New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Island (IC)

1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Island (IC)

"She was a damn fine horse." Hargrave finally replies, lifting his head from the sand to look into the dense forest beyond the sand, "But whether it was an act of god or not, we're here and she isn't. Thanks to whoever dragged my carcass up onto the sand instead of leaving me to die as well."

He stands unsteadily, all the tension in his muscles causing them to shudder just from the effort of supporting himself as he listens in to the rest of the conversation, "If they lead from the water, we'd better walk armed with whatever we've still got for weapons. My saddlebags have some spares strapped to them if anyone needs to replace something and knows how to use what I've got. We've only got a 50% chance of anyone we meet from the ship being friendly, if that. Trapper didn't really seem to be the honest and forthright type to me."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Glen nodded at Dayne, 'There's the outpost, on the south side of the island, but that's the only place I know of.'

As the realization that they were no longer in immediate danger dawned on him the sailor looked around. 'Also can someone please tell me what in all the Realms happened on the ship. Was that magic?.'
    Sigatar by Me

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

"Seems that way. Frankly, I'd rather not think about what that means." The Deserter, for one thing, had been carrying... something? Whatever it was, the big man had wanted it, and had been willing to sink their ship to get it. This was worrisome. "So, do we make for the outpost, or follow the footprints? Either's fine with me."
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

"Obtil," said Eckhard, his voice cracking as he spoke up. "I - think." He looked down, shrugging. "Something old, and something true. I did not think such power was left in this world."

The monk gave a shuddering sigh. "My instinct would be to head for the outpost - before that happened. But now we cannot know whether we are fugitives or not." He sounded tired. There was even something a little childish about his complaint, as though he were whining that he had not gotten his way. "So I ... don't know. But I'll help. I'm a carpenter, if we need to build ... shelter, or tools, or. Anything else."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Glenn stretched out, working at his sore muscles. 'Well they were after Tapper, that was clear. I don't think they even care about us, for all they know we are dead. Heck for all we know they're all dead too.'
    Sigatar by Me

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm." Dayne stood on the beach, looking into the thick foliage of the jungle. "It is likely they suspect us dead, and I don't care much for the lives of deserters. Let's follow the footprints for now, and at least see who came ashore with us."

The scout made to do just that, gathering up those things of his that he'd set out to dry, and bundling the fruit he'd found in a spare bit of cloth. It would keep well enough for a day, at the least.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing