New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MagCave VI: What Is a Mag? A Miserable Little Pile of Circuits!

[Monster Mash - Valente, Astrana, and Angie]

Valente rubs the back of his neck. Oh look, he's blushing. "You deserve something nice once in a while." He gives his girlfriend a silly smile before looking back at Angie again. "I didn't spend all of it in one go, though. There's still rent to pay after all."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MagCave VI: What Is a Mag? A Miserable Little Pile of Circuits!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post

[Monster Mash]

"Hah! Fair enough, fair enough."

The man's laugh is less of a chuckle now and more of a surprised, sharp intake. It takes him a moment to regain his composure after that, taking a long drink of brandy to cover up the loss of face.

"Though in truth, I don't think that will be a problem for you. You'll find soon enough that fame and fortune alike are quite easy to acquire in this place, at least for those with talent."
    Thanks.

So, do you ever use the whole intangibility thing for less than kosher purposes?

You don't sneak into ladies locker rooms, do you?

She says this with a playful smile.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Monster Mash]

"Nah, that'd be ruining the fun of it. I usually just put on an NPC disguise and just walk right in under everyone's noses. Much more entertaining that way."

Quips a similar playful smile right back.

There's also the fact that the projection is a fairly recent experiment and he just used it tonight to improvise a costume, but meh.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    [Monster Mash]

"Nah, that'd be ruining the fun of it. I usually just put on an NPC disguise and just walk right in under everyone's noses. Much more entertaining that way."

Quips a similar playful smile right back.

There's also the fact that the projection is a fairly recent experiment and he just used it tonight to improvise a costume, but meh.
    I'd imagine.
    Aurelia, how the hell did you get there?!
    She's wearing a succubus costume: wings made of shadow, black shorts, a black shirt with a bare midriff, and a black corset with red details.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Misha Moves

I don't think that cat water thing applies nearly as much as you think it does.

Reina would get stuck first in the posting order to respond to this. Typical.
    ... She is... curious and that might show on her face, but if she oversteps now, Magtok might flip out forever (he has these psychotic issues you see) and ruin everything, from superheroing to Thanksmas dinner.

So Reina opts to... say nothing and look to Magtok for his decision.

Admittedly, it's not a no. It's not a public decrying of anything but that. And that in and of itself might be bad enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Felandria Chat

"I can bio-engineer a suitable large giant robot suit, or maybe a giant monster pet thing, if you can promise to be gentle with it. Do you start moving slower at that size, messages and stuff from the brain to the rest of your body taking longer to reach their destination, or is it just magically handwaved as everything being the same, but bigger?"
    A rather important question. If she's forced to move at a sluggish Godzilla-esque pace at those sizes, his giant training bot would have to be designed accordingly.

Mishafilms Ltd.

"I've already had children before," Magtok responds, completely missing the point. Wouldn't what Misha's asking require a second person? I mean, humans don't reproduce asexually like her watery kind probably do, and we've all already seen what kinds of disasters occur when ReinClones have kids, so that's no mystery, either.
    Mishaversal Studios

"Well, I meant what kids between you two would look like, since I have samples of you both. I can just combine the two and give you a rough idea of how they'd turn out naturally." Barring genetic fumbles and chaos and all sorts of factors. Misha can give one possible natural outcome, but she'd have to cherry pick bits of sequence to get more varied results, and she doesn't have a large enough sample to do this a whole bunch of times.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Cael, Clegg, Mag, and NORA!

Caelynn does take his arm.
    He really shouldn't do that. He's lucky I haven't slugged him.
    Clegg speaks, his tone as civil as possible. Your fist might get stuck, darling. It'd be a shame to dirty such... soft looking flesh, wouldn't it?

As for you, Magtok... It's considered rude for a host to treat a guest so terribly...

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Clegg speaks, his tone as civil as possible. Your fist might get stuck, darling. It'd be a shame to dirty such... soft looking flesh, wouldn't it?

As for you, Magtok... It's considered rude for a host to treat a guest so terribly...
    ((... You might want to repost this in the new thread))
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!