New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    He tells me to stop singing if I'm anywhere in the house. When doing grocery shopping a few days ago, he tried to get me to stop talking entirely.

Well, he's only here for a week, I try and be as accommodating as possible. And he puts me in strangleholds all the time anyway. Like, for no reason, if I go near him, his arm goes around my neck.

What.

Because I don't want him to be mad at me.

Nothing. He leaves tomorrow, and this is exactly like the other times. We just rant about to eachother when we're the only ones around and pretend everything is okay otherwise.

ION: just walked downstairs humming. First thing Brother says to me after not seeing me for a few hours is "Shh!"

<grumbles>
    *hugglesnuggles? ^_^ Old siblings can be rough.(enhousen). The "shh" thing is a general oldersibling to high school sibling thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ...I'm suddenly reminded of the warning signs of an abusive relationship pamphlets I had to read growing up.

That's why you learn to make him bleed and feel intense pain. Vital skill for all siblings, sisters especially.

Hah. He is so lucky you're not a brother. Or at least that he's not related to me.

If he mistreats you that much when he's not "mad" at you, what are you actually losing by angering him? Aside from him apparently being beyond reproach for things like trying to get you all killed and taking out any pedestrians with you.

I wish that the women in their 30s that I attract could figure that out.

Granted, humor, self-deprecation, and being generally bigger than most people are my only defenses.
    Yeah, Im kinda expecting a MooniestrikeTm to land on him. But moonie wouldnt do thyaaat. Moonie strikes seem to be reserved for me.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Firbolg in the Playground

August, he wont let me talk loudly in my own house, anywhere in it. Firstly, that would mean he'd have to wear them all the time, secondly, it's not the sound that bugs him, it's just his latest game of controlling me, thirdly, he already has a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Sounds like my half-sister Sarah. Except, she's nine. And I'm eighteen. She's kinda scary.
    Dang, man. <hugs sympathy>

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Nah, bleeding is bad. Leaves a terrible mess.

Oh, I know exactly what would happen if my brother was trying to make me shut up. I'd tell him to **** off and turn up the volume on whatever I was doing. Or just mock him. Hell, it works on my sister (who just gets angrier and walks away when I mock her)
    <giggles>

Yea,h but I really don't want him mad at me. I know what it's like to be the bad one because no one understands why you can't help your craziness sometimes. And I know how much he means to me, and I don't ever want to hurt him. And I don't know if he'd get hurt if I did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    *hugglesnuggles? ^_^ Old siblings can be rough.(enhousen). The "shh" thing is a general oldersibling to high school sibling thing.

Yeah, Im kinda expecting a MooniestrikeTm to land on him. But moonie wouldnt do thyaaat. Moonie strikes seem to be reserved for me.
    enhousen?

What's a Moonystrike?
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-10-07 at 09:57 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #603
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

No, because then I would be harming my brother.
    I must be misremembering what a stranglehold is then, my mistake.

I don't want him to feel unwelcome here. Also, I love him. I never want to anger the people I love. I might contrarily feel the urge to really irritate the crap out of him for being unreasonable, but I hate having anyone be mad at me if I care about them.
    Well, if he's too immature to deal with like an adult for making you feel unwelcome in your own home, you kinda run out of options that don't just make him and the situation worse. Granted, I'm assuming he's of an age where his moral development is basically fixed barring some kind of traumatic event.

Also, he's kinda scary when he's mad, and I don't want him to lash out at my parents.

Also, the car thing is second-hand, my dad told me about that, I wouldn't know the precise details, so I can't give any explanations for that. I just know it was bad enough my dad was ready to let him get his own way home.
    I don't know your father, but that's pretty bad if he has any sentimentality towards his offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Nah, bleeding is bad. Leaves a terrible mess.
    Only if you're slitting their gizzards or something. In my experience, girls have always had the ability to make me bleed in surprisingly minute amounts. Something to do with the talons they're encouraged to grow, I imagine.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-07 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #604

*big ole hugs for Moony*

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

Dang, man. <hugs sympathy>
    Yeah. /chuckles Luckily, I see her maybe once or twice a year.

What's a Moonystrike?
    I'd assume something like a Solar Beam from Venasaur, or perhaps a Hyper Beam?

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ettin in the Playground

August, he wont let me talk loudly in my own house, anywhere in it. Firstly, that would mean he'd have to wear them all the time, secondly, it's not the sound that bugs him, it's just his latest game of controlling me, thirdly, he already has a pair.
    Why would anyone want to even talk loudly in the first place? At least at home the only moderately loud sound is the silver bell for calling, everything else uses either the intercom system or just means walking and politely asking.

Also, why not wear them all the time. As for controlling games, why not simply get a gag if it is about controlling sound?
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I wish that the women in their 30s that I attract could figure that out.
    Better it be the women in their 30s that you attract needing to learn that then women in their 30s whom you're attracted to, eh?

Granted, humor, self-deprecation, and being generally bigger than most people are my only defenses.
    HULK SMASH!!

Trollzor, you say? I have a new costume idea....
    How did I go from no ships to three in the last 2 weeks or so? Also, did you get my PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

8. - Top - End - #608

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Why would anyone want to even talk loudly in the first place? At least at home the only moderately loud sound is the silver bell for calling, everything else uses either the intercom system or just means walking and politely asking.

Also, why not wear them all the time. As for controlling games, why not simply get a gag if it is about controlling sound?
    Some of us are large hams who are loud in every way by default.

Trying to force us to be quiet requires lots of child abuse when we're small or just results in conflict escalation.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ettin in the Playground

Some of us are large hams who are loud in every way by default.

Trying to force us to be quiet requires lots of child abuse when we're small or just results in conflict escalation.
    Even then, voice control is simple, also by usual circumstances the larger a ham the more are the odds that will be the person in control.

Or a muzzle or a gag.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Troll in the Playground

Shockingly, I am actually a very quiet person, so much that. Am constantly told t speak up. (amazing, I know). Then if I know you Im practically screeching.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

11. - Top - End - #611

I must be misremembering what a stranglehold is then, my mistake.

Well, if he's too immature to deal with like an adult for making you feel unwelcome in your own home, you kinda run out of options that don't just make him and the situation worse. Granted, I'm assuming he's of an age where his moral development is basically fixed barring some kind of traumatic event.

I don't know your father, but that's pretty bad if he has any sentimentality towards his offspring.
    Oh no, the stranglehold is what /I/ get put in, not he.

He's 21.

What?

Brother is always a huge jerk to my dad, to the point where Dad is beginning to read it when Brother comes over. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    *big ole hugs for Moony*
    <hugs back>

Yeah. /chuckles Luckily, I see her maybe once or twice a year.

I'd assume something like a Solar Beam from Venasaur, or perhaps a Hyper Beam?
    Yay for small blessings.

Mmmm. ^.^

And it isn't enforced. It's by choice. Here, I can't hum when I'm walking into a room, and when I say talking loudly, I mean talking at normal voice. I'm not describing yelling through a house, Brother wants me to shut up entirely.

Because it's not about controlling sound, it's about controlling me. He doesn't care about the sound, he just wants to control what I'm doing. Not by force evidently, otherwise I'm sure he would have already done that, as well as forcibly kept me from all the other things he's chosen to try and control me about over the years.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #612

NecromancerGuy

Even then, voice control is simple, also by usual circumstances the larger a ham the more are the odds that will be the person in control.

Or a muzzle or a gag.
    Well, yes, to a certain extent. But once you've been trained to project your voice it's going to be audible even when you're imitating softspoken mumblers and not being especially loud. But people will still complain as if you were running around shouting.

Usually we bite, scratch, and get rather unpleasant when people try to do that. Took a good chunk out of my brother the last time he tried to do that. Didn't try it again. Granted, we were like, between 5 and 9 at the time.

I gathered that much, yes. I wouldn't have any compunctions about harming my brother if he had me in a stranglehold. Or was strangling me for that matter.

He's 21.

What?
    Look at what you said there. Just... Look at it. He's 21 and you and your parents all fear the lout and can't discuss things like reasonable facsimiles of adults? ಠ__ಠ
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-07 at 10:19 PM.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

And it isn't enforced. It's by choice. Here, I can't hum when I'm walking into a room, and when I say talking loudly, I mean talking at normal voice. I'm not describing yelling through a house, Brother wants me to shut up entirely.

Because it's not about controlling sound, it's about controlling me. He doesn't care about the sound, he just wants to control what I'm doing. Not by force evidently, otherwise I'm sure he would have already done that, as well as forcibly kept me from all the other things he's chosen to try and control me about over the years.
    *hands shotgun full of incendiary shells to Moonie*

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

14. - Top - End - #614
    Bugbear in the Playground

He's 21.

What?

Brother is always a huge jerk to my dad, to the point where Dad is beginning to read it when Brother comes over. It's really sad.

<hugs back>

Yay for small blessings.

Mmmm. ^.^

...Just...
    *ALL the hugs*
    *No, really, every single hug I have*
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, yes, to a certain extent. But once you've been trained to project your voice it's going to be audible even when you're imitating softspoken mumblers and not being especially loud. But people will still complain as if you were running around shouting.

Usually we bite, scratch, and get rather unpleasant when people try to do that.
    Well, make it comical enough, get a cape and just ignore people?

And chloroform works great on my experience.
    Wait, by choice? didn't you say he was enforcing it?
    Isn't that... a bit... non-standard in terms of stuff that could be considered not evil?

16. - Top - End - #616

OT be honest, I'm kind of surprised by everyone's reactions. I had assumed that everyone has heard me complaining about him at some point by now, and this is actually a pretty good visit by our standards. Christmas was a total nightmare.

I gathered that much, yes. I wouldn't have any compunctions about harming my brother if he had me in a stranglehold. Or was strangling me for that matter.

Look at what you said there. Just... Look at it. He's 21 and you and your parents all fear the lout and can't discuss things like reasonable facsimiles of adults? ಠ__ಠ
    Oh, no, he hasn't actively attempted to strangle me since he was 17 (or 16?), and that was only the one time because he was mad at me for taking antistressy valerian pills.

My parents and I don't fear him, we just are depressed about the current situation, and none of us want to make it worse. And I don't want him mad at my parents because I recognize how incredibly heart-breaking it must be for their kid to act in such a manner. He hasn't called them by anything but their first or last names for years, refuses to hug my mother (dad doesn't even try anymore.), and is basically a total creep. It's just... we love him, and we know what he is capable of doing that is good, and he is a reasonable facsimile of an adult, apparently. He just doesn't act that way at home.

*hands shotgun full of incendiary shells to Moonie*
    Thank you. <shoots/destroys/setsonfire some apples off of the trees outside the bathroom window to relieve stress.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ...Just...
    *ALL the hugs*
    *No, really, every single hug I have*
    Thank you. Uh... why? I mean, thanks, and yeah, he's being annoying now, but this is still a reasonably good visit for him. Thanks anyway! :-D

Wait, by choice? didn't you say he was enforcing it?
    Isn't that... a bit... non-standard in terms of stuff that could be considered not evil?
    Sorr,y I meant you house's wasn't enforced. Here it is.

Not quite sure what you meant there...
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-10-07 at 10:32 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #617

Thank you. Uh... why? I mean, thanks, and yeah, he's being annoying now, but this is still a reasonably good visit for him. Thanks anyway! :-D
    Well, it's the thing with him wanting to control you. For me at least, when someone tries to control me, be it by fear, force, or subtle manipulation, that's a tear-out-the-spine offense. I am MINE and NO ONE ELSE'S. When I do what someone else wants, that's an act of unforced generosity, and anyone who thinks they're going to FORCE me to do something has another think coming. So while it is almost certainly less offensive to you, I will always sympathize with those who are being controlled.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

18. - Top - End - #618

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Well, it's the thing with him wanting to control you. For me at least, when someone tries to control me, be it by fear, force, or subtle manipulation, that's a tear-out-the-spine offense. I am MINE and NO ONE ELSE'S. When I do what someone else wants, that's an act of unforced generosity, and anyone who thinks they're going to FORCE me to do something has another think coming. So while it is almost certainly less offensive to you, I will always sympathize with those who are being controlled.
    <hugs> I see. Thank you.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

OT be honest, I'm kind of surprised by everyone's reactions. I had assumed that everyone has heard me complaining about him at some point by now, and this is actually a pretty good visit by our standards. Christmas was a total nightmare.

Oh, no, he hasn't actively attempted to strangle me since he was 17 (or 16?), and that was only the one time because he was mad at me for taking antistressy valerian pills.

My parents and I don't fear him, we just are depressed about the current situation, and none of us want to make it worse. And I don't want him mad at my parents because I recognize how incredibly heart-breaking it must be for their kid to act in such a manner. He hasn't called them by anything but their first or last names for years, refuses to hug my mother (dad doesn't even try anymore.), and is basically a total creep. It's just... we love him, and we know what he is capable of doing that is good, and he is a reasonable facsimile of an adult, apparently. He just doesn't act that way at home.

Thank you. <shoots/destroys/setsonfire some apples off of the trees outside the bathroom window to relieve stress.>

Generally, this behavior isnt SEEN in non-evil alignments. To use the obscure D&D terms we all know and love, at least. (I actually... Flucuate alot between them. Like, literally I feel Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil/Nuetral/Personal-Code alignment, and generally not any others. But blurghle.

I actually have only heard you mention brother like, 4 times tops. And then never elaborated on. I didnt even know he was *age*.

I dont hesitate in saying that he, despite how dumb this sounds, still loves you people. In his own way,he appreciates you guys. If he acted decently to his family, that'd show it, but who knows. Des he ever talk about his life much? *annoying personal and intrigued questions wouldgo here buti took em out cuzthey intrusiveish*

but Moonie, *hug*. Really, *hug*. Also, my feelings on control are... Smilar enough toD's I dont feel i need to state them.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-07 at 10:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

20. - Top - End - #620

Generally, this behavior isnt SEEN in non-evil alignments. To use the obscure D&D terms we all know and love, at least. (I actually... Flucuate alot between them. Like, literally I feel Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil/Nuetral/Personal-Code alignment, and generally not any others. But blurghle.

I actually have only heard you mention brother like, 4 times tops. And then never elaborated on. I didnt even know he was *age*.

I dont hesitate in saying that he, despite how dumb this sounds, still loves you people. In his own way,he appreciates you guys. If he acted decently to his family, that'd show it, but who knows. Des he ever talk about his life much? *annoying personal and intrigued questions wouldgo here buti took em out cuzthey intrusiveish*

but Moonie, *hug*. Really, *hug*.
    Oh.

Yeah, he's that age. Kinda surprised I never ranted about him before. Meh. Probably was too occupied with FDS.

Of course he does love us! Well, me. None of us can tell about Mum and dad, but I'm on the best terms with him of anyone in the house.

He never tells us anything. And ask away, if there's anything I don't want everyone to know, I'll just switch to PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #621

NecromancerGuy

And chloroform works great on my experience.
    So you're the one I have to thank for that new ear piercing and tacky plastic earring I'm saddled with, eh?

All I'd heard before tonight was that he was a social recluse who had no social skills and was a supergenius. Not anything like... this...
    Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ettin in the Playground

More akin to, it used to be enforced until it was no longer necessary. And have you considered family therapy?
    So you're the one I have to thank for that new ear piercing and tacky plastic earring I'm saddled with, eh?
    Nah I'm just responsible for the hyper hearing cochlear implant that makes your own voice sound x10 to yourself so you naturally lower it.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-10-07 at 10:49 PM.

23. - Top - End - #623

All I'd heard before tonight was that he was a social recluse who had no social skills and was a supergenius. Not anything like... this...
    Oh. Hmm. See prior comment about FDS, I suppose. Sometimes there's only so many things one can complain about at once, I suppose.

No, my brother hates my family, cannot properly express his emotions, and is a total creep, who we thought was going to completely fail at life after he failed his fifth year of high school, until he just packed up because it turned out that all the colleges and jobs wanted him desperately anyway.I grew up with a huge inferiority complex and issues involving having to deal with PTSD parents, my dad dreads his return because of the way he gets treated, and my mum, who has been around him longest (Dad is technically his stepfather), is hated by him for being his mother.

We love him early, but it gets hard sometimes.

More akin to, it used to be enforced until it was no longer necessary. And have you considered family therapy?
    He refused to go, and now he doesn't live with us, and the rest of us all get along fine with eachother (with the exception of when I get into a minor fight with Dad that gets me hopping mad, so I rant about it to Mum, who then turns completely psychotic in MY favor to Dad, which means I have to put aside my own problems with him to protect him from Mum, which means those can never be resolved, and Dad has to deal with his wife and daughter alternating between being furious or defending him... But that's not all too common, it's only happened a few times in over a decade.)
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

More akin to, it used to be enforced until it was no longer necessary. And have you considered family therapy?Nah I'm just responsible for the hyper hearing cochlear implant that makes your own voice sound x10 to yourself so you naturally lower it.
    I feels like ai has that. ButI is tooQUIEEEEET.

CHAT IS EMPTAAAH. :(. I even have reloaded/checked it every...hour. Somtimes TWICE an hour!
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

25. - Top - End - #625

NecromancerGuy

More akin to, it used to be enforced until it was no longer necessary. And have you considered family therapy?Nah I'm just responsible for the hyper hearing cochlear implant that makes your own voice sound x10 to yourself so you naturally lower it.
    Nah, I don't have one of those things, I think I have the opposite, really. Either that or the permanent headcold is doing doubletime.

No, my brother hates my family, cannot properly express his emotions, and is a total creep, who we thought was going to completely fail at life after he failed his fifth year of high school, until he just packed up because it turned out that all the colleges and jobs wanted him desperately anyway.I grew up with a huge inferiority complex and issues involving having to deal with PTSD parents, my dad dreads his return because of the way he gets treated, and my mum, who has been around him longest (Dad is technically his stepfather), is hated by him for being his mother.

We love him early, but it gets hard sometimes.
    Wuff. In this neck of the woods you just have a small funeral and quietly amend the will. :/

Granted, around these parts, the funeral might have actually been literal, considering....
    Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #626

but Moonie, *hug*. Really, *hug*. Also, my feelings on control are... Smilar enough toD's I dont feel i need to state them.
    It's good to know I'm not the only one.

As for chat, leave the tab open. I went on a couple of times earlier, and I didn't see hide nor fleece of you.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

27. - Top - End - #627

Wuff. In this neck of the woods you just have a small funeral and quietly amend the will. :/

Granted, around these parts, the funeral might have actually been literal, considering....
    Wait, what? Kill them? Who? What?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #628

NecromancerGuy

Wait, what? Kill them? Who? What?
    Generally when someone wants to be dead to their family or just wants their family dead, there's a mock funeral and the person is written out of the will or sometimes a will is drawn up simply because they're so cussed.
    Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #629

Generally when someone wants to be dead to their family or just wants their family dead, there's a mock funeral and the person is written out of the will or sometimes a will is drawn up simply because they're so cussed.
    Holy crap, where the hell do you live???

ION: Just finished dinner with Brother and Parents. Ugh. That is all I can say without swearing like a drunken maniac sailor.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ettin in the Playground

Nah, I don't have one of those things, I think I have the opposite, really. Either that or the permanent headcold is doing doubletime.
    He refused to go, and now he doesn't live with us, and the rest of us all get along fine with eachother (with the exception of when I get into a minor fight with Dad that gets me hopping mad, so I rant about it to Mum, who then turns completely psychotic in MY favor to Dad, which means I have to put aside my own problems with him to protect him from Mum, which means those can never be resolved, and Dad has to deal with his wife and daughter alternating between being furious or defending him... But that's not all too common, it's only happened a few times in over a decade.)
    I'm reminded of a certain song by certain non-shoe wearing pianist/rock and roll nerd about children with a certain condition which is replaceable by something which is not so much a symptom of Asperger but an entirely different psychological condition which does require separate treatment.