New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 48

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [The Sitar's Strings]

And Becky appears at roughly the same time, on the opposite side of the crowd. She's wearing her usual (well, current usual) outfit, which is cut very high in the hips, just as high in the back, and rather low in the front. It probably catches a lot of attention.

Of course, the fact she's rather pale and has red eyes might also catch attention in these parts, as she leans back against the wall, one stomper-boot-clad leg tilted back as she looks across the crowd for Clarissa.
    [Sitar's Strings]

Clarissa's aura of psychopathic evil switches to one of lust without fair warning! With a quick spell, her tails are cloaked and invisible to the naked human eye! She spies Becky within the minute, her eyes being, naturally, drawn to Becky given their special relationship. With a brisk bounce in her step, Clarissa attempts to kick, shove, and jostle her way to Becky, blazing a trail through an elderly couple, a little kid with a balloon, a distracted mother, a teenage punk with more than enough piercings to make his kryptonite standard refrigerator magnets everywhere, and a decrepit geriatric man with her fists and her Mighty Foot.

"I'm sooo happy to confirm you made it, lover. I thought I might've lost you in the portal for a second there."

Clarissa attempts to hug Becky warmly and hungrily kiss her on the side of her neck.

"Okay, so I was thinking we maunder into the restaurant pretending we're two friends gadding about Inside reviewing eateries for a credible, celebrated column of a local newspaper. We'll chat up the staff and improvise until, at some point, we commence sloppy make-outs and you divest me of my costume. I've a scantier costume underneath this one that will be more to your liking, I'm certain."

With that, Clarissa stops repressing her unique mix of heavenly and demonic beauty. The very act of looking at her becomes highly addictive. To touch her would be an experience well-worth dying for, and that is not an uncommon or unreasonable price to pay for such euphoria. Her voice is a siren's song! Every inch of her body is perfect. She's sublime. People within a three-foot radius of her feel the burdens of life lift from their shoulders. They feel at peace and re-energized, ready to take on the world and all of its injustice! They would be thralls to her as electrons are slaves to positive charges as if she desired them to be. She is exerting some control over their minds through the sweet-scented pheromones she's engaged, but not much. Perhaps Becky is immune to the pheromones to some extent, as Clarissa loves Becky not as a puppet but as a person and might have taken steps to ensure that she isn't intoxicated by them. But perhaps she'll be extraordinarily susceptible to them! I dunno!

The time for demonic/heavenly proliferation is upon us!

"Stigma smashing. How exactly are we to do this, Becky? What's your plan?"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Liquor Store

It was his third trip to the store in two days and even though he stumbled everywhere and the owner tried to get him to stop his drinking binge, Vinny stepped out of the store with another load of bottles in his arms and headed on home.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Liquor Store

And Billie is on her way to the liquor store, as she's sober and intends to change that situation rapidly. "Vinny!"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Liquor Store

Billie's voice causes Vinny to stumble to a stop and drop a bottle of cheap rotgut booze before he is finally able to give her a nod. "Evnin' ma'am." He says, still drunk but at the point where he's able to still comprehend things.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Liquor Store

Billie leans in to give him a kiss. "I'm sorry about the other night, but I'm ready to make it up to you."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Liquor Store

"Sorry ma'am."
    Vinny says after the kiss and leans his forehead against hers for a moment. "The knife cut I got in the alley already got stitched up, but I dun mind if you feel like makin' it up to me some other way." He says with a mischievous smile and tipsy tone.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Liquor Store

"Any way you like, tiger," Billie says. She takes a couple of bottles from him to keep him from dropping them, and then helps herself to a few swallows. "Just name the place."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Store => Vinny's Place

"My place."
    He tells her before leading the way. Once they're there, he sets the full bottles next to the dozen or so empty ones and pulls off his coat, showing the large bandage on his left shoulder, before looking for a glass he hadn't used. It's obvious he's been drinking for several days straight at this point.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Vinny's Place

"You got hurt again. Maybe you should try a safer line of work."
    Billie says. Then she looks around. "You've been drinking alone. That's no good at all."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Vinny's Place

"Got hurt takin' you home, ma'am."
    Vinny explains. "Not you, other you." He says with a frown before shuddering and taking a long pull of a bottle before sitting down and staring at his hands for a minute. "Youse ever rip a man's jaw off fer the fun ov it, Billie?" He asks.

In all his time with her, this is likely the first time he had ever called Billie by her name instead of Ma'am.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Vinny's Place

Billie has to think about it. "No, I don't think so. I've dislocated a jaw or two with a punch, but never torn off."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Vinny's Place

Vinny closes his eyes for a moment before reopening them, looking quite a bit more sober than before. He apologizes right before doing so, but he goes into explaining what happened after Elaine appeared, in detail. He obviously doesn't relish what he did and seems quite a bit bothered, but at the end he growls. "They deserved it though." He adds, looking darkly at the bottle in his hands.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lefty's]

"We'll be talking to determine her guilt and crimes." Is all the dwarf answers to that. To speed this scene along, the dwarf asks the naiad to accompany them back to the Remnant HQ where they will be talking with her at length. The elf only examines the cave. He'll leave the actual investigation to those more specialized. Soon enough they'll take Lefty and the naiad back to the HQ. They tell Saura that if they need to, they'll be in touch with her and Cessie.

Once they've left, Sakura heads over to the counter where Cessie is hiding. "Hey Cessie. They're gone now."
    [Lefty's]

"Finally!" Sakura can hear Cessie's voice but will be unable to see her friend. "I thought they'd never leave so I weaved up a invisibility spell while I was waiting." So the dryad will not really be able to see the sorceress right now even if she can hear her voice.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lefty's]

Sakura laughs. "You do know how silly you are, right?" She leans against the counter, shaking her head. "You can come out for sure now. No one's probably gonna recognize you like that anyway."

15. - Top - End - #45

[Lefty's]

"Hmph, I'm not going to show myself like this!" The mage insists, refusing to even use the C word. "This is completely unacceptable. So undignified, we need to get back to the keep at once and pray Harnel don't see you." She still refuses to turn visible again too.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lefty's]

Sakura laughs again and holds out her hand. "Fine fine, you can stay invisible. But at least hold my hand so I know where you are."

17. - Top - End - #47

[Lefty's]

"It isn't even funny, just look what they done to your hair!" She exclaims before Sakura can feel her friends palm being pressed into hers. "I don't get why you are being so calm about all this, it's horrible!"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Vinny's Place

Vinny closes his eyes for a moment before reopening them, looking quite a bit more sober than before. He apologizes right before doing so, but he goes into explaining what happened after Elaine appeared, in detail. He obviously doesn't relish what he did and seems quite a bit bothered, but at the end he growls. "They deserved it though." He adds, looking darkly at the bottle in his hands.
    Billie straddles his lap and tries to meet his eyes. "Of course they did. I know that type. A bird like Elaine, they'd have eaten her for breakfast if you hadn't been there."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lefty's]

"Because I know you're gonna fix it. There's no reason to worry about it now since it's not actually hurting anything." She's certainly recovered from her earlier anger and fear. It sure is hard to keep her down for long.

20. - Top - End - #50

[Lefty's]

"Well, of all transformations I have suffered, this one of the worst ones." The mage replies with a shake of her invisible head as she starts heading to the keep. "It completely ruined the remainder of our night out too."

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Red Zone - Just a Park]

Both of the Chrysalids near Sophie start to approach her in an almost teasingly slow manner. But one of them is hit in the back by assault rifle fire, and the other by a grenade. The one hit by the grenade is blown away and down to the ground, and it quickly starts to get up. The one hit by rifle fire isn't hurt, but turns to the source and screams at the soldier before starting a new approach
    Sophia (not Sophie, Sophia) raises her pistol, searching for any weak spots, while drawing a large combat knife...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

[A[nother] Park]

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post

"That's good! I think he'll like the temple too." Sharon giggles, scritching Maurice's ears a little more before sighing. "It's so peaceful here."
    "It really is. You can almost forget that you are in the city. I'm glad you were able to come with me."

Angie smiles and takes Sharon's arm again and keeps walking down the path.

-----------------------------

[Red Zone - Just a Park]

Noah keeps running towards Sophia drawing closer still to her and the Chrysalids that were moving towards her, probably should reach them next post.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lefty's]

"Yeah, I know. On the bright side, we get to see Cora and Bastion." Sakura aims a silly grin Cessie's way. "I haven't seen them in like, days!" Babies clearly make everything better.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

[A[nother] Park]

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    "It really is. You can almost forget that you are in the city. I'm glad you were able to come with me."

Angie smiles and takes Sharon's arm again and keeps walking down the path.
    "So am I," Sharon says, smiling happily as she goes with Angie down the path. A couple of turduckens bobbing on a pond nearby.

[Sitar's Strings]

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post

Clarissa's aura of psychopathic evil switches to one of lust without fair warning! With a quick spell, her tails are cloaked and invisible to the naked human eye! She spies Becky within the minute, her eyes being, naturally, drawn to Becky given their special relationship. With a brisk bounce in her step, Clarissa attempts to kick, shove, and jostle her way to Becky, blazing a trail through an elderly couple, a little kid with a balloon, a distracted mother, a teenage punk with more than enough piercings to make his kryptonite standard refrigerator magnets everywhere, and a decrepit geriatric man with her fists and her Mighty Foot.

"I'm sooo happy to confirm you made it, lover. I thought I might've lost you in the portal for a second there."

Clarissa attempts to hug Becky warmly and hungrily kiss her on the side of her neck.

"Okay, so I was thinking we maunder into the restaurant pretending we're two friends gadding about Inside reviewing eateries for a credible, celebrated column of a local newspaper. We'll chat up the staff and improvise until, at some point, we commence sloppy make-outs and you divest me of my costume. I've a scantier costume underneath this one that will be more to your liking, I'm certain."

With that, Clarissa stops repressing her unique mix of heavenly and demonic beauty. The very act of looking at her becomes highly addictive. To touch her would be an experience well-worth dying for, and that is not an uncommon or unreasonable price to pay for such euphoria. Her voice is a siren's song! Every inch of her body is perfect. She's sublime. People within a three-foot radius of her feel the burdens of life lift from their shoulders. They feel at peace and re-energized, ready to take on the world and all of its injustice! They would be thralls to her as electrons are slaves to positive charges as if she desired them to be. She is exerting some control over their minds through the sweet-scented pheromones she's engaged, but not much. Perhaps Becky is immune to the pheromones to some extent, as Clarissa loves Becky not as a puppet but as a person and might have taken steps to ensure that she isn't intoxicated by them. But perhaps she'll be extraordinarily susceptible to them! I dunno!

The time for demonic/heavenly proliferation is upon us!

"Stigma smashing. How exactly are we to do this, Becky? What's your plan?"

Becky sighs in delight as Clarissa's aura takes hold. She might be somewhat resistiant, given her time spent around the Mask Temple, but she certainly has what few inhibitions she had stripped away!

"I can't wait to see the costrume...and plan? Well your plan sounds as wonderful as any, Clarissa dear," the barely-clad shadowmancer purrs, nibbling at her companion/friend/lover's neck!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground

[A[nother] Park]

I am not entirely sure how a live turducken would work so instead I imagine several fully cooked turduckens floating there in that pond.

"So have I told you that I am rich now?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

26. - Top - End - #56

WolfInSheepsClothing

[Sitar's Strings]

The door swings open ominously. A foot adorned with a worn cowboy boot steps in. The floor creaks and dust puffs into the air. Another booted foot follows. The door swings close once more. Above the boots are faded jeans, knees sporting torn holes. A belt with a wide buckle holds them up. A flannel button down shirt is tucked neatly into the pants. Topping the newcomer is a ten gallon hat, tilted low to obscure their face. A long stem of grass shifts from one side to the other as the stranger shifts it from left to right in their mouth.

Which one of you dirty dogs shot my Pa?

No.

Hey, wait! I was just goofing around.

No. No no no. I was going to introduce a really cool character. They had a magic lasso and everything.

Yeah, I saw that guy. They were kinda stupid, actually. Besides, I've always wanted to make that entrance. The camera pan was great, right?

*sigh*

Besides, I'm boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- *gasps*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Fine. Okay. Fine.

Yay!

Latalla looks around the Sitar, having stood there for a few minutes inexplicably talking to herself. She rotates her outfit back to her traditional adventurer's garb. She ponders her hat before rotating it to her trusted worn fedora. She looks human. Blue eyes, blond hair, big smile, all the right number of limbs and such. Not much to say about her inhumanly cheerful disposition, though.

She looks around excitedly.

I've never been in here before.

She grins, looks for a victim RP partner person to talk to.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

[Sitar's Strings]

'S a shame that Clarissa is afraid of cranking romance up to the next level with Becky and Dave. She's killed people with divine curtains on purpose or when she's been careless on multiple occasions so she moderates romance with lovers she wants to live (more or less).

Becky would have so much more fun with Clarissa if Clarissa didn't care for her or her company as much as she does!

"I'm supposed to save this for the show, but here's something for you in advance."

Clarissa whispers into Becky's ear, attempting to reciprocate Becky's affections in full by kissing Becky once more and attempting to trace little circles on the other side of Becky's neck.

She'll attempt to break off from the romantic displays seconds later, strolling up to the door of the Sitar's Strings and attempting to hold it open for Becky to pass through. Because seeing Becky strut through the door will make holding the door totally worth it.

28. - Top - End - #58

The Red Zone Inside

A well armed man, grizzled with age and a guarded expression can be noticed walking down the streets.

29. - Top - End - #59

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sitar's Strings

....so then I said to him, "you can have this treasure over my dead body" which was pretty funny because I was, like, cut right in two at the time, right? So anyways, I totally kicked his butt and he got all grumpy about it, but orcs, amiright?

The NPC she is talking to was trying to enjoy a salad. They glance around the room, trying to spot somebody to come to their aid.

Good gods, somebody intervene before she starts telling her "bear story".

Oooh! That is a good one. So, I'm walking through the woods one day when I see this big shaggy something down by the river. And I think to myself, how much shag does something have to have before you can call it shaggy? So I walk right down there and.....

The NPC faceplants into their Ceasar salad, all hope of rescue lost.
    Last edited by Jacklu; 2012-10-03 at 12:31 AM.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

30. - Top - End - #60

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lefty's]

"Yeah, I know. On the bright side, we get to see Cora and Bastion." Sakura aims a silly grin Cessie's way. "I haven't seen them in like, days!" Babies clearly make everything better.
    [Lefty's==>Streets]

"We're not seeing the babies until I can turn us back, besides, they're probably sleeping at this point." The sorceress wasn't enjoying motherhood quite as much as the dryad. With all the screaming it could be a great relief when the twins were finally asleep. She knew it could only get better with the years though, at least until their teens...