a "half-yuan-ti" the Monster Manual and other books contain a plethora of yuan-ti variants, each of which has some snake features and some humanoid features.
    Ah ok, my mistake then.
    "A man is known by the company he organizes." -Ambrose Bierce

    Homebrew Extended Signature!

    Progress in my Core rebalance project: 9 of 11 classes complete
    Druid, Fighter, Cleric, Rogue, Ranger, Wizard, Sorcerer, Monk & Paladin

    Magic Fix: spell rewrites paused; rules under revision


    Non-core stuff I want to take a crack at rewriting: Healer, Warlock, Ninja, Samurai, Artificer, Soulborn Incarnum, psionics, bloodlines, and the item-crafting system

  2. Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    FujinAkari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    Can't we just stop talking about yuan-ti, since that theory is obviously wrong? Sheesh
    This.

    The only argument that Malack may be a Yuan-Ti and is merely using an imprecise word makes it equally plausible that Malack is actually an elf, avian, or sentient mushroom.

    At the moment your argument depends on words no longer having meaning, then your argument becomes untenable.

    Malack is not a Yuan-Ti.
    Official Incense Aroma Specialist for the Vaarsuvius Fan Club!

    English isn't my primary language, so please let me know if something I'm saying doesn't make sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thank you, FujinAkari.
    ThePhantasm's awesometacular post

  3. Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by FujinAkari View Post
    The only argument that Malack may be a Yuan-Ti and is merely using an imprecise word makes it equally plausible that Malack is actually an elf, avian, or sentient mushroom.
    Not really. In an offhand comment, someone could plausibly group snakes with lizards, or say lizard instead of reptile. Someone putting together a D&D world could throw all the reptiloid races onto a continent and call it "The Lizard Lands" without it sounding odd. It's much less likely that someone would group mushrooms with lizards.

  4. Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Or, since this is a comic aimed primarily at DnD players, who do know the difference, and a known group of non-players who wouldn't, Rich would use the less confusing (I.E DnD Terminology) and differientiate Lizardfolk and Yaun-Ti by calling them Lizardfolk and Yaun-Ti within the comic. If he didn't and had a character mis-match the terms and include Yaun-Ti in with Lizardfolk, it be confusing to the readers. Just because langauge is flexible doesn't mean it will be flexible.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  5. Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Or, since this is a comic aimed primarily at DnD players, who do know the difference, and a known group of non-players who wouldn't, Rich would use the less confusing (I.E DnD Terminology) and differientiate Lizardfolk and Yaun-Ti by calling them Lizardfolk and Yaun-Ti within the comic. If he didn't and had a character mis-match the terms and include Yaun-Ti in with Lizardfolk, it be confusing to the readers. Just because langauge is flexible doesn't mean it will be flexible.
    Sure. It's pretty unlikely. But authors sometimes make decisions which are confusing to the readers.

    I get the feeling there are two styles of discussion here. One seeks to prove their point of view, which means all other points of view have to be wrong. The other seeks to enumerate all the possibilities, however unlikely they may be, that aren't explicitly disproven by what we know, then wait to see what we find out. I've always said Malack almost certainly isn't a yuan-ti, but that it'd be possible for someone to use the term "lizardfolk" to refer to what the Forgotten Realms calls "the Scaled Ones." That continues to be possible, whether or not it'd confuse D&D players. Saying it's impossible is professing an understanding of Rich's brain that none of us has.

  6. Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Emperordaniel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sochi, Russia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by FujinAkari View Post
    The only argument that Malack may be a Yuan-Ti and is merely using an imprecise word makes it equally plausible that Malack is actually an elf, avian, or sentient mushroom.
    I've got to admit, I got a chuckle out of imagining Malack as a giant, somewhat-friendly mushroom.

    +1 internets to anyone who gets the reference.
    group hug!
    Hold person.
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Order of the Stick forums: we argue about whether the sky is blue around here!
    Elf avatar made by Kymme.

  7. Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Anything is possible. Most things are improbable. Out of practicality, anything that is sufficiently unprobable is effectively impossible. If you have to use scientific notation to accuratly describe the possibility of something happening, then its effectivly impossible. By statistical chance, it won't happen in anything but an extremly large sample, which a single comic is the exact opposite of.

    Your mistaken in saying that there are arguements who say "I'm right and your wrong" and those who say "Its possible, but not likely". Those who are trying to disprove your theory are because your theory has shakey ground and little basis. I haven't seen anyone say, in response to you, "No, your wrong I'm right" more of "Your wrong", in so many words. I can say Malack is really a polymorphed Sereni all I want, and it is possible that is the case, but the chances of that being the case are so slim, that is effectively impossible.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-09-26 at 01:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  8. Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    Can't we just stop talking about yuan-ti, since that theory is obviously wrong? Sheesh
    Based on the next several replies to the thread, I'd have to say "no."

    Besides which, the yuan-ti are much cooler than lizardfolk.
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  9. Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Coat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Could he be a legless lizardfolk?

  10. Top - End - #70
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coat View Post
    Could he be a legless lizardfolk?
    Maybe he's a half-dragon. How about a black half-dragon?
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  11. Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Deepbluediver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The US of A

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coat View Post
    Could he be a legless lizardfolk?
    But he still has arms....

    Unless those are fake prostetic arms controlled with a continuous use of the Mage Hand spell.

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStick View Post
    Maybe he's a half-dragon. How about a black half-dragon?
    An albino black dragon. I think this my favorite theory yet.
    "A man is known by the company he organizes." -Ambrose Bierce

    Homebrew Extended Signature!

    Progress in my Core rebalance project: 9 of 11 classes complete
    Druid, Fighter, Cleric, Rogue, Ranger, Wizard, Sorcerer, Monk & Paladin

    Magic Fix: spell rewrites paused; rules under revision


    Non-core stuff I want to take a crack at rewriting: Healer, Warlock, Ninja, Samurai, Artificer, Soulborn Incarnum, psionics, bloodlines, and the item-crafting system

  12. Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbluediver View Post
    An albino black dragon. I think this my favorite theory yet.
    A white black dragon?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbluediver View Post
    But he still has arms....

    Unless those are fake prostetic arms controlled with a continuous use of the Mage Hand spell.
    Maybe he has arms of the naga, an artifact in Serpent Kingdoms. Ah, the mystery resolved: he is really a naga!
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  13. Top - End - #73
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbluediver View Post
    But he still has arms....

    Unless those are fake prostetic arms controlled with a continuous use of the Mage Hand spell.
    Wait, so now he's multiclassed to arcane as well?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbluediver View Post
    An albino black dragon. I think this my favorite theory yet.
    Not loving it for the theory (conservation of detail/exponential coincidentiality says he'd have been Familicided... unless he's already Undead... no, must stop now), but I am so going to use this next time I have genre savvy players encounter a dragon.

    Besides, he's clearly an albino green dragon.

  14. Top - End - #74
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Rat View Post
    Wait, so now he's multiclassed to arcane as well?


    Not loving it for the theory (conservation of detail/exponential coincidentiality says he'd have been Familicided... unless he's already Undead... no, must stop now), but I am so going to use this next time I have genre savvy players encounter a dragon.

    Besides, he's clearly an albino green dragon.
    Perhaps he's an albino green half-dragon naga with arms of the naga?
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  15. Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    For people who think Malack is a lizard, what do you think about the fact that he doesn't appear to have legs? When he's in motion he leans forward much more than any other character. See, for instance, panel 6 here, panel 5 here, panel 3 here. A biped would fall on his face in that posture, and don't even get me started on this one, panel 4.

    Why he called himself a lizardfolk I do not attempt to explain; that argument's been hashed through enough. But he's definitely not playing with a full set of limbs.
    Last edited by Toper; 2012-09-27 at 11:09 AM.

  16. Top - End - #76
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toper View Post
    For people who think Malack is a lizard, what do you think about the fact that he doesn't appear to have legs? When he's in motion he leans forward much more than any other character. See, for instance, panel 6 here, panel 5 here, panel 3 here. A biped would fall on his face in that posture, and don't even get me started on this one, panel 4.

    Why he called himself a lizardfolk I do not attempt to explain; that argument's been hashed through enough. But he's definitely not playing with a full set of limbs.
    He kind of looks like Riker swaggering around the Enterprise. Maybe he's a werecommander?
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  17. Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Coat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbluediver View Post
    But he still has arms....
    Quite a few of the legless lizard subspecies have vestigial limbs.

    Okay, typically they're vestigial legs, and his arms aren't vestigial, but then typically they're also not intelligent tool-users.

    I'm just saying that a lizardfolk subspecies that doesn't have legs is maybe not a huge stretch. What I've got in my mind is something like Sirenidae, which of course is a salamander and an amphibian, not a lizard. But a cave-dwelling sub-species, accounting for the pale colour and special diet.

    Also some of the legless lizards give birth to live young. I'm not sure it's relevant, but it's kind of cool.

  18. Top - End - #78
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rewinn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    What if Malack represents some sort of mixmax character?

    He took the "Legless" Character Disadvantage to gain the "Walk Without Legs" feat!

  19. Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by rewinn View Post
    What if Malack represents some sort of mixmax character?

    He took the "Legless" Character Disadvantage to gain the "Walk Without Legs" feat!
    He took Legolas?!
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  20. Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toper View Post
    For people who think Malack is a lizard, what do you think about the fact that he doesn't appear to have legs? When he's in motion he leans forward much more than any other character. [...]
    Why he called himself a lizardfolk I do not attempt to explain; that argument's been hashed through enough. But he's definitely not playing with a full set of limbs.
    You're basing your argument on the positioning of a stick figure lizardfolk? Really?

    I don't try to explain why he leans forward so much, for the same reason I've never tried to explain why Roy, despite being human, has only three fingers on each hand. That doesn't mean Roy's not human.
    Last edited by Kish; 2012-09-27 at 02:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You are what you do. Choose again, and change." --Miles Vorkosigan

    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  21. Top - End - #81
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Chimera

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Turku, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    You're basing your argument on the positioning of a stick figure lizardfolk? Really?

    I don't try to explain why he leans forward so much, for the same reason I've never tried to explain why Roy, despite being human, has only three fingers on each hand. That doesn't mean Roy's not human.
    To be fair, Kish, his weird leaning is restricted to just him (as far as I know). I assume that this is why it attracts attention, whereas in contrast most other stick characters have the digital deficiency (despite being on-line...)

    I think what makes me interested in it is that Rich has to have drawn him and positioned him on the page pretty much deliberately. After all, all of the characters need to be orientated with reference to the frame around them, and if his basic position is leaning forward, wouldn't Rich have immediately rotated it back a few degrees if that wasn't intended?
    Caractacus

  22. Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Every other lizardfolk we've seen - and there's at least three distinct body types - has obviously had feet, and doesn't engage in the same kind of weird positioning that Malack does. He isn't necessarily - or probably, in my opinion - a member of some legless race, but I am coming around to the view that if Malack does have legs and feet, he doesn't use them to move.
    Last edited by ti'esar; 2012-09-27 at 06:11 PM.

  23. Top - End - #83
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    You're basing your argument on the positioning of a stick figure lizardfolk? Really?

    I don't try to explain why he leans forward so much, for the same reason I've never tried to explain why Roy, despite being human, has only three fingers on each hand. That doesn't mean Roy's not human.
    Maybe Roy is only a half-human--or a three-fifths human.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caractacus View Post
    To be fair, Kish, his weird leaning is restricted to just him (as far as I know). [snip]
    And to Wil Riker, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by ti'esar View Post
    Every other lizardfolk we've seen - and there's at least three distinct body types - has obviously had feet, and doesn't engage in the same kind of weird positioning that Malack does. He isn't necessarily - or probably, in my opinion - a member of some legless race, but I am coming around to the view that if Malack does have legs and feet, he doesn't use them to move.
    Maybe he's flying away on a wing and a prayer.
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  24. Top - End - #84
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rewinn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStick View Post
    He took Legolas?!
    Maybe he's a lizardfolk/Wood Elf hybrid ... a Legless Legolas Lizard?

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStick View Post
    Maybe he's flying away on a wing and a prayer.
    That's it! He's half lizardfolk cleric and half One-Winged Angel?

  25. Top - End - #85
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by rewinn View Post
    Maybe he's a lizardfolk/Wood Elf hybrid ... a Legless Legolas Lizard?



    That's it! He's half lizardfolk cleric and half One-Winged Angel?
    Maybe he's the Greatest American Lizard!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Q3orQhEcA
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  26. Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dr.Epic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2323mike View Post
    I think Malack is Serini Toormuck. V's spell didn't find her beacuse she changed her name.

    And gender.

    And class.

    And species.
    Do we know Malack's gender? Reptiles don't have the same defining gender characteristics as mammals and humans. Has it been stated Malack's a male?
    I have a PhD....in epicness
    Awesome Dr.Horrible Avatar by DemonZypher.

  27. Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
    Do we know Malack's gender? Reptiles don't have the same defining gender characteristics as mammals and humans. Has it been stated Malack's a male?
    Yes. Even just in the last strip.

  28. Top - End - #88
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Centreville, VA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
    Do we know Malack's gender? Reptiles don't have the same defining gender characteristics as mammals and humans. Has it been stated Malack's a male?
    I've always though of Malack as a male, but in many reptile species, the fully-grown female is larger than the fully-grown male on average, and Malack looks pretty big, so he could be female.
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

    The irony is that my favorite colors are black and red, and I almost always play chaotic good characters.

  29. Top - End - #89
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Deepbluediver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The US of A

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStick View Post
    A white black dragon?!
    If you have an albino WHITE dragon...does anything change color? Does the dragon maybe turn clear?
    Like this guy:
    Spoiler
    Show

    If you can't see the picture, go here.

    Which inevitably leads to the question: what does an albino Force-dragon look like?

    Maybe he has arms of the naga, an artifact in Serpent Kingdoms. Ah, the mystery resolved: he is really a naga!
    Ok, I thought that Yaun-ti and Naga where just two names for the same creature in D&D, what's the difference?


    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Rat View Post
    Wait, so now he's multiclassed to arcane as well?
    I hadn't thought of that; is there no cleric domain that gives you the Mage Hands spell?

    Well, since we're already neck-deep in the swamp of crazy theories, maybe if he's lying about being lizardfolk, he's also been faking the "cleric" thing this whole time with several levels of Artificer! Hence the reason he was so quick to run back to his chambers for some magic items when Nale first showed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStick View Post
    I've always though of Malack as a male, but in many reptile species, the fully-grown female is larger than the fully-grown male on average, and Malack looks pretty big, so he could be female.
    I've always thought that Malack acted like a male, and not even like a non-stereotypical female. Still he is obviously deeply disturbed over the loss of his children and is concerned with fostering more, which could very well represent some buried maternalistic feelings.

    I'd file it under the "possible but unlikely" heading that Malack is biologically female but that lizard (or snake) society doesn't subscribe to the same definitions of gender-roles that humans do. Basically, a variation on the whole She is the King! trope, except more, She is the High-Priest!
    I doubt Rich is gonna take time away from the epic heroic-fantasy tale to explore cross-species gender-identity issues, but maybe we'll see it as a bonus story in one of the books.
    Last edited by Deepbluediver; 2012-09-28 at 09:01 AM.
    "A man is known by the company he organizes." -Ambrose Bierce

    Homebrew Extended Signature!

    Progress in my Core rebalance project: 9 of 11 classes complete
    Druid, Fighter, Cleric, Rogue, Ranger, Wizard, Sorcerer, Monk & Paladin

    Magic Fix: spell rewrites paused; rules under revision


    Non-core stuff I want to take a crack at rewriting: Healer, Warlock, Ninja, Samurai, Artificer, Soulborn Incarnum, psionics, bloodlines, and the item-crafting system

  30. Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    FujinAkari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Do We Know What Kind of Creature Malack Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Rat View Post
    Not loving it for the theory (conservation of detail/exponential coincidentiality says he'd have been Familicided...)
    *innocent smile*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Conservation of Detail is overrated.
    Official Incense Aroma Specialist for the Vaarsuvius Fan Club!

    English isn't my primary language, so please let me know if something I'm saying doesn't make sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thank you, FujinAkari.
    ThePhantasm's awesometacular post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •