New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,444 of 1444
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Base Class Challenge Chat Thread III: Gotta 'Brew 'Em All!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub1111 View Post
    Is it reasonable to have a class feature reqiring you to kill a specific type of monster?
    For example, forging weapons out of dragon bone and gaining a 10% gp and xp reduction when crafting weapons out of it, or imbuning dragon blood with various potion effects.
    There's class features that only work against dragons, having them work with dragon goods is even less specific. It'll mostly be meant to draco-centric campaigns, but it's fair game anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "What's this? A railroad? Well, we better cross it now, or the train will come along and sweep us down the tracks!"

*kills important NPC, avoids entire planned out plot*

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is it reasonable to have a class feature reqiring you to kill a specific type of monster?
    For example, forging weapons out of dragon bone and gaining a 10% gp and xp reduction when crafting weapons out of it, or imbuning dragon blood with various potion effects.
    What is this word "reasonable" you're using? Also, I plan on requiring my class to EAT dragons to unlock all their class features, so we'll be in the same boat if it's not kosher. (Are magical reptiles kosher?)
    My Homebrew (Free to use, don't even bother asking. PM me if you do, though; I'd love to hear stories).

Avatar done by me (It's Durkon redrawn as Salvador from Borderlands 2).

Nod, get treat.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Firbolg in the Playground

I have added the basic framework of my class. BAsically it will be a class oriented on tanking in a slightly different way than the usual puile of hit points.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sengmeng View Post
    What is this word "reasonable" you're using? Also, I plan on requiring my class to EAT dragons to unlock all their class features, so we'll be in the same boat if it's not kosher. (Are magical reptiles kosher?)
    Both of these sound cool to me.

Also, new thread.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).