New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    i agree. that's why the best discussion are had with your best friend. there's a confidence that neither is going to willfully harm the other, and accidents are always forgivable ^,^

thubby update: midterms EVERY DAY NEXT WEEK
    wish me luck
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    Since we have a Celestia discussion going on what's everybody's headcannon on her degree of governmental power?

On one end of the spectrum she and Luna are absolute rulers whose word is law and decrees absolute. At the other end their titles are mostly ceremonial and the bulk of actual government is done by mortal ponies. Most of Celestia's influence comes from being so beloved by the common pony that being seen disrespecting her or flagrantly ignoring her advice would be tantamount to political suicide.

Personally I think they have something like a constitutional monarchy with division of powers and checks and balances. With Celestia and Luna acting as the Executive branch while an assembly of mortal ponies is the Legislative branch.
    I'd go on the end on essentially absolute rulers. All foreign affairs as well as Canterlot itself are run by them. Other towns have their own rulers that are put into power however that town wants. In general those towns run themselves but occasionally Celestia steps in during an emergency or to declare a holiday or something.

To back this up we see Luna threaten to cancel Nightmare Night and that is taken seriously. Also Twilight mentions that Celestia could have a pony banished or thrown into a dungeon after a crime (basically implying that she holds judicial power.)

Of course since they are immortal and genuinely care for everypony in Equestria this works out perfectly for eveypony.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Long answer: Someone decided it would be funny to pretend to believe Celestia was prone to internet-troll behavior, and it spread. Someone else decided it would be funny to pretend to believe Celestia was prone to... unwelcome advances, let's say, and it spread.
    I think it's also (for a lot of people?) the kinder and most-definitely-benevolent the character, the funner it is to corrupt such a character. That's probably why those two are still prevalent.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    I think it's also (for a lot of people?) the kinder and most-definitely-benevolent the character, the funner it is to corrupt such a character. That's probably why those two are still prevalent.
    I think Molestia still exists because of the Ask Molestia Blog which is funny and pretty high quality art
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Firbolg in the Playground

Since we have a Celestia discussion going on what's everybody's headcannon on her degree of governmental power?

On one end of the spectrum she and Luna are absolute rulers whose word is law and decrees absolute. At the other end their titles are mostly ceremonial and the bulk of actual government is done by mortal ponies. Most of Celestia's influence comes from being so beloved by the common pony that being seen disrespecting her or flagrantly ignoring her advice would be tantamount to political suicide.

Personally I think they have something like a constitutional monarchy with division of powers and checks and balances. With Celestia and Luna acting as the Executive branch while an assembly of mortal ponies is the Legislative branch.

If you're wondering I have asked this question before. But it was what, 20 threads ago? So I think another go is fair.

In my opinion, most of the work is done by a congress and a judicial system. However, Luna and Celestia have absolute authority; while they could make all the laws and judge all the cases, it's easier to let the established system do it. They only need to step in for rare, extreme cases.

And hey, if they don't like it, they can just refuse to raise the sun.

Crack theory: Luna's Banishment was actually a planned vacation. After all, pony lifespans are probably below 100, Granny Smith excluded. So, every two hundred years, Luna and Celestia switch off going to Mareami for a few centuries.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #815
    Titan in the Playground

This is a pretty old idea but

Spike is a very very social dragon. He gets along with pretty much everyone instantly and has connections with very famous ponies such as Hoity Toity. What does he do in his free time?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I think Molestia still exists because of the Ask Molestia Blog which is funny and pretty high quality art
    Also Celestia is kinda hot. Just saying.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Titan in the Playground

This is a pretty old idea but

Spike is a very very social dragon. He gets along with pretty much everyone instantly and has connections with very famous ponies such as Hoity Toity. What does he do in his free time?
    Here's a thought; how many dragons can ponies actually talk to? Spike may be one of the few approachable ones, even though he's still a baby and all. Ponies might just see that alone as reason enough to strike up a conversation with the little guy. Some ponies for the chance to speak with a dragon, others to brag at their next party that they totally talked with a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Makes sense. She is the Sun Princess, after all, and the sun is a mite toasty...
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-07 at 08:41 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Ogre in the Playground

i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

9. - Top - End - #819

Random question: has anyone codified the pony's D&D stats? I know about the pathfinder ponies, but has anyone else made the attempt?
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

10. - Top - End - #820
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Hmm. Ponies, eh?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I approve of disappearing trays of fudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Yeah, turns out this website is more time-consuming than I thought.
    I studied and got some work done. Really I became so much more efficient with just having this one website blocked.
    Yes. Yes it can be. >_>
    I got a few outstanding chores done at home, but at work it's funny cause without this side I found I had holes in my schedule with not much to do but collect dust because I got TOO efficient.

I would kill to be able to draw/paint like this. Gotta keep practicing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoa, that's really epic. Bonus points for telling an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by CrnivorousMeece View Post
    Okay I finally managed to get off the floor and stop my hysterical laughter long enough to post this. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch this for the fifth time.
    Hilarity Ensues Perpetually.

Trixie's Failed Summoning
    Spoiler
    Show
    I dunno, looks like a complete success in summoning Best Dragon to me.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

11. - Top - End - #821
    Troll in the Playground

Aw yeah! Just got my MLP comic pre-order sorted!

I shall celebrate with cuteness!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    [/spoiler]

Oh man those are awesom -- ...

ANGEL BUNNY?! ... Angel bunny is part of the swarm?

Oh dear, we're in trouble. Something's come along and burst our bubble. ♫
    Scary, is it not? Yeah yeah! ♫

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    ... you guys have probably already been over this, but does anyone else realise the Changelings are like Succubi?

Flight enabled monsters that feed off of love, capable of manipulating other people's minds and transforming themselves to aid in their nefarious schemes?
    Huh. I never thought of that. Very interesting.

Her ...hand... looks weird.
    I think that's mostly the scan quality dropping one of the lines, combined with the fact that she only has four fingers per hand (or three fingers and a thumb if you want to be picky).

How do people stay perfectly in character when crossing roles and voices like that? Did they record this live, or was it just something special they decided to cook up and present there?
    It was done live at Canterlot Gardens (a convention). I actually watched the live version. Had some very funny moments (they asked a little girl to come up to the front and yell "ARE YOU READY!?" at the crowd. It was adorable).

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    thubby update: midterms EVERY DAY NEXT WEEK
    wish me luck
    I wish you all the luck. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Short answer: People are silly.

Long answer: Someone decided it would be funny to pretend to believe Celestia was prone to internet-troll behavior, and it spread. Someone else decided it would be funny to pretend to believe Celestia was prone to... unwelcome advances, let's say, and it spread.
    Yes. The Molestia thing actually started off with the idea that a succubus came to Equestria disguised as the Princess. Not sure where that idea came from but it became very popular, probably because, as someone said before, the more pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt (one of the rules of the internet, I believe) and who is more pure than Celestia?

The original:
    Spoiler
    Show

In other news... Snails looks good in make-up :o
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

I shall celebrate with cuteness!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That actually makes so much sense.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    We also know she is not purely ceremonial since we've heard of her ordering the guards and she evidently also went to.... Phillydelphia IIRC... to deal with their Parasprite crisis.
    Correct. She a leader by example. Or something. Well, she gets involved personally in her citizens affairs, and its because she cares about them. Pretty much Best Monarch Ever.

Fantasize about Rarity and raise gems for dinner?

Aw yeah! Just got my MLP comic pre-order sorted!
    Where does one go to pre-order? I tried looking it up, but wasn't getting anywhere.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

My personal headcanon is that Celestia is an absolute monarch, but doesn't do very much. There are no other actual government structures picking up the slack as such, either. Equestria just kind of bumbles along fine as it is, changing little and only facing the occasional hijinks related incident.

Mayors seem to be effectively self elected and largely irrelevant to daily life, their duties seeming to mostly devolve to making speeches in the town center and sometimes appointing appropriate seeming ponyfolk to head up groups doing actual work.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Troll in the Playground

We're back, baby! Yay!

In the downtime, I remembered that a friend of mine shares the same birthdate as I do, so I sent off for some lasercuts to be made on his behalf. Nothing fancy, just a little bit of tracing, but I thought I'd share one of the patterns in particular:
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

16. - Top - End - #826
    Titan in the Playground

Back from convention. Got some pictures; the new venue at Donington Race Course was a little better for photos than previous years (and an alltogether better venue that Derby University, so thhhpppp! to them!)

Spoiler
    Show
    First, as long promised, if the good Prince is still around, picture of avatar on TShirt... (Which I wore throughout the convention.)

A few shots of the game, showing the Jalyrkieons on both days, about to go to their horrible, horrible deaths as they futily attempted to break the Cybertank defence, over a battleground already strewn with the wrekage of the Strayvian-ESU conflict on the planet Tver...

(Very proud of the terrain, as we had the guy that produces it come by and he sais he'd (naturally) seen a lot of hex based-layouts, but that this was the best he'd ever seen.)

Day 1

The painted Appilas and Scovocspers, in their deployment:

The view as seen by the Jalyrkieon Commander

Day 2 (when I got the brightness setting better, after learning from yesterday)

Right Flank

Left Flank (from the Cybertank end)

View from the perspective of the Recon Platoon Commander...

...and the ridgeline from the left flank.

And, if you've gone through all that, your reward, the Humorous Picture.

It had not, Lyra reflected though the mounting panic, in hindsight, been a good idea to raid the Star-Sergeant's emergancy muffin supply.

I was running out of time, and started clearing up, so you get an extra-special two-fer; A Humorous Picture and a look at the nacsent 144 Aotrs ground army.

Specifically, two Gloombat Multirole Attack Craft (one with energy beam turret, one with quad-cold beam module), a Fallen Soul AFV/Boarding Pod (you can only just about really see it, but there's the ventral turret sits in a clever locking system that allows it to be rotated, despite it being on the bottom of the craft, which was one of my party pieces this time around) and a trio of Hunter Drones.

Good show, lots of interest (disappointingly no-one called out the fact the Jalyrkieons as being pony-related, despite them being shown to almost everyone...!) May even get some commissions out of it.

Also got to see my commissions for Critical Mass in the flesh (so to speak); the chaps were clearly really well-chuffed with them, and they'd done a beautiful paint-job on them.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    We're back, baby! Yay!

In the downtime, I remembered that a friend of mine shares the same birthdate as I do, so I sent off for some lasercuts to be made on his behalf. Nothing fancy, just a little bit of tracing, but I thought I'd share one of the patterns in particular:
    Nice. With interesting co-incidence, laser cutting seems well on the way, as with 3D printing, to be the Next Big Thing in wargaming (at least for buildings.)

17. - Top - End - #827
    Troll in the Playground

Where does one go to pre-order? I tried looking it up, but wasn't getting anywhere.
    Well, I got mine here but it's a UK site. I'm told that some of my non-Brit friends have ordered from here, but there are probably other places to look.

Also, I was pointed to an interesting little interview with the writer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Cook
    Everyone is expecting this comic book to fail. The people who hate MLP view this as a cash grab (really, what comic isn’t?) and fans of the show think it will “suck and only be for little girls.” We want to make a comic that we are proud of that respects the show. This is all very strange because I have been told by multiple shops that MLP #1 is the most requested pre-order they have had in a long time.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

18. - Top - End - #828
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, I got mine here but it's a UK site. I'm told that some of my non-Brit friends have ordered from here, but there are probably other places to look.

Also, I was pointed to an interesting little interview with the writer.
    Wait, fans of the show think it will suck?

Ever since the comic first got announced and I was directed to Andy Price's deviantart page I could tell that these guys probably know what they're doing.
    The Dude pony avatar by http://supermatt314.deviantart.com/

19. - Top - End - #829
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Back from convention. Got some pictures; the new venue at Donington Race Course was a little better for photos than previous years (and an alltogether better venue that Derby University, so thhhpppp! to them!)

Spoiler
    Show
    First, as long promised, if the good Prince is still around, picture of avatar on TShirt... (Which I wore throughout the convention.)

A few shots of the game, showing the Jalyrkieons on both days, about to go to their horrible, horrible deaths as they futily attempted to break the Cybertank defence, over a battleground already strewn with the wrekage of the Strayvian-ESU conflict on the planet Tver...

(Very proud of the terrain, as we had the guy that produces it come by and he sais he'd (naturally) seen a lot of hex based-layouts, but that this was the best he'd ever seen.)

Day 1

The painted Appilas and Scovocspers, in their deployment:

The view as seen by the Jalyrkieon Commander

Day 2 (when I got the brightness setting better, after learning from yesterday)

Right Flank

Left Flank (from the Cybertank end)

View from the perspective of the Recon Platoon Commander...

...and the ridgeline from the left flank.

And, if you've gone through all that, your reward, the Humorous Picture.

It had not, Lyra reflected though the mounting panic, in hindsight, been a good idea to raid the Star-Sergeant's emergancy muffin supply.

I was running out of time, and started clearing up, so you get an extra-special two-fer; A Humorous Picture and a look at the nacsent 144 Aotrs ground army.

Specifically, two Gloombat Multirole Attack Craft (one with energy beam turret, one with quad-cold beam module), a Fallen Soul AFV/Boarding Pod (you can only just about really see it, but there's the ventral turret sits in a clever locking system that allows it to be rotated, despite it being on the bottom of the craft, which was one of my party pieces this time around) and a trio of Hunter Drones.

Good show, lots of interest (disappointingly no-one called out the fact the Jalyrkieons as being pony-related, despite them being shown to almost everyone...!) May even get some commissions out of it.

Also got to see my commissions for Critical Mass in the flesh (so to speak); the chaps were clearly really well-chuffed with them, and they'd done a beautiful paint-job on them.
    Cool stuff! The new army looks good. Loving the terrain too. Sweet shirt

Poor giant Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest

Wait, fans of the show think it will suck?

Ever since the comic first got announced and I was directed to Andy Price's deviantart page I could tell that these guys probably know what they're doing.
    *shrug* I dunno. I've heard nothing but excitement about this.
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2012-10-07 at 01:57 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

20. - Top - End - #830
    Titan in the Playground

If you're wondering I have asked this question before. But it was what, 20 threads ago? So I think another go is fair.
    Well, we haven't seen any kind of legislative assembly, but Equestria definitely has large cities and a mayor in ponyville as opposed to strictly being based on feudal nobility. Also, the Smile Song has a pony with a gavel cutie mark. So I'm fairly certain that Equestria has courts and judges to resolve the serious pony disputes that fall short of directly petitioning Celestia herself. Mostly issues as to inheritance and title to land I would guess.

Then, I like to think that Celestia does take an active hand in ruling, allowing direct petitions for a limited class of serious cases, probably mostly relating to defense and magic, but also for ponies that are in distress and need her direct intervention (such as the Phillydelphia parasprite infestation mentioned in canon). Spike, being a direct backdoor to the princess, is actually far more valuable than he realizes.

For local governance, I think that we're on a system of locally elected rulers who serve at the pleasure of Celestia. That is, Celestia is the absolute monarch, but she allows each community to govern itself at its own choosing and only intervenes for important kingdom-wide edicts or the personal petitions noted above. Celestia also administers the court system directly and appoints all the judges.

Given how we saw Luna going in and out in the Royal Wedding episodes, I like to imagine that she's serving the kingdom as a combination diplomat and circuit judge, actually traveling around Equestria and visiting the various towns and cities to provide aid and dispute resolution for a limited time before moving on to the next city. Probably she goes to each area for a few days a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    The Sun is Hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Interesting, I'll read this later.

Considering our pre-orders scared them into delaying the release date due to the unprecedented large numbers, I don't think they need to worry about all the neighsayers.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Here's a thought; how many dragons can ponies actually talk to? Spike may be one of the few approachable ones, even though he's still a baby and all. Ponies might just see that alone as reason enough to strike up a conversation with the little guy. Some ponies for the chance to speak with a dragon, others to brag at their next party that they totally talked with a dragon.
    I've seen Word of Faust that Celestia did much of the raising of Spike specifically because ponies don't get the chance to interact with dragons that much.

So I'd call that good support for ponies (already sociable) wanting to speak with Spike simply for his exotic factor.

Also Fluttershy's initial reaction...

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Random question: has anyone codified the pony's D&D stats? I know about the pathfinder ponies, but has anyone else made the attempt?
    The Lich famously once calculated that ponies in show have to have a strength in excess of 40.

Correct. She a leader by example. Or something. Well, she gets involved personally in her citizens affairs, and its because she cares about them. Pretty much Best Monarch Ever.
    Well this also suggests Equestria has only a small number of problems.

But yes Celestia is pretty awesome. Best Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    My personal headcanon is that Celestia is an absolute monarch, but doesn't do very much. There are no other actual government structures picking up the slack as such, either. Equestria just kind of bumbles along fine as it is, changing little and only facing the occasional hijinks related incident.

Mayors seem to be effectively self elected and largely irrelevant to daily life, their duties seeming to mostly devolve to making speeches in the town center and sometimes appointing appropriate seeming ponyfolk to head up groups doing actual work.
    I suspect there is some sort of nominal vetting process to by mayor. It might be an appointment not an election, but I doubt you can just declare yourself mayor.

I'd also point out that executive authorities are most often not involved in daily operation in very direct ways, the point of it being to oversee and occasionally direct/correct those acting more directly. We don't see say Dash as weather manager having to get the next month's weather schedule signed off for routine approval because it isn't relevant for our stories.

None of this to be confused with Mayor Mare probably not being visibly all that good a leader... but that's the joke of course.

22. - Top - End - #832

The Lich famously once calculated that ponies in show have to have a strength in excess of 40.
    My math showed that it's actually closer to 58 or so. Based off the size of the house Big Mac dragged, his strength is 59, while Twilight and Rarity are more along the lines of 56.

But I meant, has anyone tried to make playable D&D pony races, besides the PF ones?

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, we haven't seen any kind of legislative assembly, but Equestria definitely has large cities and a mayor in ponyville as opposed to strictly being based on feudal nobility. Also, the Smile Song has a pony with a gavel cutie mark. So I'm fairly certain that Equestria has courts and judges to resolve the serious pony disputes that fall short of directly petitioning Celestia herself. Mostly issues as to inheritance and title to land I would guess.
    You missed legislation pony.
    Spoiler
    Show
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    You missed legislation pony.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I ignored legislation pony. That scroll cutie mark is much more vague. Yes, it's implied that he's legislative given the positioning with Mayor Mare and the Judge pony. But he could easily be an adviser or a drafter for the princess's proclamations. The gavel is much more decisive as an indication for a judiciary than the scroll for anything approaching a congress or parliament.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

25. - Top - End - #835

I've seen Word of Faust that Celestia did much of the raising of Spike specifically because ponies don't get the chance to interact with dragons that much.

So I'd call that good support for ponies (already sociable) wanting to speak with Spike simply for his exotic factor.
    Also, you could probably get him to pose for heraldry. You could see some fifty-something stallion descretly pass a opal down to Spike's general direction and, after a knowing nod of the head, expect Spike to come down to Roll of Arm's place for the "typical session".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

26. - Top - End - #836
    Titan in the Playground

I ignored legislation pony. That scroll cutie mark is much more vague. Yes, it's implied that he's legislative given the positioning with Mayor Mare and the Judge pony. But he could easily be an adviser or a drafter for the princess's proclamations. The gavel is much more decisive as an indication for a judiciary than the scroll for anything approaching a congress or parliament.
    He also looks a little FDR-esque to me which could go a lot of ways symbolically.

Of course not like singular visual-only gags are conclusive evidence either.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Bugbear in the Playground

Why don't we have a fan name or a tumblr of the judge pony yet!?!

I can so see an ask judge (insert name) tumblr where she sits arbitrating over pony cases.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

28. - Top - End - #838
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    Why don't we have a fan name or a tumblr of the judge pony yet!?!

I can so see an ask judge (insert name) tumblr where she sits arbitrating over pony cases.
    Because ponies don't actually have conflict, so judge pony spends all day hobnobbing with the local elite or playing golf.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

29. - Top - End - #839
    Bugbear in the Playground

Because ponies don't actually have conflict, so judge pony spends all day hobnobbing with the local elite or playing golf.
    Now you make me question what a lawyer pony does..... *scrutinizes Anarion closely
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

30. - Top - End - #840

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    Now you make me question what a lawyer pony does..... *scrutinizes Anarion closely
    She makes sure that the Apple Family mob doesn't actually pay the consequences for their apple monopoly and price gouging. /blatant lies