New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what the proper way to go about this is, but it's my birthday today. It's been great hanging out with all of Ponythread, even if I'm not the most vocal. Hope to contribute more once Season 3 starts into full swing!
    Happy birthday, dude. Am I allowed to say that avatar was an early birthday present?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Orange with a purple mane would look terrible.
    I am tempted to try that out.

Eh, he doesn't look that bad. He's all the secondary colors.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Firbolg in the Playground

Orange with a purple mane would look terrible.
    Spoiler
    Show

Now see what you've done.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-30 at 01:15 PM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

He's a buffalo shaman in training who's journeying across the world in order to become wise enough to advise his tribe.
    Tectonic: However, as opposed to real wisdom from his journeys, he's more learned how to fake the trappings of wisdom--nodding sagely, hrming a lot, that sort of thing.
    Tectonic: His name is Big Coat because he has an exceptionally thick and fluffy coat of fur.
    Tectonic: He's pretty big and strong... I guess around normal size for a buffalo.
    Tectonic: He's been described as having numerous bags and packs on his back, including a pair of drums.
    In case anyone feels the sudden want to draw this fella. 6_9

4. - Top - End - #544
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Look at what you've done, you monster...

Spoiler
    Show
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

5. - Top - End - #545

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Look at what you've done, you monster...

Spoiler
    Show
    While your effort is appreciated, I've moved on from that form.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not entirely sure what the proper way to go about this is, but it's my birthday today. It's been great hanging out with all of Ponythread, even if I'm not the most vocal. Hope to contribute more once Season 3 starts into full swing!
    Happy Birthday!

The RP adventures of The Great & Powerful Trixie were ended abruptly and that made me a sad panda pony. Our GM had something of a mid-life crisis minor annoyance and decided to give up the Supers game to work on his issues. The group reelected me to go back to our D&D Dracadia campaign. Mixed feelings, but I accepted.
    Aw, dangit. That's a shame, you sounded like you were having a real whale of a time there.

Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, Anarion, don't make me get the Scovocsper out again!

7. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

Happy Birthday!

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy birthday!
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Oddly enough, I just so happen to have a gif in a random tab for just such an occasion. And it also highlights how I play both fighting games and another popular genre of games:

Spoiler
    Show

My list of open tabs is starting to feel more like the Batman's Utility Belt of gifs.
    Huh... Given the controller he's using, he should probably be playing Pop 'n Music instead of Guitar Hero.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy birthday, PhantomFox.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Troll in the Playground

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~

Ponies and cake is your reward!
    Spoiler
    Show

The RP adventures of The Great & Powerful Trixie were ended abruptly and that made me a sad panda pony. Our GM had something of a mid-life crisis minor annoyance and decided to give up the Supers game to work on his issues. The group reelected me to go back to our D&D Dracadia campaign. Mixed feelings, but I accepted.
    That's a shame.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ettin in the Playground

Happy birthday!
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

What happens when Claire Corlett does a Let's Play of Minecraft?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Z-m...layer_embedded

This would probably be more amusing if I actually played it, but still.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A question for you, ponythread!

Applejack and Rarity, probably through the same means that somehow gave us EsperDerek's Midnight, have a foal, and it's a son. He's a hardworking colt who holds integrity and responsibility in highest regard, but still possesses an unbridled love for the dramatic and a HAM THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS! His special talent ends up to be painting, and ignore the cutie mark because that's where the metaphor breaks down. What are his colors/what is his design?

I'm certainly not trying to figure out my Roleplaying is Magic character's color scheme, nope, nosiree.

Hmm. I'd agree with the suggestions about earthy colors in his coat. The reddish brown you sometimes see in clay sounds good. His mane will be a similar color, maybe a darker brown. Considering his dedication to hard work and penchant for art, he probably works his hooves to the bone whenever he gets inspired and looks perpetually unkempt (cue Rarity chasing him with a hairbrush and various other beauty supplies).

Happy Birthday!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ettin in the Playground

Happy Birthday mate.

Here's something I written for a contest recently. Didn't do quite well, since it was more of a scene than an actual proper story, but I had fun while writing it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The dark room was empty, save for the simple wooden table that lay at the centre; the only source of illumination provided by the light crystal hovering above.

“They’re late. Again,” the solitary figure sitting at the table grumbled. Her starlit mane whipped to and fro as she sighed heavily. Her cyan eyes glanced again at the closed door. “Why do I put up with these fo—”

A burst of smoke on the other side of the table cut her words short. The familiar sight of Equestria’s one and only remaining dragonequus materialised before her with a bright flash, accompanied by several birds flying free. The dragonequus snapped his misshapen claws, magicking an armchair into existence behind him, before plopping himself down and helping himself to a drink that also appeared with the chair.

“Why do you put up with us, hm?” he said by way of greeting.

“Discord. It would be good if you actually used the door like we all do,” Nightmare Moon said, glowering at her counterpart.

“And miss the priceless look on your face every time I do this? No thanks,” Discord said airily, stirring his drink.

“Ugh. Let’s just get this over with.”

“Speak for yourself. My last plan would have succeeded if you haven't allowed yourself to be thrown off by a stray pie.”

“It was a bloody accident! How the hay should I know Pinkie Pie would have a Pietapult set up right in the middle of Ponyville’s Town Hall?” A small smirk crossed her face. “You didn’t do so well yourself. Psh, getting turned to stone twice? And without the Elements of Harmony as an excuse to boot.”

Discord snorted. “Please, petrification spells don’t do any favours to your skin complexion, you know?”

“Excuses. Let’s face it, your plans always fail because you’re more interested in fun than actually winning.”

“Feh, party-pooper.” The dragonequus leaned back and smirked. “No one said you can’t have fun while making chaos. Otherwise this job would have been a bore a long time ago.” He flicked a paw and studied it as it was enveloped by a green flame.

Nightmare Moon slammed her hooves on the table, rattling the ancient oak. The light crystal suddenly dimmed. “This is not a game, Discord. Eternal night will be mine!” she huffed.

Her counterpart yawned. “Right after I plunge the world into eternal chaos yadda, yadda, yadda.” The flames on his paw twisted into a distorted representation of the Elements of Harmony. “But of course, none of that would happen unless we get rid of this first.” The flames danced as they morphed into each of the six that represented the elements in turn.

“But how?”

“You see, my dear Nightmare Moon, sometimes even the best of us aren’t perfect.”

“Explain yourself.”

Discord’s reptilian lips curled upwards. The flames on his paw settled into a familiar figure of Twilight Sparkle. “Little Miss Perfect here bested us each in turn. I’ll admit friendship is quite the weapon.” The paw closed, snuffing out the fire. “But what happens to friendship if their friend isn’t what they think she is?”

“Discord, I have no time for riddles.”

He sighed. “You just don’t get it, do you, my obtuse alicorn friend? Have you ever wondered what lies beneath her studious personality?”

Nightmare Moon blinked. “You mean...” Her eyes widened as her voice trailed off.

Discord grinned once again as he leaned back. “I see you finally get the idea. With Miss Queenie Changeling finally returns from her unexpected vacation to the underworld, we can start working on how break Magic itself.”

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    Happy birthday, dude. Am I allowed to say that avatar was an early birthday present?

I am tempted to try that out.

Eh, he doesn't look that bad. He's all the secondary colors.
    Hmm, not half bad.

Spoiler
    Show

I don't love Scootaloo for her color scheme. Also, Scoots is a pegasus and looks tomboyish intentionally. I think that orange+purple and going for elegant as per any of Rarity's influence is very difficult. Perhaps if the child too strongly after Applejack it would be better.

Long story short, I regret nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

Yeah, Anarion, don't make me get the Scovocsper out again!
    ...You realize this is just tempting me to insult Scootaloo more, yes?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

17. - Top - End - #557

...You realize this is just tempting me to insult Scootaloo more, yes?
    *Motions to ready fleet*

I'm sorry Anarion, but I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    *Motions to ready fleet*

I'm sorry Anarion, but I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
    I was totally going to cite the Wheel of Time Quote "duty is heavy as a mountain, death light as a feather" and post a Lan Mandragoran pony, but I can't seem to find one. Rule 34p, where art thou?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

19. - Top - End - #559
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

Probably wouldn't hurt to double-check the spelling as well; my spam filter buffer is actually fairly clear these days (and regularly cleared out) so as it doesn't appear to have even hit that, it may be bouncing somewhere else. (If all else fails, he could get you pass his email to me, and we could try that way!)

(I ask mostly because if he's got his head around it all, I could send him the business end of the main rules when he feels like it.)
    I'll let him know.

And business end? Yikes. That's frightening.
    I'm seeing a skeleton in that Dirty Harry scene, something about "welcome to hel(vetica)!"

And that is about the level I am at fighting games - and even in the umpteen years since I started playing games that require controllers and keyboard controls, I still suck at it. The only fighting games I even attempt to play are Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 to 5, becaue they were Naruto (and the last one was a massive let-down, because they didn't have the US voice-actors... Which of course renders all the in-fight dialogue and comments, not only totally meaningless but (at the time, before I've gotten a bit more used to thanks to Rock Lee's Spring Time of Youth1) and alien to the characters I'm used to. I played it for an hour or so, and then never touched it again. (I suspect it has something to do with the fact they didn't bother to do a US release for that game. Which is a shame since generally people said it was mechanically better than UN3/4.)

Don't really enjoy 'em all that much, really, (the UN games have a single played story-mode, which was what I played 'em for.) I may have a quick gander at Fighting is Magic when it's released, but mostly out of curiousity.
    I have a lot of experience, but most of it is "this is not conducive to me having fun". Soul caliber I my limit for complexity of controls. Games like the tellin set, where you've got a button which is utterly useless except for certain situations where it's really snazzy is dumb. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Oh White Wolf. You are so, so fail. You have excellent ideas, but... geez, you're all really creative english majors. You need a handful of maths teachers.
    From a recent binge, I wouldn't say their math is bad, but they are okay with allowing some different mechanical systems in the same book. The biggest issue is one thanqol has exposed; fighting styles. One isn't a problem, and you coul leave it at boxing, Kung fu and florentine weapons. Once you get a guy who's packing boxing, Eskrima, muay Thai, qinna and military combatives, you've got something else going on. Four shots a turn which can each stagger the target while reducing his speed, inflicting lethal damage and capable of skipping the grapple and going straight to a pin. These are really focused for a changeling, say; it makes it so using contracts is barely worthwhile when you can just grapple stuff. For a werewolf, it's actually the point of the game. For a Mage, it shouldn't be an issue. Awareness of the differences helps keep things straight.

I have a taste for hyperbole. While I'd want to, it's very unlikely I'd ACTUALLY hit anyone...
    Me too, nowadays. I've finally mellowed~

I think I did some quick maths. I think they make even.
    They adjusted it recently, so the final growth spurt is now worth 2,000 on its own. Really makes it more worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I actually rather enjoyed that parody. ._. Although some parts were kind of tedious.
    The show (and the magazine it comes from) are more tedious than not.

Lessee. Painter. Earth pony. I'm going to say a cola shade for the coat, with a nice burgundy mane.

Like this, but not, you know, made of glass and full of soda.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Niiiiice.

Off-pony note: It's now become easier and swifter for me to just type the tags and brackets in my posts as opposed to jumping over to the trackpad to click on the icons. Cool.
    Welcome, brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    I can't ever remember there are buttons above this box and just type in the tags, too.
    ... And sister. Welcome.

happy birthday, friend phantom!

*hugs*

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

I was totally going to cite the Wheel of Time Quote "duty is heavy as a mountain, death light as a feather" and post a Lan Mandragoran pony, but I can't seem to find one. Rule 34p, where art thou?
    Well you could edit this if you like:
    Spoiler
    Show

I can't say I agree with every choice in this pick. Channeling should have nothing to do with being a Unicorn. It would be a little obvious, or are we supposed to imagine it grows all a sudden.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

From a recent binge, I wouldn't say their math is bad, but they are okay with allowing some different mechanical systems in the same book. The biggest issue is one thanqol has exposed; fighting styles. One isn't a problem, and you coul leave it at boxing, Kung fu and florentine weapons. Once you get a guy who's packing boxing, Eskrima, muay Thai, qinna and military combatives, you've got something else going on. Four shots a turn which can each stagger the target while reducing his speed, inflicting lethal damage and capable of skipping the grapple and going straight to a pin. These are really focused for a changeling, say; it makes it so using contracts is barely worthwhile when you can just grapple stuff. For a werewolf, it's actually the point of the game. For a Mage, it shouldn't be an issue. Awareness of the differences helps keep things straight.
    Makes sense.

Me too, nowadays. I've finally mellowed~
    Congrats!
    ALSO START BEING ON AIM AGAIN GEEZ I MISS YOU TWO

They adjusted it recently, so the final growth spurt is now worth 2,000 on its own. Really makes it more worthwhile.
    Ooooh, shiny.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Spamalot in the Playground

Applejack - Element of Balance
    (Large image, so linking to DA page)

Lucky Dreams: 18th level illusionist. Banned schools evocation and abjuration. Playstyle: deceive the players, enchant them, and hit them with enervations when they're down.
    That actually sounds close to the evil Twilight I had in the Ravenloft module earlier. :D She might make a comeback since she wasn't slain...

But for Lucky Dreams, I was actually thinking of making her an Artificer and attack the party with steam-punk styled devices and items. Although they'll work like magic items (mostly, a few Rule of Cool handwaves will be employed), I think the look alone will throw off the players. They're veteran D&D players so anything that isn't a classical magic item has tended to catch them by surprise.

Tangent: My daughter was playing Pony Fantasy VI and mentioned that instead of Faust, Gogo should be replaced by Mare Do Well. That's not a bad bit of brilliance on her part...
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-09-30 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Plan C
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

23. - Top - End - #563
    Titan in the Playground

Applejack - Element of Balance
    (Large image, so linking to DA page)

That actually sounds close to the evil Twilight I had in the Ravenloft module earlier. :D She might make a comeback since she wasn't slain...

But for Lucky Dreams, I was actually thinking of making her an Artificer and attack the party with steam-punk styled devices and items. Although they'll work like magic items (mostly, a few Rule of Cool handwaves will be employed), I think the look alone will throw off the players. They're veteran D&D players so anything that isn't a classical magic item has tended to catch them by surprise.

Tangent: My daughter was playing Pony Fantasy VI and mentioned that instead of Faust, Gogo should be replaced by Mare Do Well. That's not a bad bit of brilliance on her part...
    Do you use homebrew? Because there is this luck based prestige class somewhere on this forum which allows you a bunch of rerolls and buffs/debuffs. Perfect for a recurring villain.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Firbolg in the Playground

Now, in the interest of pony, let's try to stat out Twilight.

In my mind, she's a generalist wizard. She can cast spells from abjuration (shield spell), conjuration (teleportation), transmutation (spike's moustache), evocation (used to fight changelings). Any I've missed?
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

In my mind, she's a generalist wizard. She can cast spells from abjuration (shield spell), conjuration (teleportation), transmutation (spike's moustache), evocation (used to fight changelings). Any I've missed?
    We've also seen her use enchantment (Want it Need it) and heard her talk about illusion (art of invisibility spell).
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #566

Hey guys, I did a new Doctor Whooves one-shot story as a commission for someone on r/mlp. Donated a 10,000 word story on any (non-clop) prompt and the guy chose Doctor Whooves/Weeping Angels. My eyes being bigger than my stomach it ended up at almost 15,000 words to do the idea I had. I haven't officially submitted it yet but it's here so you can read it and then be all hipster about how you liked it BEFORE it was popular. And so you can post feedback in the comments, of course.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

27. - Top - End - #567
    Banned

Technically, this Twilight this Mane 6 is for Pathfinder, built on the heroic array. She also comes un-equipped. I hope you don't mind.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE CR 10
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP 9,600
    Female unicorn1 conjurer 11
    LG Medium magical beast
    Init +1, Senses Perception +3

DEFENSE
    AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 20 (4 armor, 4 shield, 2 deflection, 1 Dex)
    hp 52 (11d6+11)
    Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +10

OFFENSE
    Speed 40 ft.
    Melee gore +4 (1d6-1), 2 hooves -1 (1d4-1)
    Ranged ray +6 touch (2d6)
    Special Attacks dimensional steps, shift, unicorn magic
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 11th; Concentration +15)

(at-will)mage hand
    (at-will)prestidigitation
    (1/day)locate object
    (1/day)summon item

Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 11th; Concentration +15)2

6thReach Teleport (DC 20), Repulsion (DC 20)
    5thReach True Form (DC 19), Polymorph (DC 19), Teleport (DC 19)
    4thLesser Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser Globe of Invulnerability, Mnemonic Enhancer, Phantom Chariot, True Form (DC 18)
    3rdDispel Magic, Dispel Magic, Dispel Magic, Dispel Magic, Magic Circle Against Chaos (DC 17), Reach Mage Armor
    2ndDisguise Other, Gust of Wind (DC 16), Gust of Wind (DC 16), Reach Mage Armor, Shatter (DC 16), Shatter (DC 16)
    1stDisguise Self, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Magic Missile, Shield
    0 (at will)Detect Magic, Mending, Message, Read Magic
    Opposition Schools Necromancy

