New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

A shadow peeled like a skin being discarded, revealing a pale pony with an unkempt purple mane.

And what do you know, my little pony, about Love? You, who are driven to the ruin of all else by your hate for the ghoul.
    No, really, I'm intruiged. But by all means, don't let answering my questions get in the way of your loving attempts to burn his soul to cinders.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Wait, are you actually saying you've activated the anti-technology protocols, with the intent of using them against ME?!
    *snrk* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH THIS IS TOO FUNNY! Those protocols are a world-shatteringly powerful weapon, constructed using a combination of mad science and eldritch magic. Who do you think designed the stupid things in the first place? Every last piece of my technology, down to the last friendship capacitor, was built to withstand that field. You may as well be standing underneath my airship making faces at it for all the good it will do you.

But I will admit, you're right about one thing; I have been a bit lax in my efforts to send you into oblivion. However, I have developed something completely new for you to enjoy, and by enjoy I mean suffer in unspeakable agony. As you may recall, some time ago I accidently exposed myself to the retrovirus responsible for Dive Bomb's daughter's...condition. Due to my previous gene-splicing experiments, however, the retrovirus' visual effects have been supressed.
    *a pair of burning wings extend from Professor Boffinspark's back*
    Until now. Inspired by this turn of events, I've developed an entirely new form of energy formed from a combination of positive energy-infused pheonix fire and pure, unadulterated love.
    Love by itself was enough to swat away the queen of the changelings like a common fly, what chance do you think you have against it?

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Cute.

"Suddenly, Canter-Nots shadows shift and twist into something akin to a pony. One of the single glowing pits on the not-ponies face widens, and a vast sky-limb attempts to swat the heart out of the way."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Luckily by now Thinking Cap has made his way to CanterNot Castle's basement and isn't seeing any of the strange carnage up above.

Why does this pony not use torches? We're not all unicorns you know. Thinking Cap grumbles as he rubs his bruised nose. Sighing he begins to walk down the basement hallway keeping pressed up against the stone wall. Suddenly his fur stands on end as the darkness itself flows out of the basement to do battle against the Love bomb. In the absence of both light and dark Thinking Cap can see......nothing. His eyes water and ache as they try and precive the impossibility before him but to no avail.

What was that thing? Thinking Cap mutters to himself as he blinks he's eyes in an effort to relive the ache.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #304

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Blunt hit the ground, very very hard.

Alas, he should have checked the bombs. The antimatter harmlessly disapated from there containers long before he hit the ground.

To be fair, the containers shattered, so something got hurt in his attempt at distroying Canter-Not.
    ((I'm just going to ignore this post as blatant god mode. You worry about your own character, and don't dictate mine, thanks.))

Blunt rose from the crater in the ground. "I bet you wish you knew what you were talking about," he chuckled to the ghoul. "For example, you should probably study up a bit more on basic elements." Tossing a glowing sphere from one claw to the other, he walked up near the ghoul. "For example: removing science from the equation does not make helium suddenly change to xenon, or any other heavier-than-air gas. Airships still float. The rules of science still apply. Sure, you might remove electronics from the equation, and that's moderately inconvenient. However, knowledge remains. Removing science does not mean that an amount of gunpowder will suddenly cease to explode when exposed to a spark." He paced around the ghoul. "So, while friendship antimatter does explode rather more colorfully than normal antimatter, the important thing is that it is, in fact, antimatter; and lack of science, or any other fancy magic, will not change the existence of antimatter."

He grinned once more before stuffing three of the iridescent orbs into his mouth. Slightly garbled, he went on, "And I'mf ftill bloothy indethtructible." As he crunched down on the spheres, he turned his muzzle towards the ghoul, focusing the force of 588 terajoules of energy into a wide beam bursting towards the ghoul. "Science! Learn it!"
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #305

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    ((I'm just going to ignore this post as blatant god mode. You worry about your own character, and don't dictate mine, thanks.))

Blunt rose from the crater in the ground. "I bet you wish you knew what you were talking about," he chuckled to the ghoul. "For example, you should probably study up a bit more on basic elements." Tossing a glowing sphere from one claw to the other, he walked up near the ghoul. "For example: removing science from the equation does not make helium suddenly change to xenon, or any other heavier-than-air gas. Airships still float. The rules of science still apply. Sure, you might remove electronics from the equation, and that's moderately inconvenient. However, knowledge remains. Removing science does not mean that an amount of gunpowder will suddenly cease to explode when exposed to a spark." He paced around the ghoul. "So, while friendship antimatter does explode rather more colorfully than normal antimatter, the important thing is that it is, in fact, antimatter; and lack of science, or any other fancy magic, will not change the existence of antimatter."

He grinned once more before stuffing three of the iridescent orbs into his mouth. Slightly garbled, he went on, "And I'mf ftill bloothy indethtructible." As he crunched down on the spheres, he turned his muzzle towards the ghoul, focusing the force of 588 terajoules of energy into a wide beam bursting towards the ghoul. "Science! Learn it!"
    (Deeply sorry. Hard to tell when god mode ends and ponythread begins. Or the other way around. Crap.)

"Silent raised a non-existant eyebrow, which realy just causes a glowing pit to open slightly"

Facinating. Well, I suppose that I shall jus-

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    Show

6. - Top - End - #306

Blunt picked himself up out of the rubble and examined the twin furrows dug by his hooves in the force of the explosion. "I'll admit I'm curious," he stated, flapping a set of mismatched wings to dislodge the cloud of debris in front of his eyes. "How did you escape the anti-magic cell? By all rights, you ought to be quietly decomposing on my airship. I'm the only one that can open the door, though I suppose that magic would allow for teleportation just outside the cell, allowing someone to ruin the magic circles."
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Not that anyone will listen, but I just feel I should point out that if the anti-technology field was working as it was supposed to, then it would indeed stop any and all of those things. But then, if your Celestia was actually capable of that grade of magic, she wouldn't need to tolerate all these Mad Scientists.
    But don't mind me, it's not like I'm a Necromancy Archmaster and expert on conceptual arcanism or anything.

Uh. One question, actually. Does anyone know what's actually going on here?

8. - Top - End - #308

Blunt picked himself up out of the rubble and examined the twin furrows dug by his hooves in the force of the explosion. "I'll admit I'm curious," he stated, flapping a set of mismatched wings to dislodge the cloud of debris in front of his eyes. "How did you escape the anti-magic cell? By all rights, you ought to be quietly decomposing on my airship. I'm the only one that can open the door, though I suppose that magic would allow for teleportation just outside the cell, allowing someone to ruin the magic circles."
    The great shade-beast steadies itself with a piller of blackness that might have been a hoof, and after the great wound carved into its side heals, gives a glare at the frankenstienian thing before him that had the nerve to shoot a mouth-beam at him.

Act of a Goddess, Patchwork. You seemed to have forgotten the date, for Nightmare Night ended five minutes ago. I must admit, thinking you could contain the high preist of the Nightmare on her most holy of days is quite amusing.

Also, is that a....fire, on that airship you just jumped off?

Ah. Thats where my little girl fled too.

"Meanwhile, Charnel is standing very still near Candles"

"Also meanwhile, Thinking Cap sees a tiny light in the middle of a the great dark void known as CanterNot Castles basement."
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

*a brilliant light splits the night sky as the newly alicornized Boffinspark appears from yet another portal*
    I have a special surprise for you, Silent Night, I've come to kill-wait, no, you're already dead, aren't you? I've come to destroy you personally!
    I normally don't like getting my hooves dirty, but at this point, I think your destruction deserves a personal touch. BEHOLD THE POWER OF PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK!
    Power beyond the twilight
    And crimson blood that flows
    Buried in the stream of time
    Is where your power grows
    I pledge myself to conquer
    All the foes that scorn
    The mighty gift bestowed
    Upon my unworthy horn

DRAGON SLAVE
    !

Spoiler
    Show
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Everybody is dead because the planets dead. Game over folks.
    (Seriously does Boffinspark just not think of the consequences of blowing up the planet?)

Finally a light! I wonder what's causing it though? It doesn't look like torchlight. Thinking Cap limps towards the light taking care to watch his step as he goes.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Not that anyone will listen, but I just feel I should point out that if the anti-technology field was working as it was supposed to, then it would indeed stop any and all of those things. But then, if your Celestia was actually capable of that grade of magic, she wouldn't need to tolerate all these Mad Scientists.
    But don't mind me, it's not like I'm a Necromancy Archmaster and expert on conceptual arcanism or anything.

Uh. One question, actually. Does anyone know what's actually going on here?
    (Good points! Good points! @.@)
    *a brilliant light splits the night sky as the newly alicornized Boffinspark appears from yet another portal*
    I have a special surprise for you, Silent Night, I've come to kill-wait, no, you're already dead, aren't you? I've come to destroy you personally!
    I normally don't like getting my hooves dirty, but at this point, I think your destruction deserves a personal touch. BEHOLD THE POWER OF PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK!
    All the foes that scorn
    The mighty gift bestowed
    Upon my unworthy horn

DRAGON SLAVE
    !

Spoiler
    Show
    *Meanwhile*

Far, far away from the current raging battle, a council assembles under the boughs of a mighty tree. The group is diverse and varied, almost to the point of silliness--standing next to the ponies are deer, and next to them diamond dogs, and next to them minotaurs, and next to them are buffalo, and next to them are dragons, and next to them are giant pony-gobbling wurms that only have their heads peeking out, and next to them are griffons, and next to them are--I think you get the picture.

"For our respect for the princess who helped rid us of the great problem is indeed high, but she has disappeared. In her absence, her land has been torn apart by fools and idiots who don't understand the proper places of magic, technology, and nature. Just now, one of them foolishly attempted to crack this world apart, using love. A blasphemy such as this cannot go unanswered. It's time we returned to Equestria, and inducted the misguided back into our welcoming bosom--and time we removed those idiots from the world. Are we agreed?"

The vote's unanimous. Selenysian votes generally are.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, stop being so melodramatic! That spell doesn't blow up the planet, it mearly creates a magical shockwave that strips it of all negative and shadow energy. Most of the resulting lightshow is largely harmless.

Alright, granted the spell also creates a compresion blast that likely flattened not-Caterlot and everything in it, but Igor can regenerate, Blunt is indestructable, and Thinking Cap was deep enough in the dungeons that he should be fine. Really, do you ponies honestly think I'd be crazy enough to actually destroy the entire planet?

Probably.
    It may have crossed my mind.
    Yuppers.
    Ook.

...*sigh*

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

A bedraggled pile of feathers next to Alabenson raises a hoof. "You're... completely... bleeding... insane... you moron... I think I'm going... to sleep... or maybe die... now" The angel pony's hoof collapses back into the pile of feathers.

14. - Top - End - #314

All the foes that scorn
    The mighty gift bestowed
    Upon my unworthy horn

DRAGON SLAVE
    !

Spoiler
    Show

"Canter-Not managed to survive the blast almost unharmed thanks to Silent quickly covering it with his...shadow-form(?). However, the area around the mount is shadowed, in that the ground is unseeable for miles around it."

...Gurgle. Perhapes a...vacation is in order. Yes, wait for the Tsardom of Unicornia to reform, slowly corrupt the family for a few years, and "die" when the donkey serfs come to kill me. Yes, that should only take a few generations of social manipulation to work out....

"A tiny mote of bone-dust and shadow floats away unnoticed from Canter-Not."

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Everybody is dead because the planets dead. Game over folks.
    (Seriously does Boffinspark just not think of the consequences of blowing up the planet?)

Finally a light! I wonder what's causing it though? It doesn't look like torchlight. Thinking Cap limps towards the light taking care to watch his step as he goes.
    Cap notices that, besides the regular strangeness of a white light in the middle of a black room, that the little light is moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    A bedraggled pile of feathers next to Alabenson raises a hoof. "You're... completely... bleeding... insane... you moron... I think I'm going... to sleep... or maybe die... now" The angel pony's hoof collapses back into the pile of feathers.
    Charnel pokes the angel pony with a burning hoof.

"Remember me?" she whispers, a grin on her face.

"Meanwhile"

... Igor, can I talk to you for a moment? Please?
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Charnel pokes the angel pony with a burning hoof.

"Remember me?" she whispers, a grin on her face.
    "Ughhhhh... please don't bother me, I'm trying not to throw up here... your hoof huuuuuuuts...." Sera rolls over, groaning groggily.

16. - Top - End - #316

"You make a surprisingly good shield," Blunt commented to the departing bit of bone and smoke. He slowly began divesting himself of the remaining grenukes, secreting them around Canternot before heading to the village.

"Is everyone alright?" he shouted, looking at the villagers. "Can everyone hear me?" Hearing a groan over the murmur of the crowd, he pushed past them to see the angel and the fiery filly. "Are you alright?"

17. - Top - End - #317

"Ughhhhh... please don't bother me, I'm trying not to throw up here... your hoof huuuuuuuts...." Sera rolls over, groaning groggily.
    Buut coommmeee ooonnnee!

She then simply crawls on one the angels fluffy wings and snuggles.

Dawws might have been uttered by the crowd, followed by the occasinal squee.
    "You make a surprisingly good shield," Blunt commented to the departing bit of bone and smoke. He slowly began divesting himself of the remaining grenukes, secreting them around Canternot before heading to the village.

"Is everyone alright?" he shouted, looking at the villagers. "Can everyone hear me?" Hearing a groan over the murmur of the crowd, he pushed past them to see the angel and the fiery filly. "Are you alright?"
    ...Are you the babysitter Nightcore was promising to send me? The one that she said would not break as easly?
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Glowing light poured from Bleakmane's eyes, physically dripping down her face like flourescent tears.
    Ugh. Goddess, all that hate and all those energies. I couldn't manage another drop.
    She belches, quite unladylike and a small cloud of rainbow vapours escapes from her gullet.
    You guys are like an all you can eat buffet. 'Scuse me. It's a good job this stuff has no actual calorie value or I'd be bloated like a comfort-eating space-whale right now.

In the midst of the devastation, a reclining chair and beech umbrella take shape beside Bleakmane, formed from her own shadow. She flops down onto it heavily.

I'm just going to lie down for a while, maybe have a little nap. Don't mind me, it's not like you maniacs listen to a word your betters say anyway.

19. - Top - End - #319

[COLOR="DarkRed"]...Are you the babysitter Nightcore was promising to send me? The one that she said would not break as easly?
    The purple pony smiled at the little filly. "Well, that wasn't why I came here, but I suppose I could babysit you. What's the worst that could happen?" He chuckled and extended a hand to the filly. "Come off the angel, now, please."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Thinking Cap sort of bobs his head along with the light's movement. Hey wait a second. Hello? Are you a unicorn or something? Thinking Cap calls.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, yeah, just got exploded and now a filly made out of fire is sitting on me. Juuuuust peachy keen, over here." Sarcastic grumpy Sera is sarcastic and grumpy.
    Buut coommmeee ooonnnee!

She then simply crawls on one the angels fluffy wings and snuggles.

Dawws might have been uttered by the crowd, followed by the occasinal squee.

...Are you the babysitter Nightcore was promising to send me? The one that she said would not break as easly?
    "You know, it's a heck of a lot less cute when you're the one being sat on." T~T
    Glowing light poured from Bleakmane's eyes, physically dripping down her face like flourescent tears.
    Ugh. Goddess, all that hate and all those energies. I couldn't manage another drop.
    She belches, quite unladylike and a small cloud of rainbow vapours escapes from her gullet.
    You guys are like an all you can eat buffet. 'Scuse me. It's a good job this stuff has no actual calorie value or I'd be bloated like a comfort-eating space-whale right now.

In the midst of the devastation, a reclining chair and beech umbrella take shape beside Bleakmane, formed from her own shadow. She flops down onto it heavily.

I'm just going to lie down for a while, maybe have a little nap. Don't mind me, it's not like you maniacs listen to a word your betters say anyway.
    "Whozzat? What? What's over there?" Sera would probably be making more of an attempt to acquainted with the shadow-pony if she hadn't recently been exploded and sat on.
    The purple pony smiled at the little filly. "Well, that wasn't why I came here, but I suppose I could babysit you. What's the worst that could happen?" He chuckled and extended a hand to the filly. "Come off the angel, now, please."
    "Yes, please." Sera also directs a glare at Boffenspark! "I bet those dumb wings of yours were powered by stupidity, you colossal, exploding jerk!"

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

"Whozzat? What? What's over there?" Sera would probably be making more of an attempt to acquainted with the shadow-pony if she hadn't recently been exploded and sat on.
    Nothing to worry yourself about, dear. Think of me as...
    Reclining on her shadow-lounger, Bleakmane puts on some shades (also made of shadow).
    a humble tourist.

"Yes, please." Sera also directs a glare at Boffenspark! "I bet those dumb wings of yours were powered by stupidity, you colossal, exploding jerk!"

Ba-zing!

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

"Canter-Not managed to survive the blast almost unharmed thanks to Silent quickly covering it with his...shadow-form(?). However, the area around the mount is shadowed, in that the ground is unseeable for miles around it."

...Gurgle. Perhapes a...vacation is in order. Yes, wait for the Tsardom of Unicornia to reform, slowly corrupt the family for a few years, and "die" when the donkey serfs come to kill me. Yes, that should only take a few generations of social manipulation to work out....

"A tiny mote of bone-dust and shadow floats away unnoticed from Canter-Not."
    And there you have it, not only I was able to vanquish the evil undead crime against nature, but the city is still mostly intact as well. All and all I'd say this stands as one of my finest victories.

"Meanwhile"

... Igor, can I talk to you for a moment? Please?
    Ook?

You know, I was going to attempt to heal you via my new positive energy magic, but if that's going to be your attitude then you can just forget it.

My Homebrew

Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

You do realise that not only is he perfectly fine in the greater scheme of things, but that he was only hurt at all because he saved the castle and those inside it from your attack? I mean, you are aware of that, aren't you? Right?

Can someone fetch me a pina colada? I'd really like a pina colada.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

You realize you're attempting to use logic while arguing with Professor Boffinspark, right? The same idiot who's answer to every problem is rainbow-flavored destruction? The same idiot who thought hooking up the imprisoned spirit of chaos to his ship like a battery was a fine idea? That this is the pony you're trying to reason with?

To Tartarus with the pina coladas, I need some flicking zap applejack at this point.

My Homebrew

Show

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sorry, I don't recall addressing the help. You can be assured if I need something smashing or some paperwork administering I'll bear you in mind.

You know, I'm not even sure he's aware of the outside world. I could be mistaken, but I'm starting to think he may be completely unable to sense anything outside of his own head; A deaf and blind pony whose meaningless gesticulations and fevered outbursts are mistaken for thought and purpose. Oh I know, you have to admit it would explain things though.

Certainly explain them more entertainingly than the likely truth, which is that he's as deaf as a post and twice as ignorant.

27. - Top - End - #327

She attempts to glare a hole into the purple ponies eyes,but tragicly misses and lights a nearby pony on fire by accident.

Well...okay.

"You know, it's a heck of a lot less cute when you're the one being sat on." T~T
    Sorry misses seraph lady, I will see you soon.

As a guesture of goodwill, she gives the poor, broken angel a big ol hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Thinking Cap sort of bobs his head along with the light's movement. Hey wait a second. Hello? Are you a unicorn or something? Thinking Cap calls.
    The light bounces twice, and slowly floats closer. Cap may notice that it's getting colder down in the basement.

Ook?
    Sorry, in general. I think the last time we saw each other was when...you did fight a masked fighter, right? Once? Ehh, nevermind.

Anyway, a request: can you try and keep the orbital doom cannons away from Nightcore's general direction? Me and her are getting married soon.

"beat"

Yo, dragon prince, I think me and you fought back at Canterlot. The original one. Wanna talk history over some zap apple cider with some flame cherry jello shots on the side? I know the best mixologist in the next five planes of existance.

I'm sorry, I don't recall addressing the help. You can be assured if I need something smashing or some paperwork administering I'll bear you in mind.

You know, I'm not even sure he's aware of the outside world. I could be mistaken, but I'm starting to think he may be completely unable to sense anything outside of his own head; A deaf and blind pony whose meaningless gesticulations and fevered outbursts are mistaken for thought and purpose. Oh I know, you have to admit it would explain things though.

Certainly explain them more entertainingly than the likely truth, which is that he's as deaf as a post and twice as ignorant.
    Charnel narrows her eyes.

You smell like draconequis and hamlet. Also, shadow and dust.

Do I know you? Daddy always said to never trust something that looked like him but was not him.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-11-08 at 10:20 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

She attempts to glare a hole into the purple ponies eyes,but tragicly misses and lights a nearby pony on fire by accident.

Well...okay.

Hang on a moment, I seem to have burst into flames a little bit here.
    Ugh, bother.

The shadow-lounger collapses suddenly, wrapping around Bleakmane like a cocoon and smothering the flames. Bleakmane pulls herself awkwardly out of one end of it, shaking her leg to get free of the saggy black mass of folded shadow-stuff.

No harm done, I suppose.

Charnel narrows her eyes.

You smell like draconequis and hamlet. Also, shadow and dust.

Do I know you? Daddy always said to never trust something that looked like him but was not him.

You know, I've completely lost track at this point. To be perfectly honest, I'm not paying much attention half of the time.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-11-08 at 10:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

And there you have it, not only I was able to vanquish the evil undead crime against nature, but the city is still mostly intact as well. All and all I'd say this stands as one of my finest victories.
    You know, I was going to attempt to heal you via my new positive energy magic, but if that's going to be your attitude then you can just forget it.
    Sera raises her hoof. This gesture is meaningless, due to hooves not having any appendages on them.
    You do realise that not only is he perfectly fine in the greater scheme of things, but that he was only hurt at all because he saved the castle and those inside it from your attack? I mean, you are aware of that, aren't you? Right?

Can someone fetch me a pina colada? I'd really like a pina colada.
    "I would... but bleck..."
    You realize you're attempting to use logic while arguing with Professor Boffinspark, right? The same idiot who's answer to every problem is rainbow-flavored destruction? The same idiot who thought hooking up the imprisoned spirit of chaos to his ship like a battery was a fine idea? That this is the pony you're trying to reason with?

To Tartarus with the pina coladas, I need some flicking zap applejack at this point.
    "Why don't you just punch him in the head a few times? It couldn't make him any worse." Wow. Sera must be /really/ grumpy. :s

Meanwhile, Candles pulls himself back up from the ground. "My head... what the heck was that... and... what the heck are those?" Growing up on the horizon, there seems to be... a massive tree. A second one seems to be growing closer, although it isn't nearly as large yet.

30. - Top - End - #330

Well...okay.
    Sorry misses seraph lady, I will see you soon.

As a guesture of goodwill, she gives the poor, broken angel a big ol hug.

Hang on a moment, I seem to have burst into flames a little bit here.
    Ugh, bother.

The shadow-lounger collapses suddenly, wrapping around Bleakmane like a cocoon and smothering the flames. Bleakmane pulls herself awkwardly out of one end of it, shaking her leg to get free of the saggy black mass of folded shadow-stuff.

No harm done, I suppose.
    Blunt opened his mouth. He closed his mouth. There wasn't much to say to a filly with eye-beams, or a pony that could pull itself inside out. He offered a hoof to the angel, and asked the little filly, "So, if I'm going to babysit you, I need to know your name."

((I actually don't know anything about Charnel. What is she, again?))