Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 310
  1. Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    Fighting through the fear the young goblin focuses his mind into a sharp weapon and thrusts it at the spider.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Mind Thrust
    (1d10)[6] damage Will save DC 15 negates

  2. Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sir Squeeb and his trusty 'steed' Noble Steed attack and annoy the spider who hisses in that spidery way in the movies. Unfortunately it seemed all these attacks on the spider fortified its will to kill and eat these goblins. With its instinctual resolve it fended off Sparky's mental attack.

    <Beginning of Initiative, go Khuraargh!>

  3. Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh scuttles around the great beast, shield held high, looking for an opening. He sees Squeeb move into position on the other side and then the scarred goblin rips loose another javelin, waves it at Squeeb, and then hurls it again, at the belly, aiming for its innards.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+7)[8]
    (1d4+3)[5]
    Close to melee on the next turn.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  4. Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Ouch, a one. Khuraargh in his quest to strike the many legged beast, finds himself tripping over one of the giant spider's legs. The javelin flies, its trajectory changed as it zips past Noble Steed's ear, nicking it just a little, hitting a tree behind him and Sir Squeeb ten feet behind them.

    <Go, naknuk!>

  5. Top - End - #185
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Electrobolt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Naknuk, wanting to get the creep back for having covered him in webbing, wielded his pick in a stabby position. Then, charging at the creature, he attempted to impale the creature.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+4)[11] +2 if charge can be applied
    Threat check (in case it's nat 20) : (1d20+4)[15]
    Damage: [roll]1d4+2
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elhand - The King's Dilemma
    Gradak - Everwinter
    Jamben - Burning Plague
    Borkan - Voldur Campaign
    Tamni'el - Kingdom of Arim

  6. Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Naknuk's attacked missed just barely as one of the giant spider's leg's kicked up a large rock that hit Naknuk's weapon just as he swung, throwing him off by something good.

    The giant spider then attempted to bite him but missed as the goblin ducked his head.


    <Go! whoever be next! Sir Squeeb, if it takes too long, then Skortch>

  7. Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "Careful Khuraargh!" Squeeb shouted as the spear passed by him. "Yous almost stuck my pig!"

    Turning back to the spider he saw Naknuk miss, realizing that the group needed some serious help he knew what he had to do. "Hey monster! You're ugly and legged and mean and nobody likes you!" he shouted at the beast as he jumped a step to the side and slashed his blade once more.

    Noble Steed also stepped to the opposite side of the spider and attacked.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift action to use my Challenge ability. Everyone gets a +1 bonus to their attack roll. I also gain a +1 to damage.

    5 foot step done by myself and Noble Steed to get flanking bonuses on the spider.

    Squeeb attack: (1d20+8)[18]
    damage: (1d4)[3]

    Noble Steed attack: (1d20+4)[10]
    damage: (1d4)[1]
    Last edited by Dienekes; 2012-11-15 at 02:16 AM.

  8. Top - End - #188
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Loads and fires a bolt at the creature.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Light Crossbow:(1d20+5)[16]
    Dmg: (1d6)[1]

  9. Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    The giant spider snarls as it limps to the side as she <withdrawals> trying to run-scramble away into the jungle forest away from these goblins. Perhaps the stories of Lotslegs were an exaggerated bunch, maybe she was getting too old, maybe the dice gods were not kind to her. Who knows!

  10. Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    The javelin flies off-mark as one giant leg swats at Khuraargh like he was but a fly. He sails through the air but snatches at a low-hanging branch, swings around and lands on his knees and knuckles after a roll to take off the brunt of the fall.

    Khuraargh bares his teeth in a savage snarl, and flashes an apologetic raised hand and lowered face at Squeeb.

    Seeing the great beast that had long plagued their people limping away, the scarred goblin hisses, scenting blood. He crouches low, tensing his muscle-corded body, then takes off through the undergrowth. He has his shield in front of him, parting the tall grasses as he charges madly. Nearing Lotslegs, he reaches into the special sheath sewn onto the inside of his shield and rips free his man-axe...

    ...and leaps high, aiming to land both a grievous blow and a handhold upon their hated foe.

    Spoiler
    Show

    YEEEE-HAW! Let's rock!

    Doing it like this to avoid confusion with bonuses.
    +2 Str +1 BAB +2 Charge +2 Flanking +1 Size +1 Cavalier's Challenge -1 Power Attack
    +2 Str +1 Whetted Weapon +2 Power Attack +1 Cavalier's Challenge
    (1d20+8)[24]
    (1d6+6)[9]
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  11. Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    Seeing the spider retreat, the young goblin begins to squirm, trying to free himself.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+4)[6] escape artist

  12. Top - End - #192
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Drawing a dagger from his belt he moves ahead to attempt and free Sparky while the others chase down the spider.

  13. Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Technically Khuraargh, would not be able to catch up with a <Withdrawing> Lotsleg, but this is a cinematic moment to just finish up this encounter xD.

    Lotslegs lets out a loud resounding SCCRrrreeEEEEEeeEE! as Khuraargh' pounces on the giant spider, driving his axe and slicing it in halves. The spider falls.

    With no threat looming at the moment Skortch is able to assist Sparky in freeing himself from the spider's web.

  14. Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    A cheer given at the spiders demise is quickly cut short at the realization that there may be more nearby. Skortch quickly cuts away the webbing holding Sparky and then reloads his crossbow and falls back in line to proceed.

  15. Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    "I hate spiders," grumbles the blue goblin.

  16. Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh climbs out of the carcass, dripping and spitting ichor. He takes a leaf to wipe off the guts blocking his eyes and nose, then fishes around in the puddle of entrails for his trusty man-axe.

    When he finds it, he gives the weapon a good cleaning--- as well as his shield, at least, as best a cleaning as circumstances permit, then sheathes it.

    Once again gathering up vines, he makes another grand trophy/monument of their victim, hanging up the two halves among the branches of four trees. That done, he hefts another javelin, tips his hat-helm at the others, then takes up the vanguard once more.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  17. Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    And there yet again was another warning against other fowl creatures and the by chance longshanks that there was a force in these here swamps not to be reckoned with.

    And so our half pint heroes continued on their journey.

    <Feel free to talk amongst yourself before I set up the next leg in this journey>

  18. Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "You killed the Lotsa Legs!" Squeeb said happily as he ran up to Khuraargh smiling that airheaded smile of his. "And I helped," he said with undo satisfaction.

    Looking over the corpse as he cleaned his blade he couldn't help but feel just a little hungry. But no! Squeeb held back the grumbling in his tummy, a knight does not eat monsters, he was almost entirely sure about that. Normal small lotslegs though, they were fair game.

    "So, where too next my brave companions?"

  19. Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    His cheerful disposition somewhat more sober the blue goblin says, "This way."

  20. Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh flashes a quick yellow grin and claps Sir Squeeb about the shoulder.

    The scarred goblin stands in reflection as he looks at his comrade, shrugs, then takes out his man-axe again. He roots about in the undergrowth for a gourd or piece of bamboo that can serve as a vessel...

    ...then hunts out the fangs of the great beast and milks them of their venom. That done, he secures the vessel with a good wad of corkwood and cobwebbing, then thrusts it through his belt.

    Spitting, he nods at Sparky and falls in behind him as they continue on their quest.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  21. Top - End - #201
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "Great heroes of Licktoad!" A cheer for themselves as they proceed on to look for their treasures.

  22. Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    And so our courageous goblins continue on their journey into perhaps more treacherous terrain.

    After some undetermined amount of walking and following, loosely, Scribbleface's map, you begin to hear the distant faint sounds of waves crashing against swampy shore not too far from here. The five you eventually in the distant see the site you sought, perhaps sixty feet away.

    A black and red two-masted ship of Chelish design lies mired in the mud in this clearing, its rigging thick with moss and decorated with lanterns and windchimes made from goblin skulls and bones. Strange writing is faintly visible along the ship’s prow, while the soggy, swampy “yard” that surrounds the wreck is encircled by a rickety wooden fence. A thin curl of smoke wafts up from a chimney that protrudes from an unusual box-like structure near the ship's bow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    1.) Is the weed riddled "yard". 2.) Is the rickety steep gangplank 3.) Is the ship of course.


    Please indicate on the map where your PC will be in the next round of posts. Such as saying B17 or something. Each square is 5 feet.

  23. Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh creeps through the brush. He waves the others on, to make ready by the gate, while he himself scrambles up a section of wall and pokes his head above the rampart to check out the lay of the land.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+9)[28] Climbing up that wall
    (1d20+5)[16] Perception to see/hear/smell what's what
    (1d20+6)[8] Stealth to stay hidden

    J-18
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2012-11-21 at 01:20 PM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  24. Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sparky

    Once Khuraargh makes the signal Sparky rushes to his side (I-18). He'll follow slowly, taking his time.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Climb and Stealth taking 10.
    CLimb 16
    Stealth 28
    Last edited by shugyosha; 2012-11-21 at 02:19 PM.

  25. Top - End - #205
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Sneaking up as directed he stays low, sniffing at the air to try and see if anyone /thing is near and then inspects the fence to see if there is a better way in than through the gate. Getting close enough to surprise anyone that may come out.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Stealth: (1d20+8)[23]
    Perception: (1d20+2)[9]

    edit: move D 15
    Last edited by Nixed; 2012-11-21 at 02:36 PM.

  26. Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    "Stay here, Noble Steed," Sir Squeeb whispered to his pig. "I don't want the villains to see you, and you don't climb fences too well."

    Seeing this as the best opportunity he's had in hours, Steed laid down and started to roll around in the dirt.

    "Be ready for when I call you, ok?" The pig ignored him, focusing instead on that comfy, cooling mud.

    "I'm gonna go round dah back way, and then we can attack from all the directions and the enemies will get all confused."

    Spoiler
    Show
    If he can make it around in time Squeeb will try and sneakily climb the fence around @15. He's also taking off his shield for this.
    Stealth:(1d20+8)[21]
    Climb: (1d20-1)[7]

  27. Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    The small rickety fence itself is an easy climb and those who climbed it found no issues (well maybe Sir Squeeb, he seemed to have some issues, he would topple over the top onto the ground but pick himself up and dust himself off). Sir Squeeb would off course, see the small tide of water in front of him. He would also be rather separated from his group having chosen a different entry point.

    And yes, to any viewers watching the goblins climb the fence despite the gate being just some thirty plus feet away, it was head shaking. But these are goblins, these are the sort of antics you'd expect from them.

    In terms of what they heard and saw, all but Khuraargh would hear nothing but nature noises. Like the waves crashing against the swampy shore off in the distance, insect noises, etc.

    @Khuraargh
    Spoiler
    Show


    The warrior gobby's ears would pick up the faint sound of a nicker from around ground level. Perhaps behind the ship?



    <Remember in your next posts to still include where you're character moved>

  28. Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Khuraargh shoulders his shield, then scrambles across the gnarled tree's branches, nodding in acknowledgment of Sparky. Reaching the tip, he tenses and leaps, drawing his father's blade in midair and landing with a crouch and a roll on the ship's deck.

    Tapping his shield's rim with the back of the blade, he points at the other side and mimes riding a horse, then runs his thumb across his throat.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Position O-11

    Climb (1d20+11)[24] ---Climbing across the tree's branches and then onto the ship
    Stealth (1d20+8)[15] --- Staying hidden
    Perception (1d20+5)[7] --- Sensing what's what. Um. Looks like his hat flopped over his face as he landed?
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2012-11-26 at 10:19 AM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  29. Top - End - #209
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Watches Khuraargh. He hadn't heard anything but after spending a day or so with the mute it was fairly obvious what he meant. Besides it made sense, this fence didn't make itself. Pointing a finger at their defacto leader he whispers quietly before sneaking his way closer to the gate.

    Message Spell to Khuraargh
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Signal when you're ready. I'll make a distraction"


    Spoiler
    Show

    Cast Message
    move: b 11

  30. Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: [PF] We be Goblins! IC

    Squeeb's face was hit with muddy dirt as he fell. Lifting his head up he took a quick look around to see if his friends had noticed his little mishap. Shifting his eyes he decided to roll with it, staying low to the ground and pretending to himself that his tumble down the fence was all apart of his super secret stealthy plan of amazing ambushing and generally being heroic.

    Creeping forward he moves along the edge of the water (if it's not too deep) to see the other side of the boat.

    Meanwhile, Noble Steed watched as his master fell off a fence, and shook his head with disappointment. If pigs can sigh in resignation, Steed does so, and gets out of his mud spot and heads toward the gate.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Squeeb to #9 Noble Steed to B11
    Stealth: (1d20+8)[25]
    Perception: (1d20-1)[14]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •