New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Also, change ending of Canterlot wedding at point when Celestia attacks Chrysalis, where, instead of getting beaten, she and Luna take turns in smacking the living crud out of her, while Shining, Cadance and the Mane cast (plus Crusaders, Spike and Derpy, with help from all the supporting cast), taking heart from their rulers epically kicking flank DBZ style, re-enact the fight scene and smacking the living crud out of the Changeling swarm (including the Swarm's higher-level boss characters), and it ends up with the Changelings being soundly routed, and their queen reflecting that maybe attacking a country ruled by two goddesses whom you've just royally (ahaha) fracked off was something of a stupid idea...

(Told you, didn't I?)
    My take on that would've involved a recreation/reenaction of the "world of cardboard" speech from the finale of JLU. Except the only things that'd change from the original in general would be the timing/order of events.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestia's loss of the beam-o-war wouldn't end the fight, instead causing guards to swarm in, aided by the main six, whom Chrysalis repeatedly, and seemingly effortlessly, wipes the floor with. In the commotion Cadance attempts to free Shining, meeting the same level of success - he comes to, but is unable to reinforce the shield again. Chrysalis gloats as the changeling horde breaks the shield down, but is assaulted once again by Twilight, beating her back once again with little trouble. The changelings begin to overrun the city, and Chrysalis starts monologuing to Twilight on the futility of the latter's efforts, when someone suddenly politely interrupts her. Turning around, the changeling queen meets a solar blast which throws her back into the far wall, but she remains standing. Cue Celestia, radiant as the Sun, advancing on Chrysalis as her guards and subjects look in awe, and reciting a monologue of her own, of how she is forced to restrict her powers for fear of being overtaken by them and inadvertently harming the people she protects. Another beam-o-war ensues, one that Chrysalis almost loses, jumping out of the way at the final moment. As Celestia is about to finish the fight, Chrysalis suddenly transforms into.. Luna! Being given free reign of Canterlot allowed her to copy the look and mannerisms of the night princess well enough that the sight of her on the ground, beaten and shielding herself against her sister causes Celestia to hesitate. Chrysalis uses the opening and blasts Celestia again, this time in a continuous unrelenting attack. Exhausted and unable to help, Twilight calls out to Shining, again urging him to perform the spell, and Cadance steps up as well, offering her power to supplement his. We more or less know how it ends from there.

That said, I would probably not rewrite anything, even if I were given the power. Compared to what is already there, anything I would write up would be of inferior quality. Yes, even for the things like Mare Do Well, Over a Barrel, or Feeling Pinkie Keen.

As far as ponythread weapons/entities go, I suppose one does not get more powerful than the ability to manipulate/move/destroy/create whole branches of the Multiverse at once, but since I never actually use any of those things openly, you may as well keep me off the list. I mean, what's the point of powers being listed if they're never being used? (I suppose by that logic we should put the OFC fleet up front. It doesn't matter if they're not the most powerful thing we got here, because they're getting used often enough to make up for it. :P)

And throw my vote in as supporting the Ponythread LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-10-16 at 08:39 AM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...then writing atrocious "letter" contrary to events of the episode.
    Awww, I thought the letter was hilariously approriate.
    Maybe adjust the letter a bit to be in better alignment on the lesson of quality over quantity?

Why should we assume he is Superman at all? Just because?
    Nah, I'm pretty sure Chrysalis was more powerful than Celestia at that time and legitimately walloped the good princess in a straight DBZ beam fight.
    A part of me just likes the idea of really powerful beings who limit themselves and actually let others help and be part of the team and learn something from it... But that's just personal fanon, it can be ignored.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #1443

So, make the story into cheap fanfic contradicting whole canon? Where would be any tension in that?

I suddenly have much more respect for Strife's stance on rewriting now.
    I'm sorry I keep picking arguments with you, but... what?

Which part are you objecting to - the idea that teamwork can work, or that a leader can be inspirational, or that Celestia-and-Luna are a force to be reckoned with? Or what?

Also, what "whole canon" are you talking about? If your objection is the first, I point you first of all at the Elements of Harmony - which can only work in concert with one another. If the third, take a look at the abilities each has demonstrated over the course of canon - including brilliant light (similar to that with which phoenixes defeat dragons), weather control, single-hoofedly raising and lowering the sun and moon, teleportation, and what appears to be inanimate-to-animate transformation without a hint of hornglow. These may not be directly combat-relevant, but I defy you to point to anything in canon, outside the episode whose redesign is under discussion, that suggests the Princesses cannot handle themselves in a fight.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

Chapter 9 of II is out, and full of the good stuff ... cute ponies being cute and great big fanon for the bonfire and maiming and mystery and cliffhangers and maiming and poetry and maiming and zeppelins. Did I mention cute ponies? And maiming!

Nah, I'm kidding It doesn't have zeppelins

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Awww, I thought the letter was hilariously approriate.
    Maybe adjust the letter a bit to be in better alignment on the lesson of quality over quantity?
    Um, I just had three problems with it - first, I don't see Twilight letting Princess get so colloquial/rude letter (one fan even wrote comic about it, and it was hilarious). Second, this part - If you take your time to do things the right way, your work will speak for itself - nope, brothers did legitimately better work (at least before being conned into accepting uneven terms), and AJ rushed her work exploiting unpaid help from her friends. Third - I knew that already (about her friends helping her no matter what) - would have been nice if someone called AJ about not leaving some cider for her friends (including RD for years) and about openly profiting from them (I wouldn't mind cost/labor, but making big profit off friends is just wrong).

Also, it lacked conclusion - if brothers show up with better machine, simply use already picked apples, or somepony not trying to play fair gets machine, AJ loses, hard, unless she will extort even more unpaid labor somehow. You can't win with mechanization in farming, that's why I preferred fair deal ending.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Chrysalis was more powerful than Celestia at that time and legitimately walloped the good princess in a straight DBZ beam fight.
    A part of me just likes the idea of really powerful beings who limit themselves and actually let others help and be part of the team and learn something from it... But that's just personal fanon, it can be ignored.
    You know, I wouldn't mind seeing Celestia/Luna being strong if the writers think of legitimate reason why they lose all the time - better than 'world of cardboard' that is. Having real reason of limiting themselves could be one. I agree, they should be strong, if simply from experience/practice. I just don't buy the whole 'goddess' stuff - if simply because they have been round a short time and it frankly doesn't suit them, IMHO.

Also! How to make 3 episodes 200% cooler. Maybe even 2000% cooler

Spoiler
    Show
    1x06: Goes as written, except small scene in the end: Celestia reads letter from Twilight, smiles and says: "You passed the test nicely, Twilight. Even anxiety and fear of peer pressure didn't stopped you from beating Ursa!" Camera moves backward, showing her sister, then focuses on her flank, where wand trail cutie mark slowly bends into familiar moon. Celestia winks

2x26 - This scene is inserted into the middle. We also see a flashback to sighing Luna, magically operating Chrysalis' puppet, which "defeats" giggling Celestia during rehearsal, neatly explaining Luna's absence. Episode ends with Celestia looking at sceen, and whispering: "What? I was bored!" followed by wink.

3x06 - Celestia is sick, yet sun keeps moving. Puzzled, Twilight researches matter finds old book about Luna and Celestia - book stating sisters were just unicorns. Shocked, Twilight confronts Celestia about it. Princess sighs, and points to her flank, where crown replaces the sun: "Sorry, Twilight, the only way to keep peace in pony lands and to keep them safe from neighbours is to pretend the ruler is more powerful than she is. I really tried to do otherwise, but constant bickering first led to Windigos, then to Discord. I had to stop being Princess Platinum, and act like regal creature of legends, aided visage created by my illusionist sister. It's not like I was first unicorn to claim someone moves sun. End justifies means, you know."
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

Not pictured: the cleric fixing all the Con Drain...

It is an aura too, after all. (Weaker than contact, of course, but still non-trivial...)
    I could whip up an aura of restoration...

Y
    ou all probably wouldn't want me re-writing episodes either, for that matter...

For example, change Pinkie Keen ending to Twilight realises magic is not the only supernatural force, and Pinkie's just psionic. And the knowledge that just because you can't understand something or can't find an explanation now, doesn't mean that you will never be able to, but the realisation that to do so would require epic amounts of work, and thus that one pony doesn't have the time or effort to try to understand everything.

Also, change ending of Canterlot wedding at point when Celestia attacks Chrysalis, where, instead of getting beaten, she and Luna take turns in smacking the living crud out of her, while Shining, Cadance and the Mane cast (plus Crusaders, Spike and Derpy, with help from all the supporting cast), taking heart from their rulers epically kicking flank DBZ style, re-enact the fight scene and smacking the living crud out of the Changeling swarm (including the Swarm's higher-level boss characters), and it ends up with the Changelings being soundly routed, and their queen reflecting that maybe attacking a country ruled by two goddesses whom you've just royally (ahaha) fracked off was something of a stupid idea...
    Fund it.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

7. - Top - End - #1447

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Chapter 9 of II is out, and full of the good stuff ... cute ponies being cute and great big fanon for the bonfire and maiming and mystery and cliffhangers and maiming and poetry and maiming and zeppelins. Did I mention cute ponies? And maiming!
    :D

Don't joke about airships.

Airships are SERIOUS BUSINESS.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-10-16 at 10:29 AM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    :D

Don't joke about airships.

Airships are SERIOUS BUSINESS.
    Maybe I'll see about including a zeppelin at some point.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

So, make the story into cheap fanfic contradicting whole canon? Where would be any tension in that?

I suddenly have much more respect for Strife's stance on rewriting now.
    Did say you wouldn't want me re-writing things...!

This, incidently, would apply to anything, not just pony, because if I was put a position to re-write current media, I would do so according to what I wanted to see/read/experience and damn the torpedoes. And, as we have previously determined, what I like and what a large proportion of the population like are very different; plus I'm plenty petty enough to get my own back on the current people writing stuff generally (e.g. Bioware/Marvel/DC/Hollywodd in general) to make them suffer my crap for a bit...

Also! How to make 3 episodes 200% cooler. Maybe even 2000% cooler

Spoiler
    Show
    1x06: Goes as written, except small scene in the end: Celestia reads letter from Twilight, smiles and says: "You passed the test nicely, Twilight. Even anxiety and fear of peer pressure didn't stopped you from beating Ursa!" Camera moves backward, showing her sister, then focuses on her flank, where wand trail cutie mark slowly bends into familiar moon. Celestia winks

2x26 - This scene is inserted into the middle. We also see a flashback to sighing Luna, magically operating Chrysalis' puppet, which "defeats" giggling Celestia during rehearsal, neatly explaining Luna's absence. Episode ends with Celestia looking at sceen, and whispering: "What? I was bored!" followed by wink.

3x06 - Celestia is sick, yet sun keeps moving. Puzzled, Twilight researches matter finds old book about Luna and Celestia - book stating sisters were just unicorns. Shocked, Twilight confronts Celestia about it. Princess sighs, and points to her flank, where crown replaces the sun: "Sorry, Twilight, the only way to keep peace in pony lands and to keep them safe from neighbours is to pretend the ruler is more powerful than she is. I really tried to do otherwise, but constant bickering first led to Windigos, then to Discord. I had to stop being Princess Platinum, and act like regal creature of legends, aided visage created by my illusionist sister. It's not like I was first unicorn to claim someone moves sun. End justifies means, you know."
    Also, with regard to your previous aspersions that my tastes being akin to cheap fanfic... Pot, meet kettle...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-10-16 at 11:29 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1450

FWIW, add my vote for My Little Pony LV: Ponythread learned Agility!

(And does linking to Funnyjunk ever work?)
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

Did say you wouldn't want me re-writing things...!
    How much would Sasuke suffer?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

12. - Top - End - #1452

I don't always ship ponies,

but when I do I ship ThunderForth

and also Rumble/Feather-Loo triangle.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

For example, change Pinkie Keen ending to Twilight realises magic is not the only supernatural force, and Pinkie's just psionic. And the knowledge that just because you can't understand something or can't find an explanation now, doesn't mean that you will never be able to, but the realisation that to do so would require epic amounts of work, and thus that one pony doesn't have the time or effort to try to understand everything.
    Putting aside that the difference between magic and psionics is generally a completely arbitrary one.... that could be arguably already be just a more wordy/expanded version of what we have.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Spamalot in the Playground

Um, I just had three problems with it - first, I don't see Twilight letting Princess get so colloquial/rude letter (one fan even wrote comic about it, and it was hilarious).
    Well, AJ is the most (second-most?) informal of the Mane 6 and often doesn't even think about it unless others point it out (i.e. walking inside with muddy hooves). I can only think that Twilight doesn't proofread her friends' letters and that is why AJ's letter came through as it did.
    Personally, I think Princess Celestia wouldn't be too bothered by such an informal letter.

Second, this part - If you take your time to do things the right way, your work will speak for itself - nope, brothers did legitimately better work (at least before being conned into accepting uneven terms), and AJ rushed her work exploiting unpaid help from her friends.
    The brothers did walk into their own defeat though. Their hubris spoke for itself with the line "We don't care if the whole Kingdom of Canterlot helped out". So both sides failed there. AJ's team gets the "technical victory" on account that their cider was drinkable. The brother's cider was not.
    As for exploiting her friends, it seemed to me more that AJ's friends willingly worked their rumps off to win the race. As established in Applebuck Season, AJ helps her friends a lot so I see this as the girls repaying the favor.

Third - I knew that already (about her friends helping her no matter what) - would have been nice if someone called AJ about not leaving some cider for her friends (including RD for years) and about openly profiting from them (I wouldn't mind cost/labor, but making big profit off friends is just wrong).
    No argument here. I can agree with "at cost" pricing for a good friend.
    (Heck, she gave Rarity & Blueblood the two fritters for free at the Gala)

Also, it lacked conclusion - if brothers show up with better machine, simply use already picked apples, or somepony not trying to play fair gets machine, AJ loses, hard, unless she will extort even more unpaid labor somehow. You can't win with mechanization in farming, that's why I preferred fair deal ending.
    If this is the case, then I think what could help the story is to write the machine as being able to out-produce the Apple family in cider production, but that the cider quality is less than the Apples'. Given that the Apple's cider supply runs out constantly, desperate ponies would be willing to buy the second-rate stuff because it is always in stock.
    Perhaps the Apples then win when the machine breaks down mid-race?

And I would love to see the Apples also learn that mechanization isn't all bad. For example, a motor could replace Big Mac's position if run at his speed, thus freeing him up to buck apples for the cider. In turn this means AJ can buck apples part-time and help Granny sort the apples the other part-time.
    (And maybe pay RD in cider for a few hours help in production?)
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-10-16 at 01:30 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I can do a tumblr post regarding which weapon is the most powerful/largest. Just some input from ponythread?

Most powerful:
    Lix Lorn
    Bleakbane and AotRS
    Grenukes (Come on, you can't expect me not to be in here.)
    OFC array
    Maxtronaut's fleet

Largest: Bleakbane and the AotRS
    Maxtronaut's fleet
    OFC array
    My fleet
    Honestly, I'd say discussion regarding who's arsenal is the most powerful would probably rapidly devolve into an argument between Dive Bomb and Boffinspark about whose weapons are superior.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, on reflection...

Applejack is a pretty awesome pony.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Well, AJ is the most (second-most?) informal of the Mane 6 and often doesn't even think about it unless others point it out (i.e. walking inside with muddy hooves). I can only think that Twilight doesn't proofread her friends' letters and that is why AJ's letter came through as it did.
    Personally, I think Princess Celestia wouldn't be too bothered by such an informal letter.

And I would love to see the Apples also learn that mechanization isn't all bad. For example, a motor could replace Big Mac's position if run at his speed, thus freeing him up to buck apples for the cider. In turn this means AJ can buck apples part-time and help Granny sort the apples the other part-time.
    (And maybe pay RD in cider for a few hours help in production?)
    I agree. With both AJ having very informal letters and Celestia not minding at all.

However I don't think Applejack or any of the Apples have a problem with mechanization. Applebloom seemed pretty excited and Applejack more seemed concerned with how blatantly bad the Flim Flam Bros offered deal was.

As for Applejack not giving them a deal on the cider it looked pretty inexpensive and was very popular. She'd likely feel it was unfair to deny anypony their cider in order to play favorites to her friends, which would likely have to extend to the CMC as well as whatever close friends Granny and Big Mac has.

The real question is why didn't she ever limit Pinkie's intake?

Actually nevermind. It seems that Granny is still in control of whatever decisions go on at Sweet Apple Acres despite her age.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-10-16 at 01:36 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I agree. With both AJ having very informal letters and Celestia not minding at all.
    Its my own headcanon that Celestia laughed just as hard as we did.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Dwarf in the Playground

I need some quick help friends. For 3.5 how would I create any character in MLP? Like how would I do the races as classes can be done fairly easily. Thanks.
    If any of you wish to follow me my twitter is @RetroGamer1224. I am fun but #NSFW

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Troll in the Playground

Reading now...

Edit: Done
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh, a little crush from Rainbow there! I like that you're taking it slow with that. It definitely feels real.

But what's with Twilight? She was fine at breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    I need some quick help friends. For 3.5 how would I create any character in MLP? Like how would I do the races as classes can be done fairly easily. Thanks.
    Well, from Topaz's list of Pony RPGs there's this from our own forums. There's also a pathfinder varient here.

There's probably more out there.
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2012-10-16 at 03:02 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Reading now...

Edit: Done
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh, a little crush from Rainbow there! I like that you're taking it slow with that. It definitely feels real.

But what's with Twilight? She was fine at breakfast!
    Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Making sure the romance between Dash and Twi takes its time has been a major goal of mine in writing this story, so I'm glad to hear you like that.

And you'll have to wait two chapters to find out what's wrong with Twi, because I'm really mean like that

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Troll in the Playground

Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    And you'll have to wait two chapters to find out what's wrong with Twi, because I'm really mean like that
    Spoiler
    Show

You'll pay for this!

Just kidding. :P

Anyway, I just got a Derpy mousemat in the post. So happy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

A Really Fun PMV

(so many audio-visual gags...)

24. - Top - End - #1464

season 3 inconsistency
    Spoiler
    Show

Crystal Ponies gone for 1000 years... speech pattern normal.

Luna gone 1000 years... Royal Canterlot speech pattern?

also... pony appears to like to disappear for 1000 years at a time.
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2012-10-16 at 03:25 PM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Troll in the Playground

Not pictured: the cleric fixing all the Con Drain...

It is an aura too, after all. (Weaker than contact, of course, but still non-trivial...)
    Eh, they have an average level of 75 or so, they can handle it.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    season 3 inconsistency
    Spoiler
    Show

Simple Resolution: Particular to Canterlot Royals

Now the villain should totally do that though...

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    season 3 inconsistency
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Simple Resolution: Particular to Canterlot Royals

Now the villain should totally do that though...
    Although Soras is probably right, an alternative is that it's just Luna and she's both awkward like that and the recipient of one of Celestia's 1,000 year long troll attempts. Heck, for all we know, Celestia's joke about adopting the Royal Canterlot Voice was the straw that broke the camel's back and pushed Luna into Nightmare Moon mode in the first place.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Eh, they have an average level of 75 or so, they can handle it.
    Really? I pictured the Mane Six as level 11

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I can do a tumblr post regarding which weapon is the most powerful/largest. Just some input from ponythread?

Most powerful:
    Lix Lorn
    Bleakbane and AotRS
    Grenukes (Come on, you can't expect me not to be in here.)
    OFC array
    Maxtronaut's fleet

Largest: Bleakbane and the AotRS
    Maxtronaut's fleet
    OFC array
    My fleet
    Bleakbane Sector Fleet - Entire fleet full of powerful warships, crewed by high level undead wizards.
    Yeah, uh, grenuke? ofc? Small potatoes.
    Lix is powerful enough to worry Bleakbane but has too many non-interference rules to really be considered a weapon or threat. Worst case scenario you may find yourself involved in shenanigens as romantic hijinks ensue. Bleakbane is restrained only by lack of worthwhile military targets and a veneer of Affably Evil civility.

Runner up, Grennukes, because the official line is that the OFC is only harmful to meany pants/cosmically negatively aligned individuals and/or the Undead (and Maxtronaut's Airship Fleet has, if I recall, a non orbital FC as it's cheif armourment, though correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, Re: Level Drained Unicorns
    Perhaps they have simply built up their tolerance to the energy involved, through frequent exposure?

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Titan in the Playground

Should be out of ponythread just about... NOW