New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I'm not sure who I'd want to cosplay as. And really, you're right, due to the weather they're basically no point unless you're going to some place.

Confusion escalates quickly with me. I sometimes forget what I'm doing mid doing.
    Or staying in.

That's annoying, I'm sorry. I usually only run into that when I'm low blood sugary or dehydrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #452

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Or staying in.

That's annoying, I'm sorry. I usually only run into that when I'm low blood sugary or dehydrated.
    Naw, it's ok. I'm slightly exagerating

The only thing I really have to be wary of when it comes to true confusion is my ability to walk like a regular human being. I'm clutzy. Very clutzy.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    See, I've thought about trying mitosis, but it just seems like it would be a painful procedure.
    Not at all, you just have to make sure to be able to decide who keeps the original brain since you don't want the second you from being the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    It can't be that hard. I mean, our minds are already fractured, so all that remains to be split are the bodies.
    We agree.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

tongue Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Finding decade+ old bands when your 13 really conceals some of their earlier works from your purview. The older albums are hard to find on YOUTUBE!

Knee, what is an emetic? *innocent face*
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Finding decade+ old bands when your 13 really conceals some of their earlier works from your purview. The older albums are hard to find on YOUTUBE!
    Hey, by now, decade olds means something like 2000. Muse is soon to become 2 decades old, they also have a massively awesome new album with massively awesome concept and name which is recommended to be checked. Heck, I'm soon to be two decades old relatively soon.

Something quite innocent actually. A medication taken for regurgitation.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

6. - Top - End - #456

NecromancerGuy

Naw, it's ok. I'm slightly exagerating

The only thing I really have to be wary of when it comes to true confusion is my ability to walk like a regular human being. I'm clutzy. Very clutzy.
    How clutzy are you, Miss Swan?

Have you ever heard of Ipecac?

What are you talking about? There's tons of stuff from the 70s on youtube. Warren Zevon, Boy!
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Hey, by now, decade olds means something like 2000. Muse is soon to become 2 decades old, they also have a massively awesome new album with massively awesome concept and name which is recommended to be checked. Heck, I'm soon to be two decades old relatively soon.

Something quite innocent actually. A medication taken for regurgitation.

Have you ever heard of Ipecac?

What are you talking about? There's tons of stuff from the 70s on youtube. Warren Zevon, Boy!
    Ah, it do the pukgn and the birdseed would be goned. *nods in understanding*

i mean the older works of the band, the lesser known early works of *insert artist*, where they have a different sound and havent got that ravenous fanbase of fans who fan at them.

Also, Coid. Comparing people to ma. Twilight=bad, ok?v
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-06 at 11:29 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    A cucumber???

Spoiler
    Show
    That is the most hilarious arrangement of vegetables I have seen in quite some time. And I must say, excellent work on the part of the individual or individuals who crafted such a replica of the Titanic or a similar vessel.

Yep. You take one and you throw up.
    Which, incidentally, was a very important clue from a Poirot mystery.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    I can offer a Pinot.
    It's as simple as stroking from front to back.

Archaic meiotic creatures, Mitosis is the future!
    I rather enjoy some good old-fashioned meiosis, thank you.

Pinot noir is my favourite wine grape; what is the vintage, mi Perus erudite?

*pets wool*

As Coidzillus indicated, that which induces vomiting. I would not have you poisoned by the crossfire malice of Dimonitus, whose imprecations wrong both man and beast.

edit *hugs Elemental*

Heeeey
    You probably don't play on the NA server of Starcraft 2, right?
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-06 at 11:35 PM.

10. - Top - End - #460

Hey now, I'm nothing like Bella. My clumsiness is NOT so much an endearing trait as it is a treat threat to me and everything around me.

Mispelling kept in for the comedy of it.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    *pets wool*

As Coidzillus indicated, that which induces vomiting. I would not have you poisoned by the crossfire malice of Dimonitus, whose imprecations wrong both man and beast.

edit *hugs Elemental*

Heeeey
    *is petted by a peep*

Baaaaah. My malevolant mutations grant me immunity to daemonix, demonic, and devilish poisons!

Hugs good. *also hugs*

wait say wha knee does starcraft?
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-06 at 11:45 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ettin in the Playground

edit *hugs Elemental*

Heeeey
    *is hugged*

I simply don't play Starcraft II as I lack the funds to procure it. But when I do, I probably will.
    But I have played a lot of Starcraft I recently with my friend who was visiting.

I assume this is in reference to my recent work concerning Dark Templars and Ponies?
    If that is the case, could you please tell me your opinion on it? Particularly concerning the cloak?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

*is petted by a peep*

Baaaaah. My malevolant mutations grant me immunity to daemonix, demonic, and devilish poisons!

Hugs good. *also hugs*

wait say wha knee does starcraft?
    You are fortunate, then. Since you sprung the Dimoniti trap, I will now exact my promised revenge upon the blackguard. He knows what is coming.

I play this game, though I am of mediocre skill and cowardly style. Do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    *is hugged*

I simply don't play Starcraft II as I lack the funds to procure it. But when I do, I probably will.
    But I have played a lot of Starcraft I recently with my friend who was visiting.

I assume this is in reference to my recent work concerning Dark Templars and Ponies?
    If that is the case, could you please tell me your opinion on it? Particularly concerning the cloak?
    I did not know of this work, to be Frankish: though if you would direct me to where I might see it, I will answer your demands.

No, I had thought, from overhearing previous conversations between you and the minx Mynxae, that you played. My mistake. I was going to ask you for a match.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Firbolg in the Playground

Soo, does anyone know what did happen to the forum? I can't find any explanations, or remember any prior announcements. But then again, I'm also at a mild sort of physical breakdown due to exhaustion, so I may have missed a really big obvious post up here entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Yeaaaaah, I have that same habit. >.<

And how do you accidentally kiss a girl and get new stockings out of it?

Also, what exactly does showing people your fingers involve? >.>
    Yeah. >.<

I hugged the girl, who is a friend of mine. As I normally kiss my family members after giving them a hug, I instinctually kissed her cheek quickly before I remembered who she was in relation to me, and apologized profusely. She seemed pretty cool with it, she didn't even react. The new stokings were just 'cause my mum bought them for me.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the fact I did so in full view of everyone else in the school, considering that everyone already seems to think I'm a bit iffy.

Mummy fingers. I keep them in my closet! ^.^

I checked forum. Then I stopped. NOW THEY IS BACK! I am currently in a stae of europoria.
    You're in a state of European fungus?

ION: ehrmegerd eygypt makes me so happy and friend was aweosme and brother was cool and imperial march of star wars palyed on heavy metal/classical instruments an im so tired I can't even bother going back to correct dumb mistakes.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

You are fortunate, then. Since you sprung the Dimoniti trap, I will now exact my promised revenge upon the blackguard. He knows what is coming.

I play this game, though I am of mediocre skill and cowardly style. Do you play?

I did not know of this work, to be Frankish: though if you would direct me to where I might see it, I will answer your demands.

No, I had thought, from overhearing previous conversations between you and the minx Mynxae, that you played. My mistake. I was going to ask you for a match.
    I have Starcraft II A little rusty though. Past few games I've played have been essentially.. Zergling rush. If that doesn't work, roach rush. If even that doesn't work, Muta rush.

Otherwise I usually do MMM as Terran or fun strategies with Protoss. :3

Maybe I could get Ele Starcraft II for Christmas.. Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Soo, does anyone know what did happen to the forum? I can't find any explanations, or remember any prior announcements. But then again, I'm also at a mild sort of physical breakdown due to exhaustion, so I may have missed a really big obvious post up here entirely.
    Rawhide explains it here.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-07 at 12:07 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh... Silly me. It is in my Deviant Art if you desire to look upon it. Also, if you are against Deviant Art for any reasons, I also posted it under the My Little Pony: Avatar is Magic thread.

And no, the error is understandable. There are great similarities between the first game and its sequel that confusion is to be expected unless specific elements that differ substantially are mentioned.

Check the Board/Site Issues subforum. Rawhide has already taken the time to explain this matter in its entirety.

@Mynxae: Yes you should. And I can proceed to announce to the world my inherent lack of skill.
    Though I have improved through my experiences with Starcraft I.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-10-07 at 12:10 AM.

Dragons!

17. - Top - End - #467

NecromancerGuy

Hey now, I'm nothing like Bella. My clumsiness is NOT so much an endearing trait as it is a treat threat to me and everything around me.

Mispelling kept in for the comedy of it.
    Curiouser and Curiouser I grow.

And the ability to turn others into sheep via your bite, no?
    Moonie:
    Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

I rather enjoy some good old-fashioned meiosis, thank you.
    You should try mitosis one day for the fun of though, nothing like playing a piano duet without needing to do a stand in for one workday for a friend at a rather interesting bar.
    Pinot noir is my favourite wine grape; what is the vintage, mi Perus erudite?
    The oldest I can find is a 1999 Chambolle-Musigny, which is probably being saved for something eventually...
    there however is a good amount of 2009ers and 2010ers from less nameworthy regions, mainly American of origins except one or two of the 2009ers and a 2008 Bourgogne Rouge which probably could be offered for consumption.

19. - Top - End - #469

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Rawhide explains it here.
    Ah, thank you.

Check the Board/Site Issues subforum. Rawhide has already taken the time to explain this matter in its entirety.
    Thank you as well.

Moonie:
    Muh? What did I do this time?
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #470

NecromancerGuy

Muh? What did I do this time?
    Not do, but be, which you are, Oh Adorable One.

Though I must confess a loss as to how that wire got crossed.
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #471

Not do, but be, which you are, Oh Adorable One.

Though I must confess a loss as to how that wire got crossed.
    What wire got crossed? Huh? And what makes me adorable? Muh?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #472

He's making a joke at how you kissed a girl and the girl was totally ok with it, and how you're saying it was "totally an accident"

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

Many wunderful hugs and fun times?

I do indeed, and challenge you to a game at... Some point in the future. I think I can make it tomorrow. You ever in the chat channel thingey? Or the thread in Gaming?
    (Even though it has since been clarified, he only has sc1. i do hope to face myx pr you sometime. I'm a bad player, the people in the online group/thread are all better than me, and blah. )

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I have Starcraft II A little rusty though. Past few games I've played have been essentially.. Zergling rush. If that doesn't work, roach rush. If even that doesn't work, Muta rush.

Otherwise I usually do MMM as Terran or fun strategies with Protoss. :3

Maybe I could get Ele Starcraft II for Christmas.. Hmm..
    Zerg rush. Erg rush. ZERG RUUUUUUUUUUUUSH. /zergs

And the ability to turn others into sheep via your bite, no?
    Moonie:
    Oh, if only, my friend. The life of a corrupted ovine, it is a lonely one. *intellectual pose and thoughtfullness*
    I hugged the girl, who is a friend of mine. As I normally kiss my family members after giving them a hug, I instinctually kissed her cheek quickly before I remembered who she was in relation to me, and apologized profusely. She seemed pretty cool with it, she didn't even react. The new stokings were just 'cause my mum bought them for me.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the fact I did so in full view of everyone else in the school, considering that everyone already seems to think I'm a bit iffy.

You're in a state of European fungus?

ION: ehrmegerd eygypt makes me so happy and friend was aweosme and brother was cool and imperial march of star wars palyed on heavy metal/classical instruments an im so tired I can't even bother going back to correct dumb mistakes.
    Also, explained, Rawhide made forums go fixedy. Now there no search and we missed
    Ike, 4 forumdays. But like. Rawhide feeels accomplsiheeeeeed. That good. He doesnt be mean when he accomplisheeed.

Mooni es frenchie cheese eating surrender cheekisser! Rightfully embarassed by her foreign customs and ideals of EVIL!

Whats that? i'm a fun guy? i agree.

Imperial march metalized is good.

ION:goddamnit Supernatural, I dont wanna laugh at yoooou. i just got over yooooopu.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

24. - Top - End - #474

NecromancerGuy

Oh, if only, my friend. The life of a corrupted ovine, it is a lonely one. *intellectual pose and thoughtfullness*
    Wait, you're a sheep that was made by mutating an egg? I'm sorry. That's way too convoluted a backstory. Are you sure you're not an evil mastermind rather than a superhero?

You kissed a girl, and you didn't like it. Don't got a boyfriend to mind it. It seemed so right, it felt so wrong. Et Cetera, Et Cetera.

You just are adorable. It's like asking why the sun comes up.
    Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #475
    Troll in the Playground

Wait, you're a sheep that was made by mutating an egg? I'm sorry. That's way too convoluted a backstory. Are you sure you're not an evil mastermind rather than a hero of superness.

Egg? i am LABGROWN. by an evil scientist. To... Play a childrens computergame adaptation of a popular board game about a spinning avian. About said avian eating different colored dots.

Adorable mooooooniieeeeee.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

26. - Top - End - #476

He's making a joke at how you kissed a girl and the girl was totally ok with it, and how you're saying it was "totally an accident"
    It WAS! I would never...

I probably would, given the opportunity. >.>

Many wunderful hugs and fun times?

I do indeed, and challenge you to a game at... Some point in the future. I think I can make it tomorrow. You ever in the chat channel thingey? Or the thread in Gaming?
    (Even though it has since been clarified, he only has sc1. i do hope to face myx pr you sometime. I'm a bad player, the people in the online group/thread are all better than me, and blah. )

Zerg rush. Erg rush. ZERG RUUUUUUUUUUUUSH. /zergs

Also, explained, Rawhide made forums go fixedy. Now there no search and we missed
    Ike, 4 forumdays. But like. Rawhide feeels accomplsiheeeeeed. That good. He doesnt be mean when he accomplisheeed.

Mooni es frenchie cheese eating surrender cheekisser! Rightfully embarassed by her foreign customs and ideals of EVIL!

Whats that? i'm a fun guy? i agree.

Imperial march metalized is good.

ION:goddamnit Supernatural, I dont wanna laugh at yoooou. i just got over yooooopu.
    ...I...honestly have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Except that you misspelled euphoria.

You kissed a girl, and you didn't like it. Don't got a boyfriend to mind it. It seemed so right, it felt so wrong. Et Cetera, Et Cetera.

Actually, right after that she introduced me to the dude she was dating, who happened to be standing right next to us when I kissed her. It was kind of entertaining how totally cool with it they were. Nice folks. ^.^

Muh?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #477

NecromancerGuy

Egg? i am LABGROWN. by an evil scientist. To... Play a childrens computergame adaptation of a popular board game about a spinning avian. About said avian eating different colored dots.

Adorable mooooooniieeeeee.
    They made a bird version of hungry, hungry hippos?

There needs to be more established etiquette in the world, especially when it comes to inviting someone over at, like, 1 AM. *headdesk*

I probably would, given the opportunity. >.>
    Pfft, now you're just trying to do it on purpose.

Well, since they were both cool with it, I imagine you might have an opportunity if you asked nicely. *le snrk, le snrk, le snrk*
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-07 at 01:15 AM.
    Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

The Sun appears to rise in the morning due to the rotation of the Earth around its axis as it orbits the Sun.
    In other words, science solves all the mysteries while raising more.

Though I agree. I'm sorry to say it MoonCat, but you are adorable. And that may never be explained unlike the mysteries of the Universe.

Dragons!

29. - Top - End - #479
    Troll in the Playground

They made a bird version of hungry, hungry hippos?

There needs to be more established etiquette in the world, especially when it comes to inviting someone over at, like, 1 AM. *headdesk*
    Virtual Goose. Arthur. Go have a late 90's early 2000 childhood and get back to me. *has thrown all logic or reasonable context out his window*

What does this "inviting people over, in the furrows of the dark and cold night into your warm abode", have to do with...me? . . .ohh you sly dog.
    Well, since they were both cool with it, I imagine you might have an opportunity if you asked nicely. *le snrk, le snrk, le snrk*
    LE SNRK INDEED, MY BROZAR! LE SNRK INDEED.*has moustach-eh*
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-07 at 01:22 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

30. - Top - End - #480

Pfft, now you're just trying to do it on purpose.

I am not! I'm just saying I'd kiss a girl for the greater span of world knowledge that I would gain! I'm not even sure what I'm doing not on purpose!

Absolutely not. Firstly, she's my friend, secondly, that would be incredibly awkward, thirdly, that seems as creepy as all hell anyway.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show