Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 1490
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    wink Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I am not! I'm just saying I'd kiss a girl for the greater span of world knowledge that I would gain! I'm not even sure what I'm doing not on purpose!

    Absolutely not. Firstly, she's my friend, secondly, that would be incredibly awkward, thirdly, that seems as creepy as all hell anyway.
    Moonie? be awkward? naaaaah.
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kneenibble's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Many wunderful hugs and fun times?

    I do indeed, and challenge you to a game at... Some point in the future. I think I can make it tomorrow. You ever in the chat channel thingey? Or the thread in Gaming?
    (Even though it has since been clarified, he only has sc1. i do hope to face myx pr you sometime. I'm a bad player, the people in the online group/thread are all better than me, and blah. )
    Nay, I have never played a game against another Playgrounder. Furthermore I will be shortly gone from the Internets until Monday evening to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving [my first turkey since I was a teenager]: but let us, indeed, meet headlong at some point in the future, psyblade to psyblade like gentlemen. Feather to wool: talon to hoof.

    Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    You should try mitosis one day for the fun of though, nothing like playing a piano duet without needing to do a stand in for one workday for a friend at a rather interesting bar.
    The oldest I can find is a 1999 Chambolle-Musigny, which is probably being saved for something eventually...
    there however is a good amount of 2009ers and 2010ers from less nameworthy regions, mainly American of origins except one or two of the 2009ers and a 2008 Bourgogne Rouge which probably could be offered for consumption.
    Oh... a bona fide Bourgogne! I give you this warning, erudite: keep me out of your cellar the way you would keep a moth out of your wardrobe or a mosquito out of your bedroom. I would glug that bounty dry.

    I will attempt mitosis under your suggestion, though it tear me in two: the exactness of your description singularly eludes my imagination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Oh... Silly me. It is in my Deviant Art if you desire to look upon it. Also, if you are against Deviant Art for any reasons, I also posted it under the My Little Pony: Avatar is Magic thread.

    And no, the error is understandable. There are great similarities between the first game and its sequel that confusion is to be expected unless specific elements that differ substantially are mentioned.
    I have checked your DA page just now: as to their cloaks, I think you could make them tattered to match the Dark Templar aesthetic of the game. Other than that, your pony art matches the style and the colour scheme & pose you chose is appropriate. I like what you do with ponies. & I love your current avatar, even if you did not make it yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I have Starcraft II A little rusty though. Past few games I've played have been essentially.. Zergling rush. If that doesn't work, roach rush. If even that doesn't work, Muta rush.

    Otherwise I usually do MMM as Terran or fun strategies with Protoss. :3

    Maybe I could get Ele Starcraft II for Christmas.. Hmm.. :smallamused
    I desire to counter your strategies with a great reckoning of Ravens, flinging Hunter-Seeker Missiles as if they were water balloons. In this way you shall dampen the aridity of Australia with your frustrated tears.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-07 at 01:36 AM.
    Cuthalion put this avatar together, but don't go squawking all over town about it.

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vampire Race Track
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Virtual Goose. Arthur. Go have a late 90's early 2000 childhood and get back to me. *has thrown all logic or reasonable context out his window*
    How did I miss this episode!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    What does this "inviting people over, in the furrows of the dark and cold night into your warm abode", have to do with...me? . . .ohh you sly dog.
    I just need someone to count~. My sheep have gone on strike, you see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    LE SNRK INDEED, MY BROZAR! LE SNRK INDEED.*has moustach-eh*
    *twirls it and strokes his own beard* Muahhahahaha Waa!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I am not! I'm just saying I'd kiss a girl for the greater span of world knowledge that I would gain! I'm not even sure what I'm doing not on purpose!

    Absolutely not. Firstly, she's my friend, secondly, that would be incredibly awkward, thirdly, that seems as creepy as all hell anyway.
    Well, it's safer with someone you trust than a complete stranger, no? Plus you're already comfortable with 'em.

    I guess I'm just a Creepzor then, gonna have to get my cards changed and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I have checked your DA page just now: as to their cloaks, I think you could make them tattered to match the Dark Templar aesthetic of the game. Other than that, your pony art matches the style and the colour scheme & pose you chose is appropriate. I like what you do with ponies. & I love your current avatar, even if you did not make it yourself
    I know what you mean. The cloak should be more tattered. I shall endeavour to do so if I have time, though I will procrastinate until tomorrow, I swear that I shall improve upon my work.
    It will probably be difficult, but I knew that when I took on this particular project. Perhaps, to save myself some small effort, I shall say that his cloak is relatively new and thus has not become as tattered as others...
    And thank you for your kind words concerning my art and the avatar I have the joy to display.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I desire to counter your strategies with a great reckoning of Ravens, flinging Hunter-Seeker Missiles as if they were water balloons. In this way you shall dampen the aridity of Australia with your frustrated tears.
    It may or may not surprise you to know that a group of ravens is known as an Unkindness. But I know that despite the name, you would never gather ravens, or Ravens for that matter, together for purposes of a malicious nature.
    However, if this case, reckoning is a word most apt.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I am not! I'm just saying I'd kiss a girl for the greater span of world knowledge that I would gain! I'm not even sure what I'm doing not on purpose!

    Absolutely not. Firstly, she's my friend, secondly, that would be incredibly awkward, thirdly, that seems as creepy as all hell anyway.
    Kissing friends for science who are girls? I'm in!
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Mynxae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I desire to counter your strategies with a great reckoning of Ravens, flinging Hunter-Seeker Missiles as if they were water balloons. In this way you shall dampen the aridity of Australia with your frustrated tears.
    /chuckles You shall fear my Immortals and Stalkers, combined with Phoenix's!
    Aetherys, Nature's Wrath. AP: 0/20. Pantheon AP: 0/2.
    Posting will be sporadic as I just started college and am getting adjusted to a workload of stuff to do.

    Avatar by Dirtytabs.

    Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    /chuckles You shall fear my Immortals and Stalkers, combined with Phoenix's!
    Now now... Changing faction mid-game is considered rude.
    And Immortals can't attack air... Unless they changed things since I last played several months ago.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Oh... a bona fide Bourgogne! I give you this warning, erudite: keep me out of your cellar the way you would keep a moth out of your wardrobe or a mosquito out of your bedroom. I would glug that bounty dry.
    While my progenitors suggest keeping for appropriate occasions for guests I'm quite more pragmatical and would have no probelm with their consumption, I prefer them being drank than rotting, I just can't consume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I will attempt mitosis under your suggestion, though it tear me in two: the exactness of your description singularly eludes my imagination.
    Well, to make a duet you need two persons, and the man most accessible to me can't read sheet music and depends exclusively on ear, I wouldn't ask my teacher for a duet since it partially would be cheating; so I begged to an acquaintance, he looked at my writings and proposed a simple exchange , he'd do it, and go through it if I in turn covered one of his afternoon shifts at a bar so he could go over and study the piece, I agreed and covered his shift and he in turn went along with me for the duet.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  9. - Top - End - #489
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Mynxae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Now now... Changing faction mid-game is considered rude.
    And Immortals can't attack air... Unless they changed things since I last played several months ago.
    It's more Immortals for the tanks that'll be sure to guard his base. And just to absorb horrendous damage in general /shrugs
    Aetherys, Nature's Wrath. AP: 0/20. Pantheon AP: 0/2.
    Posting will be sporadic as I just started college and am getting adjusted to a workload of stuff to do.

    Avatar by Dirtytabs.

    Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

  10. - Top - End - #490
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cobra_Ikari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Kissing friends for science who are girls? I'm in!
    I totally want to be a part of this study! =D

    ...

    ...this is gonna end up with me dressing in drag, won't it... >.>
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody. *hugs*

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Whenever I see a post by Cobra I think of the kitten sitting on a pillow that hugs everyone... everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Zergling Ikari rush! I'm in ur base, hugging ur doods!

    Playground God of Hugs and Other Physical Affections. *snuggles*

  11. - Top - End - #491
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Astrella's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    I totally want to be a part of this study! =D

    ...

    ...this is gonna end up with me dressing in drag, won't it... >.>
    That is a bad thing how?
    What are your preferred pronouns?
    Nausicaa avatar by the wonderful Musashi~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    GAH. Frikkin' nightmares. Did NOT want to be up this early.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  13. - Top - End - #493
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Yesterday was the day of riddiculously many ultralights (airplanes). They were circuling above me all the time, and at one point, I had three of them in my field of view without having to move my eyes.

    Today is instead the day of riddiculously many little birds. There was a bush in my neighbourhood that practically was covered in them, and their chirps could be heard from a block away. They're so round and fluffy and cute. :3
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Posting may be sporadic, pictures hopefully not.

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Yesterday was the day of riddiculously many ultralights (airplanes). They were circuling above me all the time, and at one point, I had three of them in my field of view without having to move my eyes.

    Today is instead the day of riddiculously many little birds. There was a bush in my neighbourhood that practically was covered in them, and their chirps could be heard from a block away. They're so round and fluffy and cute. :3
    Wow, that's a LOT of airplanes. Was their any special air show going on?

    Daaaw, little birdy birds! The only birds we really have around here are ravens, seagulls, and ptarmigens.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Homecoming was awful. Dinner before was fun. Sleep over after was fun. But the dance itself? Awful. Who on Earth would want to grind in front of teachers and their fellow students? *vomits a little* I guess there was some actual non-grinding, going on but ... My God. And it took way too long to play Gangnam Style. It was, like, the second to last song and my group decided early on that, no matter how crappy the dance was, we wouldn't leave till it was played. Ah well. I still had fun.
    My art thread! Updated 6/27! C&C Appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Homecoming was awful. Dinner before was fun. Sleep over after was fun. But the dance itself? Awful. Who on Earth would want to grind in front of teachers and their fellow students? *vomits a little* I guess there was some actual non-grinding, going on but ... My God. And it took way too long to play Gangnam Style. It was, like, the second to last song and my group decided early on that, no matter how crappy the dance was, we wouldn't leave till it was played. Ah well. I still had fun.
    The fact that something like Gangnam Style has permeated the world so heavily astounded me. Not because it's not good (It's fantastic!) but it's still just so shocking.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Aedilred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The fact that something like Gangnam Style has permeated the world so heavily astounded me. Not because it's not good (It's fantastic!) but it's still just so shocking.
    It's been out nearly three months, which is an age in internet terms.
    Avatar by Strawberries

    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup - Season V
    Red Sabres
    Season 1 Cup Champions; two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors

    League Wiki


    The Crown of Jarrow in Morph Bark's EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game

  18. - Top - End - #498
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vampire Race Track
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    I totally want to be a part of this study! =D

    ...

    ...this is gonna end up with me dressing in drag, won't it... >.>
    We can even put on Andrew In Drag for the montage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    GAH. Frikkin' nightmares. Did NOT want to be up this early.
    I'm sorry! Hopefully we didn't provide a catalyst for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Homecoming was awful. Dinner before was fun. Sleep over after was fun. But the dance itself? Awful. Who on Earth would want to grind in front of teachers and their fellow students? *vomits a little* I guess there was some actual non-grinding, going on but ... My God. And it took way too long to play Gangnam Style. It was, like, the second to last song and my group decided early on that, no matter how crappy the dance was, we wouldn't leave till it was played. Ah well. I still had fun.
    That's basically what Homecoming is without a steady hand guiding it. Pretty much the only way to avoid that sort of thing is to actually invoke a specific playlist of songs with dances that someone who'd never heard of them before would be able to learn in a jiffy pop and the ones who didn't would be a source of amusement for the between song discussion/ducking out of the dance floor for a breather fun times.

    Which reminds me. Square dancing is surprisingly fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I'm sorry! Hopefully we didn't provide a catalyst for this.
    Nah, it's this recurring one I've been having for years where... actually, my subconscious is probably best left unexplored.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  20. - Top - End - #500
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Wow, that's a LOT of airplanes. Was their any special air show going on?
    No, but the weather was really good (a bit windy, but not gusty), so I suppose many took the chance to collect a few more flight hours before the winter.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Daaaw, little birdy birds! The only birds we really have around here are ravens, seagulls, and ptarmigens.
    Huh, that's funny. Does it get too cold for them to survive in the winter?
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Posting may be sporadic, pictures hopefully not.

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The fact that something like Gangnam Style has permeated the world so heavily astounded me. Not because it's not good (It's fantastic!) but it's still just so shocking.
    It's just that awesome. I hope it makes it all the way till Prom. I'm thinking it's got a pretty good shot in all honesty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    That's basically what Homecoming is without a steady hand guiding it. Pretty much the only way to avoid that sort of thing is to actually invoke a specific playlist of songs with dances that someone who'd never heard of them before would be able to learn in a jiffy pop and the ones who didn't would be a source of amusement for the between song discussion/ducking out of the dance floor for a breather fun times.
    Yeah, well. Some idiot underlcassman put the playlist together. Way too much rap with heavy, heavy bass. Most of the time I just hung out with my group awkwardly, but I did dance to LMFAO (and some other stuff), because gosh darn it, they just put a smile on my face. But never grinding. Because bleck.

    Which reminds me. Square dancing is surprisingly fun.
    Indeed. They do it a lot at my Meeting, but I never go.
    My art thread! Updated 6/27! C&C Appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    No, but the weather was really good (a bit windy, but not gusty), so I suppose many took the chance to collect a few more flight hours before the winter.

    Huh, that's funny. Does it get too cold for them to survive in the winter?
    Ravens don't give any craps about the cold, I think the seagulls leave when winter starts, and ptarmagins explicitly HAVE a winter mode.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    tongue Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    It's just that awesome. I hope it makes it all the way till Prom. I'm thinking it's got a pretty good shot in all honesty.
    Jar-Jar-Style has a good chance, I agree.

    Yeah, well. Some idiot underlcassman put the playlist together. Way too much rap with heavy, heavy bass. Most of the time I just hung out with my group awkwardly, but I did dance to LMFAO (and some other stuff), because gosh darn it, they just put a smile on my face. But never grinding. Because bleck.
    Wut. Why did they let a UNDERCLASSMAN do homecoming? They've been at highschool for all of a year (or worse, a month) and you giving them this much... gah. Your school, AT. It lacks in the reasons.

    But EVERYONE dances to LMFAO. Its some sort of law. (But the grinding is one of the reasons I avoid school dances. Half the time people just flat up dry hump in the middle, and then the dean comes in and dance stops for 10 minutes as he chews everyone out for being complete dumbasses. Then enxt day, all the teachers who DID go (alot of the teachers at my school avoid going to the dances because they want to actually respect the students...) yell for their whole class at the students for behavior... Its stooopiddd. )

    Indeed. They do it a lot at my Meeting, but I never go.
    WHAT? GO TO THIS 'MEETING', AND DANCE WITH A SQUARE. AND/OR HAVE A EPISODE ABOUT PEOPLE SHIPPING YOU AND FRANCINE.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The fact that something like Gangnam Style has permeated the world so heavily astounded me. Not because it's not good (It's fantastic!) but it's still just so shocking.
    JAR JAR STYLE! (I think they "heeey sexy lady" helped america understand and enjoy the song alot more than JUST Psy doing these thangs of Foreignese.)
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Moonie? be awkward? naaaaah.
    Sh-Shaddap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Well, it's safer with someone you trust than a complete stranger, no? Plus you're already comfortable with 'em.

    I guess I'm just a Creepzor then, gonna have to get my cards changed and everything.
    But I don't want to kiss her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Kissing friends for science who are girls? I'm in!
    I would totally kiss you LaLa. For the experiment, an if we both understood this was in no way attempting to usurp that newcomer Cobra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    I totally want to be a part of this study! =D

    ...

    ...this is gonna end up with me dressing in drag, won't it... >.>
    COBRA IN A CORSET WEArING ALL THE LACY DRESSES
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kneenibble's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    It may or may not surprise you to know that a group of ravens is known as an Unkindness. But I know that despite the name, you would never gather ravens, or Ravens for that matter, together for purposes of a malicious nature.
    However, if this case, reckoning is a word most apt.
    Nay, my Ravens are never unkind or malicious. They admire Mynxae's Protoss armies dearly; they wish merely to cuddle; it's only that their masters programmed them to believe that Autoturrets and H.S. Missiles are love.

    In my pre-sleep imaginings, I think about having a pet Raven or Probe. The Probe comes in in the morning around the bed, just barely seen above its edge, making his little gentle noises, as if to warp in breakfast. Then with a blinding flash of light he warps in a pylon that takes up the whole room and collapses through the floor while he bobs calmly back into the other room. I was up for a while giggling over that in the dark.

    Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Well, to make a duet you need two persons, and the man most accessible to me can't read sheet music and depends exclusively on ear, I wouldn't ask my teacher for a duet since it partially would be cheating; so I begged to an acquaintance, he looked at my writings and proposed a simple exchange , he'd do it, and go through it if I in turn covered one of his afternoon shifts at a bar so he could go over and study the piece, I agreed and covered his shift and he in turn went along with me for the duet.
    How did the duet go in the end? This was something you wrote yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Today is instead the day of riddiculously many little birds. There was a bush in my neighbourhood that practically was covered in them, and their chirps could be heard from a block away. They're so round and fluffy and cute. :3
    That makes me so happy. If you find a way to convince them to cuddle as if you were St. Francis of Assisi [or Cinderella], please share it with me.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-07 at 11:43 AM.
    Cuthalion put this avatar together, but don't go squawking all over town about it.

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vampire Race Track
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    It's just that awesome. I hope it makes it all the way till Prom. I'm thinking it's got a pretty good shot in all honesty.
    Even if it doesn't, it'll probably still get played. White and Nerdy was like, a year or so before our prom, but it still got played. Granted, this was because they nominated the nerdiest guy in my year as a combination joke/homage to his legendary status at the school. Honestly never worked out which was the lion's share, but he rolled with it like a boss so it was all good, I suppose anyway.


    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Yeah, well. Some idiot underlcassman put the playlist together. Way too much rap with heavy, heavy bass. Most of the time I just hung out with my group awkwardly, but I did dance to LMFAO (and some other stuff), because gosh darn it, they just put a smile on my face. But never grinding. Because bleck.
    And that's why you don't give it to them. Aren't Juniors supposed to put it on as practice for Prom anyway? Or am I thinking Sophomores again?

    Weird that there was no dubstep.

    And I'm sure you'll find someone to grind with someday.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Indeed. They do it a lot at my Meeting, but I never go.
    Meeting?

    Moonie: You're missing the point!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tragic_Comedian's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On your couch.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Gangnam Style is almost as popular as Spider-man now. I don't like Dubstep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Meeting?
    Alcoholics Anonymous.

    ION: Man, last night was insane. There was, like, a riot and everything. I missed out on that, fortunately, but it was still pretty crazy where I was. Everyone was in the middle of the road and stuff. I had just showed up with my guitar, because I was hoping to take advantage of the victory and make some money busking, and didn't really know what was up. It was actually pretty frightening at first. I almost got hit with a tear gas bomb, or pepper spray, or mace, or whatever it was. I tell you, it really fosters a sense of brotherhood and togetherness, being carried along by the crowd like that with only half a sense of what's going on. This is what happens when your school wins a football game.
    Last edited by Tragic_Comedian; 2012-10-07 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vampire Race Track
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    Gangnam Style is almost as popular as Spider-man now. I don't like Dubstep.
    I forget, is Spider-man super lame with the kids these days? Or do they like him again now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    Alcoholics Anonymous.
    Atlantean!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    ION: Man, last night was insane. There was, like, a riot and everything. I missed out on that, fortunately, but it was still pretty crazy where I was. Everyone was in the middle of the road and stuff. I had just showed up with my guitar, because I was hoping to take advantage of the victory and make some money busking, and didn't really know what was up. It was actually pretty frightening at first. I almost got hit with a tear gas bomb, or pepper spray, or mace, or whatever it was. I tell you, it really fosters a sense of brotherhood and togetherness, being carried along by the crowd like that with only half a sense of what's going on. This is what happens when your school wins a football game.
    So you just went out to busk and bamph, swept up in the orgiastic furor of the mob exulting in the victory of their faction, eh?

    ...I wonder how that night would compare with the celebrations that resulted in couchfires all across my city.

    Also I suddenly lament this status that I have that leads me away from experiencing such... extremes of life and experience.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-07 at 12:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tragic_Comedian's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On your couch.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    So you just went out to busk and bamph, swept up in the orgiastic furor of the mob exulting in the victory of their faction, eh?
    Pretty much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ...I wonder how that night would compare with the celebrations that resulted in couchfires all across my city.
    There were couchfires all across my city, too. It's one of the things we're famous for.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

    I'm playing Pokemon White Twooooooooooooo.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •