New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Remix IC

1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Anime Remix IC

And he was last the last one to leave school, again. Hisoka always takes his time to notice the details around him. He walks out of the school to see Lyn, Odin, and Vance leaning on the front gate. He walks up and, without even saying hello to either Vance or Lyn, says "You didn't say that these two were going. I'm skipping baseball for this."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Odin looked over the group, ignoring the twinge in his arm where Lyn hit him. Looked like Vance would be coming along. Ah, well. He couldn't keep the kid from walking behind them. Well, he could, but that was way too much effort, and Vance wasn't all that bad. He caught the quarter and flicked the back of Lyn's head.

"Alright, we're all here? Good, good, good, awesome. Well, ladies first," he said, making a sarcastic bow and arm sweep in front of Lyn, motioning outside the gates, still stuck with a grin on his face. He ignored Hisoka's standard complaining.
    Last edited by Astro_sol; 2012-09-20 at 06:46 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Lyn raises an eye brow at Hisoka's statement. Her words filled with a bitterness, "You don't have to come. Its not like we're forcing you." As Odin completed his sarcastic motions, she picks up her voice and announces to the group, "Alright punks! Here's the plan. Instead of one of our usually spots we're heading to a place I found a couple days ago. It looks way better than any of our old crappy spots. The entrance is nice and hidden, with any luck we'll be able to use it for a while before anyone finds out."
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2012-09-20 at 06:59 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Vance shrugs off the comment from Hisoka with a brief laugh. He then goes to respond to Lyn´s comment. "An abandoned place? Awesome! Maybe if we look around we will find a super villian´s base hidden underneath. Can you imagine it?" Vance´s eyes start to shine as he imagines the whole thing happening.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2012-09-20 at 07:16 PM.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

5. - Top - End - #35

Daemon

The Irish boy straightened up, adjusting his pack a little.

"Awesome. Careful not to bite each others' heads off, ladies," he said, nodding at Lyn and Hisoka.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Oi! You four!" someone shouts from the school, it's Jessica. She runs over, drawing a few stares from the guys leaving, "I heard you guys talking, and I think I know a place you might like to visit as well. The scrapyard just out of town has some... interesting spots," there's a glint in her eyes, but not the mischievous one she normally has when she's pranking someone. She grins, "I used to take a few runs over there when I was a little younger."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Despite not wanting to get tetanus, Hisoka was interested. "Though, what kind of teacher tells her students to go playing around in a scrapyard?", he wondered. Regardless, the fact that a teacher had a suggestion was enough to make Hisoka quietly listen.
    Last edited by CatClovis; 2012-09-20 at 08:18 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    "Oi! You four!" someone shouts from the school, it's Jessica. She runs over, drawing a few stares from the guys leaving, "I heard you guys talking, and I think I know a place you might like to visit as well. The scrapyard just out of town has some... interesting spots," there's a glint in her eyes, but not the mischievous one she normally has when she's pranking someone. She grins, "I used to take a few runs over there when I was a little younger."
    A scrapyard? Mountains of junk, just waiting to be climbed by someone crazy enough to deal with jagged, rusty edge-inflicted wounds? A place that no one gave a crap about?

"Sorry, Lyn," Odin said, stretching his hands above his head until they cracked, raising his pack with them. "It sounds like sensei's found a cool place. I'm in," he said, raising a fist at Jessica.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

"The scrapyard? Are you sure about this Miss?" Vance asks a little confused about her sudden approach. Still, it could be a great adventure and a better chance of finding that base. "Thanks teacher. We appreciate your suggestion." He replied back trying to remain friendly.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astro_sol View Post
    A scrapyard? Mountains of junk, just waiting to be climbed by someone crazy enough to deal with jagged, rusty edge-inflicted wounds? A place that no one gave a crap about?

"Sorry, Lyn," Odin said, stretching his hands above his head until they cracked, raising his pack with them. "It sounds like sensei's found a cool place. I'm in," he said, raising a fist at Jessica.
    "Hey! We can go and see both, we'll check out the scrapyard first then we can go to my place and crash for a while. Well, after we stop by the hospital, there is no way you are coming out of a scrapyard in one piece odin." Lyn puts her elbow on Vance, "Yeah, Thanks teacher. We appreciate your suggestion." She mimicked.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2012-09-20 at 08:18 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41

"Yep, heard of some interesting rumors about the place, too," she says, then smiles, "and the kind that used to do the exact same thing, Hisoka-san," she says, "I still go there from time to time, I'm friends with the owner of the place, he doesn't mind."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42

Daemon

"Yep, heard of some interesting rumors about the place, too," she says, then smiles, "and the kind that used to do the exact same thing, Hisoka-san," she says, "I still go there from time to time, I'm friends with the owner of the place, he doesn't mind."
    Odin couldn't help but arch an eyebrow.

"What kind of rumors, sensei?"

13. - Top - End - #43

"Quite a bit, from the owner being an artificer to the spirits of a samurai fighting a ninja to a musician spirit haunting the place at night, playing all the broken instruments. I can tell you the last one has some merit with what I heard last time i went on a night run there," she replies, "Kona-chan," Jess uses her pet name for the principle, "wants to see the samurai ninja one."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
    Lyn puts her elbow on Vance, "Yeah, Thanks teacher. We appreciate your suggestion." She mimicked.
    "Lyn, that was bad. You need a lot of practice in the tone." Vance pointed out and then added "If you want, we could try later again. I am sure you will get it eventually."

"I feel better knowing that we arent invading private property." He admited to the teacher. "So, the place is like haunted, really?"
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2012-09-20 at 08:35 PM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #45

Daemon

"Quite a bit, from the owner being an artificer to the spirits of a samurai fighting a ninja to a musician spirit haunting the place at night, playing all the broken instruments. I can tell you the last one has some merit with what I heard last time i went on a night run there," she replies, "Kona-chan," Jess uses her pet name for the principle, "wants to see the samurai ninja one."
    Odin blinked. Oh. That was Lyn and Hisoka's stuff, not his.

"Well, it'd be badass to see a...samurai ninja fight," he allowed, trying and failing to keep the disbelief out of his voice. Ah, well, at least Hisoka would be entertained. All Odin needed was to surf some metal. His mind began to wander and he started to stare off into space, imagining the glories of the almighty scrapyard.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

"Whoa", even lyn can't hold back her desire to see if the rumors are true though she said nothing. She didn't want to look silly in front of the group.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ooh this is getting good."

"Sensei, are you sure your friend doesn't mind us going?". It didn't even matter what her response was going to be, Hisoka was now dead set out checking the scrapyard and, from the sound of it, so were Vance and Lyn. Odin sounded unsure but he didn't need to go, they would be less likely to get caught if fewer people went.

18. - Top - End - #48

"He's a close friend, just say that I sent ya and he'll let ya run around all ya want," she says, "only thing not allowed is taking anything without permission. He uses a lot of the stuff there, either selling it or making sculptures."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Just like earlier lyn's voice picks up as she addresses the group, "Alrighty guys! Lets go and check this place out. Sounds like it could be awesome, even if the rumors are just rumors it's still a scrapyard. We could find some useful stuff to put in our new pad, and Odin can buy it for us." Lyn picks up her elbow from Vance's shoulder. "Lets get going!", she shouts with excitement in her voice.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2012-09-20 at 09:01 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50

Daemon

Just like earlier lyn's voice picks up as she addresses the group, "Alrighty guys! Lets go and check this place out. Sounds like it could be awesome, even if the rumors are just rumors it's still a scrapyard. We could find some useful stuff to put in our new pad, and Odin can buy it for us." Lyn picks up her elbow from Vance's shoulder. "Lets get going!!", she shouts with excitement in her voice.
    "Oi! Just throw all the expenses on me, eh? And all because I bought you clothes just one time," Odin countered, but he started trailing off at the end. He honestly didn't really mind. He didn't need much at home, Mom had seen to most of that. "And don't get your panties into a bind, they're just rumors," he said, but couldn't hide his bouncing legs at his excitement at the prospect of exploring a whole scrapyard.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astro_sol View Post
    "And don't get your panties into a bind, they're just rumors," he said, but couldn't hide his bouncing legs at his excitement at the prospect of exploring a whole scrapyard.
    "Don't say that, I'm pretty sure I've heard something about this place before!" His mind was already running, desperately trying to remember everything he's heard about samurai legends; he couldn't help but put a little bounce in his step.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Pointing to herself, "Hey I found the place" then at Odin, "You can put in some effort and furnish it. Besides your loaded. You shouldn't complain."

Lyn pulls off a quick slithering move from foot to head as she puts her hand to her ear, "Whats that about panties, Mister Jumpy. Your the one that can barely sit still. It's peaked my interest so we'll check it out, whether the rumors are true or not."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Vance was reluctant about believing of ghosts. It wouldnt hurt to take a look.I might even find something of use between the scraps. He wondered why everyone was so excited about some unconfirmed rumor.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #54

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Jess says, heading back to the school, "Ja ne."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

"Well come on guys! Don't make me say it again. Lets get going!" With that Lyn starts heading off towards the scrapyard.

26. - Top - End - #56

Daemon

Pointing to herself, "Hey I found the place" then at Odin, "You can put in some effort and furnish it. Besides your loaded. You shouldn't complain."

Lyn pulls off a quick slithering move from foot to head as she puts her hand to her ear, "Whats that about panties, Mister Jumpy. Your the one that can barely sit still. It's peaked my interest so we'll check it out, whether the rumors are true or not."
    "You didn't find the scrapyard, sensei did. Let's face it, we all find this awesome, let's go." As she hurried off, he hurried after her.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Jess says, heading back to the school, "Ja ne."
    But not before turning mid-run, without slowing down. "Bye, sensei! I won't forget this!"

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, it wouldnt hurt anyone to at least try." Vance replied as he followed Lyn to the scrapyard.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

28. - Top - End - #58

Daemon

Odin spaced out as he followed Lyn's flowing hair.

He remembered seeing something about the Scrapyard. It was a documentary. It said something about...Yeah, yeah. I remember now.

He felt his arm twinge from Lyn's hit earlier. Girl didn't know the meaning of restraint. Well, he certainly did. The only hint that he gave that he knew anything about the Scrapyard was gaining his smirk back.
    Last edited by Astro_sol; 2012-09-20 at 11:58 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59

You guys go through town rather quickly, the scrapyard wasn't all that far from the school. The place is fenced off with three buldings in front, varying in size, the largest one looks like a garage, the smallest like a house. The middle one, which looks like a workshop, has its lights on and work noises coming from it. The main door is open and you can see a guy using a hammer and a blow torch to bend a piece of sheet metal into shape. You can see a complete set of samurai style armor made of similar sheet metal.

The man is tan skinned and bald, a neatly trimmed beard is visible from the angle you're looking at him. He looks over the metal for a moment, then goes to a machine and uses a machine to flatten out the dings in it, then places it on the sheet metal samurai, showing that he just finished the helmet. It's obvious it's not the usual samurai, it looks like it's been made with an Egyptian motif.

He wipes his hands off on a rag, then turns to look at you, which lets you see his mismatched brown and yellow eyes, "can I help ya, kids?" his voice is accented, but the accent is faded from years of living in Japan.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Lyn steps forward glancing at the armor before she gives an answer, "Yeah, Jessica told us about this place. She mentioned a lot about some of the rumors here. Stuff like ninjas, artificers, and musical ghosts. So we're here to check it out and buy some crap for our new pad.