Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 1490
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tragic_Comedian's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On your couch.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ... How exactly does one clutch a river?
    Protectively, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

  2. - Top - End - #422
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ... How exactly does one clutch a river?
    Well, I suppose you could lay eggs into it, maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    You're a tease!
    Indeed, and that's only the third most favorite thing the ladies love about me though. The second being the shape and texture of my tongue after a freak acid/alkaline accident apparently making me a wonderful kisser and the most being that I'm just cute as a button. ;P
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-06 at 06:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Well, I suppose you could lay eggs into it, maybe?



    Indeed, and that's only the third most favorite thing the ladies love about me though. The second being the shape and texture of my tongue after a freak acid/alkaline accident apparently making me a wonderful kisser and the most being that I'm just cute as a button. ;P
    Gonna have to elaborate on THAT story.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  4. - Top - End - #424
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Gonna have to elaborate on THAT story.
    Not much to tell, though if you searched GITP you could probably find the original account and maybe even the pictures where I was trying to show the initial damage to Serpentine when she expressed curiosity. Or possibly I'm misremembering who it was that asked for a visual aid, and if so I apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I was talking about the video games and playing with your friends stuff. I know you're smart enough that you wouldn't fail your classes, so it's nice to hear about my friends having fun.
    Actually, friends and games were unrelated. I usually prefer single player games, and I spend most of my time with friends just hanging around and talking during the breaks between lectures and over lunch.

    That said, one of my more recent friends asked me if I'm the one who use to play Minecraft during lectures (I always sit in the first row, so most people only see me from behind), which is true. To explain, I have a tendency to get very sleepy during lectures, even if the subject genuinely interests me, which badly hurts my attentiveness. I've found that if I have something to fiddle with while listening, I can stave off the sleepiness and thus retain my focus, but it's a fine balance as playing on my computer has a tendency to hurt my ability to concentrate as well. Still, it's worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Also, awesome. FTL is, from what I've heard, excessively difficult. It IS a Roguelike after all.
    That's good, I like a challenge. I've played a fair amount of Dwarf Fortress, after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ... How exactly does one clutch a river?
    With a sufficient level of intoxication, this is no longer outside the realm of possibility. You just have to be creative about it. And/or risk your life.

    ION:
    Speaking of alcohol, we were invited over dinner with some friends with an extensive liquor cabinet, and they mixed up some drinks for us. I'd only intended to take a sip of the first drink (an intentionally artificial blue one that tasted pretty much like a sour lemon or lime, but not all too bad) from dad's glass, but I ended up getting a whole glass on my own instead.

    Then I had two small glasses of two different homemade meads: one bitter, hops-flavoured mead, which tasted not all too unlike beer (to my rather inexperienced tongue), and one sweet mead which I didn't really catch the flavour of, but which tasted so good that I had myself a second glass.

    And then I got a whole (small) glass of tequila together with the food, which I poured lime into, and when I'd finished, say, 2/3rd of the glass, the host came and filled it up again with mead (the sweet kind). The result: something so similar to the more bitter hops-mead that I at first actually thought it was that one he'd poured into my glass. Way to make tequila drinkable, but probably a bit dangerous as well as it efficiently conceils the strength of the tequila...

    All in all, I think I'm actually starting to grow fond of mead. If I ever end up with too much money, or just an amazing mead-brewing friend (like my parents seem to have in excess), I'm going to build myself a small collection of different meads, preferably sweet ones. It's sad that it's so hard to come over the ordinary way...
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-10-06 at 06:46 PM.
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Please drop by and tell me if you're interested in having me drop by for a visit this summer!

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Not much to tell, though if you searched GITP you could probably find the original account and maybe even the pictures where I was trying to show the initial damage to Serpentine when she expressed curiosity. Or possibly I'm misremembering who it was that asked for a visual aid, and if so I apologize.
    Tell me now since I'm lazy and wouldn't know how to search for this properly.

    Also, Teddy, you have shown to me that you have Steam. I too have steam! You know what this means!
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-10-06 at 06:45 PM.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  7. - Top - End - #427
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Also, Teddy, you have shown to me that you have Steam. I too have steam! You know what this means!
    I do actually have Steam, but I try to avoid it as much as possible due to some rather bad experience (it has complicated my gaming quite a lot in some cases). MoM and FTL were aquired through other (legal) means.
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Please drop by and tell me if you're interested in having me drop by for a visit this summer!

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I do actually have Steam, but I try to avoid it as much as possible due to some rather bad experience (it has complicated my gaming quite a lot in some cases). MoM and FTL were aquired through other (legal) means.
    Oooh, ok. Poopie. Oh well, we can chat somehow later
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  9. - Top - End - #429
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    ION:
    Speaking of alcohol, we were invited over dinner with some friends with an extensive liquor cabinet, and they mixed up some drinks for us. I'd only intended to take a sip of the first drink (an intentionally artificial blue one that tasted pretty much like a sour lemon or lime, but not all too bad) from dad's glass, but I ended up getting a whole glass on my own instead.

    Then I had two small glasses of two different homemade meads: one bitter, hops-flavoured mead, which tasted not all too unlike beer (to my rather inexperienced tongue), and one sweet mead which I didn't really catch the flavour of, but which tasted so good that I had myself a second glass.

    And then I got a whole (small) glass of tequila together with the food, which I poured lime into, and when I'd finished, say, 2/3rd of the glass, the host came and filled it up again with mead (the sweet kind). The result: something so similar to the more bitter hops-mead that I at first actually thought it was that one he'd poured into my glass. Way to make tequila drinkable, but probably a bit dangerous as well as it efficiently conceils the strength of the tequila...

    All in all, I think I'm actually starting to grow fond of mead. If I ever end up with too much money, or just an amazing mead-brewing friend (like my parents seem to have in excess), I'm going to build myself a small collection of different meads, preferably sweet ones. It's sad that it's so hard to come over the ordinary way...
    Sounds like something with blue curacao or curaçao, if one insists upon use of the proper characters. Loves me some curacao, but then I love citrus given my upbringing.

    I need to learn how to make mead.

    Zodi: Well, I guess I can sympathize with you there considering that I only managed to find this post myself within about a minute of googling.

    Maybe this is more to your liking?

    Then there's this as well, haha. Few more minutes of digging.

    Hmm... Still can't find the OP, sorry.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-06 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Sounds like something with blue curacao or curaçao, if one insists upon use of the proper characters. Loves me some curacao, but then I love citrus given my upbringing.

    I need to learn how to make mead.
    I wouldn't know. I know embarassingly little about alcohol compared to how much I know about other moderately useless stuff. And this serves as a response to both paragraphs.

    And yeah, I tend to like sour tastes as well, even though sweetness beats everything in my opinion.
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Please drop by and tell me if you're interested in having me drop by for a visit this summer!

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Zodi: Well, I guess I can sympathize with you there considering that I only managed to find this post myself within about a minute of googling.

    Maybe this is more to your liking?

    Then there's this as well, haha. Few more minutes of digging.

    Hmm... Still can't find the OP, sorry.
    It's ok. And bah, I could never find those.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Heliomance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ... How exactly does one clutch a river?
    The Doctor does it fairly regularly.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by hotel_papa View Post
    I maintain that until I see a movie trailer where Patrick Stewart introduces himself as Mordenkainen, there never was and never will be a D&D movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dixieboy View Post
    I am unable to respond due to the awesomness of seducing a god, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.

    Avatar by aravaincomprehensiblename

  13. - Top - End - #433
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ... How exactly does one clutch a river?
    With difficulty
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Let’s Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kneenibble's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    I fixed my furnace all by myself tonight: without even blowing up the house or inhaling a cellarful of gas. I feel like I deserve this cabernet franc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    That was beautiful. How long have you been playing?
    Thank you sir. I played from age 6 -- 15, then stopped to be too cool for a while, then began seriously again at age 20 & have been playing since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    This led me to the other video on that channel. Now I'm typing this with a yardstick whilst whimpering in a corner.
    That won't save you. You already watched it. It's too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    A cucumber???

    Spoiler
    Show
    OH GOD I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE CRUNCH

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ... How exactly does one clutch a river?
    The same way one makes love to a porcupine.... carefully.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-06 at 08:51 PM.
    Cuthalion put this avatar together, but don't go squawking all over town about it.

  15. - Top - End - #435
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    The Doctor does it fairly regularly.
    Best. Answer. Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    The same way one makes love to a porcupine.... carefully.
    Oh, a porcupine won't give you any trouble as long as you rub it the right way .

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    That won't save you. You already watched it. It's too late.
    Then it seems there's only one solution.
    *puts poisoned birdseed on the windowsill*
    Your move.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-10-06 at 08:59 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Then it seems there's only one solution.
    *puts poisoned birdseed on the windowsill*
    Your move.
    *wanders by*

    Ohh, birdseed! *nom*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Best. Answer. Ever.
    <*insert smiley there*
    Oh, a porcupine won't give you any trouble as long as you rub it the right way .


    *faints*
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  17. - Top - End - #437
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    *wanders by*

    Ohh, birdseed! *nom*
    "NO! MY DEFENSES! BAAAAAAAAHD SHEEP!" You see? I'm reduced to using pun weaponry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    *faints*
    What? Most porcupine quills are directional, so if you stroke it one way you won't get stabbed, but if you stroke it the other way you're in for a world of hurt.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-10-06 at 09:20 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  18. - Top - End - #438
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    I am now Halloween flavored. Or at least, my head is because of the skullcap I just found and am wearing.

    I've also found a bandanna that read "The Unied Kingng" versus "The United Staes," while visiting a dollar store while waiting for my takeout order to get ready because the rest of my errands fizzled out on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I am now Halloween flavored. Or at least, my head is because of the skullcap I just found and am wearing.

    I've also found a bandanna that read "The Unied Kingng" versus "The United Staes," while visiting a dollar store while waiting for my takeout order to get ready because the rest of my errands fizzled out on me.
    Ooh, halloween flavored. I don't think we'll be celebrating Halloween in my family though. Atleast as far as I'm concerned.

    Also, Coidzer, about that PM you sent me, are you ever gonna respond to it boyo
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  20. - Top - End - #440
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I've also found a bandanna that read "The Unied Kingng" versus "The United Staes," while visiting a dollar store while waiting for my takeout order to get ready because the rest of my errands fizzled out on me.
    That is cool bandaa.
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  21. - Top - End - #441
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Ooh, halloween flavored. I don't think we'll be celebrating Halloween in my family though. Atleast as far as I'm concerned.

    Also, Coidzer, about that PM you sent me, are you ever gonna respond to it boyo
    Aww, but it'd be an excuse to dress up and snag a pic though!

    Hmm, I'll have to revisit it, since I had thought it didn't necessitate an immediate reply so much as something suitably droll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kneenibble's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Then it seems there's only one solution.
    *puts poisoned birdseed on the windowsill*
    Your move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    *wanders by*

    Ohh, birdseed! *nom*
    Okay, I'm just going to give the poor sweet sheep an emetic and walk away from all of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    What? Most porcupine quills are directional, so if you stroke it one way you won't get stabbed, but if you stroke it the other way you're in for a world of hurt.
    Making love is generally a multi-directional activity, is the trouble.
    Cuthalion put this avatar together, but don't go squawking all over town about it.

  23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Aww, but it'd be an excuse to dress up and snag a pic though!

    Hmm, I'll have to revisit it, since I had thought it didn't necessitate an immediate reply so much as something suitably droll.
    True, but I don't know what to dress up as and we don't have a camera.

    Aah, ok. If I read things right I think I know what this is leading up too, but I've been wrong about a lot of things.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  24. - Top - End - #444
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I fixed my furnace all by myself tonight: without even blowing up the house or inhaling a cellarful of gas. I feel like I deserve this cabernet franc.
    I can offer a Pinot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    What? Most porcupine quills are directional, so if you stroke it one way you won't get stabbed, but if you stroke it the other way you're in for a world of hurt.
    It's as simple as stroking from front to back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Making love is generally a multi-directional activity, is the trouble.
    Archaic meiotic creatures, Mitosis is the future!
    Last edited by araveugnitsuga; 2012-10-06 at 10:03 PM.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  25. - Top - End - #445
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post

    Archaic meiotic creatures, Mitosis is the future!
    See, I've thought about trying mitosis, but it just seems like it would be a painful procedure.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  26. - Top - End - #446
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    True, but I don't know what to dress up as and we don't have a camera.

    Aah, ok. If I read things right I think I know what this is leading up too, but I've been wrong about a lot of things.
    No one does? Not even an old, almost expired disposable?!

    Hell, you can wander through the wardrobe or the clearance rack of a consignment or thrift store and come up with something to qualify as some kind of costume.

    Oh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    That is cool bandaa.
    I was sorely tempted to get it, but no one really knows football in this country, and it was football themed. For some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    No one does? Not even an old, almost expired disposable?!

    Hell, you can wander through the wardrobe or the clearance rack of a consignment or thrift store and come up with something to qualify as some kind of costume.

    Oh?

    I was sorely tempted to get it, but no one really knows football in this country, and it was football themed. For some reason.
    Nope, we don't have any cameras. If we did their would be a lot more Zodi on this forum.

    True, but I want to cosplay as something, I don't want to be a rag doll/patchwork doll.

    Don't worry, I'm about as confused as you are. Basically, what I got from what you said, was "I want to be able to talk to you in a chat program" and that's a thing I'm totally ok with because you seem like a cool dude.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Amidus Drexel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Algol System
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    See, I've thought about trying mitosis, but it just seems like it would be a painful procedure.
    It can't be that hard. I mean, our minds are already fractured, so all that remains to be split are the bodies.
    IC | OOC | Dice

    My full title is as follows:
    Amidus "AmiDrex", His Drexcellency "Speedasaurus Drex" Drexel.
    Feel free to truncate or otherwise shorten this as you see fit.

    PbP Characters: Siegfried

    To my DMs and Players - I'm more than a little bit busy right now - if I'm needed for something and haven't posted, please PM me.

    Avatar by FinnLassie
    My signature proper.

  29. - Top - End - #449
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Nope, we don't have any cameras. If we did their would be a lot more Zodi on this forum.

    True, but I want to cosplay as something, I don't want to be a rag doll/patchwork doll.

    Don't worry, I'm about as confused as you are. Basically, what I got from what you said, was "I want to be able to talk to you in a chat program" and that's a thing I'm totally ok with because you seem like a cool dude.
    Sounds like rectifying this situation needs to be your first bout of splurging once you start getting a paycheck then.

    Well, what do you want to cosplay as? There's many as what can be done up by street clothes, even up above the Arctic Circle. Arguably more as once you're that far bundled up you're like a dwarf and have the whole range of human sexes able to be more or less easily portrayed.

    ...Well that confusion escalated quickly then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Sounds like rectifying this situation needs to be your first bout of splurging once you start getting a paycheck then.

    Well, what do you want to cosplay as? There's many as what can be done up by street clothes, even up above the Arctic Circle. Arguably more as once you're that far bundled up you're like a dwarf and have the whole range of human sexes able to be more or less easily portrayed.

    ...Well that confusion escalated quickly then.
    I'm not sure who I'd want to cosplay as. And really, you're right, due to the weather they're basically no point unless you're going to some place.

    Confusion escalates quickly with me. I sometimes forget what I'm doing mid doing.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •