Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Strife Warzeal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Connecticolt
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    No problem, these threads move faster than a speeding four-legged mammal that may or may not have wings and/or horns. Things get missed, so I sent off a PM. Doesn't help that I'm one of the lesserly-active folks around the thread.

    'Sides, I'm an Art Historian. If something doesn't offend me on some level, that offends me.
    If I offend someone I want it because I did something rather than something I didn't do. ...That didn't come out right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I saved the pic, if I remember at all. It didn't have the tumblry question at the top though, so I wasn't sure if it was intended as an answer or just a drawing.

    But, yeah. People stopped answering questions so people stopped asking questions. I think.
    I think for now everything got sorted. Also, the general format is to have the question at the top of the answer. But Tiki is probably right with the questions-answers thing, a bit of a vicious circle right there.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

  2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    So a pic of Pinkie about to have some face time with her mother.
    Spoiler
    Show


    (you can run but that won't help...)
    And that's how Equestria was made destroyed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Um, if I still remember correctly from when I occasionally helped care for horses, real horse brush looks like this (heavy duty, metal) or this (rubber). Both are used to clean hard-working horses, something fitting AJ. The one on the picture seems to be fine coat care comb, something more fitting Rarity or Twilight than AJ
    The fine coat comb would jive with one interpretation of the image that AJ is seeing that she "cleans up well" and is much prettier than she ever gave herself credit for.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

    Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

    "For your astounding work in the field of punnery, you have been awarded one (1) internet." -Lix Lorn
    "Truly, there is nothing more terrifying than a DM with a sense of humour." -The Succubus
    "No pretty sure he thinks he's Digo Dragon." -Pinkie Pie
    "Digo, you're a liar and a scoundrel." -NeroGrimm


    Custom Avatar by me - My OC Changeling, Zeeps!

  3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tiki Snakes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Wasteland

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    If I offend someone I want it because I did something rather than something I didn't do. ...That didn't come out right.



    I think for now everything got sorted. Also, the general format is to have the question at the top of the answer. But Tiki is probably right with the questions-answers thing, a bit of a vicious circle right there.
    If anyone is still interested in Tumblring, it might be worth seperating out Answered and Unanswered questions in the list.

    Edit - I'm sure there are people who use such exotic looking impliments to brush their horses, but they certainly don't look like anything you'd call traditional. I don't think that the type AJ is using should necessarily be assumed to be particularly fancy as much as it is the more normal type.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-15 at 06:28 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Trixie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    TGaPT

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Edit - I'm sure there are people who use such exotic looking impliments to brush their horses, but they certainly don't look like anything you'd call traditional. I don't think that the type AJ is using should necessarily be assumed to be particularly fancy as much as it is the more normal type.
    What.

    Pardon moi?

    Of course they're traditional, that's what people have been using to take care of horses for thousands of years! Don't believe me? Here's medieval horse brush before and after usage, pretty much identical in function to the two I linked - if there's anything non-traditional it's rice fibre brush AJ is using on the pic, which is very modern invention. I spent more than a few days in stable, you know, I actually used all three, and believe me, there is absolutely no point in using rice/fiber one on typical, hardworking European workhorse, you'd destroy it in a few days or in just one use on dirty/sweaty one
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

    Spoiler
    Show


    >Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

    "Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

  5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tiki Snakes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Wasteland

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What.

    Pardon moi?

    Of course they're traditional, that's what people have been using to take care of horses for thousands of years! Don't believe me? Here's medieval horse brush before and after usage, pretty much identical in function to the two I linked - if there's anything non-traditional it's rice fibre brush AJ is using on the pic, which is very modern invention. I spent more than a few days in stable, you know, I actually used all three, and believe me, there is absolutely no point in using rice/fiber one on typical, hardworking European workhorse, you'd destroy it in a few days or in just one use on dirty/sweaty one
    Well, sure, but that looks absolutely nothing like the two you posted, so. Yeah.

  6. - Top - End - #1386
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her corner
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    So a pic of Pinkie about to have some face time with her mother.

    Spoiler
    Show


    (you can run but that won't help...)
    What could possibly go wrong?
    (Quote for save)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

  7. - Top - End - #1387
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kd7sov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    down down to goblin town
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    S3 clip said Saturday, Hasbro stated they will announce it 4 weeks before actual day. Which so far leaves only 2 last weekends, unless they lied. QED.
    And, of course, it's entirely impossible that their plans might have changed since July. Which was, what, two significant conventions and all the revelations ago?

    Or, for that matter, that "four weeks" might be used loosely.
    Last edited by Kd7sov; 2012-10-15 at 08:48 AM.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

    Contributor to 's Divine Rank
    (through some of my NPCs.)

    Avatar by Dirtytabs.

  8. - Top - End - #1388
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Trixie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    TGaPT

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Pony news: Ingram is selling composing studio he used to work on 3 MLP seasons. I wonder if this implies something...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Well, sure, but that looks absolutely nothing like the two you posted, so. Yeah.
    Um, wrong?

    I posted two things: heavy duty metal brush, used to remove dead hair, sweat and mud. Here's two medieval versions [plus hoof hook]. Pretty much identical, save for modern having more scrapping plates.

    Medium duty, on pre-cleaned or not heavy working horse version - it differs from the medieval one because I posted photo of universal tool, combining both heavy and medium duty, because it was one I used. If you look at modern, less universal variant, it's again pretty much identical to medieval.

    You claimed rice fibre brush is traditional, but again, it's modern invention. There was nothing like that not that long ago - or so I believed, because it turns out better horses of nobles were brushed. By, let me quote, “some dead horse tayle nailed to a sticke” in whipping motions after being cleaned by one of two above tools, followed by rubbing over with “a wispe of straw wrethen hard together”, followed by rubbing horse over with wet hands. So, this time really by something looking very unlike modern example

    Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    And, of course, it's entirely impossible that their plans might have changed since July. Which was, what, two significant conventions and all the revelations ago?

    Or, for that matter, that "four weeks" might be used loosely.
    A) Sethisto confirmed/mentioned it several times since; B) I believe what people say, or at least not triple-guess or imagine what they might have said; C) There is nothing so far to believe otherwise; D) No matter what definition of 4 weeks or month we take, we're already 2/3 of a week past first two weekends of November, and in just 2 days will be past third.

    Unless, of course, there is some definition where 4 weeks equals 14 days, then we can count more weekends, but so far, I'm unaware of one.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

    Spoiler
    Show


    >Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

    "Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

  9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    So, Background Pony updated today. And so, I found some fan music to go with the fan fiction!

    The Nocturne of the Firmaments
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    So a pic of Pinkie about to have some face time with her mother.

    Spoiler
    Show


    that pic is just plain scary...
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  11. - Top - End - #1391
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    So, Background Pony updated today. And so, I found some fan music to go with the fan fiction!

    The Nocturne of the Firmaments
    Huzzah! *prepares to go listen and read after class*
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

  12. - Top - End - #1392
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kd7sov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    down down to goblin town
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    A) Sethisto confirmed/mentioned it several times since; B) I believe what people say, or at least not triple-guess or imagine what they might have said; C) There is nothing so far to believe otherwise; D) No matter what definition of 4 weeks or month we take, we're already 2/3 of a week past first two weekends of November, and in just 2 days will be past third.

    Unless, of course, there is some definition where 4 weeks equals 14 days, then we can count more weekends, but so far, I'm unaware of one.
    So, we have reason to believe that Sethisto is in frequent contact with Hasbro about the issue? That he says it and that they haven't contradicted it doesn't mean anything one way or another about its accuracy.

    It is my experience that no plan ever survives contact with the enemy, and that time is the greatest enemy of all.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

    Contributor to 's Divine Rank
    (through some of my NPCs.)

    Avatar by Dirtytabs.

  13. - Top - End - #1393
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tectonic Robot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Season 3 stuffs!

    Spoiler
    Show
    I like how the crystal ponies look! ^_^

    And then no one cared!
    Proud member of the Gnomish Wanderer fanclub!

    Spoiler: Look at this cool thing!
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Pony discussion!


    If you could rewrite one episode which episode would it be and how would you change it?


    For me it would be the Mysterious Mare Do Well
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would change it so that Trixie returned having apparently learned her lesson. That you need to have actual heroics before you can brag about them So she goes around and starts saving ponies with her magic. Then she starts bragging and the plot basically follows the original from there except that Rainbow Dash is helping the rest of the Mane 6 as Mare Do Well.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

  15. - Top - End - #1395
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Anarion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Pony discussion!


    If you could rewrite one episode which episode would it be and how would you change it?


    For me it would be the Mysterious Mare Do Well
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would change it so that Trixie returned having apparently learned her lesson. That you need to have actual heroics before you can brag about them So she goes around and starts saving ponies with her magic. Then she starts bragging and the plot basically follows the original from there except that Rainbow Dash is helping the rest of the Mane 6 as Mare Do Well.
    I'd also rewrite Mare Do Well, but to keep it focused on Rainbow Dash and teach a better lesson.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd change it so that early on, all the other ponies try to talk to Dash because she's bragging and instead of giving in, she challenges them that nopony else could be as good as her. Then they set up Mare Do Well and Dash gets upset over it. At the end, rather than honoring Mare Do Well and having Dash interrupt, I'd have had a big crisis with Dash and Mare Do Well working together and Dash admitting that she's not better than everypony else and shouldn't have been so proud. Then they unmask and do the lesson about not bragging just because you're talented.
    Lawyer Pony Avatar by Dirtytabs, exalted as an Eclipse by Elemental, now with a fancy robe.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Anarion Mori?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    You just highlandered an entire city block into a glass-filled storm by road-runnering down it in your underwear.

  16. - Top - End - #1396
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Pokonic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malbolge
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    So a pic of Pinkie about to have some face time with her mother.

    Spoiler
    Show


    (you can run but that won't help...)
    And thats how the Cake Twins were made!
    Well, one time at Bard camp...
    Former avatars & Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Former avatar, had it since I started realy posting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.

    It involves high fantasy and ponies. Take a look!

  17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Pony discussion!


    If you could rewrite one episode which episode would it be and how would you change it?


    For me it would be the Mysterious Mare Do Well
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would change it so that Trixie returned having apparently learned her lesson. That you need to have actual heroics before you can brag about them So she goes around and starts saving ponies with her magic. Then she starts bragging and the plot basically follows the original from there except that Rainbow Dash is helping the rest of the Mane 6 as Mare Do Well.
    Boast Busters

    make it about how even if your friends dislike someone and are ass*%^&'s not so nice to them doesn't mean you cannot disagree with them and even call them out on it--just because they are your friends doesn't mean they cannot be bullies
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-10-15 at 02:08 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Pony news: Ingram is selling composing studio he used to work on 3 MLP seasons. I wonder if this implies something...?
    Could imply he's making enough money to buy a new desk?


    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    If you could rewrite one episode which episode would it be and how would you change it?

    For me it would be the Mysterious Mare Do Well
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would change it so that Trixie returned having apparently learned her lesson. That you need to have actual heroics before you can brag about them So she goes around and starts saving ponies with her magic. Then she starts bragging and the plot basically follows the original from there except that Rainbow Dash is helping the rest of the Mane 6 as Mare Do Well.
    Um... pretty much what you said. Seriously, that was my first thought before reading your spoiler. I guess we think alike. So, to go a different route, I'll go with...

    Over a Barrel--
    Spoiler
    Show
    Make it more AJ centric by having her be the one to find the buffalo tribe instead of Dash. This leaves the other girls lost at the town since they don't know anyone and thus have to take the story from AJ's cousin at face value.

    When AJ learns of the true plight of the tribe that the apple field causes, AJ returns to explain it to the town. However, the townfolk not only remain stubborn (and Pinkie's song is as bad as ever), but they believe AJ to be turning traitor. AJ is forced out of town and back with the buffalo. AJ earns respect with Chief Thunderhooves for trying to find a compromise to the situation.

    When the buffalo attack the town, AJ attempts to put a final stop to the fight, but gets in the way of a stray pie. Chief Thunderhooves jumps in the way and takes one for AJ, an act of sacrifice that gets everyone to stop fighting. The rest of the episodes about the same, with the compromise of making a trail through the field and paying the buffalo in pie for use of the land.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

    Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

    "For your astounding work in the field of punnery, you have been awarded one (1) internet." -Lix Lorn
    "Truly, there is nothing more terrifying than a DM with a sense of humour." -The Succubus
    "No pretty sure he thinks he's Digo Dragon." -Pinkie Pie
    "Digo, you're a liar and a scoundrel." -NeroGrimm


    Custom Avatar by me - My OC Changeling, Zeeps!

  19. - Top - End - #1399
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Anarion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Guess what just popped up on Ars Technica? Sure, technically it's an article about Apple's configurator 1.2, but really, it's about how to troll your own children properly as a brony.
    Lawyer Pony Avatar by Dirtytabs, exalted as an Eclipse by Elemental, now with a fancy robe.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Anarion Mori?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    You just highlandered an entire city block into a glass-filled storm by road-runnering down it in your underwear.

  20. - Top - End - #1400
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Soras Teva Gee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    And that's how Equestria was made destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    What could possibly go wrong?
    (Quote for save)
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    that pic is just plain scary...
    Well you COULD argue it would just be redundant.... but I don't feel comfortable finding out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Guess what just popped up on Ars Technica? Sure, technically it's an article about Apple's configurator 1.2, but really, it's about how to troll your own children properly as a brony.
    Someone set up kids the Pinkie Pie? (Seems appropriate)

  21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Diego Havoc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Tumblr related:
    http://ask-ponythread.tumblr.com/

    Got an ask today:

    All I can say in response to this is that there have been no further asks since I last updated the questions list two months ago. Can't update that without new asks.
    Noted. If I can think of anything to draw for the current questions, I'll send something over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I'd also rewrite Mare Do Well, but to keep it focused on Rainbow Dash and teach a better lesson.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd change it so that early on, all the other ponies try to talk to Dash because she's bragging and instead of giving in, she challenges them that nopony else could be as good as her. Then they set up Mare Do Well and Dash gets upset over it. At the end, rather than honoring Mare Do Well and having Dash interrupt, I'd have had a big crisis with Dash and Mare Do Well working together and Dash admitting that she's not better than everypony else and shouldn't have been so proud. Then they unmask and do the lesson about not bragging just because you're talented.
    I like this. A lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Over a Barrel--
    Spoiler
    Show
    Make it more AJ centric by having her be the one to find the buffalo tribe instead of Dash. This leaves the other girls lost at the town since they don't know anyone and thus have to take the story from AJ's cousin at face value.

    When AJ learns of the true plight of the tribe that the apple field causes, AJ returns to explain it to the town. However, the townfolk not only remain stubborn (and Pinkie's song is as bad as ever), but they believe AJ to be turning traitor. AJ is forced out of town and back with the buffalo. AJ earns respect with Chief Thunderhooves for trying to find a compromise to the situation.

    When the buffalo attack the town, AJ attempts to put a final stop to the fight, but gets in the way of a stray pie. Chief Thunderhooves jumps in the way and takes one for AJ, an act of sacrifice that gets everyone to stop fighting. The rest of the episodes about the same, with the compromise of making a trail through the field and paying the buffalo in pie for use of the land.
    Also this. This sounds perfect for AJ.

    Random Rarity picture.
    Spoiler
    Show


    So... we're on page 47. Any suggestions for thread titles? Are there any we've been waiting to use? Number is LV. Something to do with leveling up?
    Just call me Diego. Mr. Havoc was my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

  22. - Top - End - #1402
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Pokonic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malbolge
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    So... we're on page 47. Any suggestions for thread titles? Are there any we've been waiting to use? Number is LV. Something to do with leveling up?
    Well, this is october, so something along the lines of "Sombera? I Hardly Knew Her!" could be nice.
    Well, one time at Bard camp...
    Former avatars & Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Former avatar, had it since I started realy posting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.

    It involves high fantasy and ponies. Take a look!

  23. - Top - End - #1403
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Soras Teva Gee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    So... we're on page 47. Any suggestions for thread titles? Are there any we've been waiting to use? Number is LV. Something to do with leveling up?
    My Little Pony LV: 55 Pony Watcher

    Maybe? Some kind of funny class title.

  24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    My Little Pony LV: I can Pony all the vay to Schfifty-Five.
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  25. - Top - End - #1405
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Anarion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    My Little Pony LV: 55 Pony Watcher

    Maybe? Some kind of funny class title.
    I feel like there's a homestuck joke to be made there. Perhaps My Little Pony LV: 55 Pony-Skylark or some other good title there.
    Lawyer Pony Avatar by Dirtytabs, exalted as an Eclipse by Elemental, now with a fancy robe.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Anarion Mori?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    You just highlandered an entire city block into a glass-filled storm by road-runnering down it in your underwear.

  26. - Top - End - #1406
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Ponythread LV: 55 - Ponythread learned Agility

    Well, it references a different franchise entirely and the reference is a bit obscure (rapidash learns Agility at level 55 in Red and Blue). But I thought it was funny.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Octoberfest!
    Human MLP cast serving beer and... huge tracts of land:
    Spoiler
    Show



    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Random Rarity picture.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wow... that... that is the best artstyle I've ever seen anyone draw Rarity in. I can now see Spike's infatuation. Totally blows away my artistic talents. Phooey, I'm going to have to practice more! Now!


    So... we're on page 47. Any suggestions for thread titles? Are there any we've been waiting to use? Number is LV. Something to do with leveling up?
    ...I got nothing.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

    Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

    "For your astounding work in the field of punnery, you have been awarded one (1) internet." -Lix Lorn
    "Truly, there is nothing more terrifying than a DM with a sense of humour." -The Succubus
    "No pretty sure he thinks he's Digo Dragon." -Pinkie Pie
    "Digo, you're a liar and a scoundrel." -NeroGrimm


    Custom Avatar by me - My OC Changeling, Zeeps!

  28. - Top - End - #1408
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Soras Teva Gee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Ponythread LV: 55 - Ponythread learned Agility

    Well, it references a different franchise entirely and the reference is a bit obscure (rapidash learns Agility at level 55 in Red and Blue). But I thought it was funny.
    Oooooh I like that.

    This is my vote even over my own suggestion.

  29. - Top - End - #1409
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Octoberfest!
    Human MLP cast serving beer and... huge tracts of land:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Am I missing someone, or is the picture?

    Wow... that... that is the best artstyle I've ever seen anyone draw Rarity in. I can now see Spike's infatuation. Totally blows away my artistic talents. Phooey, I'm going to have to practice more! Now!
    Agreed, it's a nice final product, and meta to boot.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Ponythread LV: 55 - Ponythread learned Agility
    this works for me
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •