New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Planetary Pioneers: IC

"Retreating will put us..." Terra sighs deciding to trust the droid, it was what he was around for after all, "Whatever, we better move quick if we are going to move though, three blocks gives us some breathing room at least."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Laikir reaches out for his credit stick In case we get separated, I'll take my credit stick now.

Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

None

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Fair enough," Terra says handing out his credit chip and holding the others, "I'd prefer not having more people try to shoot me due to a mix up."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Laikir takes his stick and moves out of the doorway so anyone who wants to leave can.

Show

None

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    sorry for the delay. Election and everything.

Anyway, For the sake of clarity, when the banker put the piles of credits on the counter, instead lets just say he gave you each a credit chip, okay? you all have your money now.

Headcase:
    Spoiler
    Show
    They are completely chaotic, one sound is closer, next further, then closer again... but the closest sound you heard was about 3 blocks away

Laikir:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Peeking out the door you see a chaotic scene is unfolding. Everyone who had been on the street minding their own business is fleeing in panic; dozens of people who had most likely been looking forward to an evening out on the town are now running for their lives away from the center of the trade hub.

As you look up the street towards the center of the trade hub (where you came from) the commotion appears to be coming from right around the platform you were standing at 5 minutes ago. At least 10 individuals on speeder bikes are riding around the square throwing explosives shooting blasters everywhere, and just generally causing mayhem. There appear to be more of them on foot, beating down what you assume to be those who were in the crowd.

You think you can hear someone yelling something about "offworlders" and something about "stealing" something, and something about "bleeding."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Ten guys on speeders a handful more on foot. Looks like there's plenty of civilians out there caught in the mayhem. For you grenade lovers it looks like they have plenty and they are using them liberally. Best guess we are outnumbered 4:1, but they seem rather disorganized. Perhaps there is some ability to pick them off one at a time, but it looks like those that want to go, need to go now or the window will close. Laikir ponders what he wants to do, while waiting to see what the others do.

Show

None

7. - Top - End - #217
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

'Cai:

You hear the muffled voice of the Sullustan shouting back through the thick backroom door.

You all are still here?! Get moving, blast it! And to answer your question, everyone in town would love to be rid of the Red Suns, but unfortunately, they are far from clowns. They're vicious, merciless, and battle hardened as an army, with numbers to boot. You don't want to mess with them, and I definitely won't allow you to mess with them in my bank. Now RUN!

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Ugh, I'd prefer not getting mugged. We need to move quickly and try to stay out of sight. Speeders can catch up quickly, but the on foot and three blocks gives us time."

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

'Cai snorts at the Sullustan's reply. "Everybody wants 'em gone, but nobody's got the guts to do anything about it, huh? Fine. You deserve 'em," he says, shaking his head with disgust.

Moving up to replace Laikir at the front door, 'Cai takes a turn peeking down the street. He grunts as he takes in the scene. "Safely outta pistol range - and even with a rifle it'd take a curst good shot to hit anybody in particular at this range, what with the crowd an' all. Still, though. If we gotta run, we oughta get off this east-west street first thing. Get us a couple of blocks north or south, then hook around east and head for the spaceport. I got enough in my pocket to book passage on the first ship heading offworld, and that's all I ever wanted from this mudball." He looks around the group as if he has something else to say, but finally turns and pushes his way out onto the street. "Come on if you're comin'," he calls back over his shoulder.

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Let's go Headcase. Man has a good point and getting off this planet is more than good enough for me." She says as she follows behind trying to stay out of sight.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

Naga-Tee sighs and picks herself up, moving towards the door whilst securing her credit chip in an interior pocket. She holds her blaster pistol ready to defend herself as she follows the others into the streets and glances about for any signs of the Red Suns.

"Let's get out of here as quickly as we can. I had wanted to stay a little longer, but not if it means further violence."

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+9)[25]