New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Legion War (IC)

Lucinda snarls "Like hell you will, you will not kill my new familiar or I garauntee you'll regret it, never kill a witch's familiar unless you want the witch to hunt you down. Besides, why throw away some one this valuable, he cannot betray me he is bound by blood. If you're in such a hurry then why don't you scout ahead and I will catch up, I can move faster than you can since I can travel by air." She turns to the downed man and keeps blasting him with the wand until he wakes up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Let me know how many charges it will take or if he will just die/be killed
    Blarg...

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Max

Max reaches his left hand out, and grasps Lucinda's collar. He turns around, still dragging the rude witch behind him. "Jaron, keep him the commander pinned, or at least unable to fight anymore. I need a word with Lucinda."

Using his strength to keep her feet moving, he stops when they are out of earshot. "What you're doing is down right pathetic. Keeping a war prisoner, who would rather kill himself, than be caught. That was the whole reason I joined this resistance, is because taking people by force, and keeping them tortured and threatened is down right wrong. So, I am going to go over there, and give him a warrior's way out. You can either hold your tongue, and come with me back over there, or sit your childish ass down here."

Max didn't raise his voice for once, and he didn't sound too angry. But his eyes were quivering, and his nostrils flared like a raging boar. His Giant features were throbbing and mean, and he stormed off, holding his Hammer.

Upon reaching the low to the floor commander, he holds out a hand. "Get up. I want a duel with you. You win, we let you go. You lose, I kill you. "
    Last edited by Savior; 2013-02-25 at 05:50 PM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Commander shakes his head. "I'd never be able to beat you in single combat. We all must know our limits, and in challenging me, you knew you were submitting me to a rigged contest. I am a leader, not a warrior, and i have long since forgone my combat skills. Kill me if you must, but a fight will result in the end we've already come to."
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

Max

"I wouldn't ask you to change sides, simply because I know how it feels to defect from a general's forces. Would you like to die with your squadron?"