New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

"Huh? Who or what said that?" The voice asked, sounding more distant. "Oh, your one of those. Hang on."

The Ghoul-Scout's shadow twisted, part of it bulging like a tumour seen in time-lapse. The bulge of shadow pulled away like a parasite leaving it's host, the roughly round object slowly resolving into a whole new pony shaped shadow, cast flat against the wall.

"There, that's a little more clear." The shadow said. "Well the thing is you see, my little pony, that my house gets so very hungry. It's a special house with special needs." the shadow flitted about on the walls and floor, drifting about the Pushing Daisy's own shadow.

"Chances are, it's only a matter of time before the mad scientist or one of his minions presses a button and either floods the place with some kind of exotic energy or fire or fire and exotic energy. Think of the dredge as a big magic straw. If and when that happens, all of the excess will flow up the straw and feed my house. Cheap, easy and efficient."

The shadow does a little flip, it's head coming to a stop near to the shadow of Pushing Daisy's head.

"And it's so much easier than arranging for all those sacrifices." It whispered, faux conspiratorially.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    "Huh? Who or what said that?" The voice asked, sounding more distant. "Oh, your one of those. Hang on."

The Ghoul-Scout's shadow twisted, part of it bulging like a tumour seen in time-lapse. The bulge of shadow pulled away like a parasite leaving it's host, the roughly round object slowly resolving into a whole new pony shaped shadow, cast flat against the wall.

"There, that's a little more clear." The shadow said. "Well the thing is you see, my little pony, that my house gets so very hungry. It's a special house with special needs." the shadow flitted about on the walls and floor, drifting about the Pushing Daisy's own shadow.

"Chances are, it's only a matter of time before the mad scientist or one of his minions presses a button and either floods the place with some kind of exotic energy or fire or fire and exotic energy. Think of the dredge as a big magic straw. If and when that happens, all of the excess will flow up the straw and feed my house. Cheap, easy and efficient."

The shadow does a little flip, it's head coming to a stop near to the shadow of Pushing Daisy's head.

"And it's so much easier than arranging for all those sacrifices." It whispered, faux conspiratorially.
    Wait, when you say energy, you don't mean...well, stuff like necromantic energy, right? I mean, stuff already powering a entity like me.

Or me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #663
    Titan in the Playground

"That would be pretty redundant. Also no, the whole point is that it's just dredging for excess energy. It's not like it's an energy-bore." The shadow seemed amused.

"I mean, we have one, but with the way the ponies round here blow stuff up so often, I don't see us needing it anytime soon."

4. - Top - End - #664
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    "That would be pretty redundant. Also no, the whole point is that it's just dredging for excess energy. It's not like it's an energy-bore." The shadow seemed amused.

"I mean, we have one, but with the way the ponies round here blow stuff up so often, I don't see us needing it anytime soon."
    Okay, that's reassuring. You probably have no idea how many creatures here require energy like that for there daily lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show