New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitp 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax

Mostly I just figured that a disclaimer was appropriate to protect against inadvertently and indirectly ruining anyone's day as has happened sometimes when less feel-good content is referenced.

Speaking of feel-good content, there seems to be good news out of California.

I have the strangest urge to listen to Don't Stop Believing now. I love that song, so thank you Helio. I have no idea why you've made me want to listen to that song, but it's a net positive to my mood.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-01 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
    Happy Helio is good. We like a happy Helio around here.
    I think their has been more then page or two reaching that goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Besides, when it comes to shameless lust, commodification is a human trait rather than a male trait. Case in point - self insert fan-fiction. You can't tell me with a straight face that your lifelong dream of being the tasty filling of a Thor/Loki sandwich has more to do with a cool, logical assessment of the personalities and less to do with their long flowing locks, gorgeous eyes and pleasingly muscled bodies, hmm?
    I agree with your point...so...much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Mostly I just figured that a disclaimer was appropriate to protect against inadvertently and indirectly ruining anyone's day as has happened sometimes when less feel-good content is referenced.

Speaking of feel-good content, there seems to be good news out of California.
    Is it the ban on cure "therapy"?
    Quote Originally Posted by H Birchgrove View Post
    I wish I could follow this thread and post here in a more regular fashion.

Anyway, hi all.

Notice I need to change my tumblr address... but at least it isn't linking to my *ahem* "nusswuff" blog...

Which my mum would just ask me if I have a girlfriend so I would be "forced" to spill the proverbial beans and thus "out" myself...
    *(Re?)Welcom hug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Silly. You have to bait a Lix trap.

*dumps half a tonne of yaoi magazines*
    *Sneeks over and takes some* You wont miss em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive

Spoiler
    Show

Not fond of my face in that pic - looks too male. Best I could do with the lighting and such though.
    Wait, Much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post

~Bianca
    Just because I can, *GLOMP*
    Poems!
    Awesome people saying awesome things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carecalmo View Post
    Then again, you could be volunteering for !!SCIENCE!!, in which case... I shall take notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Alternatively I may consider going into politics after getting bored of hunting aliens in the jungle.
    ( Please pardon any garbled posts. I prefer face to face communication then text, and I also don't read whole threads, so I may just put in my 2cp.)

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (All of the blushing)
    *As Lixie is on shoulder*

FREEEEEE LIXIE SPANNNNNNNNNNNNKS!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR SHOTS WHILE YOU CAN!!
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Pft
    (realises she's stuck)
    Ahaha...ha...ha.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #305

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nick274 View Post
    Yes, that sounds about right.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #306
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    @ Dragon Raptor (and other transgirls) - check out Tucking and other skills, for some good links and how-to guides that might help you out.
    Oh snap, I missed this the first time.

Siuis, that might not be an artifact, but the way my legs are as a legacy of several dislocated knees (which also doesn't help the flexability stakes much either). Not so good for heels either, but I'll make it work, lol!
    It's at exactly mid thigh, so maybe not. Also, OUCH. I am sorry to hear about that, I have enough problems with just a bum knee-set. I've found heels help, actually.

Thanks for linking that blog, Zorg - I found this on it, which is the single most useful and clear guide to what hormone treatments are available I've ever seen. And amazingly for official medical material, it's written in an incredibly understanding and accepting tone!

Now why can't our NHS be as competent as Canada?
    <_<
    >_>

*click*

Quote Originally Posted by H Birchgrove View Post
    I wish I could follow this thread and post here in a more regular fashion.

Anyway, hi all.

Notice I need to change my tumblr address... but at least it isn't linking to my *ahem* "nusswuff" blog...

Which my mum would just ask me if I have a girlfriend so I would be "forced" to spill the proverbial beans and thus "out" myself...
    Woah, Birchgrove! We've missed you man! How ya doin'?

Ask and ye shall receive

Spoiler
    Show

Not fond of my face in that pic - looks too male. Best I could do with the lighting and such though.
    I uh
    Um
    Wow
    Uh
    Hmm.

I'm just gonna stare at this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichneumon View Post
    Here I am again... first of all, I have to confess, I feel a bit guilty only posting here when I have problems. I'm sorry for that, I really don't intend to be so self-centered or selfish and I do constantly lurk around the thread and read your stories with interest and you all have my sympathies. I just don't feel I have anything useful to add.
    It's okay, to be fair there is a lot of non topical banter. We are here to help!

Now, I did start writing my "coming out" letter, to my dad. It was fully written, but I chickened out and then a few days later we got in some fight over something quite irrelevant, but it was an excuse for me to postpone it. I'll try finding the letter again and just confronting him with it when the time is right (knowing the time will never be really perfect).

Ive been confused lately though. I've been having strong feelings for a girl and we had lunch together. We had such a great time and I felt great about it. Although I have to admit, it wasn't a real date and there wasn't much romance or flirting, so maybe it was nothing, but I felt really good about myself. It confuses me something, since it made me feel very "manly" and in charge.

I'm also thinking about ways I could experiment with feminine clothing, make-up etc, but since I'm still living at home, that would be difficult. Guess, it would be easier to just come out already.
    Good luck! Experimenting is usually good.
    As for feeling more manly, it happens to us girls too, y'know
    In fact, it's just not addressed. Men who feel feminine are chastised and embarrassed, but women who feel masculine are just never really acknowledged. Most feel bad only because they know that's how a guy feels in the same scenario.

For the letter, I don't know. I know from experience that diving in is best, but haven't the resolve, myself. So I have nothing but fearful hypocrisy to give you.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

For the first time in any relationship I've been in... I actually feel like the dominant one in the relationship, rather than the submissive one. It feel weird..

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    For the first time in any relationship I've been in... I actually feel like the dominant one in the relationship, rather than the submissive one. It feel weird..
    I tend to prefer being somewhat more submissive myself, as long as I feel respected and cared for in the process.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground

*pounces in*

Ummm...so I don't actually have anything to say right now. So lessee...

*nibbles Lix, me-ows at Heliomance, glomps golentan and ties his tentacles together*

Anyone else?
    Hail to the Lord of Death and Destruction!
    CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL!

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_D&Der View Post
    *As Lixie is on shoulder*

FREEEEEE LIXIE SPANNNNNNNNNNNNKS!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR SHOTS WHILE YOU CAN!!
    *spanks softly*

Ok, over to the order of the day. Even though I am not the ST, but the start of LGBT(+allies and other breeders) grows some teeth seems to be nigh. If people still want to join they are welcome...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

11. - Top - End - #311
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    My aunt got me nail polish and a new file for my birthday (also some remover ). Also my cousin and I are planning to get my hair trimmed soon (I might try to ask if they can make it look a little more androgynous while I'm at it ) and a Dollar Store clerk that I had to have unlock a bathroom took a bit to figure out which door to open earlier (he landed on Boy's, but it still took a second )~ X3
    Awesome! n.n

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    First of all, hugs for anyone who wants them.

Second of all, I've been having an... interesting couple of weeks. In a good way. Very good way. I now have a cuddlebuddy, who is wonderful and amazing and always makes sure I'm comfortable and is just the best. Apparently I'm adorable and rather attractive, which are not things I would ever have ascribed to myself of my own accord. But she thinks so, which is what matters. Lots of cuddles and kisses are being had, and they are great.
    I hope that doesn't sounds gloating, and apologise deeply if it does.
    Sharing happies is never bad! Also cuddling is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brak got the butt!

also, me the most femme I've ever been:

Spoiler
    Show
    [/IMG]
    Looking awesome! (Also that first picture confused the shizzles out of me. >.> )

also glad you are feeling good right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
    Happy hugs for everyone with good news!

And I get to add to it all! I had an amazingly aweome day today! On Friday, I asked my friends if they'd start using female pronouns for me. This was in a text message after I had already gone home, but...

Anyway, one of my friends invited me over to her house today, because neither of us had plans. We played some games and baked some cookies (she is a MASTER baker...I was in awe ). And the part I liked the best was it was the first time I spent most of the day In Real Life being refered to as "she" and "her." It was great !
    That sounds really neat and affirming. :3

Ask and ye shall receive

Spoiler
    Show

whoah,
    you really rock that outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichneumon View Post
    Here I am again... first of all, I have to confess, I feel a bit guilty only posting here when I have problems. I'm sorry for that, I really don't intend to be so self-centered or selfish and I do constantly lurk around the thread and read your stories with interest and you all have my sympathies. I just don't feel I have anything useful to add.

Now, I did start writing my "coming out" letter, to my dad. It was fully written, but I chickened out and then a few days later we got in some fight over something quite irrelevant, but it was an excuse for me to postpone it. I'll try finding the letter again and just confronting him with it when the time is right (knowing the time will never be really perfect).

Ive been confused lately though. I've been having strong feelings for a girl and we had lunch together. We had such a great time and I felt great about it. Although I have to admit, it wasn't a real date and there wasn't much romance or flirting, so maybe it was nothing, but I felt really good about myself. It confuses me something, since it made me feel very "manly" and in charge.

I'm also thinking about ways I could experiment with feminine clothing, make-up etc, but since I'm still living at home, that would be difficult. Guess, it would be easier to just come out already.
    Hmm, you should find the letter again, yesh. Send it when you feel ready though; I mean, there's waiting too long but you should also do it when you feel like you can handle his reaction.

Not really sure what to say about the dating thing, glad you had a great time! And the confuse-y feelings sound familiar.

You could do it in your room when your family isn't around?

My parents just read the e-mail I sent them, and they are reacting exactly as I predicted: my mom is freaking out and demanding to know more information that I feel comfortable giving, and my dad is being stand-offish and saying he's not convinced it's important enough to warrant his time.
    Oh dear... just as a refresher, you've only mailed them about the therapist appointment itself right? And not yet about what it's going to be about?

Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
    *pounces in*

*nibbles Lix, me-ows at Heliomance, glomps golentan and ties his tentacles together*

Anyone else?
    *Squeek?*

Spoiler
    Show
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

*pounces in*

Anyone else?
    *tests knots*

*unable to untie himself*

Nope, I'm good.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, darn, I...uhm...actually forgot to post what I was going to post with all that quoting I've been doing. >.>

-----

Okay. So, was dorm floor meeting last night. Mostly to figure out some organizational stuff. I wanted to wear my girl top but I got super-self-conscious in the end so wore a hoodie over it. Tons of new people; all of them girls, which is amusing since last year my floor practically had no girls. So, introductions then cause of all the new people. Introduced myself as Lena and said that if they were wondering why I had a girl name it's cause I'm transgender. Conversation moved on quickly though cause more introductions and other stuff to do so I'm not 100 % sure if they completely got it. But I'm also listed as Lena on the mailing list now and on the sheet at the door which has the ring codes for the doorbell, so yay~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Bugbear in the Playground

I was so happy when I heard about that on the news!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    <_<
    >_>

*click*
    Yeah, I did the same thing. Very good info!

It, ah, also seems that I'm already starting to feel some of the effects, even without hormones. Mostly those affecting the libido. For instance, the problem Helio had a couple of days ago hasn't bothered me in nearly a week.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I uh
    Um
    Wow
    Uh
    Hmm.

I'm just gonna stare at this for a while.
    You and me both!

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    *spanks softly*

Ok, over to the order of the day. Even though I am not the ST, but the start of LGBT(+allies and other breeders) grows some teeth seems to be nigh. If people still want to join they are welcome...
    Yes, it is...assuming I can wrest myself from the coiling tentacles of life for long enough to start writing/running! I should be able to get to it today. Sorrysorrysorry to all those waiting on me. I'm getting there, I promise!

Oh, and Socratoc is correct - we've got space for 1 to 2 more dupes victims players at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Sharing happies is never bad! Also cuddling is the best.
    This is very true ! I wish I had someone to have cuddles with...

That sounds really neat and affirming. :3
    Most definitely! I had so much fun!

Oh dear... just as a refresher, you've only mailed them about the therapist appointment itself right? And not yet about what it's going to be about?
    Uh, well, at first, I didn't even tell them where we were going, just that I needed them to go somewhere with me. To which I expectedd concern and worry, but them agreeing to do so because I felt it was so important.

But, that didn't exactly work out. They were convinced I had gotten myself wrapped up in some sort of money scam, or some other scheme, swindle, trick, or dupe of some sort, and they wouldn't even consider going until I gave them more information.

Which I did last night. So, now they've agreed to go. But they're still being...difficult about it. They seem much more focused on how much it's costing me, and how far I have to drive, and why I'm not using my insurance, and why *insert random financial thing here*, rather than, you know, my mental wellbeing.

On an amusing note, my mom, as per usual, tried repeatedly to guess what was going on. At one ponit she asked, "Is it sexual orientation? Do you think you're gay?" Luckily, I had already said I wasn't going to say anything else, so I was able to come back with, "I said I'm not saying anything else!" But I thought to myself, "Why, yes I am, just not in the way you think!"

Oh, darn, I...uhm...actually forgot to post what I was going to post with all that quoting I've been doing. >.>

-----

Okay. So, was dorm floor meeting last night. Mostly to figure out some organizational stuff. I wanted to wear my girl top but I got super-self-conscious in the end so wore a hoodie over it. Tons of new people; all of them girls, which is amusing since last year my floor practically had no girls. So, introductions then cause of all the new people. Introduced myself as Lena and said that if they were wondering why I had a girl name it's cause I'm transgender. Conversation moved on quickly though cause more introductions and other stuff to do so I'm not 100 % sure if they completely got it. But I'm also listed as Lena on the mailing list now and on the sheet at the door which has the ring codes for the doorbell, so yay~
    Hooray! That's a good story! Wait, do you have a male roommate (or any roommate)? If so, that could get awkward for him rather fast. As far as them not getting it, I know how that works. Turns out, after I told my best friend, he had no idea what I was talking about. I was out of brainpower to answer any questions, so he went and looked it all up on his own. I bet people will be asking you about it. Hopefully you're cool with that. Spread the knowledge, right?

But, back to the important business: Yay for you being you !
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

*Transfers the Lixie to the Absol's shoulder*
    There ya go!! Have a Lix!
    *Gives the Lixie a schpank and runs away*
    Yay for you being you !
    Also, this is pretty much, IMHO, for everyone in here.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-10-02 at 08:22 AM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

16. - Top - End - #316

*Transfers the Lixie to the Absol's shoulder*
    There ya go!! Have a Lix!
    *Gives the Lixie a schpank and runs away*
    Uh, but, I, um...

Hi, Lixie.

<_<
    >_>

*cuddles once* *Lets her down*
    Last edited by Absol197; 2012-10-02 at 08:48 AM.
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground

Uh, but, I, um...

Hi, Lixie. *Lets her down*
    [insert big no]

oh well, now the chase starts over I guess...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

18. - Top - End - #318
    Firbolg in the Playground

-----

Hey, that sounds pretty good. Congrats.
    Jude P.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

>go to lunch with LGBTsoc
    >meet exceptionally cute girl
    >hit it off with exceptionally cute girl
    >discover that exceptionally cute girl is bi
    >discover that exceptionally cute girl has a boyfriend
    >fml
    Last edited by Heliomance; 2012-10-02 at 10:22 AM.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

>fml
    Least she is a possibility. I mean, don't wait up or anything.....but girls are better than boys anyway.....in my humble opinion. But I like girls, so ya know, I biased. Esp little red-headed ones like my wife.

You want me to come take out the boy? I know lots of places to....ahem.....hiding things.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-10-02 at 10:27 AM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

21. - Top - End - #321

Just because I can, *GLOMP*
    *Is glomped~* X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    It happens.

*pounces in*

Anyone else?
    *Raises hand*

*Squeek?*

Spoiler
    Show
    Ohmygod that's so cute~! n.n

*Hugs*

Awesome~

It, ah, also seems that I'm already starting to feel some of the effects, even without hormones. Mostly those affecting the libido. For instance, the problem Helio had a couple of days ago hasn't bothered me in nearly a week.
    I get it a lot, but it usually doesn't bother me so much... It did this morning, though (I was not in the mood for that after that nightmare). >.>

*Hugs!*

Uh, well, at first, I didn't even tell them where we were going, just that I needed them to go somewhere with me. To which I expectedd concern and worry, but them agreeing to do so because I felt it was so important.

But, that didn't exactly work out. They were convinced I had gotten myself wrapped up in some sort of money scam, or some other scheme, swindle, trick, or dupe of some sort, and they wouldn't even consider going until I gave them more information.

Which I did last night. So, now they've agreed to go. But they're still being...difficult about it. They seem much more focused on how much it's costing me, and how far I have to drive, and why I'm not using my insurance, and why *insert random financial thing here*, rather than, you know, my mental wellbeing.

On an amusing note, my mom, as per usual, tried repeatedly to guess what was going on. At one ponit she asked, "Is it sexual orientation? Do you think you're gay?" Luckily, I had already said I wasn't going to say anything else, so I was able to come back with, "I said I'm not saying anything else!" But I thought to myself, "Why, yes I am, just not in the way you think!"
    *More hugs!*

>fml
    *Hugs*

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

ION, I signed up to the poledancing lessons today! Only downside, the teacher remembers me from the party, and despite the fact I was very definitely in girl mode, expressed happiness at getting "another guy" to take the lessons. Within hearing of others, when I'm pretty sure no-one else had clocked me.
    Last edited by Heliomance; 2012-10-02 at 11:32 AM.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

*sets up Lixie trap with half a tonne of yuri magazines, a set of pink handcuffs and a small riding crop*

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

ION, I signed up to the poledancing lessons today! Only downside, the teacher remembers me from the party, and despite the fact I was very definitely in girl mode, expressed happiness at getting "another guy" to take the lessons. Within hearing of others, when I'm pretty sure no-one else had clocked me.
    Awww, that sucks. Well, hopefully they will learn the truth in time, and start thinking of you as the girly you are!!

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

25. - Top - End - #325

NecromancerGuy

Still, better than a record scratch.

*pounces in*

Anyone else?
    Well, you certainly got the highlights.

Good luck, Heliomance. It might take a conversation or two but I'm sure things will clear up.
    Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Ouch, that's awkward. Hope it goes better in the future.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Least she is a possibility. I mean, don't wait up or anything.....but girls are better than boys anyway.....in my humble opinion. But I like girls, so ya know, I biased. Esp little red-headed ones like my wife.
    From Facebook stalking, they seem to have been together at least two years, I doubt that's ending any time soon. I'm... not certain what relevance the rest of your post has.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

From Facebook stalking, they seem to have been together at least two years, I doubt that's ending any time soon. I'm... not certain what relevance the rest of your post has.
    To be completely honest.....I don't even remember writing the rest of that....... so your guess is as good as mine. I think I thought I was writing something else, which would have made sense......if I had actually wrote it.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

>fml
    Oh hey, it's pretty much my entire romantic history. Except the sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    *sets up Lixie trap with half a tonne of yuri magazines, a set of pink handcuffs and a small riding crop*
    Better, but bad timing.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Sociopath? Did I miss something?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!