STATISTICS
    Str 8, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 16, Cha 8
    Base Atk +5; CMB +4; CMD 15 (19 vs. trip, overrun)
    Feats Arcane Blast, Extra Familiar (owl), Greater Spell Specialization (telekinesis), Improved Familiar (pseudodragon), Opposition Research (enchantment), Reach Spell, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (transmutation), Spell Specialization (telekinesis)
    Skills Knowledge (arcana) +18, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (engineering) +10, Knowledge (geography) +18, Knowledge (history) +18, Knowledge (local) +18, Knowledge (nature) +8, Knowledge (nobility) +8, Knowledge (planes) +10, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perform (sing) +10, Spellcraft +18, Use Magic Device +10
    Languages Draconic, Equine, ???, ???
    SQ arcane bond (owl and pseudodragon familiars), cutie mark, non-dextrous, summoner’s charm
    Combat Gear ; Other Gear 82,000 gp

1Using these player races, not the Bestiary pony, pegasus, and unicorn.
    2Twilight’s presumptive “spellbook”, that is, spells she has cast onscreen, can be found here

APPLEJACK CR 10
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP 9,600
    Female earth pony skirmisher 11
    LG Medium magical beast
    Init +1, Senses Perception +0

DEFENSE
    AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (1 Dex)
    hp 98 (11d10+33)
    Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +3
    Defensive Abilities evasion

OFFENSE
    Speed 40 ft.
    Melee 2 hooves +10 (1d6+4)
    Ranged Lasso +12
    Special Attacks favored enemy (plants +6, animals +4, magical beasts +2), ranger tricks (hateful attack, hobbling attack, tangling attack, upending strike), quarry

STATISTICS
    Str 19, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 8
    Base Atk +11; CMB +15; CMD 26 (34 vs. trip, 30 vs. bull rush, overrun)
    Feats Boon Companion, Combat Expertise, Eldritch Claws, Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lasso), Fury's Fall, Improved Natural Attack, Improved Trip, Improved Vital Strike, Trample, Vital Strike
    Skills Acrobatics +12, Climb +18, Handle Animal +13, Knowledge (nature) +15, Perform (sing) +10, Profession (farmer) +14, Survival +14
    Languages Equine, ???
    SQ cutie mark, down to earth, favored terrain (plains +4, forest +2), nature bond (dog animal companion), non-dextrous, track +5, sturdy, swift tracker, wild empathy +10, woodland stride

FLUTTERSHY CR 10
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP 9,600
    Female pegasus reincarnated druid 4/chameleon 2/nature warden 5
    NG Medium magical beast
    Init +0, Senses Perception +1

DEFENSE
    AC 10, touch 10, flat-footed 10 (+0 Dex)
    hp 63 (11d8+11)
    Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8
    Defensive Abilities evasion, resist death's touch

OFFENSE
    Speed 40 ft., fly 60 ft (good).
    Melee 2 hooves +6 (1d4-1)
    Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6

Druid Spells Prepared (CL 8th; Concentration +9)

2nd – – , – , –
    1st – – , – , – , – , –
    0 (at will) – – , – , – , –

STATISTICS
    Str 8, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 19
    Base Atk +7; CMB +6; CMD 16 (20 vs. trip, overrun)
    Feats Boon Companion, Dazzling Display, Fast Empathy, Greater Wild Empathy, Vermin Heart, Weapon Focus (hoof)
    Skills Diplomacy +18, Handle Animal +18, Heal +13, Intimidate +18, Knowledge (geography) +9, Knowledge (nature)+15, Perform (sing)+18, Survival +9
    Languages Druidic, Equine, Sylvan
    SQ animal speech, cloudwalk, companion bond, cutie mark, favored terrain (forest +4, urban +2), misdirection, mysterious stranger, mystic harmony, nature bond (rabbit animal companion), nature sense, non-dextrous, silverclaw, super speed strut, trackless step, wild empathy +10, wild stride

RAINBOW DASH CR 10
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP 9,600
    Female pegasus barbarian 11
    CG Medium magical beast
    Init +2, Senses Perception -1

DEFENSE
    AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
    hp 98 (11d12+21)
    Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +2
    Defensive Abilities DR 2/ – , improved uncanny dodge, trap sense +3

OFFENSE
    Speed 50 ft., fly 60 ft (good).
    Melee 2 hooves +14 (1d4+3)
    Special Attacks greater rage, rage (25 rounds/day), rage powers (beast totem, greater beast totem, lesser beast totem, sprint, swift foot, swift foot, swift foot)

STATISTICS
    Str 17, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14
    Base Atk +11; CMB +14; CMD 26 (30 vs. trip, overrun)
    Feats Boon Companion, Eldritch Heritage (sylvan), Extra Rage Power, Extra Rage Power, Run, Skill Focus (knowledge [nature])
    Skills Acrobatics +16, Fly +13, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (nature) +7, Perform (sing) +13
    Languages Equine
    SQ cloudwalk, cutie mark, fast movement, nature bond (tortoise animal companion), non-dextrous, super speed strut

PINKIE PIE CR 10
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP 9,600
    Female earth pony bard 11
    CG Medium magical beast
    Init +0, Senses Perception -1

DEFENSE
    AC 10, touch 10, flat-footed 10 (0 Dex)
    hp 64 (11d8+11)
    Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +6; +4 vs. bardic performance, language–dependent, and sonic

OFFENSE
    Speed 40 ft.
    Melee 2 hooves +9 (1d4+1)
    Special Attacks bardic performance 28 rounds/day (countersong, dirge of doom, distraction, fascinate, inspire competence +4, inspire courage +3, inspire greatness, masterpieces [at the heart of it all, dance of 23 steps, dance of kindled desires, minuet of the midnight ivy, pallavi of nirvana's blossoming, requiem of the fallen priest-king, stone face, symphony of the elysian heart, the cat step, the lullaby of ember the ancient, toccata and fugue of the danse macabre, triple time, winds of the five heavens], suggestion)

Bard Spells Known (CL 11th; Concentration +15)

1st (6/day)Anticipate Peril, Charm Person, Ear-Piercing Scream, Expeditious Retreat, Unbreakable Heart
    0 (at will)Lullaby, Prestidigitation, Read Magic, Sift, Summon Instrument, Unwitting Ally

STATISTICS
    Str 12, Dex 10, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 19
    Base Atk +8; CMB +9; CMD 19 (27 vs. trip, 23 vs. bullrush, overrun)
    Feats Boon Companion, Discordant Voice, Eldritch Heritage (arcane), Lingering Performance, Skill Focus (knowledge [local]), Spellsong, Trample
    Skills Disguise +18, Perform (comedy) +18, Perform (dance) +18, Perform (keyboard) +18, Perform (percussion) +18, Perform (sing) +18, Perform (string) +18, Perform (wind) +18, Sleight of Hand +14
    Languages Equine, ???, ???
    SQ arcane bond (dwarf caiman familiar), bardic knowledge +5, cutie mark, down to earth, jack-of-all-trades (use any skill), lore master 2/day, non-dextrous, sturdy, versatile performance (dance, keyboard, sing)

RARITY CR 10
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP 9,600
    Female unicorn charlatan 11
    NG Medium magical beast
    Init +3, Senses Perception +16

DEFENSE
    AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (2 Dex)
    hp 53 (11d8)
    Fort +3, Ref +10, Will +5
    Defensive Abilities evasion, improved uncanny dodge

OFFENSE
    Speed 40 ft.
    Melee gore +11 (1d6-2), 2 hooves +6 (1d4-2)
    Special Attacks sneak attack +6d6, unicorn magic
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 11th; Concentration +15)

(at-will)mage hand
    (at-will)prestidigitation
    (1/day)dancing lights
    (1/day)lighten object
    (1/day)locate object
    (1/day)mending
    (1/day)summon item

STATISTICS
    Str 6, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 15
    Base Atk +8; CMB +6; CMD 19 (23 vs. trip, overrun)
    Feats Boon Companion, Eldritch Heritage (arcane), Extra Rogue Talent, Extra Rogue Talent, Skill Focus (knowledge [nobility]), Voice of the Sibyl)
    Skills Appraise +16, Bluff +19, Craft (clothing) +16, Diplomacy +19, Disguise +16, Knowledge (nobility) +16, Perception +16, Perform (oratory) +3, Perform (sing) +16, Profession (merchant) +16, Sense Motive +16, Sleight of Hand +17
    Languages Equine, ???, ???
    SQ arcane bond (cat familiar), cutie mark, natural born liar, non-dextrous, rogue talents (charmer, coax information, finesse rogue, rumormonger, major magic [lighten object], master of disguise, minor magic [dancing lights, mending])
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-10-14 at 03:07 PM.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm. You all seemed interested enough last time I brought you surveilance pictures of the Illithid's secret things.
    Perhaps you would be interested in a new one? It looks like his little project has gone well.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Hmm. You all seemed interested enough last time I brought you surveilance pictures of the Illithid's secret things.
    Perhaps you would be interested in a new one? It looks like his little project has gone well.

Spoiler
    Show

Frakking skinjob.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Spoiler
    Show

SHE-PONYTHID!
    *viciously cuddles*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever: