Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 310
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    (Its only 3 ride rolls for this)

    Like Squeeb, Khuraargh was doing quite well in the beginning, but perhaps some goblin lit a firecracker startling Squealy Norb into a panic as the piglet ran around the mud more wild. It was too much for even Khuraargh as at the end he would find his hold compromised as was flung off towards the ground. <Make a Reflex save>

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Hands and feet that were meant for grasping tree-branches and vines and squeezing necks slip off their hold on the squealing, thrashing piglet. The scarred goblin gasps as he flies through the air and tries to right himself...

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+5)[13]
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    A deep breath and he nods starting for the tube of pointy things. He stops before entering, greasing up his head with mud. He also produces a small strap of leather from a pocket, whispering quietly to himself before entering

    Spoiler
    Show

    Cast Mage Armor
    move into tube.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh manages to stick the landing in the mud that would make any gymnastic coach proud without hurting himself. There is a mix of laughter and some cheer. Riding Squealy Nord is a tough challenge but its what keeps simple minded goblins coming back for more mud and laughs.

    As for Skortch, he soon began to make his way through the tight stabby stabby coils. Many shouted in hopeful glee that his ear get caught.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Make three escape artist checks with an..ow..-6 penalty due to the Balloon headed trait, the mud on his head added a +2 bonus to the original minus eight
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-08 at 03:50 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Moves slowly and carefully attempting to squeeze through, the excitement had gotten the better of him wanting to show off his newfound hero status. He wasn't exactly cutout for this particular dare.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Forgot about the balloon headed thing, but here goes nothing.

    (1d20-2)[1] -6 +4 dex
    (1d20-2)[11]
    (1d20-2)[0]

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Skortch would soon find himself stuck in the first section of the course, his own head getting in his way. Goblins boo him and jeer, some even throw rocks his way that miss, but still. The pokey spikes poke against him.

    <Skortch takes (3d4-6)[4] points of damage>

    Spoiler
    Show

    Skortch may continue trying to get through for another attempt at successful three Escape Checks, or he can bail out needing one successful escape check out of three other escape checks.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Gasping and spitting mud, Khuraargh kips up to his feet. Reaching into his pockets, he takes out several cidered apples between his overlarge splayed fingers and tosses them at his tribesmates. One last he takes for himself, scrunching in deeply, then, while chewing, tosses the rest to Squealy Nord with a rasping hiss.

    Khuraargh clambers up over the Nord's fence, grabs a low-hanging branch and swings over to the barrel, dunks his hat-helm in and guzzles. When he finishes, he takes another scoop, sips it until it is a comfortable level, then staggers over to Skortch. The mute goblin snaps his fingers and jerks his hand in a chugging motion.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Realizing his mistake, he curses in goblin and gives up. Trying to make his way back out without doing any more damage.

    Spoiler
    Show

    escape: (1d20-2)[17]
    escape: (1d20-2)[15]
    escape: (1d20-2)[18]

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    (Aw man, I wish those were his rolls for getting through the pokey obstacle course, all successes xD)


    The Rusty Earbiter was a tough course, claiming many ears and refusing to wield to goblins getting through. Some goblins booed', others were bored, some ate the cider apples and found themselves a little...silly. Khuraargh should make a Fortitude save.

    Skortch would find himself having little resistance as he maneuvered out of the Rusty Earbiter.

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Electrobolt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    *Hmm, so future goblin heroes are... Ugh... Doing dares of sorts...?* Naknuk thought, still feeling sickened from the cider before looking at the fearsome earbiter. There was no way he could see himself getting through that unscathed, and he would much rather keep his ears. Then he looked over to Squealy Nord, thinking that he could do it, but the way he felt now... He doubted he would do very well. So he wondered what else there might be.

    (OOC: Basically, since he wasn't around when the dares were issued, he doesn't know what the third one is, so yeah :P I mean, unless you'd rather me have him somehow overhear them... But that's up to DM's discretion)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elhand - The King's Dilemma
    Gradak - Everwinter
    Jamben - Burning Plague
    Borkan - Voldur Campaign
    Tamni'el - Kingdom of Arim

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    Like the rest of the goblin, Sparky cajoled and hooted. When Skortch pulled himself out Sparky began chanting, "Hide and hit... Hide and hit..."

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "Oooh yes...Hide and get clubbed, me likey that one...I be hitter! I mean...me be seeker...yes...me be seeker.." Grinned the instigator goblin who has been having a hoot watching these 'heroes' fail. Was he butthurt jealous? Maybe.

    "Hide and get clubbed? Mmm, that could be funs, my heroes hide, or get clubbed, sound good!"
    Chief Gutwad heartily bellowed. Anything was better than being stuck playing with his grandchildren.

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    Sparky loved hide and hit mostly because he was so good at it. He ran and found a nook that was impossibly small for him. That didn't matter he focused his mind and felt the world grow around him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    minor metamorphosis:
    reduce size and +2 dex
    I'd like to take 10, for 31 stealth check

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    The scarred goblin hisses. With a rasping chuckle, he shrugs off his shield and skips it like a stone towards the pack of grandchildren rampaging around Chief Gutwad's feet.

    A cidered apple core hisses through the air towards the instigator goblin. Another one arcs over the head of the chief.

    When eyes turn towards the thrower, Khuraargh has already gone. With a rustle of leaves, he disappears into the trees.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Fortitude save that I missed. Wonder how drunk he's gotten, hmm?
    (1d20+4)[23]

    Intentionally missing the chief out of respect, aiming full on at Mr Laughter. (1d20+7)[22]

    Climb (hope this helps the hiding)
    (1d20+11)[31]
    (1d20+11)[28]
    (1d20+11)[15]

    Stealth
    (1d20+8)[9]
    (1d20+8)[21]
    (1d20+8)[25]

    *ACP down by 2, since he's shucked off the shield.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Electrobolt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Hide and get clubbed, hmm...?* Naknuk pondered, as he slightly grinned, before quickly taking off his armored coat and buckler. He then went and searched for a decent place to hide, his sickened state trying to hinder him some. He then saw some bushes and decided to silently hide in them, trying to not make too much noise and get detected.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Two move action to unequip shield and the armored coat (part of why I chose the coat for my armor :P)

    Stealth check: (1d20+10)[15] Taking into account the -2 from sickened state, which lowers me down from +12 to +10
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elhand - The King's Dilemma
    Gradak - Everwinter
    Jamben - Burning Plague
    Borkan - Voldur Campaign
    Tamni'el - Kingdom of Arim

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "We all hiding then? Oh." Sir Squeeb said, a little confused. He already did one of these games. But the leach commands. "Well... TALLY HOE!" he squeaked as loud as he could before charging off.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+12)[13]
    (1d20+12)[22]
    (1d20+12)[19]

    The dice, they hate me.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 2012-10-10 at 03:39 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Digging through his pockets as it appeared he'd need to hide as well, he quickly sparks a smokestick throwing it on the ground in front of him in hopes of gaining an advantage in getting away.

    Spoiler
    Show

    stealth: (1d20+4)[20]
    stealth: (1d20+4)[10]
    stealth: (1d20+4)[10]

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh stands tough against the buzzy effects of the apple ciders, body tough and resistant to such fermented goodies. The apple he threw at "Mr Laughter" landed squarely on his face as he growled and shook a fist at Khuraargh. "Me gonna get you good with club! Count on it!" He threatened and hissed, growled and all that stuff.

    Anyways, everyone who was part of the game headed into the marsh to find a hidey place to hide. The groups of goblins who stayed behind to be searchers were led by 'Mr Laughter' who was out for vengeance, club at hand.

    'One longshank, two long shanks..."
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    The marsh is afoul of goblins scurrying about searching for our goblin heroes, ready to give them a whacking.

    Eight goblins grouped together to find Sparky who was practically a ninja right now, a tiny itty bitty ninja with a possibly cute even higher pitched voice. They eventually just gave up after many minutes of searching as they made threats for him to come out and that they would only hit him twenty times instead of twenty five. But as mentioned, they left, prompted when they found the prospect of eating pickled gnome fingers much more interesting. So they left and stopped looking for Sparky.

    'Mr Laughter' lead a group of three bent on searching for Khuraargh but they did not bother looking up in the mangrove trees in which Khuraargh took refuge in and boy howdy did Khuraargh climb those trees like a boss. It was an interesting sight how he just clambered up the trees.

    "Come out Khuraargh, I hit you in head all good ways!" The goblin egged, trying to get Khuraargh to reveal himself since he was having tough times looking for him.

    As for Naknuk, the little goblin managed to find a nice rock to hide behind, not the best of hiding places but lucky for him his three pursuers were too busy squabbling among each other to look for him proper. Its as if though they reenacting a Three Stooges scene among each other as neither could agree on which direction to look.

    The Gallant Sir Squeeb scampered through marsh, likely with a goofy smile on his face due to the possible thrill he may be experiencing with this sort of game. The little goblin crawled into a small crawl space inside a rotting log which came with desserts in the form of worms if he pleased to munch.

    "Sir Squeeb of Lameness, come out come out come where you be hiding and we promise to not hit you too much, only instead we hit harder, hahah!" Four goblins were in search of him, one hitting prickly bushes with her club. One goblin came close to finding him as he thwacked the log with his club. After a while, the goblins got bored and left.

    And then finally Skortch, he was being pursued by a gang of nine lead by his brother no less, who choked a bit on the smokestick earlier. However, Skortch managed to find a nice hiding place between the roots of the mangrove trees. There was also a frog to keep him company. His brother and the other goblins shouted mean things about him in hopes of getting him to come out, but alas, no dice and they got bored too, being goblins of short attention spans.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-10 at 07:25 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    When it was clearly over Sparky danced his way back. He was having the best time and couldn't wait till tomorrow.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Waits back a while before returning. He'd hidden from Skawled before and wanted to make sure that they'd really given up before he returns to the party.

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Squeeb dived into the hollow log, he felt it press in on his slender shoulders as he pushed as hard as he could to jam himself in. Unfortunately he was longer than the log so his feet were still sticking out as his fellow goblins walked past.

    "Sir Squeeb of Lameness, come out come out come where you be hiding and we promise to not hit you too much."

    Well that seems fair, Squeeb thought. Thinking it was only a matter of time before they see his feet anyway he was about to wiggle back out when the goblin finished.

    "only instead we hit harder, hahah!"

    Now that's just mean. So Squeeb stayed in the log and munched on a rather long worm that got too close as he waited for the four to leave.

    When they left he waited for a decent time and tried to wiggle out. He was stuck. "Ugghh!" he huffed and strained. "Oooohg" Until finally with a loud POP he fell out of the log and backward and headed for home.

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Electrobolt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Naknuk, having managed to find a decent hiding spot, decided to lay low and keep out of sight. As he kept an eye out, he watched as he saw the goblins that attempted to whack him in the head, as they were trying to decide where to look for him. As he watched, their "discussion" turned out to be quite humorous as he almost wanted to laugh. Almost. But instead, he remained silent, trying to keep his stomach from giving him away as they eventually gave up. After enough time seemed to pass, and he remained undetected, Naknuk then began to head back.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elhand - The King's Dilemma
    Gradak - Everwinter
    Jamben - Burning Plague
    Borkan - Voldur Campaign
    Tamni'el - Kingdom of Arim

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Pity.

    Khuraargh almost felt pity for the scrabbling searchers stumbling about in the shadowed swamps below him. He even had a nice long piss off of one of the great mangrove trees to help them...

    ...turns out, looks like they might be even more drunk than he is. How could they not tell the difference between the scents [and tastes] of monkey piss and goblin piss? Tiring of baiting them, the scarred goblin scrambles through the branches, dropping a few chunks of deadfall as he passes by, arriving ahead of them, back at the village...

    ...and there, he oh-so-languidly leans against Nord's pen and tosses an apple core over his shoulder, smirking his scarred face at them as they get back, huffing and puffing.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Squealy nommed up that apple core like no one's business.

    Back in the middle of town, there were many goblins wooting and just as many scowling, likely the ones who failed to find you lot. Eh, just ignore them.

    "Oh ha ho he, my chosen heroes, prove really good hiders, sneaky types, catch enemy off guard," Chief Gutwad guffawed throatily. "Now me not feel as much shame picking you, ha ha he he ho."

    "Come to front of Moot House in morning, me will provide rewards personally, it great honor. Now, for rest of night, eat, drink, play and enjoy bonfire."
    After that Chief Gutwad left, all those cider apples give him indigestion.


    You goblins, play into night as the party dies down, most goblins don't even make it to their homes, most fall down in a sleepy stupor outside around. It was a crazy party man.
    ---

    Tis now the next morning.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    The blue goblin wakes up atop a pile of his brother goblins. Bounding off he heads to the chief hut with a smile.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Electrobolt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Naknuk eventually woke up outdoors, next to a tree stump, as he slowly pulled himself up. "Ugh... Naknuk feel better... Slightly..." he silently spoke, before clambering around, trying to find his armor. Once he located his armor and shield, he donned then as quickly as possible, before hurrying his best to the chief's hut.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elhand - The King's Dilemma
    Gradak - Everwinter
    Jamben - Burning Plague
    Borkan - Voldur Campaign
    Tamni'el - Kingdom of Arim

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Gets up early, dodging his brother who had a few too many apples last night. After pre pairing his spells and packing his things he heads to the chiefs.

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Squeeb slowly opens his eyes and tries to recognize where he was. It took him a minute but finally he got it. He was lying face first on the ground, which explains why everything was so brown.

    Rolling over it all came back to him. The night before he had taken it upon himself to guard the tribe since all the goblins would be too appled up to scout around. He had decided to go patrolling, and must have fallen asleep somewhere along the outskirts of the tribe.

    Getting up, he spit out some dirt and a blade of grass before heading to the chief's hut.

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    There waiting for them was Slorb who was as usual picking his nose and wiping his findings on his fancy dirty garb.

    "Youse almost wake late," He said in his nasally pitch voice. Next to him was a potato sack bag filled with stuff. "Chief Gutwad has his head hurting way to much. I tell him he ate too many cider apples and snake eggs. So I am here on his behalf. He wanted me to let you borrow some stuff for accomplishing some dares. It all in this sack for you lot, so you decide who what will get what."

    "Sparky and Skortch get selected presents for braving the bonfire, though I tell Chief Gutwad they cheat somehow with magics or something, he no listen, too much cider apples," Slorb sounded a little bitter and even scoffed.

    "Anyway, those two each get a *Dragon brew gourd, careful they stinky. This not have to be returned to Moot House like other stuff when you come back," He said as he grabbed the potato sack and dragged it closer to them.

    "You got questions, I maybe answer, or not."

    Spoiler
    Show


    *Dragon brew gourd = Elixir of Firebreath
    ---


    Ring That Lets You Climb Real Good
    - a ring of climbing
    Helping Hand-Assisting Gloves
    Gorge of Gluttons—a +1 dogslicer that functions as a bane weapon when utilized against horses (improving to a +3 dogslicer that inflicts an additional 2d6 points of damage on a successful hit) This is Chief Gutwad's personal sword and he wants it back in one piece or heads will roll.
    Slippy Slide Maker Stick A Wand of Grease, caster level 2, 11 charges
    Pretty Red Flag Snatched From Dead Longshank Warrior- a red Knight's Pennon, for this instance though I will allow it to be mounted on a one handed bladed weapon.

    You can find the items in the d20pfsrd
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-15 at 07:08 AM.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "Gasp!" Squeeb gasped, as he looked through the bag, and pulled out a knight's flag. He quickly tied it to his weapon and started waving his sword around and watched as the flag rippled and waved. "Just like a real night," he squeaked, tears almost forming in his eyes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •