New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    P.S- How would Dark Sun: Equestria sounds like? (For the idea of Dark Sun, think Fallout minus the hopeful canon endings of Fallout))
    I don't think I would like it that much. A pony story (or game) without a real sense of hope isn't a story (or game) that I'm interested in.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Troll in the Playground

P.S- How would Dark Sun: Equestria sounds like? (For the idea of Dark Sun, think Fallout minus the hopeful canon endings of Fallout))
    Everything I know about Dark Sun leads me to believe it'd just be another Appleoosa story, actually. Elves are replaced by the Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo etc., Halflings are replaced by Changelings that, er, survived being flung one thousand miles into the desert, and Goliaths are descendants of Big Macintosh because I'm totally going to make that joke.

Then again, I never saw the Fallout movie, so maybe I'm missing out on another reference.

Yes, I am aware that Fallout is a novel, not a movie. You don't need to point it out.

Yes, I am aware Fallout is a video game series, not a novel. I'm trying to explain how much I know about the series by being ironic.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Orc in the Playground

Is anypony following Moonstuck?

Spoiler
    Show
    My gosh, the plot twists and epic reveals. D:
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2012-10-12 at 03:11 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Well well well, look at what turned up at the NYCC! *SPOILERS*
    Most of that has me grinning like an idiot.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also, is it just me or does that pony Twilight is talking to look like a hornless genderbent Shining Armor?
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Discord Is pretty much 100% Confirmed

• Luna's Abandoned Moon Colony joked about, history of Celestia and Luna Coming up

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH
    Last edited by Nameless; 2012-10-12 at 03:20 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Troll in the Playground

*points to Nameless's reaction*

THIS.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I agree that pony in the picture looked like a genderbent Shiny. That'd be a fun episode. Of course, there's already a tumblr for that.

Discord returning? Eh, hopefully they can do something new and interesting with him.

History of Luna and Celestia? Now we're talking! This is what I've been waiting for! Well, that and hearing them sing together. That'd basically be perfection.

Also Griffon Kingdom. Gods yes! Finally we can get some official material for them, instead of the general Klingon style warrior race most people tend to make them out to be.

In non-spoiler news, ARRRRG! I want to play XCOM but I can't because I'm at work. D:
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    In non-spoiler news, ARRRRG! I want to play XCOM but I can't because I'm at work. D:
    At least you can play it at all...

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Bugbear in the Playground

wouldn't space be more of a Spelljammer setting?
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    new season three phrase? "Season Three crushes my fanon."
    Fix'd

Well, if you read my post with mini-RPG system a few pages back, it would be a good way to run one. I remember one fanfic with similar idea, and it was quite good, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Season 3 spoiler spoilers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't believe people are getting upset about this (not here) Guess what? The royal sisters' background was planned all along, and if it ruins your fanfics, then so be it. It's selfish. And I don't see anything here that shows "catering to us" other than that fact. Unless you're talking about Discord, in which case we already kind of knew when de Lancie let it slip that he did more voice work for the show. Personally, I don't like the idea of bringing him back, but I guess it depends on how they do it. Feels like a "we're running out of ideas" situation, when I know they're not.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I don't like Discord being back either. Not only I know a few people who will be very upset about it, I thought it was very weak character that was mostly carried by his VA. Had he been voiced by someone unknown, he would have been as liked as Gilda, IMHO.

And you know, after dumber fans reaction to Der... Ditzy voice change and Vinyl eyes I personally stopped caring for virtually every fanon idea contradicting canon. Fanon is fine when it fills holes in canon or supplements it, not when it's made up stuff contradicting canon its selfish backers still expect to win. And I just despise it when its supporters cling to non-existent "proof", including edited show screenshots to still push it down everyone's throat after canon killed it deader than dead.

Or maybe I'm just bitter after seeing just how whiny, self entitled and plainly rude/hateful (including death threats) can "fans" loudly proclaiming their 'love and tolerance' be.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Turns out, they're completely normal ponies. You know how Granny Smith founded Ponyville approximately 300 years ago? She's suffering from a rare disease that makes her half deaf and suffer rheumatism. Otherwise, she'd look just like a green version of Applejack.

Heck, Twilight Sparkle herself is 250.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Or maybe Granny just suffers from dementia, having mistaken herself for actual founder who according to Twilight lived hundreds of years ago, and Twilight is 16-18 like both her unfinished education and words of creator suggest...

Also, rare disease? We saw over dozen ponies in as bad or worse shape than Granny, see Valentine episode in particular

And I have no problems with Princesses being normal ponies, unlike all the people who made up stuff about goddesses directly contradicted by no less than four-five episodes, including very first one.
    Last edited by Trixie; 2012-10-12 at 05:30 AM.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Well well well, look at what turned up at the NYCC! *SPOILERS*
    Most of that has me grinning like an idiot.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also, is it just me or does that pony Twilight is talking to look like a hornless genderbent Shining Armor?
    SPOILER
    Spoiler
    Show
    King Somber? Huh ... if that really is the black thing (I'm not willing to call it an alicorn yet, 'cause we didn't exactly see any wings and he doesn't exactly look like a regular unicorn either, more like a changeling sort of thing) then I'm not sure what to think yet. I'm not ruling out that he surprises us with his awesomeness, but from what we've seen/heard so far I'm not exactly wowed. We'll have to see.

As I've said many times, if they bring back Discord I hope, hope, hope it's in a flashback. I don't care to see the Mane 6 do another confrontation with him, or for him to become some sort of silly recurring figure ... like Q. Of course, if we're getting some background on Celestia and Luna, then there's a good chance that involves Discord so flashback is probably looking likely.

As for said background ... well, I already know 90% of the fanon in my story is going to get utterly destroyed sooner or later. I gleefully write it so full of fanon it's almost bursting, so that's alright, I know what's coming for me. I also have another story idea which utterly ignores tons of existing canon about the royal sisters. I mean, what does it matter? If I want to ignore canon and make my own, who's stopping me from having fun?

More than likely, whatever canon they give us, we can twist and mangle and adapt it to fit our pre-existing fanon in any case.

What I am worried about, as always, is that they won't handle it well. That what they give us will disappoint in some way. What I kinda hope for is something walking that very fine line between too vague and too specific, something just right that satisfies our curiosity for details but leaves us free to interpret it and play with it and expand upon it. Because let's be honest, the fun of canon is our ability to make up our own stuff and come up with crazy theories, if they tell us everything then that kinda takes some of the fun out of it. But I know that's a fine line to walk, and I'm not even sure exactly where that line is, so it's a case of "when I see it" anyway.

I do hope, whatever they do, that they give us some badass Luna. If they make a flashback and show her as the weaker sibling who has to be saved by her big sister, or something lame like that, then I'm going to scream my lungs out! spikenoooo.mov And then cry in a corner like a little filly whose parents died in the snow.

Also, I totally hope that moon base thing really was a joke and nothing more. I consider "ponies on the moon" (whether there already or going there in a rocket) more or less in the same category as "humans in Equestria" as something I do not wish to see. I will cry if they go to the moon! And I'll make all the little ponies cry with me!

As for the rest, I don't have much of an opinion on griffons or Manehattan, except I'll be happy to see more of the world.

Ah, the wonders of pre-show anxiety. And here I thought I had gotten over it, but seems like it was just from a lack of hype.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Colossus in the Playground

On the spoiler clip:

Spoiler
    Show
    The Crystal Ponies being douchebags completely relieved all the tension I had regarding them. Phew!

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Is anypony following Moonstuck?

Spoiler
    Show
    My gosh, the plot twists and epic reveals. D:
    OHHHH MY GOOOOOSHHHHH

so crazy

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    On an unrelated note your avatar made me think of tickling Rainbow Dash. Fortunately for me the internet has provided:

Spoiler
    Show
    Aww ^^ Belly wub!

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Titan in the Playground

If anyone has a spare hour here's a the full NYC panel.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Firbolg in the Playground

XCOM pony update
    minor spoilers

Spoiler
    Show
    Well first, Applebloom is the only major casualty so far. 3 total, but the other two were nameless rookies.

Alright. so. Fluttershy, Rarity, and Gilda are all killing everything with crazy mental powers. Oddly Gilda has more psycic power than Fluttershy's epic stare.

Edit- and Captain Trixie has stopped shooting everyone in the back.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-10-12 at 12:07 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

At the reaction of
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moon Colony: SPACE!!! (I hope Ponies developed a rocket).

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I don't think I would like it that much. A pony story (or game) without a real sense of hope isn't a story (or game) that I'm interested in.
    Well, that depends really. If adding ponies to your reference doesn't provide the impetus for hope and improvement, somethings wrong imo.

Regardless, if I recall, the Dark Sun setting is basically a fantasy post-apocalypse, with several god-kings ruling the surviving bits of a setting that has been all but destroyed. Metal has gone, the enviroment is totalled, and all the usual monsters and so-on are dead, with the gaps filled by deadlier and more exotic creatures.

The average darksun game is a case of gritty survival, but I think such campaigns can eventually lead to the toppling of the, whatever you call them. Sorcerer Kings? And potential improvement of the setting by removing their tyranny from the picture.

So, in the spirit of Fallout Equestria which I haven't read;

Spoiler
    Show
    You'd have some ancient backstory probably involving Ironhoof Celestia introducing Unicorns to a more powerful form of magic(That just happens to slowly destroy the world around them) and expanding Equestrian rule across the world, driving the unwanted creatures into obscurity (And subjugating those that remained) and using these powers to sieze control of the elements and weather patterns themselves.

Eventually the Unicorns betray Ironhoof Celestia, Imprisoning her in the void. They become Alicorns themselves (Read - Sorcerer Kings) and divide the ruins of Equestria up between them. The leader of the group of Unicorn-Betrayers, in order to complete the seal on Celestia's prison, takes the transformation a step further and becomes the Draconequis (of Tyr. Replace with appropriate ponyplace).

I figure you'd have Unicorns as the Templar equivalent, Earth ponies as an oppressed underclass (somewhere between non-templar humans and Muls, used for labour, gladatioral entertainment etc), and the Pegasi as either rare survivors (hated and feared desert dwellers) or something similar.

I'm sure I could figure out some idea of what species fit what role in Dark Sun Equestria, but I'm sure you get the idea. One of Dark Sun's themes is subverting the usual roles of the races involved, so it'd all be keyed to that concept and the ruined world. Oh and everypony gets a psionic trick or two.
    It could be an entertaining thing, but would require a lot of work to figure out the setting.

Alternate, mildly more depressing concept;
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Rajaat analogue could instead be Twilight Sparkle. She's so powerful magically because of her research, that will eventualy become "Defiling" magic, with Celestia and Luna being overthrown at some point during the ponified cleansing wars.

Edit - Uuuh, Nyaa?
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-12 at 12:04 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Troll in the Playground

Gone over the edge... but it's not my fault. The circumstances forced me to do it. My parents went to the airport, and my sister was at school, and the cat was outside, and the windows were drawn, and I had to wait for a package, and the show happened to be on at that time so I was forced to watch an episode of MLP. Something about "Cutie-Pox". I disagree with the lesson though. If apple bloom had desired unequaled magical prowess she could have wrested control of the "affliction" and gained strength, fencing prowess, psionics, etc.

Also, zecora is an apothecary for the ultramarines.

Spoiler
    Show

Also, some of the ponies are quite cruel to one another.

Bottom Line: The show does have a pull but I must resist because I felt like a criminal watching it.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2012-10-12 at 12:08 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    You'd have some ancient backstory probably involving Ironhoof Celestia introducing Unicorns to a more powerful form of magic(That just happens to slowly destroy the world around them) and expanding Equestrian rule across the world, driving the unwanted creatures into obscurity (And subjugating those that remained) and using these powers to sieze control of the elements and weather patterns themselves.

Eventually the Unicorns betray Ironhoof Celestia, Imprisoning her in the void. They become Alicorns themselves (Read - Sorcerer Kings) and divide the ruins of Equestria up between them. The leader of the group of Unicorn-Betrayers, in order to complete the seal on Celestia's prison, takes the transformation a step further and becomes the Draconequis (of Tyr. Replace with appropriate ponyplace).

I figure you'd have Unicorns as the Templar equivalent, Earth ponies as an oppressed underclass (somewhere between non-templar humans and Muls, used for labour, gladatioral entertainment etc), and the Pegasi as either rare survivors (hated and feared desert dwellers) or something similar.

I'm sure I could figure out some idea of what species fit what role in Dark Sun Equestria, but I'm sure you get the idea. One of Dark Sun's themes is subverting the usual roles of the races involved, so it'd all be keyed to that concept and the ruined world. Oh and everypony gets a psionic trick or two.
    It could be an entertaining thing, but would require a lot of work to figure out the setting.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Rajaat analogue could instead be Twilight Sparkle. She's so powerful magically because of her research, that will eventualy become "Defiling" magic, with Celestia and Luna being overthrown at some point during the ponified cleansing wars.

Edit - Uuuh, Nyaa?
    http://www.rhjunior.com/FrontPage/00196.html
    How about using real mules as Mul? Maybe donkeys could be dwarves, but we see them as immigrants of Ponyville.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

If I was personally doing anything with the idea, I'd be trying to Dark-Sun-Ify the ponyfolk rather than directly replace the existing Darksun Races.

But otherwise, it's not a bad fit and has the benefit of pun.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Titan in the Playground

Gone over the edge... but it's not my fault. The circumstances forced me to do it. My parents went to the airport, and my sister was at school, and the cat was outside, and the windows were drawn, and I had to wait for a package, and the show happened to be on at that time so I was forced to watch an episode of MLP. Something about "Cutie-Pox". I disagree with the lesson though. If apple bloom had desired unequaled magical prowess she could have wrested control of the "affliction" and gained strength, fencing prowess, psionics, etc.

Spoiler
    Show

Bottom Line: The show does have a pull but I must resist because I felt like a criminal watching it.
    Glad to hear that you got to watch an episode. Your paranoia amuses me as does the impression that despite you're best efforts you'll end up watching pony anyways.

On your episode analysis; Applebloom wouldn't have been able to harness the power. It would have kept accelerating and she would have been forced to do more and more stuff until she finally died from sheer exhaustion.

Yeah Zecora is awesome.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

I found out that the pony creator allows you to make custom poses. I didn't know that.

Also, I actually managed to produce what I feel is a pretty nice-looking pony, using the generator. I've named her Café au Lait, she'll have a brief role in next chapter of my story.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Hmm.

Well, that depends really. If adding ponies to your reference doesn't provide the impetus for hope and improvement, somethings wrong imo.

Regardless, if I recall, the Dark Sun setting is basically a fantasy post-apocalypse, with several god-kings ruling the surviving bits of a setting that has been all but destroyed. Metal has gone, the enviroment is totalled, and all the usual monsters and so-on are dead, with the gaps filled by deadlier and more exotic creatures.

The average darksun game is a case of gritty survival, but I think such campaigns can eventually lead to the toppling of the, whatever you call them. Sorcerer Kings? And potential improvement of the setting by removing their tyranny from the picture.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Edit - Uuuh, Nyaa?
    I briefly started writing a fanfic to this effect but with the actual characters in the world
    Spoiler
    Show
    Basically my bit was that Discord was the Raajat equivalent, who drew up a circle of unicorns to throw the world into chaos through his own life-draining brand of magic. Celestia, Luna, Chrysallis, and several others were among this number, but generally thought they would be setting themselves up as rulers instead of just sending the world down into eternal chaos.

The Unicorns rebelled eventually but Luna, in a fit of madness, desired power for herself and so elevated herself into the first Alicorn, now known as the Nightmare of Equestria. The other unicorns retreated to their domains to begin their own ascensions.

Celestia began to pursue to Magic of Friendship as an alternative to Alicornhood. Crysallis neared ascension but was laid low by the other unicorn rulers and subjected herself to a ritual to become a love-sucking parasite, and so created her race of Changelings to plot the domination of Equestria.

The mane six are unknowingly part of a prophecy to wield the Elements of Harmony, relics of a lost age that can destroy the Unicorn tyrants and with hope restore Equestria.

Applejack was a Gladiator
    Twilight a member of the Harmonic Alliance (Veiled Alliance)
    Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy a warrior and shaman of a Pegasus tribe (Pegasi being much like Elves)
    Rarity a noble psion (ascended from a dune trader family)
    Pinkie Pie a bard

I didn't really think it was a bad idea, but halfway through the 2nd chapter I realized I was just writing the Prism Pentad with MLP characters.
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    - hyphen
    – en-dash
    — em-dash

There are tons of rules about this, also about whether to have spaces around them or not. It all depends a lot on which style guide you follow.
    Wow that seems... kinda specificaly not used much? I mean, at least as far back as high school I don't recall learning about en and em dashes. At all. So either the Florida education system doesn't teach it or it's not used much?

Either way, I learned a second new thing today! :)

Ponythread is full of useless trivia
    Hey, its that useless trivia that helps me win those final rounds of "You Don't Know Jack"... well okay it doesn't. But I can pretend its useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Large image.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That was soooo cute... up until I saw the pony Susan and then spittaked.
    That was... um... creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Also, maybe relevant:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd hate to be Celestia when the mail arrives...

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Removing clothes is sexier than not wearing them.
    True.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-10-12 at 02:59 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Wow that seems... kinda specificaly not used much? I mean, at least as far back as high school I don't recall learning about en and em dashes. At all. So either the Florida education system doesn't teach it or it's not used much?

Either way, I learned a second new thing today! :)
    I wouldn't have known the difference, either; of course, when I was at school, computers were still something of a novelty (it wasn't until I started college that anywhere had them in any number), so as everything was pretty much hand-written, it would have been kinda hard to teach...

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Spamalot in the Playground

Does it have an equivilent to cannibal halflings?

Okay, so Discord is confirmed on returning... but in what Capacity? If we're also getting more Luna/Celestia history perhaps that could mean Discord coming back in flashback form?
    I think flashback form would be fine with me. Maybe even better-- I'd love to see the actual showdown where Celestia/Luna turn him into stone.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

Ponythread is full of useless trivia
    Want me to start quoting lines from Scrubs? That's as useless as it gets, and it's about all I'm good for.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Titan in the Playground

Good for you. Though you understand the point that your idea wouldn't work yes?

Spoiler
    Show
    The omega symbol is also a horseshoe therefore... ponies are smurfs.

Ponder this Initiate.

Give another episode a shot.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Want me to start quoting lines from Scrubs? That's as useless as it gets, and it's about all I'm good for.
    Everything comes down to poo~
    When I move I'm gonna have my own private loo~!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

To those ponies who play League of Legends, I have something for you:

First, watch this line from the show. Then, listen to this line by Katarina.

Spoiler
    Show
    Enjoy the mental stumble as your brain tries to add "a lot" to the end.

You're welcome.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Good for you. Though you understand the point that your idea wouldn't work yes?

The omega symbol is also a horseshoe therefore... ponies are smurfs.

Ponder this Initiate.

Give another episode a shot.
    I figured the way she got the disease was through desire of a talent and if she desired a particular talent at the outset she'd get it. Furthermore, since it's a magical ailment it might actually be able to grant spellcasting even to someone normally unable to do so. With powerful enough spellcasting and directing the disease towards intelligence next she'd be able to control it's output perhaps to both give exactly what she wanted as well as not have to actively use the output. Magic is an interesting force in their world.

Also, someday I'll grow up to be a real space marine.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    To those ponies who play League of Legends, I have something for you:

First, watch this line from the show. Then, listen to this line by Katarina.

Spoiler
    Show
    Enjoy the mental stumble as your brain tries to add "a lot" to the end.

You're welcome.
    Rarity is best Cassiopeia
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC