Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 221
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Planetary Pioneers: IC

    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

    It has been over a year since the brutal end of the Clone Wars, and now the Empire rules the galaxy with an iron fist. It is generally believed that Darth Vader has exterminated the last of the Jedi, and that the Empire is combing through the outer rim exterminating rebels, and even entire species, as they go. However, whispered rumors of resistance grow louder as well, and some say another war is imminent.

    ...

    Fortunately, matters such as this are irrelevant out here. You are all individuals living in the fringes of society in the Star Wars Universe. You find yourself currently on Magrathea, a tiny forested planet in the outer rim, far from the influences of the Empire, and indeed isolated from almost all interstellar organizations. Here most people lead simple lives, relying on their own sweat and determination to get from day to day, week to week.

    You are currently in Aragent, the largest city on Magrathea, which is still small, as cities go. Starship traffic is very light, and shuttles are a relatively rare sight, most citygoers favoring cheaper landspeeders, or riding rontos, or other beasts of burden. Still, inside the city, many locals make their living selling and trading goods or services. Their shops, tents, or stalls can be found in the trade hub, located in the center of town. You have come into town today because a friend of yours gave you the heads up (or perhaps you overheard somewhere else) that a wealthy entrepreneur new to town was in the trade hub offering great pay for help clearing his recently purchased property of a womp rat infestation. You have decided to check it out.

    The trade hub is dusty, hot, and chaotic. Dozens of individuals of all races and species trickle past you as you make your way through the market, passing by a wide assortment of stores and sales tents. A Dug street vendor tries to sell you skewered lizards, a Sullustian tries to bring your attention to his collection of droids, and a very drunk looking human is thrown bodily out through the doorway of a cantina by the Quarren bartender. Continuing your search for this entrepreneur, you see a small crowd (about 10-15 individuals) standing in front of a slightly raised platform. Standing on the platform is a wiry, well dressed human studying at a datapad in his hand. Just to the side of the platform, an enormous Trandoshan stands hunched over his blaster rifle, scowling at the crowd. To the other side of the platform you see a simple sign, which reads:

    “Now Hiring: Anyone and Everyone! Help Hunt Womp Rats! 100 credits per head, plus bonuses!”

    Spoiler
    Show
    Welcome to the game! Tell everyone how you approach the platform, and what other characters might notice about you, etc.
    Once everyone is done posting/doing what they want, the mysterious entrepreneur will speak!
    Last edited by thechosen2nd; 2012-09-24 at 11:35 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Terra remained in the back at very making sure to be a decent distance away from Head Case. Keeping the right distance was tricky, she needed him close enough to help in case of a problem, but far enough that she didn't draw attention to herself.

    Looking at the rich man, her fears were a bit relieved. She had been worried that a rich man here was too big a coincidence and it was her head, not ramp rat heads, he was after. However, she doubted a Hapan would show up and hang out with an inferior alien and the man wasn't good enough looking himself to be one of the beautiful Hapan race.

    That didn't mean he wasn't a bounty hunter, but it meant it was unlikely since to come all this way, reveal you are rich, and then look around wasn't quite the most subtle of hunter. As such, the job seemed legit and with the low amount of credits she had she knew she needed it.

    Terra didn't care much for having to do normal work and jobs like a lowly common mercenary, but she had to fund her escapes, pay the right people to help her disguises, and keep Head Case working properly while also keeping him upgraded and different looking to disguise him.

    While Terra could change her hair style,clothing, dye her hair, and make a few other changes to disguise herself, hiding Head Case was much harder and much more expensive.

    With a sigh, she nodded at Head Case and moved up toward the platform. Anyone watching her would tell she had a strong air of authority, and her beauty was clear for anyone to see. Luckily for her, Hapans tended to stay in their own sector so it was unlikely anyone here knew what a Hapan was, and would most likely assume she was just an extremely attractive common-born human; which was fine with Terra.

    While she wasn't intimidating or well-built, she trusted the well armed and powerful combat droid would be.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    "So what's a Womp Rat, anyway?" calls a scratchy voice from the middle of the crowd. The speaker pushes forward through the press of bodies. finally revealing himself as a young-looking Human male, slightly above average height and athletically built. Long, dark hair frames his face, and he's dressed in a dusty jumpsuit and heavy, military-surplus boots, with a large, heavy-looking pack on his shoulders and a cheap blaster rifle carried on a sling. "And, just where's the job?" he follows up.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    A tall, green female Ithorian, clothed in brown robes and laden with a large rucksack, watches the crowd for a moment before starting to make her way quietly to the front. She appears thin but lean and carries herself with a quiet dignity. Around her waist is a thick belt with a wide variety of tools and equipment, as well as a discrete but noticeable holster with a black blaster pistol inside.

    Naga-Tee hears and then spots the man pushing his way through the crowd and inwardly sighs. A mercenary. Fantastic. I had hoped that this unpleasantness could be done with dignity. At least the second question he asked will be useful to me. Naga-Tee straightens her robes and waits slightly to the side of the platform.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bowerbird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Looming over the majority of the crowd, Mar glowers at anyone standing too close to him. Not that many would be likely to anyway, a Yuzzem itself is fairly intimidating: big, furry, visible claws and fangs. Mar is all that, with a multitude of scars and missing fur, culminating in half his face being made up of shoddy cybernetics, with visible moving parts, and a glowing red light for an eye. Everyone whose gaze lingers on his face, gets an even more murderous look.
    Character "Resume" (Somewhat out of date)

    Quote Originally Posted by Who
    Loving that fluff, loving it so much. If that fluff was a person I'd marry it.
    Systems GMed:
    Star Wars SAGA, D&D 3.5, WFRP2

    Systems I've Attempted to GM:
    Dark heresy, Exalted, M&M.

    Helping provide Homebrew for lowlevelowl's Desecrated Campaign Setting.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Well... it's a start, I can't leave this forsaken place if I can't afford a ship. A shorter than average, green skinned Duros wearing blank pants and shirt in the style of a pilot navigates his way through the crowd trying to get close. Unaccustomed to pushing his way through crowds, Laikir tries to take the path of least resistence until he is close enough to the platform to see. He hears someone ask about what womp rats are, he looks to the speaker and then back to the platform to hear the answer.

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Unit 53 meanders through the crowd, keeping an eye on Terra, while also scanning the area incessantly. He scans mostly for threats, but does take a moment on the secondhand droids, both out of curiosity and to see if there were any salvagable parts he could use on himself. Of course, they'd all be inferior models to himself...

    As he reaches the crowd, somewhat behind Terra, he towers over most of the assembled creatures, simply watching.

    Perception: (1d20+10)[16]
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    'Cai's comments blend in with the murmur of the crowd; the entrepreneur doesn't even blink, as he continues studying his datapad. His first question does invoke a handful of skeptical looks from those standing nearby. someone murmurs, "Where the frak is he from? can't hardly walk around Aragent without seeing a womp rat... if your eyes are open..." At the second question the Trandoshan leans forward and grimaces down at 'Cai.
    "Patience, human. Master will explain soon."
    His voice would perhaps have seemed threatening if it weren't so dull and monotone.

    Headcase:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You seen a number of particularly mean looking individuals scattered throughout the crowd, but nothing catches your eye as particularly threatening. Pretty much everyone in the crowd is armed with some kind of pistol (most look pretty well used and out of date) while there are a few with hunting rifles, and a few with apparently no weapons at all. (Basically, you outgun everyone.)

    The droids around are mostly what you would expect on a backwater world: Woefully inadequate next to you.



    After a few more moments of waiting, the man on the platform clears his throat. The trandoshan takes this as a signal to stand up at full attention, and shout out:
    Hey, listen up, scum! Master Thane is going to explain the deal now."

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    The man on the platform rolls his eyes slightly at the shout from his servant, but composes himself, and projects his voice over the crowd:

    "Right. My name is Thane Bordan. I have recently purchased this plot of forest with the intent of using it for a breeding ground for my extremely valuable herd of Burgundy Deer. They are a beautiful forest dwelling deer species, and a rare subspecies of the type found on Alderaan, which I periodically harvest for their hides. Unfortunately, I was not aware of the Womp Rat infestation when I purchased the land. These vermin pose a serious threat to my herd, and so I must remove them immediately. I will be rewarding you 100 credits per head that you return to me here, until every last rat is eradicated. For those who are particularly industrious, and are able to bring me at least 10 Womp Rat heads, I will grant an additional bonus reward of 1000 credits."

    "Now, a few quick warnings, since I would rather not have anyone turning up dead on my property. (Other than Womp Rats, that is... Hahaha…) As I am sure most of you already know, dealing with these pests in the forest is entirely different from in the city. Here they travel in packs, and tend to be much more ferocious. A small pack would not hesitate to attack a lone hunter, and when defending a meal, these beasts can be particularly aggressive. Just a heads up. Also, you should be warned that forests in this area are known for hosting the rare plant bloodwort. Although a favorite food to my Burgundy Deer herd, this plant is poisonous upon contact with the skin of most other species, including humans. Fortunately, it is fairly easy to identify, as the flowers are blood red, and its red-veined leaves are often over a meter in length.”


    He looks up pensively, and mutters to himself, “Let me see... is that everything? Oh yes…” Suddenly, his expression goes dark, and he stares down fiercely at the crowd below him. “You will find that I am a generous man. But I am also a strict one. My personal living space to the west of the forest is off-limits. My guards are ordered to shoot intruders first, and ask questions later. I also don’t take kindly to cheaters. If you try to swindle me, you will regret it.” His somber disposition disappears, and his business-like attitude returns, as if nothing had happened. “I think that covers everything. Does anyone have any questions?”


    EDIT: typo, I wrote 50, meant 100.
    Last edited by thechosen2nd; 2012-09-25 at 12:24 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir lowers his head trying to prevent the speaker from knowing who is shouting, and yells, The sign says 100 a head.

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  11. - Top - End - #11
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee listens carefully to the pitch: the man's farming of Burgundy Deer for their hides repels her, as does his attitude towards Womp Rats - cutting the head of one of the creatures and returning it to him seems savage and brutal. However, Womp Rats are predominantly pests and would be a danger to the deer and to anyone else who ventured within the forests. I suppose it's just an unpleasant way of funding further expeditions. I can't stop the man from killing deer, and at least I'll get a chance to explore the forests whilst I'm in there.

    Naga-Tee steps forward from the crowd towards the platform and clears her throat.

    "How many Womp Rats inhabit the forest?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Naga-Tee tries to remember if bloodwort is dangerous to Ithorians. Life Sciences (d20+13): (1d20+13)[31]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    I couldn't say exactly how many of the vermin there are, but I would estimate their numbers to be well over 100. The forest is very large, as my herd requires a vast area to roam in the shade of canopy cover. I don't expect you'll have any trouble finding womp rats about, at least for the first couple days, before their numbers begin to drop.


    Naga-Tee:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are well aware of the plant, bloodwort, although you know it by a different name. The oils in the plant's leaves do affect Ithorians, although it has a milder and more delayed effect against your skin compared to many other spcies. (Think like poison ivy- a mild nuisance, not really a concern.)

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Mordecai ignores the comments and snickers that follow his questions. It was better to ask and look like a rube than to be caught short because you were too proud to ask. He crosses his arms across his chest as the little guy said his piece before piping up with another series of questions. "So. Big varmints, teeth and claws, the usual? You said they're aggressive, do they carry diseases? Anything else to watch out for?"
    Last edited by Philistine; 2012-09-25 at 05:49 PM.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Yes, although the teeth are what you really need to watch out for. Surprisingly powerful jaws on these rats, perhaps evolved to crush the cones of the scalewood trees. I know on other planets womp rats have been known to carry the spotted plague, but I believe that is more a concern with the rats you find in the city; forest rats are usually clean. Still, I wouldn't recommend getting bitten. They'll take a chunk of your arm off in the blink of an eye."

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    "Do you want us to literally drop smelly heads on the floor in front of you? Or shall we find a cleaner way to identify and prove we killed them?" Terra asks with a charming and soft tone.
    Last edited by Major; 2012-09-25 at 03:08 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    More than a couple heads turn to observe the attractive humanoid woman who posed the question; someone gives a cat call from across the crowd, followed by a peal of laughter from his friends.

    Thane Bordan smiles mechanically, and replies, I believe the preferred method would be to carry the heads in bags... I don't believe the townspeople would appreciate me staining their trade hub with rat blood. Plus, this will allow you to carry more heads back in one trip."

    "I suppose I should also clarify that I will be issuing bounties each evening at sunset right here. You will bring your heads, we will confirm the count, collect the heads, and then issue you your reward."
    Last edited by thechosen2nd; 2012-09-25 at 04:16 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Thane scans the crowd, waiting for any more questions. After a few moments of silence, he continues.

    “Very well. If there are no other questions, I will turn things over to my capable assistant, Krushk. If you think of something else, he should be able to help. Good luck, and thank you.” With that, he hands the data pad to his assistant, and leaves the platform, walking briskly towards his property without a backwards glance.


    Krushk (the trandoshan) steps forward and gruffly shouts: “Alright everyone, form a line! I don’t have all day. Everyone who wants to set foot on master Thane’s property must sign their name on this here datapad. He wants to keep track of exactly who and how many people are in his forest.”

    You all apparently have a different concept of what a “line” is, next to the locals in this city. Before you know it, you find yourselves elbowed to the back of a hodgepodge of individuals reaching out for the datapad. You realize now that most of the people in the crowd are arranged into groups, some as small as four, some as large as eight. Almost no one seems to be here on their own… except for you. Soon, you are the last six people standing before the Trandoshan. He looks you up and down, with a frown on his face:

    “Quite the ragtag group of outsiders, aren’t you? You all are working together then? Good. That means you’re less likely to die. When they die, the boss makes me fill out more paperwork. I hate paperwork. Just sign your names here, and you are ready to go. Unless you have any last questions...”

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    53 stands behind the others, simply looking them over, and making sure none of them make any sudden movements towards Terra.

    Unless she orders him to do something different, that is.
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    'Cai looks over the group stoically. This was even more of a mixed bag than the Teth militia. And the militia had trained together. And still hadn't lasted- Right.

    Well, they wouldn't be up against Jedi here, or Clone troopers with an army of starfighters and mechanized walkers either. These "womp rats" were just animals - nasty enough from the sound of it, and they'd have to be careful, but still. This bunch would probably do for hunting animals.

    Nodding sharply, he steps up to the Trandoshan and signs the datapad. "Mordecai Rokke," he says clearly.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    With a calm and precise motion, Terra signs the name "Terra Dikolv" on the slip. She doesn't both to sign her droid's name. After all, you wouldn't sign the name of a weapon or the type of clothes you wore.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir steps forward and signs his name. Afterwards he watches the rest sign their names. Those that already signed he will introduce himself too (To Cai and Terra) hello, I'm Laikir. Looks like we are working together.

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bowerbird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Mar walks up to the Trandoshan, eyeing him suspiciously, before signing his name in a surprisingly deft motion. He trudges over to where the Duros is talking to people, "Name's Mar. Looks like we are at that." He doesn't sound too pleased about it, but what can you do.
    Character "Resume" (Somewhat out of date)

    Quote Originally Posted by Who
    Loving that fluff, loving it so much. If that fluff was a person I'd marry it.
    Systems GMed:
    Star Wars SAGA, D&D 3.5, WFRP2

    Systems I've Attempted to GM:
    Dark heresy, Exalted, M&M.

    Helping provide Homebrew for lowlevelowl's Desecrated Campaign Setting.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    "So we are." Terra says with a shrug, "Name is Terra, droid is Head Case."

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee waits her turn and signs her name neatly on the form, smiling wryly at the frowning Trandoshan. Hiding her surprise at having been grouped together, she turns to the others, spreading her hands and bowing her head slightly.

    "Greetings. I am Naga-Tee. It is a pleasure to be working with you."

    As she speaks she looks around the group, her gaze lingering on 'Head Case'.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Terra follows Naga-Tee's eyes before raising an eyebrow, "Something the matter?"

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee turns back to Terra and pauses for a moment before speaking.

    "Not at all: I'm simply surprised to see such a destructive droid on a small world like this. Is it your bodyguard?

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir watches as the lack of enthusiasm and outright rudeness become more and more apparent. Oh, this is going to be pleasant...Are all of you proficient with blasters?

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    "That is one of his functions, though he has quite a few other functions as well that make things here easier." Terra says with a shrug. For a moment she had been worried this partner knew something about the droid, but it seemed like genuine curiousity. Still, best not to let her guard down. "Hunting, protection, various jobs that need muscle, like this one, etc. etc."

    She looks at the other person and shrugs, "I'm decent with one, not the best but my droid is amazing."

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bowerbird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Mar shrugs, "Not bad, but better with bomb." He says with a nasty grin showing pointed yellow and durasteel teeth, indicating the mostly empty grenade bandolier around his torso.
    Character "Resume" (Somewhat out of date)

    Quote Originally Posted by Who
    Loving that fluff, loving it so much. If that fluff was a person I'd marry it.
    Systems GMed:
    Star Wars SAGA, D&D 3.5, WFRP2

    Systems I've Attempted to GM:
    Dark heresy, Exalted, M&M.

    Helping provide Homebrew for lowlevelowl's Desecrated Campaign Setting.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir tries to keep the skepticism off his face, Not a whole lot of confidence withe the blasters, and a general disinterest.... lets just hope no one shoots someone else in the foot by accident.

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •