Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 221
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    'Cai grunts sharply in pain as the thug's blaster bolt scorches across his back, but makes his shot before twisting to deal with the opponent who'd opened fire on him. "Too stupid to live," he mutters in disgust as the strangers surge forward despite their heavy losses. He takes careful aim at a bandit off to the east of his position before loosing his next bolt.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Two Swifts to Aim at Thug 8, allowing 'Cai to ignore cover.
    Attack: (1d20+5)[7](12) +6 (FP from OOC) = 18
    Damage: (3d8+2)[6][5][7](20)

    Ranged attacks against 'Cai are made with a -5 penalty while he is prone.
    Last edited by Philistine; 2012-10-17 at 12:23 AM.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    "Headcase, orders are kill the *******." She says pointing at the stranger as she presses her back against the tree. Then with a deep breath she quickly spins out away from the tree and fires a shot right at one of the thugs before spinning back behind the tree she was using as cover.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Running attack allows me to divide my movement so...

    Shift to G11, fire, shift to J11

    (1d20+3)[12]
    (3d4)[10]

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Headcase returns his aim to the stranger, as ordered, -ORDERS ACKNOWLEDGED-

    Spoiler
    Show
    Burst Fire: (1d20+4)[6]
    Damage: (5d10)[32]

    :facedesk:
    Last edited by Odentin; 2012-10-17 at 12:33 AM.
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee hisses in pain at her searing wound, but continues to fight, taking careful aim at the remaining thug in front of her and then firing.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Two Swift Actions to aim, then firing.

    Attack: (1d20+2)[6]

    Damage: (3d6+1)[13]

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    As Laikir's original target falls, he quickly moves to a new position of cover that he can fire on another target.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move to: H11, Attack 3
    Attack: (1d20+5)[15]
    Damage: (3d6)[11]

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Terra's nimble moves are to no avail, and her shot flies by her target with no effect.

    One of the thugs looks down at the fallen comrade right next to him, before running over to the leader. "These aren't like the last group, Greev! They're killin' us one by one. We gotta get out of here!" he shouts with terror in his eyes.

    The skirmish rages on for a moment longer, with Laikir, Naga-Tee, and one of the thugs all firing chaotic shots off target, before the stranger responds to his panicked ally.

    He surveys the forest with a cold grimace, and shouts back:
    "Grow a pair, ya stinkin' Sleemo! Keep shooting, or you'll end up as dead as the others!" He then wallops the thug upside the head, and crouches down behind the bush again, completely hidden from sight. [thug 8 takes 1 damage ]

    You will never know if the motivational speech from the leader would have inspired the terrified thug to continue fighting, because one well aimed shot from 'Cai put him out of his misery, sending the thug toppling backwards. [thug 8 dead.]

    Meanwhile, the thug to the north lands another hit on Mar, and the thug to the west sends a blaster bolt just under Laikir's arm. Mar responds with another howl of pain, but focuses his mind and sends a slug right back at his opponent. His aim is even better, and he lodges a bulled in the thugs upper body. [Mar takes 10 damage, thug takes 11. used a force point for that one though. Also, love it when 2d6 beat 3d6 ]

    Headcase hones in on the thug leader, but just as you are about to shoot, the man ducks behind the bush again. Changing targets, you rotate to your right, and deliver a spray of heavy fire on the thug to the south, but changing targets so quickly threw off your aim, and the bolts sail over the thug's head.
    Last edited by thechosen2nd; 2012-10-17 at 09:27 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    More sloppy shooting, 'Cai sighs inwardly. It was just dumb luck that his elbow had slipped, jostling the rifle as he took his last shot - otherwise that bolt would have sprayed dirt up from near the target's feet. Still, it's one more target down, meaning 'Cai is free to straighten and take aim on the late-appearing bandit.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Two Swifts to Aim, negating any cover.
    Attack: (1d20+5)[10](15)
    Damage: (3d8+2)[4][2][4](12)

    'Cai remains prone for that sweet, sweet -5 penalty to incoming ranged attacks.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Head Case walks forward, bringing the stranger into his line of sight and bringing the blaster to bear on him with furious abandon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to W12.

    Burst Fire: (1d20+1)[20]
    Damage: (5d10)[37]

    Edit: YES! I'm back, baby!
    Last edited by Odentin; 2012-10-17 at 10:26 PM.
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Terra takes a deep breath trying to not throw a temper tantrum and break the stupid holdout blaster. Annoyed, she quickly pulls out the heavy blaster pistol and fires at the stranger, doubting she'd hit him from that far, but figuring it was better than standing and doing nothing.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move action, draw heavy blaster.
    Standard Fire at strange
    (1d20+3)[14]
    (3d6)[14]

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee takes several deep breaths, doing her best not to lose her focus. She aims carefully and fires once again at the bandit to the north.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Aiming and then firing at Thug 4.

    Attack: (1d20+2)[5]

    Damage: (3d6+1)[12]

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir ducks behind the tree as the blaster fire skims bast him (Move to I11), raises his blaster at the thug and fires.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack 3: (1d20+5)[23]
    Damage: (3d6)[13]

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    The skirmish continues, with bullets flying everywhere through the forest. Looking across to battlefield, it is clear to see that the tides have turned. Although you are surrounded and bloodied, your opponents are equally injured, and you now have them outnumbered.

    Terra's shot flies over the thug leader's head. The thug to the west is not so fortunate, and Laikir's shot hits him square in the abdomen. [thug 3 takes 13 damage.] Naga-Tee looses a woefully inaccurate shot at the badly wounded thug to the north.

    The thug leader looks down at the fallen gangster who he lashed out at only a moment ago. His face does not show pity; rather, it shows disgust, and perhaps... a hint of fear. He straightens up, and scowls while looks shiftily around the clearing. He carefully and dextrously backs away from the skirmish, his free hand reaching into a pocket and pulling out a small black object with lightning speed.

    Meanwhile, 'Cai rotates again in his prone state, and fires an incredible shot just under Headcase's outstretched blaster rifle, landing a direct hit on the thug to the south. The thug doubles over from the pain, and coughs up a bit of blood. [thug 2 takes 13 damage.]

    Noticing that the leader is retreating, the thug to the west begins to do the same, although with far less tact. He drops his pistol haphazardly, and runs to the north, clutching his side as he goes. [runs 12 meters north, off map. You can chase him if you want, but I'm not going to draw up the map.] Meanwhile, the wounded thug to the north can't see the leader from his vantage point, and continues fighting. Despite his grievous wound, he delivers an incredible shot at Mar. Mar is hit square in his bionic eye, and drops to the ground with a resounding thump. [mar takes 24 damage. He's dead ]

    Headcase chases after the retreating thug leader, and fires yet another bust of heavy weapon fire, but the thug leader is nimble, and sees the attack coming, dodging it as he flees. [if you're worried about the cover, you still would have missed.]

    The thug to the south is also slow on the uptake, and continues fighting despite the increasingly terrible odds, not to mention his serious wound. He straightens up and fires a round back at 'Cai. The bolt whizzes right by your ear; you can almost feel the heat of the bolt as it zooms by.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    The Ithorian shouts in anger as a blast tears into Mar beside her, dropping him to the ground. The shot looked pretty fatal, even to an amateur like her. Fighting back angry tears, Naga-Tee lines up another shot, praying that this time she will hit the man who killed her companion.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Right...

    Attack: (1d10+2)[11]

    Damage: (3d6+1)[18]

    EDIT: rolled a d10 for my attack...
    Last edited by Karnius; 2012-10-18 at 05:57 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    "Do NOT let him escape!" Terra yelled breaking from cover to chase after the retreating man, "He started this and he has all the womp rat heads. He's paying with his life and those heads for the ammo wasted and the medical equipment we'll need to expand."

    As she charges she fires at his retreating form, determined to drop the man.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Shift to P11, shoot the man

    (1d20+3)[4] +(1d6)[6] (Force point)
    (3d6+1)[11]

    Edit: Damn it should have waited to see the roll before going all force point on it >.>
    Last edited by Major; 2012-10-18 at 11:55 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    With only one target left in sight, 'Cai lurches to his feet and fires off another bolt at the bandit he'd just winged. "I have you now," he whispers.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to stand.
    Attack: (1d20+5)[10](15) vs Thug 2
    Damage: (3d8+2)[3][6][1](12)

    Next turn he can start chasing people down.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    -ORDERS ACKNOWLEDGED-

    Headcase begins chasing the leader, switching to autofire in lieu of bursts...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Moving due north after the stranger.

    Autofire: (1d20+1)[19]
    Damage: (3d10+1)[18]
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Pleased with his successful hit, Laikir takes aim once again and fires on the thug.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack Thug 3: (1d20+5)[15]
    Damage: (3d6)[9]


    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Seeing the thug leader's retreat, Terra boldly charges forward, firing a hasty shot as she goes, which buries itself in a tree next to her target.

    Laikir aims another shot at the fleeing thug to the west, and drops him to the ground with a shot in the thigh, leaving him unresponsive. [Thug 3 takes 9 damage, I took the liberty of moving you to a place where you could see him, since I forgot to actually move his piece off the map after the last round.]

    Meanwhile, Naga-Tee fires again at the same target, and is met with a similar lack of success.

    The thug leader suddenly hurls the small black object out in front of him, and instantly turns to race away from the battle. As soon as the black object hits the ground, thick black smoke begins pouring out of it. Almost instantly, a sizable patch of the forest is covered in smoke. He sprints directly east, as fast as he can with such an over-sized backpack weighing him down. He yells out as his figure fades in the smoke: "We'll get you back for this, you rotten nerf herders!"

    'Cai focuses his attention on the wounded thug to the south, and swiftly delivers the killing blow with another spot-on shot to the the torso. [12 damage to thug 2, thug 2 dead.]

    The thug to the north opens his mouth in a toothy grin of satisfaction after dropping Mar with his shot. However, his grin quickly turns to a look of confusion and fear as he realizes he is the only member of his gang left. He slowly lowers his gun as he realizes his predicament, and then turns tail fleeing north, as Naga-Tee's bullet flies over his head. [moves 12 squares north.]

    Meanwhile, headcase pursues the fleeing leader, undeterred by the smoke grenade. You unleash a spray of fire on the man once he comes back into your sights, firing accurately between the bush and tree providing a narrow window of opportunity to hit your target. [Thug leader takes 18 damage.]

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Terra curses as the man throws the smoke grenade. She had one too and they were great for escaping, she'd used them while on the run.

    She clenched her fist and tried to calm her breathing. "Use your damn scanners and find him. I want him dead!" Terra orders Headcase.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    With all enemies around him dead, and the thug leader being pursued by Headcase, Laikir gets a head start on finding out what he can about these would-be bandits. Starting with the man he most recently killed he walks to him (while walking up to him, Laikir will change the powerpack in his blaster), crouches down and begins searching the body. The mans blaster and any power packs/energy packs Laikir will pocket.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Yes, you can consider this Laikir 'looting' the body, first thing he does is take the weapon since that shouldn't just be left sitting on the ground regardless of a persons looting beliefs. Next he searches the body for any identifying marks or things of interest. He believes they are probably nothing more than bandits, but he's still going to look. In the process, anything with real value or potential value Laikir will pocket, as unnoticably as possible.

    After Laikir is done with this body he will move onto the next, I assume that by the time he is done with this first one, the thug leader will probably be captured and there will be some notice of what everyone is doing. As a result, after this first one, Laikir will not immediately try and pocket anythign interesting unless there is clearly no one paying attention to him (keep in mind trees and bushes may be blocking views).

    Heres some deception checks for being sneaky about everything
    Deception: (1d20+9)[16]
    Deception: (1d20+9)[26]


    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  21. - Top - End - #141
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee holsters her pistol, swallows hard and then walks to check on Mar - she's pretty confident that he didn't survive that last shot, but she goes to make sure for herself. She kneels down, examines the wound and checks for life-signs without any real hope, then sits beside the corpse and tentatively checks her own wound, uninterested at the moment in pursuing the surely-escaped remaining gang members.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Philistine's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a rock

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    'Cai shakes his head as the apparent leader of the bandits covers his getaway with a smoke grenade. Between the smoke and the intervening flora, there's no way he can get a shot on the target. But when the last of the Thugs breaks away and runs north, the sound draws the rifleman's attention and he moves to follow, lining up a shot and firing through a gap in the trees.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to (S,2), no Swift.
    Attack: (1d20+5)[5](10) and
    Damage: (3d8+2)[7][6][2](17) against Thug4.
    _______________________________________________
    "When Boba Fett told Darth Vader, "As you wish," he was really saying, "I love you.""

    Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

    Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Head Case realizes his blaster is out of ammunition and begins running, through the trees, trying to get closer to the leader before he renews the attack...
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    The battle finally seems to be just about over, now that the last of the foes have disappeared from the clearing.

    Terra barks orders to Headcase, who is rushing after the fleeing thug leader, while Laikir tactfully looks over the dead bodies for useful items and weapons. 'Cai takes a final parting shot at one of the fleeing thugs, just to keep them running. The shot thumps into a tree, spraying the intended target with splinters of wood, and spuring him off northward as fast as he can. Naga-Tee's first instinct is to check on the fallen Yuzzem, only to have her worst fears confirmed. He is dead. He fought bravely against both womp rats and gangsters, and though you hardly knew him at all, a part of you wishes you had taken the time to learn more about him while you had the chance.

    The thug leader is sprayed with blaster fire from Headcase's attack, and he cries out in pain, while pitching forward. He recovers quickly though, and he deftly and unceremoniously drops his backpack in mid sprint. You had noted the ease with which he carried the bulky thing before, but now without it, it is readily apparent how swift and strong this man really is; he darts forward like a charging bantha, and though you (Headcase) chase as fast as you can, he soon disappears amongst the enormous trees. Once his escape is certain, you (Headcase only) hear him yell back maliciously over his shoulder: "You best watch your back, droid. I intend to repay these blaster wounds tenfold!"


    [Combat over. do as you like.]

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Odentin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Head Case scans the area as thoroughly as he can, but at the end, when he comes back with no further signs of the man, he activates his comlink, pinging Terra, processing a smooth male voice for the audio, "The man escaped. He dropped his pack and outpaced me. My scanners have lost all sign of him. I am sorry."

    He replaces the spent power pack with a fresh one, once again processing the inefficiencies of such a system, before grabbing the pack and walking back to his mistress and the others.
    -Odentin, Activist for Equestrians for Paraplegics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [00:37] <@Ryo-Wolf> Naki: "Yay, I built this awesome encounter that is awesome and cool and is gonna be so challenging and fun and-" Odentin: "I drop all my dailies in its face." Naki: "And its already over, ****."
    [00:38] <@Naki> He does it EVERY TIME.
    [00:38] <@Naki> EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
    [00:38] <Odentin> Only twice....
    [00:38] <@Naki> Which has been every time!

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir continues the inspection until all the dead bodies have been checked or until someone in the party captures his attention.

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


  27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Terra clenches her fist tightly as she holds the comlink, a part of her wishing she was strong enough to crush it. Finally she speaks, "Grab the bag...and get back here..." She said, "He's paying for that ammo and grenades...and this is only the down payment..."

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Naga-Tee will begin to set all of the dead bodies down together in the centre of the clearing, picking them up or dragging them into one place so that they can be looked over and then (in the case of Mar) respectfully dealt with. She winces occasionally from her painful blaster wound but does her best to deal with it stoically until she can get some medical attention.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Laikir:
    The thugs weren't carrying much. Most of them were simply equipped with a simple blaster pistol and a spare power pack. One of the thugs did have a small backpack, which contains a medpac, a couple ration packs, and a half-full pack of deathsticks. Another thug corpse has a fairly rudimentary skinning knife tucked into his belt. Finally, one of the thugs upgraded his simple blaster pistol by equipping it with a targeting scope. It still looks like a piece of crap pistol, as do the rest of the thugs' weapons. But then again, it isn't really the looks that matter when in comes to a quality pistol.

    Since no one is really paying any attention to you, you can get away with swiping any one item from the list above that you want without the crew noticing. But obviously if you take the pistol, everyone will notice that there is one less pistol lying on the ground than there should be...

    Headcase:
    You bring the backpack into the clearing in front of Terra. It is incredibly heavy, and you wonder how the man was able to run at all with it on. The smell of decaying flesh pours out as you open the bag to discover... 14 womp rat heads! With some rearranging, and maybe some squishing, it looks like you could make space to fit the other 6 heads you already have into the bag.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

    Well, it's really just a numbers game, and since the medpac and the scope are the same value..., Laikir will decide to swipe the scope, pulling it off the gun and placing it in his pocket. He will then pile up the rest of the loot into the backpack (making sure to remove any power sources and engage any safeties on the weapons) and then he'll carry the backpack back to the gathering, where he will wait for everyone to gather back.

    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

    PF: Laucian Nailo : Elf Ranger/Rogue, Forest Warden
    MtA: Span : Mastigos Mysterium, Translocation Specialist


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •