New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VI: Wait, there used to be a Ribbajack here?

The door was slowly being opened by a thin-looking man. He's wearing an average-looking traveler's clothes, brown-black hair with dark blue eyes. He opens the door slightly, wherein he could fit his entire body with such little space. He slowly walks to the bar, taking a seat at a wooden stool.

He looks around, as if completely confused in the area. His face, filled with curiosity and doubt, can be seen. He doesn't say anything, he just keeps looking at what's going on around him.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VI: Wait, there used to be a Ribbajack here?

Upon seeing the new face, the now-very drunk Cerise flies over with a smile. "Heeeyy! Welcome to this wonderful awesome totally sweet place!"

She's a short girl with turquoise hair in a white gown. She's also quite transparent and quite drunk. "You look a bit *hic* confused... What's up?"
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-11-26 at 04:41 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fade will go to the new person as well, but only cause it is his job. He don't likes to interrupt others.

"Can I bring you anything?" He asks the new person as well as the ghost.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #274

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Krystal and The Lady
    The Lady wonders when she and Krystal are going to get their food.
    It's been a while and she's starving!
    Of course, that's because she recently regenerated, and she needs a lot of calories and carbohydrates.
    And so, she waits.
    Unfortunately, no-one's actually told Strahd about the Lady's order. All he was told was to cook up a steak, which he's done.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

Zane sighs and stands up from his table. He decides to practice what normal humans call 'friendly conversation' and approaches the visitor.
    "hello there, stranger, I am Zane. What do you go by?"
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane sighs and stands up from his table. He decides to practice what normal humans call 'friendly conversation' and approaches the visitor.
    "hello there, stranger, I am Zane. What do you go by?"
    Naku nodded; her work here was done.

So with that, she teleported back to behind the bar again, and waited for someone to need her, as she kept an eye on the goings-on in her bar.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

The man, glancing at the girl, seems more confused than before. He has a furrowed brow, smiling wryly.

"Uh, thank you.."

As the girl asked why the man is confused, he simply answered.

"Well, I'm just confused."

Not making much sense, he just keeps looking at the scenery at the bar. He sometimes give a quick glance at the girl, then look away again. Although, he already noticed that she's drunk, but he does not say anything about it.
    Last edited by Basher; 2012-11-27 at 06:07 AM.

8. - Top - End - #278

Another song by Songdancer is coming up!
    "Nobody can tell ya;
    There's only one song worth singin'.
    They may try and sell ya,
    'cause it hangs them up
    to see somone like you.
    But you've gotta make your own kind of music
    sing your own special song,
    make your own kind of music even if nobody
    else sing along.

So if you cannot take my hand,
    and if you must be goin',
    I will understand.

You're gonna be knowing
    the loneliest kind of lonely.
    It may be rough goin',
    just to do your thing's
    the hardest thing to do.

But you've gotta make your own kind of music
    make your own kind of music even if nobody
    else sings along.

So if you cannot take my hand,
    and if you must be goin',
    I will understand.

You gotta make your own kind of music
    make your own kind of music even if nobody else sings along."

And he bows.

And The Lady and Krystal are waiting on a steak and 2 bacon burgers.
    Though I suppose that they were brought out.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #279

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    The man, glancing at the girl, seems more confused than before. He has a furrowed brow, smiling wryly.

"Uh, thank you.."

As the girl asked why the man is confused, he simply answered.

"Well, I'm just confused."

Not making much sense, he just keeps looking at the scenery at the bar. He sometimes give a quick glance at the girl, then look away again. Although, he already noticed that she's drunk, but he does not say anything about it.
    "Well, let me do what I can to help the confusion,"
    Naku says from behind the bar. Naku is fairly tall, with nearly floor length, dark purple hair, eyes that look like orbs of blood, and two little fangs that show whenever she smiles.
    Yeah. She's very, very obviously a vampire.
    "My name's Naku, and you're in the Dancing Fox Inn. If you ever need to order anything, just come let me or that guy," she says, pointing at Fade, "know, and we'll get you whatever you need.
    That being said; can I get you anything?"
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

Altar, surprised a bit, turned towards the bar. As he saw Naku, he leaned back a bit, more surprised because she's very tall. Despite knowing that she's a vampire, he shows no apparent reaction to it. After her introduction, he straightened his sitting up, introducing himself.

"My name's Altar, nice to meet you."

He looks at Fade, remembering his appearance. He nods at Naku, now familiarized who she pointed.

As Altar takes a look at the bottles in the counter, he seems more confused than he was earlier. Apparently, he had no idea what's on all those bottles.

"I really have no idea, can you recommend one for me?"

He wryly smiled at what he said, he really doesn't know anything around here.

11. - Top - End - #281

Zane shrugs, he attempted contact. He finds a new table less in the shadows.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

12. - Top - End - #282

After the new arrival had introduced himself, Cerise pipes up, "You should get the Dragon Liver Buster! With teh magical juice! It's aweshum!"

Clapping exuberantly for the singer, she takes a final drink of her own DLB and holds the cup out to Naku, smiling cheerfully. "Could I- *hic* have shum moar...?
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-11-27 at 05:57 PM.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

Altar looks back at the man as he sits on one of the tables, scratching his head.

"I'm not really used to being talk to.", murmuring it to himself.

Noticing the girl's suggestion, he takes a look at her again. She's very drunk.

"Uh.. I'll get something else."
    Last edited by Basher; 2012-11-27 at 06:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284

Krystal sighs a little. Okay. But I still wanna make it up to you somehow.

And then the food arrives! Yay!

Krystal looks eagerly to her plate, but waits to see what the Lady's reaction to her food is first.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

15. - Top - End - #285

Altar looks back at the man as he sits on one of the tables, scratching his head.

"I'm not really used to being talk to.", murmuring it to himself.

Noticing the girl's suggestion, he takes a look at her again. She's very drunk.

"Uh.. I'll get something else."
    "I suggest not the DLB, honestly. Not if you actually, you know," Naku pauses, to look very, very deliberately at Cerise, "like your liver."
    But then she shrugs slightly.
    "It depends on you, honestly. Do you want something alcoholic, or non?"
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286

Darkstar pulls a small block of wood and a knife from his pockets and starts whittling.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

17. - Top - End - #287

Cerise glares playfully back at Naku. "Weelll... I'm already dead... so mah liver's dead... and I'm dead... and I can't really hurt myself... so yeah."

She gives Naku another hopeful look. "So, can I has another...? I'm not- *hic* thaaaat drunk yet."

18. - Top - End - #288

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Well, let me do what I can to help the confusion,"
    Naku says from behind the bar. Naku is fairly tall, with nearly floor length, dark purple hair, eyes that look like orbs of blood, and two little fangs that show whenever she smiles.
    Yeah. She's very, very obviously a vampire.
    "My name's Naku, and you're in the Dancing Fox Inn. If you ever need to order anything, just come let me or that guy," she says, pointing at Fade, "know, and we'll get you whatever you need.
    That being said; can I get you anything?"
    Fade's shadow appears next to her.

"I got a name after all you remember?"

Maybe she just forgot or does she really want to tease her employee?

19. - Top - End - #289

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal sighs a little. Okay. But I still wanna make it up to you somehow.

And then the food arrives! Yay!

Krystal looks eagerly to her plate, but waits to see what the Lady's reaction to her food is first.
    When Krystal looks back to The Lady, she may notice that half of The Lady's steak is already eaten!
    The Lady blushed when Krystal looked at her, embarrassed by her appetite. Regeneration makes you hungry!
    "Regenerating one's body tends to make one...hungry."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #290

Darkstar pulls a small block of wood and a knife from his pockets and starts whittling.
    Finished! He now has a small carving of a flame in his hand. Zane snaps his fingers, and the wooden "flame" becomes a black torch.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

21. - Top - End - #291

When Krystal looks back to The Lady, she may notice that half of The Lady's steak is already eaten!
    The Lady blushed when Krystal looked at her, embarrassed by her appetite. Regeneration makes you hungry!
    "Regenerating one's body tends to make one...hungry."
    Krystal chuckles, then waves a hand in the air a little.

Don't worry about it. I eat way more than the average lady my size. It's cause of the healing factor. And growing my crystals at will.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

22. - Top - End - #292

"Well, we're not hiring right now, and he hasn't killed anyone; so let him go.
    But,"
    Naku says, looking directly at the assassin/waiter/multiclassdude, "if you do try to kill someone in here, I will dispose of you personally. That being said, you're welcome to sit down and get some food. You're safe as long as you don't try to kill people."[/COLOR]
    The Fakewaiter/Assassin nods to Naku. Maybe a slow-acting sleeping pill would work better. Then, outside the inn, he can exact vengeance.
    He walks away from Naku, before glitching and vanishing out of existence - his programmer didn't plan out that far. Then, the AI built into the far-off motherboard quickly overcompensates (after all, we can't have people vanishing off into nothing, or someone would suspect something's up, right?) and recreates a normal NPC in his place who just sits down and does what most the other NPCs are doing; namely, listening to Songdancer.

Sadly, Naku doesn't get to eat this would-be assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    The real Fade will first serve Zenith the hot dog and the soda. He should be lucky that Strahd is in the kitchen otherwise he would have a real hot dog in front of her.
    The violinist Zenith nods as she gets her food. "Thank-you," she says. Then, she eats her hot dog and drinks the soda.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #293

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Cerise glares playfully back at Naku. "Weelll... I'm already dead... so mah liver's dead... and I'm dead... and I can't really hurt myself... so yeah."

She gives Naku another hopeful look. "So, can I has another...? I'm not- *hic* thaaaat drunk yet."
    "Mmmmno. No more drinks for you. If you want more, which is fine; I'm giving you non-alcoholic ones. Ghost or not; this can't be healthy."

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fade's shadow appears next to her.

"I got a name after all you remember?"

Maybe she just forgot or does she really want to tease her employee?
    Naku sighs slightly.
    "No, Fade. I remember your name very well. But if I had just said 'find Fade', and gone back to cleaning; he would have been completely confused as to who I meant. So I pointed you out to him, and figured you'd like to introduce yourself."
    Show

24. - Top - End - #294

Altar, surprised a bit, turned towards the bar. As he saw Naku, he leaned back a bit, more surprised because she's very tall. Despite knowing that she's a vampire, he shows no apparent reaction to it. After her introduction, he straightened his sitting up, introducing himself.

"My name's Altar, nice to meet you."

He looks at Fade, remembering his appearance. He nods at Naku, now familiarized who she pointed.

As Altar takes a look at the bottles in the counter, he seems more confused than he was earlier. Apparently, he had no idea what's on all those bottles.

"I really have no idea, can you recommend one for me?"

He wryly smiled at what he said, he really doesn't know anything around here.
    "I would recommend Nuke Cola."

The famouse Nuke cola is a drink which appears to gloom green like nuklear material, but tasts like cola . (If i remember right) It's Fade's favorit drink.

"Mmmmno. No more drinks for you. If you want more, which is fine; I'm giving you non-alcoholic ones. Ghost or not; this can't be healthy."

Naku sighs slightly.
    "No, Fade. I remember your name very well. But if I had just said 'find Fade', and gone back to cleaning; he would have been completely confused as to who I meant. So I pointed you out to him, and figured you'd like to introduce yourself."

Shadow Fade stares at her for a few moments. She may have forgoteen that for the first days in the Inn she didn't asked for his name. And she pointed at him with 'this guy' which could also be 'Fade over there'

"If that's how you want to handle it." He says in a friendly sound while going back to his real self.

25. - Top - End - #295

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal chuckles, then waves a hand in the air a little.

Don't worry about it. I eat way more than the average lady my size. It's cause of the healing factor. And growing my crystals at will.
    The Lady smiles before chowing down into her food again!
    Phew! Good thing she's with a friend that doesn't find this strange!
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #296

"Uuu... I want my DLB..." Cerise sighs and glances down at the glass, then up at Naku with a smile. "Could you at least wash it for me...?"

27. - Top - End - #297

Zane lights all the candles at his table with Black Fire, no longer caring if he's seen.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

28. - Top - End - #298

The Lady smiles before chowing down into her food again!
    Phew! Good thing she's with a friend that doesn't find this strange!
    Krystal digs in as well, clearly enjoying her meal. Good stuff.

So, you got any hobbies or anything?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

29. - Top - End - #299

The blue robed cleric sitting at a table undeadtimes and writes a few notes about the people he sees while he waits for Naku.

Dirk and Tesera, the paladin and mage mercenaries that have been staying in the Inn for a few months now, walk downstairs together and sit at the bar.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

30. - Top - End - #300

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    "Uuu... I want my DLB..." Cerise sighs and glances down at the glass, then up at Naku with a smile. "Could you at least wash it for me...?"
    "That I can do." Naku says, smiling at the ghost slightly.
    "And normally I would get you as much drink as you want, but I really, really don't think it's healthy. Even ghosts can fade away and break apart if they're too drunk."
    Well. Maybe not. But she's wanting to be safe.
    "Here, let me wash it for yo~" Naku starts to say, before snapping her head off to look to one side, muttering some sort of apology, and teleporting away.

Zane lights all the candles at his table with Black Fire, no longer caring if he's seen.
    "What," Naku asks, after teleporting over to near Zane's table, "are you doing?"

This is probably the most worried or mad any of the longer-time visitors here have ever seen Naku. Her world had black fire; it usually spelled doom and death for everyone in a five mile radius.

So she's a bit on the paranoid side.
    Show