New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    By the way weren't you responsible for chibyfiying Bleakbane a while back? He certainly didn't want that to happen. Or is he just the sort of general exception to your rules?
    Didn't he do that to himself?
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

aye..it was a spell mishap
    (though i believe Lix was tangenitally involved)

if'n i remember correctly she offered to fix him...but resistance to outside polymorphs you know
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    My Little Changeling, Deception is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show

Interesting choice in using the body colour for the manes and tails.
    Hah. I see Angel had to be included, just to give us a bug's bunny (and bunny bug, natch).
    Last edited by Shatteredtower; 2012-10-11 at 02:28 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

But aren't they just giving up?
    What do you mean?

By the way weren't you responsible for chibyfiying Bleakbane a while back? He certainly didn't want that to happen. Or is he just the sort of general exception to your rules?
    No I was not.

Didn't he do that to himself?
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    aye..it was a spell mishap
    (though i believe Lix was tangenitally involved)

if'n i remember correctly she offered to fix him...but resistance to outside polymorphs you know
    Which I could bypass if I tried, probably, it would just be immoral and hard work.

If someone doesn't want to be changed, but I could change them at will, I don't. If someone doesn't want to be changed, but can and will block any attempt I make to do so, then I may as well throw a reverse gender at them. Keep them on their toes.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Posting from a university PC so I will have to keep this brief and cover most of my screen by my seat positioning:

Saw that MLP was on at 8:30am+ and was watching something about Tardeeeeey and not getting a letter in on time. However, I was too much of a coward to keep watching when hearing the footsteps of one of my family members approaching. I guess this means I certainly can't watch the show as I don't have the mindset to handle the opinions of others. Changed the channel twice just before turning off the TV. Hopefully the university doesn't take any great interest in my internet activity or have a keylogger/regularly check the keylogger.

I believe I hear people coming this direction now and it would be best to terminate this message.
    I admit when I first started watching, I did it late at night, when I knew my brother was asleep. I had a tiny one-bedroom apartment and he was staying with me until he and his fiance found a place. I'm not sure how much he knew then, or he knows now (but my Facebook avatar should tell them something, it's a Magic:The Gathering card of Fluttershy. On that note, I'm still looking for a moogle one, and so far no luck :( ) Anyway, he would be the one to not really say anything nor really care, but my friends spent a day or two making fun of me when I told them.

At this point though, I could not care less. I think age has a little to do with it, but I make sure not to mention it around my non-brony friends when they call. If for no other reason to stop the stereotype of us "shoving it down people's throat". Anyway, it's all a matter of developing a sense of apathy. Who cares who knows? It's just a damn TV show. I used to discuss Fairly Oddparents with a friend. Didn't care.

On that note, it looks like a new Powerpuff Girls is official. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/powerpuf...e-not-released

it doesn't mention voice actors, but I can't imagine them not using the same ones.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post

I've learned to use the hyphen, em-dash and ellipsis consistently in my stories (although I bet I occasionally get them wrong), but I still completely ignore the existence of the en-dash, and in any kind of informal writing I just use the hyphen and three dots for the ellipsis.
    Do you do the technically correct ellipses where you insert a hard space and then three dots rather than Microsoft Word's autocorrect ellipses, which are technically incorrect?

...What? I edit for a law journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    If someone doesn't want to be changed, but I could change them at will, I don't. If someone doesn't want to be changed, but can and will block any attempt I make to do so, then I may as well throw a reverse gender at them. Keep them on their toes.
    What would that even look like for Bleakbane? You don't have to do it to him, but I have a desire to see art of the hypothetical.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    What would that even look like for Bleakbane? You don't have to do it to him, but I have a desire to see art of the hypothetical.
    If you recall, when Hopereaver was still skeletal, Bleakbane hadn't realised she was a girl. So... it wouldn't look. xD
    The differences would be negligible, at most.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

Do you do the technically correct ellipses where you insert a hard space and then three dots rather than Microsoft Word's autocorrect ellipses, which are technically incorrect?

...What? I edit for a law journal.
    I use LibreOffice so I don't know if its autocorrect does ellipses different than Word. What does Word do that is not technically correct?

A lot of the time I simply type three dots and follow it by a space. When I do that, autocorrect changes it to an ellipsis. Other times I use my caps lock special character setup, where I hit caps lock followed by two dots, that gives me an ellipsis and works anywhere, not just in LibreOffice. As far as I can tell there is no difference between the two characters, whichever way I produce it.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I admit when I first started watching, I did it late at night, when I knew my brother was asleep. I had a tiny one-bedroom apartment and he was staying with me until he and his fiance found a place. I'm not sure how much he knew then, or he knows now (but my Facebook avatar should tell them something, it's a Magic:The Gathering card of Fluttershy. On that note, I'm still looking for a moogle one, and so far no luck :( ) Anyway, he would be the one to not really say anything nor really care, but my friends spent a day or two making fun of me when I told them.

At this point though, I could not care less. I think age has a little to do with it, but I make sure not to mention it around my non-brony friends when they call. If for no other reason to stop the stereotype of us "shoving it down people's throat". Anyway, it's all a matter of developing a sense of apathy. Who cares who knows? It's just a damn TV show. I used to discuss Fairly Oddparents with a friend. Didn't care.

On that note, it looks like a new Powerpuff Girls is official. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/powerpuf...e-not-released

it doesn't mention voice actors, but I can't imagine them not using the same ones.
    I really want this to be true, but is there any kind of official announcement from the studio or Cartoon Network? This reads more like a rumor somebody is reporting, short on citation.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    What do you mean?

No I was not.

Yeah.

Which I could bypass if I tried, probably, it would just be immoral and hard work.

I mean that aren't they basically giving up and are trying to make the best of a bad situation rather then admitting that they actually like and want the change?

Also my apologies on my mistake.

In other new holy guacamole is Whom the Princesses would Destroy funny. It has also given the best reason for why Twilight should not be nobility.

Here's an excerpt of a description of Twilight and why the nobility fear her
    Spoiler
    Show
    As much as he was annoyed by the paranoia of the assembled nobles, he couldn't help but sympathize a little bit. If only Twilight Sparkle weren't so...efficient. At this point, there wasn't a member of the royal house not deeply in her debt. The same royal house that her brother, who occupied a position of no mean political power himself, just married into, in fact. And there were all those rumors about her and the princess being a bit more than just friendly. Dotted shook that thought loose. Decent ponies didn't think about that sort of thing. And the worst thing, the very worst thing about Twilight Sparkle, was that she acted as if she was completely unaware of the political clout she wielded. It had to be an act. It had to be.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

I use LibreOffice so I don't know if its autocorrect does ellipses different than Word. What does Word do that is not technically correct?

A lot of the time I simply type three dots and follow it by a space. When I do that, autocorrect changes it to an ellipsis. Other times I use my caps lock special character setup, where I hit caps lock followed by two dots, that gives me an ellipsis and works anywhere, not just in LibreOffice. As far as I can tell there is no difference between the two characters, whichever way I produce it.
    I think it's asinine myself, but it's apparently to always prevent line breaks. Here's the quote from the style guide I have.
    To form an ellipsis: Use a hard space before the ellipsis AND between each period to prevent a line break in the middle of the ellipses (Note: Word tries to turn 3 periods into a special character!).
    Also, the full use of the different dashes, in case anyone is ever curious about this again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Hyphens
    a. Hyphens are used to separate numbers that are not inclusive, such as telephone numbers and social security numbers;
    b. Hyphens may also be used to separate the elements of a compound word if the word is hyphenated in the dictionary or if a hyphen is necessary to avoid confusion.
    c. Hyphens are the shortest form of dash, and they look like this: -.
    d. Hyphens are typed in from the keyboard.
    e. Hyphens should NOT have any spaces on either side.
    f. Example: A man-eating shark is a shark that eats humans.

2. En dashes
    a. En dashes are used to connect continuing, or inclusive, numbers (such as page ranges). Note that en-dashes are distinct from hyphens!
    b. En dashes are the medium-length form of dash, and they look like this: –.
    c. To enter an en-dash on a PC, type: Ctrl + Num -. OR, click on Insert→Symbols→Special Characters→En Dash.
    d. To enter an en-dash on a Mac, type: Option -.
    e. En-dashes should NOT have any spaces on either side.
    f. Example: See TRIBE, supra note 81, at 819–21.

3. Em dashes
    a. Em dashes are used to set off separate phrases or clauses in text.
    b. Em dashes are the longest form of dash, and they look like this: —.
    c. To enter an em-dash on a PC, type: Alt+Ctrl+Num -. OR, click on Insert→Symbols→Special Characters→Em Dash.
    d. To enter an em-dash on a Mac, type: Shift+Option -.
    e. IMPORTANT: Em dashes should have a hard space beforehand and a regular space afterwards. To enter a hard space on a PC, type Ctrl+Shift+Space. To enter a hard space on a Mac, type Option+Space. The hard space ensures that the em dash will not be separated by a line break from the word that precedes it. The invisible character for a hard space is “°” as opposed to “·” which represents a regular space.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

I mean that aren't they basically giving up and are trying to make the best of a bad situation rather then admitting that they actually like and want the change?
    I generally use low level thoughtskimming to avoid deceit on that. When I ask 'Do you want this?' I don't listen to their words, but their heart.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

I think it's asinine myself, but it's apparently to always prevent line breaks. Here's the quote from the style guide I have.

Also, the full use of the different dashes, in case anyone is ever curious about this again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Hyphens
    a. Hyphens are used to separate numbers that are not inclusive, such as telephone numbers and social security numbers;
    b. Hyphens may also be used to separate the elements of a compound word if the word is hyphenated in the dictionary or if a hyphen is necessary to avoid confusion.
    c. Hyphens are the shortest form of dash, and they look like this: -.
    d. Hyphens are typed in from the keyboard.
    e. Hyphens should NOT have any spaces on either side.
    f. Example: A man-eating shark is a shark that eats humans.

2. En dashes
    a. En dashes are used to connect continuing, or inclusive, numbers (such as page ranges). Note that en-dashes are distinct from hyphens!
    b. En dashes are the medium-length form of dash, and they look like this: –.
    c. To enter an en-dash on a PC, type: Ctrl + Num -. OR, click on Insert→Symbols→Special Characters→En Dash.
    d. To enter an en-dash on a Mac, type: Option -.
    e. En-dashes should NOT have any spaces on either side.
    f. Example: See TRIBE, supra note 81, at 819–21.

3. Em dashes
    a. Em dashes are used to set off separate phrases or clauses in text.
    b. Em dashes are the longest form of dash, and they look like this: —.
    c. To enter an em-dash on a PC, type: Alt+Ctrl+Num -. OR, click on Insert→Symbols→Special Characters→Em Dash.
    d. To enter an em-dash on a Mac, type: Shift+Option -.
    e. IMPORTANT: Em dashes should have a hard space beforehand and a regular space afterwards. To enter a hard space on a PC, type Ctrl+Shift+Space. To enter a hard space on a Mac, type Option+Space. The hard space ensures that the em dash will not be separated by a line break from the word that precedes it. The invisible character for a hard space is “°” as opposed to “·” which represents a regular space.
    Huh, that makes no sense to me. I've never heard of "hard" spaces before, and everything I've read about ellipses say that it is NOT three separate dots but is supposed to be a single (special) character, probably exactly to avoid it getting divided over two lines.

So, what, you're supposed to type "hard-space dot hard-space dot hard-space dot", making it six separate characters instead of one single character? And both would prevent the ellipsis being broken at line ends, so why go with the crazy long string of dots and hard spaces? I don't get it.

I suppose it's another issue of who you ask or which style guide you follow, but that one makes no sense to me.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    I really want this to be true, but is there any kind of official announcement from the studio or Cartoon Network? This reads more like a rumor somebody is reporting, short on citation.
    I can't find anything official that isn't from two years ago. But it's odd that the one I linked was only from a few days ago. And they give a date.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-10-11 at 03:28 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Titan in the Playground

I suppose it's another issue of who you ask or which style guide you follow, but that one makes no sense to me.
    Hmm, apparently the Chicago Manual of Style recommends three dots with hard spaces rather than the actual ellipsis glyph, so that editors, publishers or designers may replace it later.

As if you can't replace an actual ellipsis, the only possible problem I can imagine is being able to type it in the search-replace box, which I suppose may require a bit of a trick depending on your system.

So this seems like reasoning based on ease rather than correctness, which seems stupid in a Manual of Style which should be about correctness, if you ask me.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Firbolg in the Playground

I've been playing the new XCOM game... I thought you'd all like to know this.

Every mission I've put the two together with, Corporal Lulamoon keeps 'panicking' and 'accidentally' shooting Major Sparkle. Also, aliens like throwing grenades at Trixie.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

Every mission I've put the two together with, Corporal Lulamoon keeps 'panicking' and 'accidentally' shooting Major Sparkle. Also, aliens like throwing grenades at Trixie.
    Oh yeah, that reminds me, I've been playing this too and the nickname's are so appropriate. "Doc" Vinyl Scratch is the best one, since it abbreviates to Doc Scratch. Yes, that's right homestuck readers.

Rainbow Dash also got "double down" and I keep being tempted to remove the "down" part so that she's just double rainbow.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Troll in the Playground

Grrrr.... *game doesn't come out in the UK until midnight*

Hmm. Never finished my OotS game on the original x-com. Got bored with missions. Hopefully this one will keep my attention span. It's been a while since I've finished a game. (well, I finished the main campaign in Pokemon Conquest, but I've got at least 20 more to go before I can consider it finished x_x)

Hehehe.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

Grrrr.... *game doesn't come out in the UK until midnight*

Hmm. Never finished my OotS game on the original x-com. Got bored with missions. Hopefully this one will keep my attention span. It's been a while since I've finished a game. (well, I finished the main campaign in Pokemon Conquest, but I've got at least 20 more to go before I can consider it finished x_x)
    Actually, what happened to everypony else that was doing x-com reports? I know I kind of marathoned it, but I was still interested to read the rest of Forumexplorer's game, and to hear the travails of Aotrscom.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

20. - Top - End - #1160

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I've been playing this too and the nickname's are so appropriate. "Doc" Vinyl Scratch is the best one, since it abbreviates to Doc Scratch. Yes, that's right homestuck readers.

Rainbow Dash also got "double down" and I keep being tempted to remove the "down" part so that she's just double rainbow.
    I once got "DJ" Vinyl Scratch

edit - I also have Cutie Mark Crusader Snipers. They have awful aim compared to Rarity
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-10-11 at 03:50 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ettin in the Playground

I was going to name my recruits after ponies and characters from various other works of media, but I stopped that policy after I started losing a lot of soldiers on each mission (From now on, nobody gets a custom name until they earn it via getting to one of the higher ranks.) However, Colonel Flutter "Demon" Shy (Sniper-class) has managed to survive the carnage, and so far has 60+ kills. Many,many, missions would have ended in a T.P.K if it weren't for her disturbing skill with a sniper rifle.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-10-11 at 03:55 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

22. - Top - End - #1162

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Both fanbases are completely ****ing nuts.
    Welcome to pony. By now, it's self-perpetuating. Millions of words written in fanfics. Thousands of bits of music made. Even more art.

On EqD, each day you can expect:
    • ~40 pieces of high-quality artwork
    • Five or six music videos
    • At least three story updates.

I thought insanity was a given by now.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-11 at 03:58 PM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ettin in the Playground

The game unlocks down here in two hours.

Two. Hours.

Clock is Ticking BlasTech. Clock. Is. Ticking!!

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

Huh, that makes no sense to me. I've never heard of "hard" spaces before, and everything I've read about ellipses say that it is NOT three separate dots but is supposed to be a single (special) character, probably exactly to avoid it getting divided over two lines.
    You know, my experience is quite different, back when I was doing editing of technical documents and university papers hard spaces were pretty much required to not leave "orphans" (instant lower mark) while at best people recognized one or two dash styles, not three or four

Also, maybe relevant:

Spoiler
    Show
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, what happened to everypony else that was doing x-com reports? I know I kind of marathoned it, but I was still interested to read the rest of Forumexplorer's game, and to hear the travails of Aotrscom.
    I got really distracted by the LoL finals and school. And something else. I can't remember what though. Oh right finishing Final Fantasy 3! That took up a bunch of my gaming time as well.

My mood has been swinging back to a play X-com mood again though. So you'll likely see some new reports soonish.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I was going to name my recruits after ponies and characters from various other works of media, but I stopped that policy after I started losing a lot of soldiers on each mission (From now on, nobody gets a custom name until they earn it via getting to one of the higher ranks.) However, Colonel Flutter "Demon" Shy (Sniper-class) has managed to survive the carnage, and so far has 60+ kills. Many,many, missions would have ended in a T.P.K if it weren't for her disturbing skill with a sniper rifle.
    Her, you might say, "freaky knowledge of sniping"?
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, we'll get back to that eventually. I stopped posting because I'd stopped playing (after losing some enthusiasm when I realised I can't play the new one for the forseeable future (on XP). This after discovering it and it being the only other game apart from Pokemon coming out this year I was at all bothered by.) And it was during that rather bleak period, when I took up playing Transport Tycoon because I didn't have to interact with even pretend people. Sheer bloody-mindedness is keeping me going through that game, because I have never yet completed it, and I am determined to do it this time, come hell and high water; even though I picked a map that was really too small, even though I probably should have turned off inflation and breakdowns, I am going to get through to 2050! (And I'm at about 1996 - I started in 1835 (with horse-drawn carriages, by-the-by...!) - so I'mma gettin' there.)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-10-11 at 04:59 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I am invisible. No one shall know my terrible secret... I mean no one will attribute this terrible secret with me irl. I see no way in which this carefully laid plan can fail. Also I don't exactly watch anything with regularity these days nor do I admit to enjoying mlp and you can't make me.

EDIT: Nyah
    EDIT2: :p
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2012-10-11 at 04:59 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ettin in the Playground

*glomps the dragon* ^^

30. - Top - End - #1170

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Her, you might say, "freaky knowledge of sniping"?
    I can totally imagine Fluttershy as a sniper. Stay back, stay away, and destroy anyone who messes with you.

Cutest pairing?
    Spoiler
    Show

You can't even argue that they look good switched like that.

I approve of this.
    Spoiler
    Show

Cute. <3
    Spoiler
    Show

Guys. Just... Guys.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-11 at 06:42 PM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!