Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 358
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cheesegear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    WH40K is so unrealistic. =/
    NO WAI!!!

    But, I've thought about DVT heaps too. I do Path&Phys lab work. But the assumption is that the Emperor is 'fully healed'.
    Steam Name: Cheesegear
    League of Legends Name: Cheesegear
    You can fight like a krogan or run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    So, Blood Angels get Librarian Dreadnoughts now, right...?

    I'll let you lot finish that thought with regards to the Emperor.
    Last edited by bluntpencil; 2012-10-10 at 06:31 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Hmmm, if the Emperor finally got off his throne, IMO as a medical expert:

    1) He'd need rather a lot of physiotherapy to rebuild his leg muscles from where he'd been seated so long, probably using a wheel-throne to begin with and gradually working up to crutches.

    2) The first thing he'd probably ask was "Where's the nearest toilet?"

    3) To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised he hasn't died from DVT yet.


    WH40K is so unrealistic. =/
    I recall a pic of the Emperor seated on the Golden Thrown and he looked more like a heavily rotted zombie or a Lich. He is already clinicaly dead. It is just that there are some cells still alive that keep his spirit still going. http://images.wikia.com/warhammer40k...pon_Throne.jpg
    Last edited by HandofShadows; 2012-10-10 at 06:39 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Borgh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    I wonder about the not-dedicated chaos legions. Empy probably woudn't want them back (and given his track record with the Thunder Warriors will probably start an extermination campaign) but what would they do? stay doing what they do now and run from the Neolegions or would they go on some sort of pentinence crusade.
    The Alpha Legion:
    would probably try to get back into the Empire one way or another. Omegon (I like to believe the killed Alpharius was a decoy) might turn up on terra to go "sorry dad, that didn't really turn out as expected." they will probably face a culling in the best case scenario and get wiped out in the worst.

    The Night Lords
    Will be splintered. Some might want to seek forgiveness, most will probably be too far gone for that. They will most likely be exterminated and rebuilt as a Neolegion for their crimes.

    The fallen who?
    The Lion and Empy are goin to have A Talk. (assuming the Emperor can home in on his general location like he did with most of the other primarchs)
    Either the DA or their shadowy brothers are going to get an extermination order.
    Last edited by Borgh; 2012-10-10 at 07:45 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GolemsVoice's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Well, he might also psychically restore his body, it might be possible for an Alpha +++ psyker like him.
    Si non confectus, non reficiat.

    The beautiful girl is courtesy of Serpentine
    My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripjat Let's Play! Please give it a read, more than one constant reader would be nice!

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cheesegear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    I like to believe the killed Alpharius was a decoy
    DOOMBOTS! *fist shake*
    Steam Name: Cheesegear
    League of Legends Name: Cheesegear
    You can fight like a krogan or run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Hmmm, if the Emperor finally got off his throne, IMO as a medical expert:

    1) He'd need rather a lot of physiotherapy to rebuild his leg muscles from where he'd been seated so long, probably using a wheel-throne to begin with and gradually working up to crutches.

    2) The first thing he'd probably ask was "Where's the nearest toilet?"

    3) To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised he hasn't died from DVT yet.


    WH40K is so unrealistic. =/
    The bed sores (throne sores ?) don't bear thinking about
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    2) The first thing he'd probably ask was "Where's the nearest toilet?"
    What do you think the Golden Throne is?

    Spoiler
    Show
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

    I got a pleasant surprise in that I'm going off to a work camp for a week. There is no internet up there though so posting will be nil. My apologies for the inconvenience.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    My contribution to this discussion:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5354511/...al-Declaration

    Yes, it's Dr. Who & 40k. It works.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tavar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    In before shouts of Hersey over Female Space Marine.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Adeptus Custodes aren't Space Marines. Technically. So the HERESY doesn't apply here.

    Also, that story is funnier every time I run across it.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2012-10-10 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    1) He'd need rather a lot of physiotherapy to rebuild his leg muscles from where he'd been seated so long, probably using a wheel-throne to begin with and gradually working up to crutches.

    2) The first thing he'd probably ask was "Where's the nearest toilet?"

    3) To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised he hasn't died from DVT yet.
    lol that made my morning
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Borgh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Funny story but all the inaccuracies just made me cringe. Female custodians being the least of them.

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    Funny story but all the inaccuracies just made me cringe. Female custodians being the least of them.
    I never understood why people have a problem with female Custodians. After all, it is said they are a hereditary forces. Therefore, they have children.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Borgh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    I never understood why people have a problem with female Custodians. After all, it is said they are a hereditary forces. Therefore, they have children.
    Because Custodians use a version of the Space Marine process which just doesn't work on women. Since it it "a variation of" I don't think it impossible for there to be female custodians (especially as it is a job that involves a lot of intrigue which women are generally good at) but I think its highly unlikely given the canon we have so far.

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    Because Custodians use a version of the Space Marine process which just doesn't work on women. Since it it "a variation of" I don't think it impossible for there to be female custodians (especially as it is a job that involves a lot of intrigue which women are generally good at) but I think its highly unlikely given the canon we have so far.
    But the Space Marine creation process renders the subjet sterile.

    Which clearly isn't the case with the Adeptus Custodes. Since they are a hereditary organisation.

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    But the Space Marine creation process renders the subjet sterile.

    Which clearly isn't the case with the Adeptus Custodes. Since they are a hereditary organisation.
    Untrue.

    They could have children before becoming Custodians. Likewise, you could have Space Marines, whose fathers were Space Marines, providing that they got their mothers pregnant before they became Marines. It's unlikely, due to most potential Marines being young, but it's certainly possible.

    Also:

    Can't we just put the Big E in a dreadnought?
    Last edited by bluntpencil; 2012-10-11 at 07:24 AM.

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Borgh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Also, can I have a source on the heriditary custodians thing? I can't find anything on it.

    And we can't put the Emperor in a dread because those things are way too crude for what it would have to do. A dread woudn't be able to keep the Astronomical lit or for that matter keep the emperor alive.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tiki Snakes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Wasteland

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    Funny story but all the inaccuracies just made me cringe. Female custodians being the least of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    Because Custodians use a version of the Space Marine process which just doesn't work on women. Since it it "a variation of" I don't think it impossible for there to be female custodians (especially as it is a job that involves a lot of intrigue which women are generally good at) but I think its highly unlikely given the canon we have so far.
    Well, thing is there isn't much in the way of logical reasons why the Space Marine process wouldn't work on women. I'm sure I've heard it's because it's keyed to the male chromosome, but really the answer boils down, in and out of universe to "It doesn't work on Women because they don't want it to work on Women".

    Which is to say I choose to interpret it as "Everybody knows the process doesn't work on women" and the Codex never considers the potential of female recruits at all and that individual chapters may or may not simply ignore that and recruit female marines anyway.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    But the Space Marine creation process renders the subjet sterile.

    Which clearly isn't the case with the Adeptus Custodes. Since they are a hereditary organisation.
    Likewise the the sterility thing. I choose to believe it's merely a commonly held belief that may or may not have any basis in fact. It's not like the vast majority of marines have any opportunity to find out.

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    If female Space Marines aren't considered a possibility because they don't want it and Jack Harkness is the God-Emperor of Mankind, he'd make it possible, goshdarnit!
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tiki Snakes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Wasteland

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Oh. I really should have read the fic when it was posted. Or perhaps not at all.

    Jack Harkness as the God Emperor of Mankind?
    As crack fic's go, that makes far too much sense and I'm going to have trouble getting that mental image out of my mind now.

    I mean, still kind of not un-alive despite the throne killing other people in minutes, and sometime in his future is reduced to a tentacled head. Clearly, being hooked into a psionic death machine for so long had it's side effects...


    I must not, cannot, shall not use this as canon when I run my Deathwatch game.

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Oh. I really should have read the fic when it was posted. Or perhaps not at all.

    Jack Harkness as the God Emperor of Mankind?
    As crack fic's go, that makes far too much sense and I'm going to have trouble getting that mental image out of my mind now.

    I mean, still kind of not un-alive despite the throne killing other people in minutes, and sometime in his future is reduced to a tentacled head. Clearly, being hooked into a psionic death machine for so long had it's side effects...


    I must not, cannot, shall not use this as canon when I run my Deathwatch game.
    DO IT ! You know you want to
    ( This message brought to you by Slaanesh.com)
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cheesegear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    I prefer the theory that the Pandorica is the Throne. Y'know...How it lets everyone in the galaxy at all places at all times lets everything know that I. Am. Here. And that The Master (who has upgraded his title to simply 'The Emperor') is in it...He created 20 clones of himself and tried to take over the Galaxy using his intellect.

    Cypher is the Doctor. He shows up, disappears and re-appears at will. He's practically indestructible (the HH Heresy implies that Cypher is a title and can be passed on...The Phantom style) and you can kill him and he'll just come back. And, whether his goal is to shank or save The Master Emperor, nobody knows.

    As of Know No Fear, Ollanius Pius has acquired the role of Jack Harkness. Although I've read another that Harkness is actually John 'Jack' Grammaticus.

    Anyway, that's not the point. Just something I thought was hilarious now that we've brought up WhoHammer.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-10-11 at 06:31 PM.
    Steam Name: Cheesegear
    League of Legends Name: Cheesegear
    You can fight like a krogan or run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GloatingSwine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Well, thing is there isn't much in the way of logical reasons why the Space Marine process wouldn't work on women. I'm sure I've heard it's because it's keyed to the male chromosome, but really the answer boils down, in and out of universe to "It doesn't work on Women because they don't want it to work on Women".
    Given that like much of the technology of the IoM the details of how and why the conversion process to make a Space Marine are lost, they probably don't know in universe why it doesn't work on women.

    They have a set of rites which, if performed correctly, produce a Space Marine candidate from an ordinary human. They may not know how all of them work.

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cheesegear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    Given that like much of the technology of the IoM the details of how and why the conversion process to make a Space Marine are lost, they probably don't know in universe why it doesn't work on women.
    Except that they do. Space Marines are made in their formative years when hormones are going crazy. They accelerate that process. During this time, the massive testosterone output usually kills a woman by Phase 3 (of 19). Theoretically you can give a woman two hearts, and the height and the cement bones and chestplate but none of the strength or the other redundant organs that makes a Space Marine take any wound that isn't a headshot.

    This process is similar to a massive dose of steroids and shrivels a man's junk making him sterile - as we saw in Space Wolf.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-10-11 at 06:39 PM.
    Steam Name: Cheesegear
    League of Legends Name: Cheesegear
    You can fight like a krogan or run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tiki Snakes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Wasteland

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Except that they do. Space Marines are made in their formative years when hormones are going crazy. They accelerate that process. During this time, the massive testosterone output usually kills a woman by Phase 3 (of 19). Theoretically you can give a woman two hearts, and the height and the cement bones and chestplate but none of the strength or the other redundant organs that makes a Space Marine take any wound that isn't a headshot.

    This process is similar to a massive dose of steroids and shrivels a man's junk making him sterile - as we saw in Space Wolf.
    But the thing is, female biology simply isn't that different.

    You know what happens when you give a female massive amounts of testosterone? Almost exactly what happens when you give a man massive amounts of testosterone. I'm just not sure I believe that space testosterone would be that different.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Soras Teva Gee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Jack Harkness GEoM.... yep, its now become hypercanon. So true that even out canon impossiblity cannot disprove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Except that they do. Space Marines are made in their formative years when hormones are going crazy. They accelerate that process. During this time, the massive testosterone output usually kills a woman by Phase 3 (of 19). Theoretically you can give a woman two hearts, and the height and the cement bones and chestplate but none of the strength or the other redundant organs that makes a Space Marine take any wound that isn't a headshot.

    This process is similar to a massive dose of steroids and shrivels a man's junk making him sterile - as we saw in Space Wolf.
    Literal testosterone poisoning. Fascinating, where you get that from if I may ask?

    Anyways its really not a terrible surprise that a process as radical as a making a Space Marine can't be applied blindly applied to both genders. Though there should be some outside chance of success I think, but would probably result in the same, ahem, body type except in one regard.

    However there's not much reason a differently tuned process would not work on females. Since those sort of balances can be (and are) altered IRL. Course "realistically" the results would be pretty similar to the males. Not that realism has ever stopped 40k from doing anything.

    I think I can encapsulate the real reason there are no female marines though:

    Spoiler
    Show


    This picture has absolutely nothing to do with 40 but I think explains succinctly (and better then I can put into words) why GW will never create towering amazon warriors of awesome.

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Better reason - they'd have to make new plastic molds without increasing their models sold. Right now, 'Female marine' is Space Marine plus some modeling putty - creating a line of Female Marines would end up siphoning away Male Marine sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tiki Snakes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Wasteland

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Better reason - they'd have to make new plastic molds without increasing their models sold. Right now, 'Female marine' is Space Marine plus some modeling putty - creating a line of Female Marines would end up siphoning away Male Marine sales.
    My take on the matter is that this is not the case. It's the Samus dilemma, for me. Inside any of those suits of power armour there may be a dude or a surprisingly feminine super soldieress. Post process, she'd be as tall, as strong, as fast and a female space marine isn't going to put up with all that power-stilleto nonsense the Sisters of Battle totter around in. Ain't going to be no lumps to indicate a difference in armour occupant.

    (I use this as a facet of a custom marine chapter I wrote up for our local deathwatch campaigns. They have a long running hatred for and feud with the Sisters of Battle partially for this reason and partially out of disgust at the weasel-word origin of the Sisters.)

    Of course chances are if GW decided it was canon, they'd put them in power stilletos and impractically designed chestplates anyway, regardless of how wrong it would be.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-11 at 11:09 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Soras Teva Gee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: If the Emperor Fully healed would it matter? [WH40k]

    I'd point out its hard to avoid the idea that the Sisters of Battle are/were at same level meant to be the "female marines" only curiously they are probably the least supported IoM force, demoted from even having their own codex for awhile yes, and are from the begining also comfortably weaker then the Space Marines and not held in as high regard.

    And its not like 40k is overflowing with options for someone wanting to field an amazon army. If GW can provide a single chapter with sue-per special awesome chapter only models like this monstrosity1 I think they can draw up some canon support for female marines.

    1Yo dawg I herd u lik powah armur, so I put powah armur in ya powah amur so u can go ta war while ya go to war!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •