New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

If a true war happened, I think the ultimate power would step in and declare it undone and such.

Fear the penguin with the hammer. He is wise and dangerous.
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

2. - Top - End - #242
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    I'd just like to say that if a true war were to ever occur in Ponythread, it would either never end or result in complete and total annihalation of this dimension of reality.
    And thus, with reality purged, a new cycle is started.

Here's how I see it playing out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Both Boffinspark and Dive Bomb have enough firepower individually to reduce the world and each other to slag. If each is paying attention to the other, then they'll have ample time to launch counter-measures before either dies.

I will, of course, devote some missiles to destroying everything else. If I were to devote 20 missiles per airship in Maxtronaut's fleet in the name of massive overkill, that would take around 8000 of them. Even if he sends countermeasures such as chaff, enough of them will get through or explode close enough to reduce them to falling scrap metal. Hopefully he won't actually trigger the reality-ending weapon he claims to have before then, because if he does, then all of reality would end, as opposed to simply Equestria.

Silent Night has proven to be most resistant to both my bombs and the OFC arrays. He'd probably survive the blasts long enough to release The Pink One. However, the constant bombardment, combined with the death of his followers removing any possibility of escape, means that he would probably die. Probably.

The AotRS would probably not get involved. our dear lich-lord is out in deep space; why bother?

Charger and Metal Mask would probably get in on the fight as covert operatives. I really don't know enough about Charger to accurately estimate her potential.

As the war goes on, I would use the several million bombs I have to eliminate whole continents, and to destabilize the world. If all goes well, the sinking of continents will be accompanied with massive volcanic eruptions.

In the end, the world would be shattered. The phoenix nature of Boffinspark might allow him to survive, though after a few cycles of rebirth in the emptiness of space, he might wish he couldn't.

Of course, if it ever got to this point, Lix Lorn would probably step in and ship us with each other in order to prevent it. If it's unwilling and for her amusement, I could see some Boffinspark/Silent Night or Maxtronaut/Dive Bomb. Definitely unwilling.

Or, what Shadow of the Sun said.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-27 at 09:14 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    RP: Mr. Monobear's Trial
    Spoiler
    Show

All right you bastards, listen up.

Metal Mask has been killed. Her skeleton here is proof. Metal Mask's status as alive due to a time paradox is immaterial to this investigation.

Mask: Mmph.

Now, there are a few suspects. There is Clockwork, who triggered the explosion. There is Silvosar who triggered the paradox in question, 'killing' one Mask to save another. There is Boffinspark who might have caused the explosion through his bombardment. And there is Mask herself, who condemned herself to death by escaping through time.

Go ahead and vote for who is responsible!

Note: Thanqol will illustrate the guilty party's execution.

Mask: Mmph.

Mask: >:(
    Monobear

Spoiler
    Show
    Sirs, gentlecolts, I cannot lie. It is my fault that Metal Mask was there, and thus I deserve punishment for this heinous crime.

Did I personally tie her up? Well, no. But I gave her a taste for it, see? As her ex-stalker and bearer of several Mask-related restraining orders, I feel that I, not that twitterpated violent overpowered airship pony, must die.

In fact, I feel so morally responsible that I should take Mask's place, too. Go ahead and hold me hostage before you execute me, Monobear. I mean, if you're okay with executing a hostage for the death of a former hostage.

Seeing how they turn the clear Product Placement crystal ponies into something interesting.
    The development team's made product placement into awesomeness before; seeing how they do it is the fun bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    RP: A Trying Experience
    Spoiler
    Show
    Photographed? I must have missed that part. Hmm.
    Oh, uh, hey. Been a while. Look, I might have gotten a little carried away again. Still, given that I stole you before the temporal wave hit, any idea where that skeleton even came from? Here, I'll loosen that Gag of yours.

Oh, and clearly Monobear, having created the situation, holds legal responsibility for the consequences of the situation?
    Monobear
    Spoiler
    Show
    What do you think you're doing? Don't ungag her!

Why? Uh. Because... she really likes it? Look at her, she's having the time of her life gagged like that! Why, back when we were dating, she always savored it... barring the time she kicked me in the ribs. And the time she chipped my tooth. And the time she yelled something muffled in Spanish and then piledrived me into the floor.

She loves it, honest!

Musical styles, eh? Hmm. That's a good question, but I'm not really sure of the answer. I'd love to hear some more mysterious/melancholy, bjorkish pony-music, perhaps?
    Far over the snowdrop mountains cold
    To dungeons deep and caverns old
    We must away, ere break of day
    To find our beloved Marigold
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2012-09-27 at 09:19 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Monobear

Spoiler
    Show
    Sirs, gentlecolts, I cannot lie. It is my fault that Metal Mask was there, and thus I deserve punishment for this heinous crime.

Did I personally tie her up? Well, no. But I gave her a taste for it, see? As her ex-stalker and bearer of several Mask-related restraining orders, I feel that I, not that twitterpated violent overpowered airship pony, must die.

In fact, I feel so morally responsible that I should take Mask's place, too. Go ahead and hold me hostage before you execute me, Monobear. I mean, if you're okay with executing a hostage for the death of a former hostage.
    Monobear's Verdict

Spoiler
    Show
    A confession? All right, you bastard, you asked for it!

*Art incoming*

Monobear
    Spoiler
    Show
    What do you think you're doing? Don't ungag her!

Why? Uh. Because... she really likes it? Look at her, she's having the time of her life gagged like that! Why, back when we were dating, she always savored it... barring the time she kicked me in the ribs. And the time she chipped my tooth. And the time she yelled something muffled in Spanish and then piledrived me into the floor.

She loves it, honest!
    Monobear's Revelation

Spoiler
    Show
    Pony: *Spits out gag* I'm not Mask! I'm just a random passer by!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Seriously, though. I can't wait for season three to come out. I'm looking forward to Cadence coming back, and to the new songs.

What is everyone looking forward to as we creep closer towards season three?
    I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they do with the new villian; thus far the show's major antagonists have all been very interesting, and I'm curious to see what they do with the new one.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing if they're going to do a Scootaloo and/or an actual Applejack episode.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Y'know, I have no idea what's going on, so...

DISCUSSION TIME!
    We've had a lot of musical styles in the various musical numbers. What new styles of music have we not heard that should be heard, and which main character should sing it?
    We haven't heard any country music yet, and I think Applejack would be perfect for that. She even mentioned a familiarity with country music during Luna Eclipsed.

I also don't think we've had a true rock song, and for that I'd say Rainbow Dash should be the singer.

RP: In Character Antics
    Spoiler
    Show

So what you're saying is that the Equestrian administration has no major objection to the mass involuntary mutation of the ponyfolk of an entire town? Interesting.
    Joyreaper, make a note.

Ma'am.
    Excuse me a moment, Regeln.
    MASK WILL BE MINE!
    No, under normal circumstances, or at least what passes for normal around here, the Equestrian government does not condone mutating an entire town. Perhaps you missed the part where I was strangling Boffinspark over doing so?
    That being said, given that a) the mutation in question (aliconization) is relatively benevolent, b) Boffinspark has a way of reversing the process and c) we may have an impending need for a large number of alicorn citizens, I'm inclined to wait until after the situation is resolved before beating the professor senseless.

If you had a gun that could destroy your realm of existence as you know it, would you use it on a regular basis?

Didn't think so.
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm sorry, what was the question?

RP Monobear's Lesson:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luckily, I am a robot and robots can't be guilty of murder! Guess again.

Vote tallied.

Hmmmm, I could respond to this development with a strategy rich in nuance and subtlety...or I could just do this!

Spoiler
    Show

GRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

YES, GO, MY CYBER-BEAR MINIONS! SEEK OUT MONOBEARS AND MAUL THEM WITH YOUR CLAWS OF SCIENCE AND METAL!
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-09-27 at 09:55 AM.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Monobear's Verdict

Spoiler
    Show
    A confession? All right, you bastard, you asked for it!

*Art incoming*

Monobear's Revelation

Spoiler
    Show
    Monobear

Spoiler
    Show
    It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.

Except for the time I posed as Vulptina the Harem Vixen for two weeks. That was pretty darn restful. A shame about the whole debacle getting out, but hey, what's a month without kidnapping and duels on the roofs of palaces?

Do not weep for me, random pony who looked like Mask, once my beloved. Unless there's blood everywhere, then go ahead and cry like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they do with the new villian; thus far the show's major antagonists have all been very interesting, and I'm curious to see what they do with the new one.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing if they're going to do a Scootaloo and/or an actual Applejack episode.
    The Last Roundup was totally an actual Applejack episode. I glare glary glares at thee.

We haven't heard any country music yet, and I think Applejack would be perfect for that. She even mentioned a familiarity with country music during Luna Eclipsed.

I also don't think we've had a true rock song, and for that I'd say Rainbow Dash should be the singer.
    Awwwww, yeah. I approve heartily of Applejack getting a song.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

The Last Roundup was totally an actual Applejack episode. I glare glary glares at thee.
    Really? I distinctly recall that being Derpy's focus episode, co-starring Pinkie Pie.

Okay, now time to be serious!

Seriously, though. I can't wait for season three to come out. I'm looking forward to Cadence coming back, and to the new songs.

I'm just looking forward to the new season in general.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Y'know, I have no idea what's going on, so...

DISCUSSION TIME!
    We've had a lot of musical styles in the various musical numbers. What new styles of music have we not heard that should be heard, and which main character should sing it?
    Country music. Applejack. That is all.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-09-27 at 10:16 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Monobear's Revelation

Spoiler
    Show
    RP: The Revelationing
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh. Well, that's embarrassing. Uh, well.
    Would you mind terribly if I drank your blood? Just a teeny little bit of it, you've got plenty to spare.

Applejack doing Johnny Cash? That would be amazing, actually.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    So guys. Remember way back when a couple of threads ago when we were sharing our desktops? This happened today:

She really likes my hat, doesn't she...
    That's awesome. Keep that hat there forever.

Edit: Would it be an idea to start a Ponythread RP Runoff thread in the freeform RP section, for thread-based RP to spill into when it crops up above a single reference or so?
    Honestly, I think I'd like that. Or at the very least, get people to adhere to the rule that RP must be accompanied by non-RP stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Oh, I have a random pony question. If you could introduce one magic spell into the show, what would it be? It doesn't have to be cast by Twilight, and it could involve a new character with a special talent just for that spell if you want.
    I'd be interested in seeing what an Equestrian summon spell would call up. Probably some kind of fairy.

I'm just looking forward to season 3 in general. I want fun new stories, a few new secondary/background characters, and plenty for the fandom to talk about/draw fanart of/write fanfiction about/create music inspired by etc.

Just new stuff to keep FiM fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    That's cute... but who's the one with Applejack?
    I'd like to know too. After squinting and tilting my head a bit, it kinda looks like a crocodile. Was there a crocodile character in TMNT?

Hee, I'm gonna take some notes and make my next RPG character based on Daring Do. I haven't played a good-natured adventerous rogue in a long time.
    Knowing how your Trixie turned out, I'm looking forward to that.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

10. - Top - End - #250

RP: AHAHAHAHAHHAAAA
    Spoiler
    Show

Athena, you'll want to be out of that sphere in a minute.

Sir, the bombs are in position. When you press this button, all fifty grenukes will detonate simultaneously.

Sir, are you... crying?

How did it come to this? What am I doing? If I press that button, I lose any pretense of being good. This is evil, Blunt.

I'm evil.

*svash* What's going on?

Your father is coming to his senses. Finally.

I can't do it. Blunt, let's go figure out a way to reverse engineer the matter transference device so that we can get those grenukes back before they go off.

Yes, sir! It's good to have you back, sir.

It's good to be back, Blunt.

So, what you're saying is that you've got many of our powerful enemies trapped inside a nigh-impenetrable sphere, with fifty grenukes inside it? So, speaking hypothetically, everything there would die, and the shield would contain it, right?

Well, hypothetically yes, but... No, Athena, no! NO!

Yes. *mashes button*

Spoiler
    Show

I would like to hear Rainbow Dash sing. The show needs more rock ballads.

We Have an RP now! Flee the mighty banhammer!
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-27 at 10:36 AM.
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ugh... no dreams, but I still hear voices when I write or read! Then again, after a while of playing MvC3, Zero practically screamed everything I thought into my ears, so I guess that's normal. It should go away eventually...

Still busy; just wanted to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I'd like to know too. After squinting and tilting my head a bit, it kinda looks like a crocodile. Was there a crocodile character in TMNT?
    Duh! That's Leatherhead! Though I think he and Leo should be switched with their perspective ponies if you ask me. Honor goes much more hand and hand with Loyalty and Honesty than it does Kindness, and Leatherhead was -incredibly- friendly for who he was, and this was noted in 'verse.

Also, OMG the Tournament's about to begin!

Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-09-27 at 11:21 AM.

12. - Top - End - #252

Monobear

Spoiler
    Show
    It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.

Except for the time I posed as Vulptina the Harem Vixen for two weeks. That was pretty darn restful. A shame about the whole debacle getting out, but hey, what's a month without kidnapping and duels on the roofs of palaces?

Do not weep for me, random pony who looked like Mask, once my beloved. Unless there's blood everywhere, then go ahead and cry like a baby.
    EXECUTION: THE FOX HUNT (Pictures)

Spoiler
    Show

Pony: Well, he was right about the 'blood everywhere' bit.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post

How strange that RD and AJ haven't had all that much singing happen when their VA is the lead singer on a band. I s'ppose singing in character is a bit more challenging, eh?
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Elements of Harmony demonstrated during previous sequence:
    Kindness: Shotgunned to the face
    Honesty: Metal Mask was present
    Loyalty: 'Acceptable collateral damage'
    Laughter: Monobear seemed pretty happy?
    Generosity: Mask was photographed for commercial gain while down.

Super.
    >___> Poooor shoooow

Songs, mate. 'Dem songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I like ponies.

They're good, yes?
    Ponies, mate. 'Dem ponies.

EXECUTION: THE FOX HUNT (Pictures)

Spoiler
    Show

Pony: Well, he was right about the 'blood everywhere' bit.

That is officially the worst RP ever in the history of RPs. Ever. Worst. That one. Just, bad. Bad stuff, right there.

Also isn't this RP stuff supposed to move or something?

Also also, why the hay does everyone use freakin' guns/explosives/laser beams? It's magical ponies, not Fallout: New Vegas. @_@
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2012-09-27 at 11:31 AM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Is it my imagination, or did Monobear just hunt down the wrong fox? That looks an aweful lot like Phantom Fox to me.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Also also, why the hay does everyone use freakin' guns/explosives/laser beams?
    .... honestly, that sounds like a stupid question. And I've had a -looong- histoy of stupid questions.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    .... honestly, that sounds like a stupid question. And I've had a -looong- histoy of stupid questions.
    Any question to which the asker and/or the askee does not know the correct answer cannot be stupid.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

18. - Top - End - #258

That is officially the worst RP ever in the history of RPs. Ever. Worst. That one. Just, bad. Bad stuff, right there.
    I've drawn about two hundred cute pony pictures! Why is it when I hunt down, kill and convert into a fashion accessory ONE ponythreader everyone acts like I'm the bad guy?

Also isn't this RP stuff supposed to move or something?
    Nah, I'm done now

19. - Top - End - #259
    Bugbear in the Playground

Also also, why the hay does everyone use freakin' guns/explosives/laser beams? It's magical ponies, not Fallout: New Vegas. @_@
    Simple technological advancement. In my universe, Equestria has advanced to the steampunk era with traces of gem-tech courtesy of the Diamond Dog Consortium. Also, because AIRSHIPS ARE AWESOME.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Any question to which the asker and/or the askee does not know the correct answer cannot be stupid.
    Most of the teachers I've had would disagree with you.

...Either that, or it's just the asker who's stupid.

I never really learned that lesson.

... huh.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Reviewers
    Chapter 6 of II is ready for the final review before I publish it. Let me know what you think.

I haven't heard a thing from the prereaders since I sent my response a week ago. Maybe I'll hear something soon, but I'm not sure if I'm having much hope

II.6 - Love at First Glance (draft)

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Most of the teachers I've had would disagree with you.

...Either that, or it's just the asker who's stupid.

I never really learned that lesson.

... huh.
    I would then consider most of the teachers you've had bad teachers. Teachers exist to answer questions, albeit usually through a lecture. (Professors exist to give lectures and to answer questions during office hours.) If there is a question that you do not have the answer to, the teacher's job description is (or ought to be) to give you the tools to find the answer or, failing that, to give you the answer.

I might refrase* my prior statement: Any question which leads to an increase in knowledge or to an inquiry into the answer cannot be stupid.

Apologies if I'm sounding rather formal today. I'm not sure what's up with that.

*I stand by this typo/misspelling by conflation with "refrain".
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-09-27 at 11:59 AM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

I've drawn about two hundred cute pony pictures! Why is it when I hunt down, kill and convert into a fashion accessory ONE ponythreader everyone acts like I'm the bad guy?

Nah, I'm done now
    I am quietly weeping over here, Thanqol. So many silent tears. So many. ;~;
    Simple technological advancement. In my universe, Equestria has advanced to the steampunk era with traces of gem-tech courtesy of the Diamond Dog Consortium. Also, because AIRSHIPS ARE AWESOME.
    I still think it's silly, and ponies with guns just doesn't jive well with me. Ah, well, whatever.

24. - Top - End - #264

You're the calm, philosophical voice of reason for ponythread. (Not sure what that says about our prospects, but it's the truth.) For you to snap and succumb to the glistening roleplaying temptation is madness.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

I would then consider most of the teachers you've had bad teachers.
    Actually, you'd be surprised. Some times, I just need the stupid beat or cut out of me.

Teachers exist to answer questions, albeit usually through a lecture. (Professors exist to give lectures and to answer questions during office hours.) If there is a question that you do not have the answer to, the teacher's job description is (or ought to be) to give you the tools to find the answer or, failing that, to give you the answer.

I might refrase* my prior statement: Any question which leads to an increase in knowledge or to an inquiry into the answer cannot be stupid.
    Oh... Oh! I see what you're saying! Though I'm sure I could disprove that somehow. I bet I have in the past before, thouh it must not have been relevant enough to be worth remembering for future occurences.

Or I'm just forgetful.

Apologies if I'm sounding rather formal today. I'm not sure what's up with that.
    Psh, who cares how you sound? Sound how you wanna sound.

I am quietly weeping over here, Thanqol. So many silent tears. So many. ;~;
    Tears nourish them.

I still think it's silly, and ponies with guns just doesn't jive well with me. Ah, well, whatever.
    Eh, there's only so many ways you can have your various flavors of shooting colored lightning at each other without technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    You're the calm, philosophical voice of reason for ponythread. (Not sure what that says about our prospects, but it's the truth.) For you to snap and succumb to the glistening roleplaying temptation is madness.
    You guys having a calm, philosophical voice of reason?

Also, Deadly, sorry I haven't gone through the Nightmare Sonata just yet. Spent this week going through the actual show. I should have some thoughts over it this weekend.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-09-27 at 12:20 PM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

You guys having a calm, philosophical voice of reason?

Yes we do. His name is Thanqol and his hobbies are instigating riots to overthrow the unicorns and being horrificially murdered.

We are proud of our ancient traditions. Yes.

Also, seriously. That's surely the wrong fox-person. It's clearly a pony-fox, where Raz is a Fox Fox.

It might be my imagination, but I suspect you're too recent to remember the time Thanqol forgot he wasn't one of his own characters and went on a fourth wall bending, building climbing King-Kong style rampage through ponythread. Or the time he was horrifically murdered once too often and got stuck in his own past.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-09-27 at 12:39 PM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes;13966607, response to the idea of you guys having a calm voice of reason.
    Yes we do. His name is Thanqol and his hobbies are instigating riots to overthrow the unicorns and being horrificially murdered.

We are proud of our ancient traditions. Yes.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

This Discord comic looks promising so far (link is to the front page). It's a rather curious take on Discord's past, for certain.

Also, Deadly, sorry I haven't gone through the Nightmare Sonata just yet. Spent this week going through the actual show. I should have some thoughts over it this weekend.
    No worries.

29. - Top - End - #269

Fix'd!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    This Discord comic looks promising so far (link is to the front page). It's a rather curious take on Discord's past, for certain.

No worries.
    Indeed. I'll have to keep an eye on that one.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fix'd!
    It's hardly fixed if you go from a moving gif down to an image. At least have the starting laugh in through an additional image or something.