New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1505
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 174: Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, turns out you

"As I have been saying," Nai says. There doesn't seem to be any sort of tone to his voice.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 174: Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, turns out you

Er... soooooo what else is different in your world?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1053

"I have not seen much of this world, so I am unsure. But I hear that Inside has a government of some sort, which is very different from my home."

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

Is it really that crazy in your world?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1055

"There is significantly more chaos in my world, yes," Nai says."Though a few organizations work towards order."

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ogre in the Playground

That's good... I assume HALO is one of them?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1057

"Of course, otherwise I wouldn't consider them allies. There is also the Good League of Good and Watchtower, though their views differ on some points."

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ogre in the Playground

We've got those too! She nodnods.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1059

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    "Yeah, I suppose he also goes by that name. Probably his more official name, all things told."

-----

Chris smiles at her. "Thank you. I take it you did well too? I know, I know, it's a stupid question."

Yeah, I got him to... sorta smuggle me in. I just wanted to watch the wedding without them knowing I was there.
    Ally shrugs.

Sam just smirks and points to her target, which has a tennis ball sized grouping right in the head. At 20 metres.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

10. - Top - End - #1060

"I expected as much. Though I've seen that the organizations are not as active here than home," Nai says. Carrie may notice that Nai hasn't move much while talking.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

Carrie finds it a little odd but remembers that he's dead and all.
    We are a bit more laid-back, yeah...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1062

"Does that bother you at all? That you do not go and fight?" Nai expects the answer to be no, mostly because it would bug the hell out of the Carrion he follows.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm not a fighting girl... my place is with the dead and dying who need me, and here with my family. She sighs.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1064

Nai waits for a few moments before nodding. "I see. That is a position I respect."

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

She smiles a bit.
    Thank you!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post

Yeah, I got him to... sorta smuggle me in. I just wanted to watch the wedding without them knowing I was there.
    Ally shrugs.

Sam just smirks and points to her target, which has a tennis ball sized grouping right in the head. At 20 metres.
    "...Huh. Interesting. Mind if I ask why you didn't want them to know you were there, or is that some personal business?" He asks as he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

-----

"...yep. Seems about right." Chris scoops up the weaponry that was set in front of him. "Well, enough shooting things with military grade hardware, let's get drunk."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

17. - Top - End - #1067

Nai nods in response to that. "Was there anything else that you wished to know?"

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ogre in the Playground

Just... tell me about other people I know in your world.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1069

It's personal. She casually looks around, still acting like she has every right to be here. Any other questions, bud?

Amen to that. Sam reloads her handgun and holsters it before following Chris out.

20. - Top - End - #1070

Nai hesitates a little. "Anyone specific?"

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ogre in the Playground

Like... Chris, my husband? With the huge sideburns and stuff...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072

Nai still hesitates when talking about Carrie's husband. "Christopher Grimm was a follower of Civiron, the Bringer of Plague." He doesn't say anything.
    Last edited by Devixer; 2012-11-14 at 11:24 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

... That is all I need to hear.
    Thank you.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    It's personal. She casually looks around, still acting like she has every right to be here. Any other questions, bud?

Amen to that. Sam reloads her handgun and holsters it before following Chris out.
    "Actually yeah. Should I be worried you're gonna cause any problems while you're here visiting? Or should I notify Mr. Druid?"

-----

Chris heads towards the kitchen to get some bottles of booze. A dozen varieties of vodka, scotch, and tequila are soon laid out on the tables. Of course, a couple of beers are found among the miniature wall of glass. Oh boy.

"So dear, should we stick around the kitchen, or head somewhere more private?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

25. - Top - End - #1075

"Was there anyone else?" Nai is rather glad that he doesn't have to tell Carrie that he killed her alt-husband.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, dodged a bullet made of alcoholic relapse there!
    She frowns.
    I don't think I want to, no thanks...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1077

Ally looks scandalized, affronted, and down right insulted. Just 'cuz I'm a girl don't mean I won't smack you fer implyin' things. I'm here out of friendship, which is practically sacred where I'm from! Mebbe you're a miserable ******* what don't have no friends, but I certainly wouldn't mess sumthin' like this up for thieving. ... And if you really think you need to tell the Black Fox who's in his base and what they're doing, boy, I have some prime beachfront real estate in Harenas to sell you. Harenas is a settlement in the middle of the desert, in case her meaning wasn't clear.

Sam cheerfully grabs a bottle or two of scotch. We can start here.
    Last edited by FireFox; 2012-11-14 at 11:39 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1078

"If there is nothing else you want, then I will return to my meditations. It was a pleasure to meet you, Carrie."

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you, I'll see you later..
    She departs, a little unnerved... and might go to find Sam and Chris for a wee huge drinky.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1080

Nai nods and shortly bows, before turning back towards the ocean. He can be found by anyone else.