New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1505
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 174: Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, turns out you

Octarvio? ... Quinsar's kid?
    She stands, intrigued. I knew a Quinsar Octarvio, so maybe that's how...?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 174: Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, turns out you

"I don't know my father," Ridvec frowned and locked his eyes on the floor, "I just... When i see you memories flood my head and I... I know who you are and what you are and I don't know why, Carrie."

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

((And I must go sleepies. Nighty!))
    Carrie frowns.
    Well... I don't understand, but I'll do what I can to help you.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    ((Did Lisa speak in red? I can't remember for the life of me.))

Lisa smiled up as the drow approached, "Hi hi! How are you? Her book was bound in heavy leather and had strange runes written on the outside.
    ((I believe she did, yes.))

Lellienth seems a bit curious about the book, but assumes it's something related to her abilities, or something of the sort.

"Fairly good... Better now that you're back. I've been worried about you. How about you?"

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Orc in the Playground

I've been well, Lisa shifted in her seat as she set her book down on the table in front of her, I missed it here, though.

Alright. The man nodded, still staring at his feet, Where is this, exactly? Where am I?

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

Lellienth smiles, and goes to hug her.

"Good. Though in that case, if it's not prying, why didn't you come back before now?"

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Orc in the Playground

Lisa hugged Lellienth back tightly, briefly burying her face into the other woman's shoulder to enjoy the closeness of another person for once. After a moment she pulled back and stared at the drow for a long time, I had... Business to attend to. Important business, I-I think I did Eilistraee proud...

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground

Lellienth is quite happy to hold her friend close for as long as she seems to enjoy it.

"I'm sure you did, dear," she replies quietly, and, hopefully, reassuringly. "You're a good person, and whatever business you had, I'm certain that you did all you could to see it resolved well, which is all She asks."

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Alright. The man nodded, still staring at his feet, Where is this, exactly? Where am I?
    The underwater base of HALO, a good-aligned organization in the Nexus.
    Aaaand the Nexus is the overlapping point of every universe.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Orrrr... we could talk about it after the attempted assassination attempt."

And a poor one it is at that! It didn't even give Tobias time to read the note or look in the box or enjoy the symbolism or anything. Now E's message is going to go right over Tobias head and be nothing but a brutal mail bomb.

Reinholdt also immediately backs away after things get ripped from his hands.
    Tobias takes a deep breath, then turns away from the death-filled bubble to glare at Reinholdt, silently reproaching the damn cat for handing him a bomb. I see I shall have to instruct you about security. But first: what do you want with my daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Sioda hugs right back, grinning.
    How's my goddess today?
    I'm great! How are you? Angela looks her fiancee over.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh please. You don't even have an access control system." Security is for wimps! Live on the edge!
    Though Tobias probably doesn't share Rein's suicidal tendencies that make living on the edge so fun.

"I want to woo her like no one's ever wood before. Or, you know, check to see if she's alive and stuff. She disappeared at a temple some months ago. I gotta ask how she got out." The curiosity has been eating him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    I'm great! How are you? Angela looks her fiancee over.
    The psion is looking well today; she reaches up to pet her fiancee.
    I'm engaged to the most wonderful girl in existence. How do you think I feel, dear?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1333

She's alive and doing research that doesn't involve crawling through dungeons. The combative life of an adventurer isn't for her, apparently. I'd imagine that she used magic to teleport herself out. Tobias doesn't buy that excuse, though. What do you really want her for?

The foxgirl giggles and bends down to give Sioda access to her ears.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Ogre in the Playground

"Uhh... what?"
    That is what Rein wants her for! Well not the wooing part, just the checking up part.

"Maybe tell her how it went or give her some consolation prize or something? Just to see how she is mostly. Not all of my actions have hidden agendas. I... think..."

It's hard to be sure sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

Sioda scritches gently, grinning brightly.
    Have I gone on about how much I love these ears lately? 'Cause, y'know, I do and stuff.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1336

I believe my suspicion is understandable. But he chuckles and relaxes. After all, you just came from talking to another of my daughters. Were you planning on hitting on Kyne or... Jamie next?

I don't think so. Guess you'll have to go on and on right now!
    Angela tries to lead Sioda to a couch so she can sit in the psion's lap.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh Tobias, you know you're the only one for me." Reinholdt says. "Besides, trying to assassinate you and make it look like someone else's hologram did it is more than enough intrigue for me for one day."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Ogre in the Playground

Sioda launches into a lengthy explanation with many tangents, snuggling all the while. It's like that 70-page speech in Atlas Shrugged, except this speech has a point and I'm not psychotic enough to try to write it.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1339

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    I believe my suspicion is understandable. But he chuckles and relaxes. After all, you just came from talking to another of my daughters. Were you planning on hitting on Kyne or... Jamie next?
    Tobias might or might not be quite surprised by the fairly warm hands that reach around him at this point. They're accompanied by the fairly subtle smell of the perfume Ori always wears (didja know she wears perfume? I didn't.), and worm their way around his torso to pull him into a rough hug.
    As Ori rests her chin at the base of Toby's neck, she decides to add her own few words to this amazing debate: "Or Civvy. Pretty sure he hasn't hit on her yet."
    How Ori got into the room is unknown; how she snuck up on Toby is unknown; she's just hoping that he recognizes her somewhat distinct smell and that he doesn't try to elbow her painfully.
    Because that'd be lame.

Lessee, and for the Rein who hasn't had the 'fun' of running into Ori before; she's . . . fairly tall. Very little can be seen of her, due to Toby being a very, very bad window.
    Her face, however, is quite pretty. With long, flowing red hair, golden eyes, a-as Toby's finding out-somewhat pointy chin, and a fairly pale, silvery complexion.
    Oh. And big poofy white wings.
    You know. Generic angel-y stuff.

Speaking of Civvy! She's around somewhere!
    Last edited by Mee; 2012-11-27 at 12:39 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Dwarf in the Playground

Angie will be found wandering the halls trying to remember where BR's room is. During her wandering she might pass by where Reinholdt is. If this happens she will take a few seconds to admire his super hawt body from behind. Not being in a physical form for so long has definitly made her appreciate them a bit more now.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Troll in the Playground

Flamin' Hawt Reinholdt even catches Toby's eye, he's that flamin' hawt.

A DRD will roll up to Angie and warble, clearly offering directions.

===

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Lellienth gently wraps her arms around the half-ghost, frowning slightly, though it's likely hidden by her hood.

"I know it wouldn't. But people already give you enough weird looks when we're together just because I'm a drow. You don't need to deal with people thinking you're going out with a Llolthite on top of that..."
    "Then we just won't go where they look funny." After all, nobody bats an eye in the Nexus. "And they can think whatever the Hades they want."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "Then we just won't go where they look funny." After all, nobody bats an eye in the Nexus. "And they can think whatever the Hades they want."
    Lellienth gently kisses her cheek, nestling against her.

"If you're sure, love..."

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ogre in the Playground

Halls

Thenadier enters into HALO! He looks...horrible. His coat is in rags, his wooden left leg is gnarled and blunted. He walks with a crutch to keep the wooden leg even. His top hat is torn and flattened, stained with blood (We hope). His grey eyes are bulgy and wild, his grey hair ratty and straggly. His pistol is in his belt, out of bullets, and his cane is broken in two, held by duct tape in a miserable attempt to piece it back. His left hands missing an index finger, and there's a jagged rip in his coat that suggests he was attacked by some kind of wolf. He walks around bewildered in the hall. Then he shouts out in a hoarse voice. Where the hell is he?! Civvy? Where is my flask?! Eh! Anyone?! Agh...damn revolution...cat....bad kitty! Agh....

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Dwarf in the Playground

Angie looks down at the helpful little DRD with a smile.

"You can take me to John? Thanks buddy."

She will follow it to him.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

25. - Top - End - #1345

"Oh Tobias, you know you're the only one for me." Reinholdt says. "Besides, trying to assassinate you and make it look like someone else's hologram did it is more than enough intrigue for me for one day."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Tobias might or might not be quite surprised by the fairly warm hands that reach around him at this point. They're accompanied by the fairly subtle smell of the perfume Ori always wears (didja know she wears perfume? I didn't.), and worm their way around his torso to pull him into a rough hug.
    As Ori rests her chin at the base of Toby's neck, she decides to add her own few words to this amazing debate: "Or Civvy. Pretty sure he hasn't hit on her yet."
    How Ori got into the room is unknown; how she snuck up on Toby is unknown; she's just hoping that he recognizes her somewhat distinct smell and that he doesn't try to elbow her painfully.
    Because that'd be lame.

Lessee, and for the Rein who hasn't had the 'fun' of running into Ori before; she's . . . fairly tall. Very little can be seen of her, due to Toby being a very, very bad window.
    Her face, however, is quite pretty. With long, flowing red hair, golden eyes, a-as Toby's finding out-somewhat pointy chin, and a fairly pale, silvery complexion.
    Oh. And big poofy white wings.
    You know. Generic angel-y stuff.
    Tobias rolls his eyes at Rein, then uses every bit of his willpower and magical control over his body to not jump in surprise when he's hugged by someone appearing right behind him. He leans into the angel, trying to adjust his shoulder so her chin doesn't pinch a nerve, and introduces the two. I don't believe you have met my wife, Orianna. Ori, this is... He lets Rein do his own introduction, because he knows he likes doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Sioda launches into a lengthy explanation with many tangents, snuggling all the while. It's like that 70-page speech in Atlas Shrugged, except this speech has a point and I'm not psychotic enough to try to write it.
    Sioda probably doesn't get halfway through her explanation before Angela tries to push her down on the couch and make out with her for awhile.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ogre in the Playground

Sioda doesn't really mind that, deciding to have a good old-fashioned tongue-joust for a while, expressing her love of those ears by pettings alone.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

"Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire." Reinholdt gives his flourish. "A pleasure to meet you." He says, though he eyes the wings with a little nervousness.

"You'll have to forgive me, but... who is Civvy?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #1348

"Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire." Reinholdt gives his flourish. "A pleasure to meet you." He says, though he eyes the wings with a little nervousness.

"You'll have to forgive me, but... who is Civvy?"
    "And you too." Ori says, nodding slightly. Though the real reason for the nod was to move her chin back to applying minor amounts of pressure to Toby's neck. Because she's mean.
    ". . . you know. On second thought; ignore that. Civvy is a no one. At all."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

29. - Top - End - #1349

If Sioda is willing, Angela will take her off to their room for curtains and cuddles. Otherwise, they can just hang out on the couch and talk.

A pink-headed stepchild of mine. Or a younger sister-in-law. Tobias hastens to explain, not wanting the cat to get curious. A Goddess of Hope that is rather childish. Ori was her Champion, but recently passed that mantle on to our son Matthew. Despite the bony chin digging into his shoulder, the fox-eyed king smiles and relaxes in the arms of his wife.

Thenadier is very lucky that Tobias and Reinholdt are too busy to deal with him right now. Hopefully someone else escorts the intruder off the base before they notice him.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ogre in the Playground

"Wait... I'm confused. She's... the sister daughter of Ori who also happens to be her paladin champion until your son step brother took it?"

Don't try to untangle this mess Rein. I mean, I know you have sanity issues, but we want to keep you on this side of coherence.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast