New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Hello Curlily! I have no comment to make on your Luddite relatives, but please accept a non-sequitur budgie hug.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    I wish I could afford a tailor. Even if I have been told that my good jacket looks like it was tailored for me, it would be nice to have something made exclusively for me.
    It can be quite expensive -- although some tailors are far less so than others, and it depends a lot on the cloth too -- but yes. It feels unbelievably fabulous to wear tailored clothing.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-01 at 10:50 AM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Phew, after half an hour of soap and intese scrubbings, I think my grease-to-hand ratio has gone back to something resembling normal. I really need to change my bicycle chain...

Oh well, it all boils down to organic compounds in the end anyway.
    I'm so going to get cancer out of this, am I not?

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Well.
    My fifty-six year old aunt has bought herself a laptop. Rather, I bought it, then she bought it off me.
    [...]
    Anything else important I should teach her about laptops and the internet in general?
    Sounds like me and my grandma, except for the fact that dad did all the setup instead of me, and I only had to act tech support (I've found it to mostly be about making up analogies for all the complicated stuff). And to answer your question, that mostly depends on what she intends to do with it, but I think you've covered the most important bits already.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

3. - Top - End - #183
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh dear, I hope not! Don't get the cancer!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Oh dear, I hope not! Don't get the cancer!
    Don't worry, my body would be in a pitiable state if I got cancer just because of liberal application of grease to my hands (stupid jumping bicycle chain). I'm pretty sure a few generations would've gone extinct in the 19th-20th century had it been a problem.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-10-01 at 11:38 AM.

Show

5. - Top - End - #185

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Don't worry, my body would be in a pitiable state if I got cancer just because of liberal application of grease to my hands (stupid jumping bicycle chain). I'm pretty sure a few generations would've gone extinct in the 19th-20th century had it been a problem.
    Good point, yha. Meanwhile, noodles! *nom*

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

On the other HAND LOLZ, perhaps it is good for your skin! - both moisturizing and exfoliant.

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    On the other HAND LOLZ, perhaps it is good for your skin! - both moisturizing and exfoliant.
    This IS true, after all.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Does he work for you too? What kind of suits do you wear?
    He does, though I have less of a pressing need for a tailor than my ancestors by virtue of being physically usual, mainly just visiting him for mending, small readjustments for bought suits or size adjustments.

I don't have a fixed style of wear for suits, from tuxedo to overcoats, with vests and waistcoats in between and less formal jackets on the way.

I have two bespoken, one is a three piece which includes a fantastic waistcoat which was made for opera going, including an inner holder designed to fit Galileans and the pants having a holster of sorts on which can be reversed outside the pants for holding a cane. The other being a two piece single breasted which is by far my favourite, made to allow both free arm mobility and full hand permanent exposure, while the unspoken objective for it was piano playing comfortably it works fantastically for everything by virtue of feeling like not being there. The first one is black with a dark grey waistcoat, the second one is a dark blue. The only other suit piece of note that I have apart from routine suits is my black winter overcoat which I very fondly love by virtue of being fantastical for everything, warm in winter but not sweat inducing during autumn. In terms of shirt I favour both white and burgundy, which combine fantastically with black and dark blue.

And thou?
    My own tailor is about 70, and he's very friendly. I only started going to him last summer but we get along splendidly. I think on Saturday, being an unseasonably gorgeous weekend, I caught him at just the right time and mood to be invited in.
    My tailor is probably around 5 to 10 years older than that, he doesn't talk much though. Lucky you though, not everyone gets to drink along with their tailor, or such a friendly one.
    I've only had the chance to listen to the first of your links, but I see already its style and its influence on your composition. It is harmonic madness and I like it. I will investigate the others this evening with a drink.
    The composition style of it is wonderful in that it converts simple chord progressions into great melodies. Sometimes the coincidences are intentional, sometimes it is the effect of feeling a tinging of going towards one of the melodies while writing my own, and either going with it or by going on the opposite direction both resulting in a similarity.
    I like that crack about Cage. Do you play any Bach yourself?
    My academic music repertoire is mainly shifted toward later periods, mainly from the romantic afterwards; but I do play Bach to a moderate degree, by heart the Tocatta and Fuge in D minor like any good organist has to, the Gavotte, the one shortened to Air and the Prelude in C Major. I can play a number of other ones by him with simplified basses by virtue of doing the chord decomposition of them and knowing the melody by ear but I do need my annotated sheets for them.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Firbolg in the Playground

Well, I have trimmed and shaved my facial hair in preparation for the part of Dick Deadeye in HMS Pinafore this week. I think it looks suitably awful. It's fortunate that I don't have anything else to be doing this week.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

10. - Top - End - #190

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    For those wondering, I have a girl friend who ranks my current straightness. Yeah. I don't know why either.
    That's kind of disturbing, I must admit. Well, as long as she's not some kind of patently obvious yaoi fangirl who has fixated upon the idea of you and dudes getting it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

I think all the soap (and by that I mean lots of soap) counteracted any eventual beneficial effect it may have had with great efficiency. Actually, know that you mention it, I probably get some moisturiser for my hands. The washing left them a bit dry...
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-10-01 at 01:09 PM.

Show

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    That's kind of disturbing, I must admit. Well, as long as she's not some kind of patently obvious yaoi fangirl who has fixated upon the idea of you and dudes getting it on.
    Those actually exist?
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

13. - Top - End - #193

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Those actually exist?
    Yaoi existed as far back as the sixties, so yha.

For instance, just look at, say, To Eroica With Love. It's main character is a gay art thief.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Yaoi existed as far back as the sixties, so yha.

For instance, just look at, say, To Eroica With Love. It's main character is a gay art thief.
    I meant yaoi fangoggled people who do real life slash fic.

15. - Top - End - #195

I meant yaoi fangoggled people who do real life slash fic.
    Ah. Well, yes. There are people who like GURO in real life, I'm ready to accept anything as real and true.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

I think all the soap (and by that I mean lots of soap) counteracted any eventual beneficial effect it may have had with great efficiency. Actually, know that you mention it, I probably get some moisturiser for my hands. The washing left them a bit dry...
    That sort of grease is usually bad news. Make sure you clean your hands thoroughly and, yes, applying moisturiser is a good idea. I learned my lesson three years or so ago when it comes to that sort of thing. You don't want to get dermatitis.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

17. - Top - End - #197

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    That sort of grease is usually bad news. Make sure you clean your hands thoroughly and, yes, applying moisturiser is a good idea. I learned my lesson three years or so ago when it comes to that sort of thing. You don't want to get dermatitis.
    Aaagh stop making me paranoid about my friends.

*plugs ears* Lalalala I'm not listening lalalala *is quite away how useless it is to plug your ears in a visual medium based forum*

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

He does, though I have less of a pressing need for a tailor than my ancestors by virtue of being physically usual, mainly just visiting him for mending, small readjustments for bought suits or size adjustments.

I don't have a fixed style of wear for suits, from tuxedo to overcoats, with vests and waistcoats in between and less formal jackets on the way.

I have two bespoken, one is a three piece which includes a fantastic waistcoat which was made for opera going, including an inner holder designed to fit Galileans and the pants having a holster of sorts on which can be reversed outside the pants for holding a cane. The other being a two piece single breasted which is by far my favourite, made to allow both free arm mobility and full hand permanent exposure, while the unspoken objective for it was piano playing comfortably it works fantastically for everything by virtue of feeling like not being there. The first one is black with a dark grey waistcoat, the second one is a dark blue. The only other suit piece of note that I have apart from routine suits is my black winter overcoat which I very fondly love by virtue of being fantastical for everything, warm in winter but not sweat inducing during autumn. In terms of shirt I favour both white and burgundy, which combine fantastically with black and dark blue.

And thou?
    It all sounds wonderful! I would love to have an overcoat tailored, too, but I have a nice wool one from a thrift store and I haven't been able to justify the expense. yet.

This budgie has three casual 3-piece suits of different cloths, and a blue velvet blazer [the object of last weekend] and is quite garish in his choice of accessories. I have never faced an occasion that requires the formality of a tuxedo or black tie, so I'll cross that financial bridge when I come to it.

I also have a linen blazer and a black 3-piece that I had made in India several years ago, but they no longer fit correctly through the shoulders and breast and I'm not sure if there's enough cloth in the seams to let it out.

The composition style of it is wonderful in that it converts simple chord progressions into great melodies. Sometimes the coincidences are intentional, sometimes it is the effect of feeling a tinging of going towards one of the melodies while writing my own, and either going with it or by going on the opposite direction both resulting in a similarity.
    My academic music repertoire is mainly shifted toward later periods, mainly from the romantic afterwards; but I do play Bach to a moderate degree, by heart the Tocatta and Fuge in D minor like any good organist has to, the Gavotte, the one shortened to Air and the Prelude in C Major. I can play a number of other ones by him with simplified basses by virtue of doing the chord decomposition of them and knowing the melody by ear but I do need my annotated sheets for them.
    Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. I can play Tocatta and Fuge in d for the piano, and I've always wanted to play an organ [never have. ].

By the by, I find almond oil to be the most effective moisturizer [especially with a little rose essence]. Massage it in and wipe away the excess with a cloth, and your hands will be as smooth and white as lilies all day.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-01 at 04:03 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

*plugs ears* Lalalala I'm not listening lalalala *is quite away how useless it is to plug your ears in a visual medium based forum*
    It's nothing to get that worried about, especially if you don't handle grease or concrete dust or whatever regularly, it's just something you want to avoid if at all possible. The best way to avoid it is to use gloves when handling anything dodgy - obviously this isn't always possible if gloves aren't available or the items in question are fiddly - which is how I learned my lesson - in which case your best bet is just to clean your hands thoroughly at the earliest opportunity. And if you notice any change in the condition of your skin, consult a doctor.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

20. - Top - End - #200

NecromancerGuy

I'm sure he's not going to get dermatitis, especially if he's taking care of himself. Though it is an interesting tidbit of information and really, we should all be moisturizing. And if you don't quite know how I'm sure there's tutorials that you could be directed to or even find with a minimum of fuss.

Those actually exist?
    From what I've gathered, yes, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground

It all sounds wonderful! I would love to have an overcoat tailored, too, but I have a nice wool one from a thrift store and I haven't been able to justify the expense. yet.
    My overcoat isn't tailor made though, it just fits me perfectly due to ways I'll only attribute to destiny.
    This budgie has three casual 3-piece suits of different cloths, and a blue velvet blazer [the object of last weekend] and is quite garish in his choice of accessories. I have never faced an occasion that requires the formality of a tuxedo or black tie, so I'll cross that financial bridge when I come to it.
    In terms of tuxedo I'll recommend browsing through Brooks and Brothers first, mainly due to their fantastic selection of products and materials, and due to the fact that minor adjustments are less stressful on the pocket than a complete scratch made one.
    I also have a linen blazer and a black 3-piece that I had made in India several years ago, but they no longer fit correctly through the shoulders and breast and I'm not sure if there's enough cloth in the seams to let it out.
    I cross my fingers for the possibility of them being expanded, no good piece of tailored clothing should fade to disuse.
    Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. I can play Tocatta and Fuge in d for the piano, and I've always wanted to play an organ [never have. ].
    I've played a pipe's organ a very reduced number of times, mostly at churches, the two most memorables for me where once officially so during mass and once while hidden (as hidden as a person playing a massive building sized instruments that makes the earth tremble under its notes can be). In terms of regular organs I've had more luck; there even used to be an organ shop nearby which I'd visit with relative frequency until it went out of business justifiably due to the excessive pricing.

The organ is not that different from the piano except for the number of pedals it has and the fact that there is no such thing as a minor mistake; once you get the hang that your roots are in the pedals, the harmony without root is in the left and the melody in the right, it all is smooth sailing. If you ever felt you needed more sound while playing and wanted some extra hands, the organ is glorious.

Nowadays I have to make due with a setting of a fake pedal arrangement linked to a synth bank to simulate the bass pedals, and a UltraNova mounted on top of a Clavinova
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-10-01 at 05:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Hello!
    I just finished an Anthropology paper, and I'm actually feeling fairly good about how I did. I'm wondering the Playground's opinions. Please, don't put any commentary that says "put this in", or it won't be my own work if I do, but suggestions (as to something being unclear or overexplained) and commentary are what I'm looking for. It's not finished yet, due to leaving my notes at school, but I want to see if what I feel is very good is actually very good.
    :
    Spoiler
    Show
    The question of what defines humanity is one pondered by anthropologists and science fiction authors alike. Definitions are varied, but tend to focus mostly on a combination of sapience, sentience, and body structure (though sci-fi authors may leave out body structure and say they’re defining “person” instead). I feel that humanness is best defined by the combination of two things: limbs capable of fine manipulation of objects and a brain capable of realizing just how much one can do with that ability.* In other words, I feel that the border between “sub-human hominid” and “human” was crossed at the point when those hominids realized that they could do something to the world.

The first part of this prerequisite developed long before the second. Hands with dexterous fingers developed far back in our evolutionary line, far enough that most apes have them as well, and those apes often also have feet with toes of equivalent function. Even if one restricts the qualification to only those with opposable thumbs (for the pincer-grip is undeniably and important part of much fine dexterity), the ability existed prior to Homo sapiens, in the species <SPECIES NAME>, all the way back in around <YEAR> BCE.

Thus, the more critical qualifier is the requirement that the species have sufficient mental capacity to realize that changing things that were not themselves or food was possible. Though mental epiphanies are not well-preserved in any fossil record, there are several things that, at the very least, may be taken as indicators. Firstly, any species which makes tools must intrinsically understand this. Note that this is not simply using tools – a chimp using a twig to dig for bugs in a rotting log would not count. To qualify, a species must make tools – if the aforementioned chimp had chipped a branch with a rock until it was something distinctly not a random branch picked off of the ground, they would qualify, though similar behaviors would have to be widespread through a species to qualify chimps for this. Secondly, if a species which would be physically and environmentally capable of making tools has a brain equal to or greater than the minimum brain size of any species known to make tools, it would not be too unreasonable to posit that they may have made tools which were not preserved for some reason – whether because the tools were wooden, because they were used until they were no longer usable (at which point most primitive tools would look the same as any other heavily worn but non-carved rock), or for some other reason.

*Of course, this applies to the species as a whole, and thus does not exclude disabled individuals as long as those individuals retain the concept of acting on the world instead of merely using what is found.
    Last edited by Qwertystop; 2012-10-01 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Hello!
    I just finished an Anthropology paper, and I'm actually feeling fairly good about how I did. I'm wondering the Playground's opinions. Please, don't put any commentary that says "put this in", or it won't be my own work if I do, but suggestions (as to something being unclear or overexplained) and commentary are what I'm looking for. It's not finished yet, due to leaving my notes at school, but I want to see if what I feel is very good is actually very good.
    :
    Spoiler
    Show
    The question of what defines humanity is one pondered by anthropologists and science fiction authors alike. Definitions are varied, but tend to focus mostly on a combination of sapience, sentience, and body structure (though sci-fi authors may leave out body structure and say they’re defining “person” instead). I feel that humanness is best defined by the combination of two things: limbs capable of fine manipulation of objects and a brain capable of realizing just how much one can do with that ability.* In other words, I feel that the border between “sub-human hominid” and “human” was crossed at the point when those hominids realized that they could do something to the world.
    The first part of this prerequisite developed long before the second. Hands with dexterous fingers developed far back in our evolutionary line, far enough that most apes have them as well, and those apes often also have feet with toes of equivalent function. Even if one restricts the qualification to only those with opposable thumbs (for the pincer-grip is undeniably and important part of much fine dexterity), the ability existed prior to Homo sapiens, in the species <SPECIES NAME>, all the way back in around <YEAR> BCE.
    Thus, the more critical qualifier is the requirement that the species have sufficient mental capacity to realize that changing things that were not themselves or food was possible. Though mental epiphanies are not well-preserved in any fossil record, there are several things that, at the very least, may be taken as indicators. Firstly, any species which makes tools must intrinsically understand this. Note that this is not simply using tools – a chimp using a twig to dig for bugs in a rotting log would not count. To qualify, a species must make tools – if the aforementioned chimp had chipped a branch with a rock until it was something distinctly not a random branch picked off of the ground, they would qualify, though similar behaviors would have to be widespread through a species to qualify chimps for this. Secondly, if a species which would be physically and environmentally capable of making tools has a brain equal to or greater than the minimum brain size of any species known to make tools, it would not be too unreasonable to posit that they may have made tools which were not preserved for some reason – whether because the tools were wooden, because they were used until they were no longer usable (at which point most primitive tools would look the same as any other heavily worn but non-carved rock), or for some other reason.

*Of course, this applies to the species as a whole, and thus does not exclude disabled individuals as long as those individuals retain the concept of acting on the world instead of merely using what is found.
    Holy wall of text Batman! More line breaks, man!
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    Yeah, as I said, lots of soap went into the cleaning process. And brushes. I'm not keen on leaving dirt on my hands if I can help it, as it might in turn leave spots on surfaces I wish to keep tidy.

Nothing to worry about, there's almost no grease left on my hands and the trace amounts that still remain hidden away in the deeper wrinkles will most certainly go away with a day or two's wear.

By the by, I find almond oil to be the most effective moisturizer [especially with a little rose essence]. Massage it in and wipe away the excess with a cloth, and your hands will be as smooth and white as lilies all day.
    Well, we actually lack anything other than common skin cream here at home, but that works well enough for me. Liberal application, a thorough massage and then some soap to wash away the excess. Not especially refined, but it's quick and does its work...

Ahh, sometimes I'd just love to follow your every word of advice. Actually, I'd probably love to just follow you around for a day or two and let you guide me to how to enhance my quality of life. After all, I've always seen your style as somewhat opulent, but in a classy and refined and, not to forget, tasteful sort of way. You seem to have a good hang on the more luxurious ways of living, and even though I usually prefer the simple over the extravagant, I may sometimes dream of just a few days of living the other life.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-10-01 at 05:38 PM.

Show

25. - Top - End - #205

Nothing to worry about, there's almost no grease left on my hands and the trace amounts that still remain hidden away in the deeper wrinkles will most certainly go away with a day or two's wear.
    Aaaah, ok. Sorry for freaking out, I'm just worried. Hand danger stuff freaks me out.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aaah, see, I've neverheard that before
    Weeeeel, yer a no good Canadian, 'course you dun know our good-ol' homey Christian AMURCAN good ol' tale such as these.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    Well, the question has been answered already now, but no, that didn't really happen. It's just a joke I'm thinking of including in my act that I'm testing out.

Thank you, thank you. You're too kind. Tip your waitress.
    You're actually a comedian?

YO MOM! HERE'S A MONEY FOR YOU!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Weeeeel, yer a no good Canadian, 'course you dun know our good-ol' homey Christian AMURCAN good ol' tale such as these.

You're actually a comedian?

YO MOM! HERE'S A MONEY FOR YOU!
    Ah, yes, but since I'm Canadian, I know the story of No Hands McHook.

Hahaha, that's adorable.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

*supports the supporting of the Trag*

LALA THE CANADIAN, EXPLAIN THY STORY OF THE CANADIAN PIRATE. WAS HE A POLITE PIRATE, OR A CANADIAN WHO HAD A LOGGING ACCIDENT?
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

29. - Top - End - #209

He's just a dude in town. Got drunk in winter, passed out outside, lost a hand and replaced it with a hook. Literally did the same thing the next night. Now has two hooks.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, yes, but since I'm Canadian, I know the story of No Hands McHook.

Hahaha, that's adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    *supports the supporting of the Trag*

LALA THE CANADIAN, EXPLAIN THY STORY OF THE CANADIAN PIRATE. WAS HE A POLITE PIRATE, OR A CANADIAN WHO HAD A LOGGING ACCIDENT?
    And this, young girls and boys, is how LaLaSheep is possible!

ION: Going to Ele's house today. But sadly, le boyfriend had to leave at 9am :/ Got lots of kisses before he left though

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!