New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside V

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Promenade

"Nope, doesn't ring any bells unfortunately, mind telling it though? I like stories." Dena asks.
    Promenade

Bramwell goes through the story slowly, keeping his tone even and slow as he tells it so she can stop him at any point with questions. Dena will likely notice that all silliness is gone from him and that this is a story that he holds quite dear. It'll likely take a while so they should be able to get some of her shopping done.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-12-15 at 12:51 PM.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Halfling in the Playground

[MagMart]

"Hell, I wouldn't blame him. Just don't let Cessie know," Adir says with a wink. "Besides, it's not unlimited. I'm gonna have to share quite a bit now, in fact." The stag puts a hand over Sakura's belly.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

"And here I thought just having Laela around would make you feel deprived. What're you gonna do with three babies?" The dryad teases. "At least there are other parts of me you don't have to share." She winks suggestively.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground

Promenade==>Arcane Threads

"So how exactly do you honor the green knight? Wild parties? Chopping the heads of each other?" Dena asks as she enters the store, holding up the door for Bramwell.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

Arcane Threads

"Not exactly. There are two methods of thought in the Cult, both of which have been shown to be perfectly acceptable."
    Bramwell says as he enters the store. "The first branch of people are those who follow The Knight, our image of Death. They believe that to become stronger, we need to grow past our mortal flaws and sins, becoming more like the Knight. Then there are those who follow Sir Gawain like myself." He clarifies. "We believe that we should instead embrace our mortality. Our flaws make us who we are after all."

6. - Top - End - #336

[MagMart]

"Oh, I know it," Adir coos, slipping his free arm around Sakura. His basket's beginning to run out've room - they'll need a cart soon. Maybe the dryad's already pushing one? "Y'know, I need more guy friends. The ones at Watchtower never get jealous." Adir strokes his chin a bit. "Though my brothers always have something to say about you."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #337

Arcane Threads

"So you're trying to be the sum of your flaws eh? That have many interesting implications." Dena replies as she quickly is moving towards a very specific section of the store. "So is it what you see as flaws or what's generally considerate a flaw, because from what I have learned, that can be very different things."

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

Arcane Threads

"Well, it's not about being excessive or falling to your vices, but more of simply being completely proud of who and what you are and believing that there isn't anything to be ashamed of."
    He tries to explain as he follows Dena. "The biggest one we all follow, practically out of necessity, is Pride. If we aren't proud of who and what we are, then what purpose is there to existence?" He asks rhetorically. "Other than that, following Gawain is mostly a search of your inner self, trying to figure out who you really are. It's more complicated than that, but it'd take a lot of time to explain everything."
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-12-15 at 05:46 PM.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

Sakura can definitely be pushing a cart. She giggles. "Oh dear. Dare I ask what they say?" If they're anything like Adir after all... She has to admit she's curious, though.

10. - Top - End - #340

[MagMart]

"Usually? They ask how I shacked up with someone so nice... how you're way out've my league... 'where can I find a dryad like that'..." In the exact same sweet, casual tone, he adds, "Whether your boobs feel like wood or just look that way..." He tenses a bit in preparation for the elbow that will surely be jabbing him soon.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

11. - Top - End - #341

Arcane Threads

Dena smiles a bit. "I'm pretty sure pride isn't a vice where I'm from, but naivety is. So have you found out who you are just yet? Is it someone different then the person you were when you started?" She asks while starting to put some t-shirts in her shopping bag after just giving them brief-looks. She is going for casual wear apparently, nothing fancy or expensive.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

Adir knows her far too well. The well aimed elbow goes right for his ribs! She looks nothing but amused, though. "I take it your brothers aren't as good with women as you clearly are. At least I hope you don't talk about me like that when I'm not around." She looks at him suspiciously.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

Arcane Threads

Bramwell browses the clothing as he thinks over his answer and eventually pulls out a big green T-shirt that's Dena's size. On the front is the image of a giant door-knocker. He looks at it for a moment before grinning at Dena. "Just for you I think." He teases before folding it over his arm, apparently going to buy it for her. "And yes, I have changed quite a bit for the better I believe. I started when I was a young boy, maybe about seven, and worked initially as a squire to a Stag Lord. I'd been shy, withdrawn, and even quite ashamed of any dirty little thought I had." He admits before tilting his head and smiling wryly at the elf. "Want to be my squire?" He asks teasingly.

14. - Top - End - #344

[MagMart]

Adir takes the jab in a very manly fashion. Except for the cringing. "Ow, hey, c'mon!" Well, at least he's laughing at he same time. "Does, uh, answering their questions count?" The way he talks, it's obvious that those weren't the only questions.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-15 at 10:05 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

"Yes!" Sakura gives him a little shove. "You're brothers are a bad influence on you. What else are they asking?" Oh dear, she's going to wring it all out of him.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Barbarian in the Playground

Food Court

Aiden, a perfectly normal human, walks into the mall and quickly sits at a table at the food court. He opens a bottle of plain water, evidently not much interested in the actual food stops nearby.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Food Court]

Ormirrah sits and waits patiently for Patty to come back with Chocolate.
    Patty returns a few minutes later.

With a chocolate-chip fudge brownie, topped with chocolate ice cream, topped with chocolate syrup!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

18. - Top - End - #348

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Arcane Threads

Bramwell browses the clothing as he thinks over his answer and eventually pulls out a big green T-shirt that's Dena's size. On the front is the image of a giant door-knocker. He looks at it for a moment before grinning at Dena. "Just for you I think." He teases before folding it over his arm, apparently going to buy it for her. "And yes, I have changed quite a bit for the better I believe. I started when I was a young boy, maybe about seven, and worked initially as a squire to a Stag Lord. I'd been shy, withdrawn, and even quite ashamed of any dirty little thought I had." He admits before tilting his head and smiling wryly at the elf. "Want to be my squire?" He asks teasingly.
    Arcane Threads

"That depends on what the benefits are, do I have to ride a donkey and aid you as you combat windmills?" Dena asks with a smile, looking amused at the t-shirt. Where did he even get that?

She herself picks up a green t-shirt that she probably intends to wear.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Arcane Threads

"I suppose I should admit to being an ass on occasion." The Initiate says with a grin. "Free entrance into the parties, free booze, perhaps some benefits from being so close to the Cult after a while..." he says, pointing at his green skin. "But that last one is mostly a matter on what you believe I suppose." Bramwell says with a shrug.

20. - Top - End - #350

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [MagMart]

"Yes!" Sakura gives him a little shove. "You're brothers are a bad influence on you. What else are they asking?" Oh dear, she's going to wring it all out of him.
    "Y'know! Guy stuff," Adir says, stalling. Seeing that it's not gonna be enough, he winces dramatically and adds, "I don't answer all the questions."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

"You'd better not." She warns. "I do expect some privacy in our relationship after all." Mostly their sex life, because Sakura herself is only comfortable discussing that with Cessie (and Adir himself of course ).

22. - Top - End - #352

[MagMart]

Oh, perhaps it's best if Sakura isn't pressing any more then. >.> "Oh, come now. Don't you ever talk to somebody about odd stuff like that?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-17 at 12:49 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

"I talk about stuff with Cessie, but I'm pretty sure that Cessie isn't nearly as bad as your brothers." Despite her being surprisingly willing to talk about exactly those sorts of things, to an extent.

24. - Top - End - #354

[MagMart]

"Oh? Well I'll be the judge of that. What sort've things do you talk about?" Adir asks charmingly, looking at Sakura with a big grin on his face. He might have to relinquish his brother's stupid questions anyway if he wants to know, I'd bet.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-17 at 01:06 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

Sakura gives him a look of mock disapproval. "You think I'm just gonna tell you when you still barely told me anything about what you're talking about with your brothers? I don't think so."

26. - Top - End - #356

Arcane Threads

"Heh, I can't resist the sirens call of 'free', but that's what everyone say right before you sacrifice them to your gods, correct?" Dena asks, waggling her eyebrows as she looks at Bramwell.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-17 at 05:03 AM.

27. - Top - End - #357

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [MagMart]

Sakura gives him a look of mock disapproval. "You think I'm just gonna tell you when you still barely told me anything about what you're talking about with your brothers? I don't think so."
    "Arright, fair enough," Adir agrees, with a boisterous laugh. He stops their slow walk down the aisle and leans down to whisper some things in Sakura's ear. I'm not sure what it is, but it's definitely not friendly for this forum. "And then usually little stuff such as 'what does she like' or 'where've you guys done it'. Ezekiel wanted to know how I got a dryad pregnant. Apparently he didn't know you could." The stag grins like a fool. Even those questions are censored some. "But I leave all the good stuff out, I swear."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-17 at 01:26 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

Sakura swats the stag's arm. "What do you think you're doing telling them all that? Maybe I should take away your fuel for things to talk about." It's a weak bluff, but she hopes it provokes a reaction. Withholding sex would be absolutely horrible for her too.

29. - Top - End - #359

[MagMart]

It's fortunate that Adir knows what he's doing behind the curtain. That bluff might've worked otherwise. "Oh, please. There's no way you'd do that. At least, not for any length of time." That sounds like a challenge.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

[MagMart]

"Oh really?" Sakura puts on her best poker face. She searches for a reply for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. "There's no way I could do that to myself. It'll be bad enough after the twins are born and I sure won't want to even think about that."